Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:36 AM   #1
bangzoom
Avalon Senior Member

Default george green

just finished listening to Project Camelot two part interview on Youtube, really interesting. Incredible, but interesting. One of the many interesting things he says is the Moon was put in place, didn't evolve there like most people think but was placed there because we need it for the way it controls earth, the tides, light etc. I didn't catch though (not sure he said) who placed it there.

I wrote the above when I was almost finished listening to part two. Something always has to crop up, or find it's way in to make me really wonder what is going on here. Towards the end he says that the Pleiadian's impregnated "Mary" mother of Jesus, and that Jesus is part Pleiadian and something else. This won't deter me from my belief in ET's, and other phenomena I am discovering. But something like this is going against a faith that I will continue to hold on to inspite of what he claims. This puts a damper (in my opinion) of his credibility, can I believe anything he says. I have believed and will always believe I can have both, faith and the unknown. But there is a fine line that I won't cross and I don't think I need to. I believe that "God" is an incredible being and force in it's own right, and anything on earth describing, portraying, example of, Him doesn't even touch what He/She/It/Whatever really is. "He" (to simplify this) is more incredible than all ET, other world, other world technology, every galaxy, all known and unknown, rolled into one is a speck compared to what God is. I believe there is a passage in the old or new testement that kind of put's this into some kind of focus for me, that I believe it was Moses (guess it be the old) God said to him, "you can never see me (as a human being) because it would kill you. That is some kind of clue that God is the supreme unknown being.

Last edited by bangzoom; 01-08-2010 at 04:08 AM.
bangzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:38 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: george green

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangzoom View Post
just finished listening to Project Camelot two part interview on Youtube, really interesting. Incredible, but interesting. One of the many interesting things he says is the Moon was put in place, didn't evolve there like most people think but was placed there because we need it for the way it controls earth, the tides, light etc. I didn't catch though (not sure he said) who placed it there.

I wrote the above when I was almost finished listening to part two. Something always has to crop up, or find it's way in to make me really wonder what is going on here. Towards the end he says that the Pleiadian's impregnated "Mary" mother of Jesus, and that Jesus is part Pleiadian and something else. This won't deter me from my belief in ET's, and other phenomena I am discovering. But something like this is going against a faith that I will continue to hold on to inspite of what he claims. This puts a damper (in my opinion) of his credibility, can I believe anything he says. I have believed and will always believe I can have both, faith and the unknown. But there is a fine line that I won't cross and I don't think I need to. I believe that "God" is an incredible being and force in it's own right, and anything on earth describing, portraying, example of, Him doesn't even touch what He/She/It/Whatever really is. "He" (to simplify this) is more incredible than all ET, other world, other world technology, every galaxy, all known and unknown, rolled into one is a speck compared to what God is. I believe there is a passage in the old or new testement that kind of put's this into some kind of focus for me, that I believe it was Moses (guess it be the old) God said to him, "you can never see me (as a human being) because it would kill you. That is some kind of clue that God is the supreme unknown being.

I wonder what the butterfly said to the caterpillar? ... "Don't go in there it will kill you."

I guess the word of God is not what it seems... it's much better!!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 01-08-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:04 AM   #3
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangzoom View Post

Towards the end he says that the Pleiadian's impregnated "Mary" mother of Jesus, and that Jesus is part Pleiadian and something else. This won't deter me from my belief in ET's, and other phenomena I am discovering. But something like this is going against a faith that I will continue to hold on to inspite of what he claims. This puts a damper (in my opinion) of his credibility, can I believe anything he says. I have believed and will always believe I can have both, faith and the unknown. But there is a fine line that I won't cross and I don't think I need to. I believe that "God" is an incredible being and force in it's own right, and anything on earth describing, portraying, example of, Him doesn't even touch what He/She/It/Whatever really is. "He" (to simplify this) is more incredible than all ET, other world, other world technology, every galaxy, all known and unknown, rolled into one is a speck compared to what God is. I believe there is a passage in the old or new testement that kind of put's this into some kind of focus for me, that I believe it was Moses (guess it be the old) God said to him, "you can never see me (as a human being) because it would kill you. That is some kind of clue that God is the supreme unknown being.
I'm not saying that I believe George Green either way, but I don't fully understand your dilemma. Can you clarify it some? How does the idea of Mary being impregnated by beings from another planet go against your idea of what God is? What exactly is the fine line that you refuse to cross?
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Isaiah was the only man who saw God sitting on a throne on high and lifted up. His first words were: "Woe is me; I am undone."

People, all conscious beings, reach out for what they need, through what they say. It doesn't mean they are lying.

I use the word "Creator" around here a lot, because when you say "God" many people get squirmy, and run away.

I have not lived your life, or Green's, so I'm not in a position to say much. There are no points for deciding between God and anyone, and besides God doesn't "need anything". Never did.

God is.

Probably the single most amazing book I have read, the one which went the furthest towards rectifying my own perspective (largely christian) with the rest of this stuff is called "The Disappearance Of The Universe".

On Amazon it's about $15. Used as little as $6. around 200 pages. I don't think I have spent more time, reading a book, and laughing over "Ok! Now I get it!!" with any other book in 30 years.

I will suggest this:
Whenever I am confronted with a situation where I think I have God "all figured out", nicely cornered, or when someone else thinks they do, or when I am uncomfortable with the notion they might, I remind myself to "Go get a bigger God."

No, this does not come to me immediately every time, or even most of the time. It's a process. but each time I do, I am confronted with the same God. been waiting for me there, all the time. Darned if he didn't get smarter while I was away.

And each time there is a faint sound of snickering in the air. Given, and received, it's the sound of forgiveness.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Bangzoom,

I think of all of the whistleblowers, George Green is my favourite. I like his charisma and his easy style.

Not that I know 100%, but I'll bet it's fairly easy to verify that he has been somebody important. A lot of people claim to be important through their connections to high places and that they worked on such and such a secret project, but who knows. George's telling of being a party treasurer and a high powered construction magnate must be true, or it would be easy to debunk. Hence I believe he has also met Ted kennedy and his story about his daughter.

This adds a certain amount of weight to his opinions and other info that he goes on to impart. Sure, he was right about gold and he was right about the financial collapse at least three to four months ahead of it happening.

I like you then started to go 'Whoooaahh!' at the mention of beings from another planet talking to him and even writing books through him. But I guess, that's just my limited reaction to it. My reality doesn't include pleaidians just yet. It only contains a 'possibility' that pleaidians exist. And if you start looking into quantum physics, you'll know that possibility is the same thing as reality in some circles... and then the next second, it's not. All possibilities are possible.

Theses are all fragments of a larger puzzle, a bigger playing field. So I agree entirely with Fred, if your concept of God doesn't include the possibility of pleidians talking to someone, and telling them they impregnated Mary (they only told George... that doesn't mean they did it lol) then , like they say in the movie Jaws....

"We're going to need a bigger God"

Peace n love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #6
bangzoom
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the input, everybody has an opinion and this gives me a lot to think about. All I would add to it referencing what Shiftmonkey asked .."How does the idea of Mary being impregnated by beings from another planet go against your idea of what God is?"...
I'm from the catholic faith, and briefly, my faith says "the holy spirit" or "the holy ghost".... is what impregnated Mary. The Holy Spirit is a being out of God, or Creator, or the Ultimate Being. It is one third of the Ultimate Being. This is not just my opinion, but my faith. I don't, won't believe an ET is the Holy Spirit. But if anyone wants to, that's fine, if it's what they believe.
I think most anything "ET" has a place in and around the faith I believe in. It only proves what I think and have said that everything ET and whatever is associated with it, all creation is out of "the Creator" and this alone speaks volumes as to how magnificent this Creator Force is.

I agree too, that George Green is quite interesting (at the very least) to listen to. I'm going to listen to his other Youtube recordings, he has several. I do believe he is the business man he claims, and that yes, it could be debunked if it weren't true. I want to keep an open mind to what he says, aside from the disagreement I have with one issue, I want to believe and be open to what he says. I find it awesome that someone is regularly communicating with another intelligence from outer space. People like George Green keep us informed about what is going on, and I have to remember we don't have to agree with everything.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bangzoom,

I'm still not fully in, but I give George a bit more credit than others. I question all of them, all of the time, so for him to stick more is interesting. There are various reasons I won't go into. I need to listen to this as well, and hear what he's saying and how he's saying it. Discernment still continues...

In regards to Mary, there has been reports and legitimate studies conducted dating back to the 1800's in relation to "the immaculate conception". These reports studied many women whom were impregnated(including virgins), but yet it is one aspect of alien abduction experiences that seldomly gets attention to mentioned. However, it would be the most important. I found a link, (though it's not what I was looking for) that you may find interesting to read. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...bductees09.htm

If you consider the above information, the only thing that makes Mary's immaculate receptions unique is the era of time it occurred, it's influence/impact and her offspring remaining with her on the planet.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #8
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't proofread that very well, did I. LOL
Old 01-08-2010, 02:15 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I can just imagine a what a day would be like with George , bar-b-que, fishing, and beers. What a grand day that would be and I'd bet we'd go deep into the rabbit hole on that day.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

George Green tipped his hand when he demonstrated a magnetic spinning device and claimed it was a free energy device, which it was not. Some aspects of his stories may be true, but as with all sources of "hidden" information, discernment is in order.

I don't think the genetic composition of the physical body was of particular importance in the case of Jesus. In fact, for the point he was trying to make it was very important that he be just a man, like all others. For another take on this story, read "Jesus and the Essenes" by Dolores Cannon. It confirmed for me many things I had intuitively decided must be the case.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:45 PM   #11
bangzoom
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if there are any documented cases of these alien pregnancies, stories, pictures, etc. that would be fascinating to read.
when something this horrible happens, my faith in what I do believe would still be in tact, but it sure would yank at it.
This must have much to do with free will, and free will is universal. If the woman commits suicide because she was impregnated by an ET, where and what is the justice for her? What kind of rules do these ET's live by? Wouldn't you think there'd be an ET police force that would slap the handcuffs on them, throw them in jail, stop thier satellite transmission of "my favorite martian"?
Very hard to make sense of much of this.

Last edited by bangzoom; 01-08-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #12
bangzoom
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many interviews on PC that I really was glued to, I could have listened more hours than was available, including George Green. Another was Richard Hoagland, he seemed as though he had the same kind of knowledge about this as George. And in the same league is Dan Burisch, pretty fascinating to listen to. I guess all of them would be more or less the "same league" but what I mean by that is what they discuss on thier video.
I saw a photo of an ET supposedly from the Roswell crash, looked like a mug shot. Are there any photos of ET's that would be considered by most that are authentic? The autopsy photo's I saw looked real, but somewhere I read where they were fake. Maybe it's in the eye's of the beholder to judge for himself.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #13
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

It's a shame that people are more worried about George's lifestyle, without ever reading the Handbooks he has channeled to us. I have read all of them a while ago, and started my awakening process with them.
In Free Will,
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:21 AM   #14
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

Why do people use gender based words to describe an 'It'. I shy away from using words like this to describe Creation. In my opinion, a person can dig deeper inward to come to this realization, but it's just an opinion from the peanut gallery.
Peace from the Peanut Gallery,
Roman
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #15
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Jnana wrote:
Quote:
don't think the genetic composition of the physical body was of particular importance in the case of Jesus
For the most part no, but for the discussion of conception, yes.

Quote:
In fact, for the point he was trying to make it was very important that he be just a man, like all others
Agreed, it is the key reason why he was to walk amongst man, as a man.
I do not believe Bangzoom inquiries was questioning this per say.

Bangzoom
You will come across a lot of information here, in books, and on the net in general, that you will likely find to be very interesting and eye opening. The key is to further research the information that resonates with you. Anything you come across will mostly be from other humans expressing themselves and their perceptions, their research, their understandings, their experiences,what resonated with them. It does not mean that they have the answers, so scrutinize everyone, every book, every writer, every whistleblower, etc. They, as you and we, are all looking for the "correct" answers. I believe many of the sources have some of them, but not all of them.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:47 AM   #16
bangzoom
Avalon Senior Member

thanks gscraig for that comment. I agree that everything should be questioned especially when one doesn't understand, it "brings out the best".
we all have at least one thing in common, we want the truth. I'm going to start a new thread on someone I've just listened to and "googled", want to see what everyone thinks. If what I am reading about him is true, it wants to encourage me to really be selective in whose theories I become interested in.