Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Wink A Yogi Can Do Anything.

I have just finished reading the latest post on Project Camelot by Jake Simpson. In regards to the machines the NWO has for sending death rays to us or killing us by viruses or whatever, I want you to know that an accomplished yogi can surmount all these obstacles and more. Read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda. It describes the acts of yogis such as Babaji. His spiritual attainment is beyond human comprehension. In short, anything you can imagine, Babaji can do. If you cannot practice yoga until you are fully enlightened, and neither can I, then by all means pray to a divine personage who will take you under his wing and see you through these difficult times.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Yogi Can Do Anything.

Sure there is a Savior saints and sages

Sure there is some that loves more than me knows more than me
Sure superiors dont come uninvited
Sure service is sacred

I spoke your Name and you came
Yes my Name is the portal between you and me
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a link to a free online edition of Autobiography of a Yogi - a spiritual classic.

http://www.yogananda.net/ay/

Enjoy

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
Norrin Radd
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, Babaji was a sage who was almost immortal and lived long periods of time at various different places. Sort of like Melchizedek in the Bible, or Padmasambhava in Tibetan Buddhism. There was a little book about him, with some old photos, by hindu-american yogi Baba Hari Dass, entitled Hariakhan Baba, Known, Unknown dating from 1975.
While it may take us one or two incarnations to reach such a virtual immortality, yoga remains an indispensable practice. A very good way to grow old healthy!
'The human body: use it or lose it!'
Norrin Radd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
Actually, Babaji was a sage who was almost immortal and lived long periods of time at various different places. Sort of like Melchizedek in the Bible, or Padmasambhava in Tibetan Buddhism. There was a little book about him, with some old photos, by hindu-american yogi Baba Hari Dass, entitled Hariakhan Baba, Known, Unknown dating from 1975.
While it may take us one or two incarnations to reach such a virtual immortality, yoga remains an indispensable practice. A very good way to grow old healthy!
'The human body: use it or lose it!'

According to Yogananda, Babaji is alive and well and living in the Himalayas. He has vowed to stay in the body indefinitely

Now, most won't believe that.......but truth is stranger than fiction.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

FIRST: EVERYONE should read Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda

http://www.yogananda.net/ay/

! GREAT BOOK !

2nd: Yes, I believe Babaji is alive and well, in the Himalayas ~ A fully enlightened Christ Being holding the balance for humanity until they have taken up their rightful place as co-creators that can create enough Light themselves to hold the balance for their own planet ~ I strongly suggest Babaji will be a part of the team of Beings that will help raise the consciousness of planet Earth in the near future ~

(the majority of the team however, will be people like you and me who decide to go all the Way and BE reborn into the reality of who we are in Oneness with All Life rather than the illusion of who we are separate from it.)

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-15-2009 at 06:44 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #7
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
A Yogi Can Do Anything
not if God does not concur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
While it may take us one or two incarnations to reach such a virtual immortality
lol you forgot some zeros behind those numbers

Last edited by RedeZra; 12-16-2009 at 02:12 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote