Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 05:58 AM   #1
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Carrie post 84 over and out.

I've been here as a poster on this board from back when it was "FREE and Clear"

Time and yet Again... I am seeing this pattern of events that take place.

They do not really have me in them, however when an event takes place and you see it or have a feeling of the souls mixed up in the event then it DOES have you in it.

I am going to be where I am here and now and no longer spend any more time dwelling on any of the "stuff".

I wish each of you the very best. But as of a couple of minutes ago I am removing my funding of this site.

So Rodger that, over and out.. the money I was kicking down was pennies on the dollar of the funds which others can afford to give, so it will not be missed. May each of you who do read this place with a passion remmeber. Life is a gift, the big questions in your mind have been answered look inside.

When I spoke with Bill and Kerry about the whole "whats going to happen" on their radio show I was really very much wanting people to understand you are in contol no one can "save you" it is your own thinking which will help you and all people sink or swim.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:06 AM   #2
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Carrie post 84 over and out.

Bless you my Friend,
May you and your husband and family always be in the love and the light. Good luck <> you always can come back ~ its free too lurk
Love always Gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:23 AM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Carrie post 84 over and out.

Carrie1971

its amazing how many beautiful spirits have joined this fourm to share! Enjoy life! hope u will come back sometime...everyone has something to share just at different times,

peace and respect JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:27 AM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was really very much wanting people to understand you are in contol no one can "save you" it is your own thinking which will help you and all people sink or swim.
I couldn`t have said it any better
Peace be with you Carrie may the winds always fill your sails

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-03-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:33 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Oh yes indeed...all the "stuff". We are only ever in control of our selves, at times that can be difficult, however there is only now, this moment,What we think we create, Instantly! just observe your thinking and how it manifests in your immediate emotional feelings...We can easily forget to just "be" and find ourselves once again emersed in the "programme" searching for the truth of everything we know to be lies, asking the big questions.

Living in the now = freedom

I often re-read the four agreements, It grounds me and reminds me of "here and now" All this "stuff" is the matrix, dont ever forget!

peace and love to you all
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote