Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Default waves of emotion

Compared to most here, Im new to this, awake & awareness. My reason for posting is that latly when meditating or thinking of things close to me like my kids..family..etc..there are times where im so overwhelmed with feelings of love that i cant hold back tears...yeah i cry :-) Seems im alot more emotional latly, Anyone experiencing this ?

Example...my daughter just graduated from high school, She worked her ass off to finish school and the day she actually brought her scores home to show me, I was so proud of her I was in tears...which in turn made her cry too...lol What im really trying to get at is ...seems like crying is to most people is linked to sadness But ive been crying because im soo happy.

Just had to share my love for all

shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: waves of emotion

I think this is normal at the moment for many people waking up.

I am getting this a lot recently. I find I have to be careful just telling a story that is about some real life situation in which there is a moment of break through that (at the time) was emotionally charged and I can choke up and tears come.

This actually happened to me one time at a ground-crew meeting when I was explaining a real healing manifestation that I had created/witnessed.

I have read that this is in part due to the adjustment and alignment of our light/energy bodies, which can loosen our emotional valves/control.

I think it best just to let it out - but in social situations I find it awkward and am still somewhat inhibited. The other day I was telling a friend about when a relative died, a man who I never even really met, and it got me choked. Not so many people around and the person I was telling was cool with it, but I still felt like an idiot.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-19-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I often get choked up when telling people about things that have happened to me. It can be either a sad story or a happy one.

When it happens, I am often really surprised at myself. But I guess it's just that I don't realize how things are affecting me until I tell someone about it and then it all comes out...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #4
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

Is this part of the "Awakening?"

Last nite as I got in bed and closed my eyes, a kind of white light seemed to flow into by head, above my right eye. I briefly opened my eyes to see if an actual light was shining through the window, it wasn't, and as soon as I closed my eyes again, the light was still there.

I embraced it and it began to feel like it was "giving" me something. No voices or actual thoughts, but just "giving" me something. This did not last long but I began to get this exquisite feeling of well being kind of humming through my body. This all lasted for probably less than half a minute and then I immediately went to sleep.

I awoke this morning feeling a little foggy and eventually remembered the experience.

Am looking forward to tonite to see if it happens again.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred View Post
Compared to most here, Im new to this, awake & awareness. My reason for posting is that latly when meditating or thinking of things close to me like my kids..family..etc..there are times where im so overwhelmed with feelings of love that i cant hold back tears...yeah i cry :-) Seems im alot more emotional latly, Anyone experiencing this ?

Example...my daughter just graduated from high school, She worked her ass off to finish school and the day she actually brought her scores home to show me, I was so proud of her I was in tears...which in turn made her cry too...lol What im really trying to get at is ...seems like crying is to most people is linked to sadness But ive been crying because im soo happy.

shred
ride the wave brother! Not sure if you are aware of Dr. Masaru Emoto's work (apologies if you are, you said you were new to this) but I HIGHLY recommend you look into it a little. According to his research, the most powerful and pure psychic state of mind is...

gratitude/love (it would appear that these are really slightly different versions of the same vibration/resonance) This state of mind has amazing potential.

Emoto takes purified water, and then subject it to a range of thoughts/music/words, then freezes the water & using a high powered magnification camera he photographs a single ice crystal from the water sample.

Here are 2 different samples in which he wrote the following on the water containers...

HATE

LOVE & GRATITUDE

In this day and age of western civilization, men are not encouraged to show any sign of weakness/sensitivity... this can create major imbalances...so....

HATS OFF to you brother, for sharing that! Love and Gratitude will transform our reality, just keep sending it out, every little bit helps, every little drop in the ocean of mass consciousness....

one more thing...Respect and Gratitude, CV
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
...In this day and age of western civilization, men are not encouraged to show any sign of weakness/sensitivity... this can create major imbalances...so....

HATS OFF to you brother, for sharing that! Love and Gratitude will transform our reality, just keep sending it out, every little bit helps, every little drop in the ocean of mass consciousness...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

shred
Awakening to love the heart opens

i have lots of tears mostley of grattitude now...

tho not always sometimes its a releasing

of many emotons that simpley need to be released

most of them are old and have come to the surface

and are free to leave . the emotion is mixed often

i have learned to let the tears come with no resistance and feel

very free after .... and ..... reilieved ....

healing often comes thru tears ....

forgiviness and surrender are a big part of awakening

there is also a great commpasion....for self and the( other? )...

in living service rhythmm ...trust the heart always ...know who you are

tears of joy ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Your consciousness is moving from your mind to your heart.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #9
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
ride the wave brother! Not sure if you are aware of Dr. Masaru Emoto's work (apologies if you are, you said you were new to this) but I HIGHLY recommend you look into it a little. According to his research, the most powerful and pure psychic state of mind is...

gratitude/love (it would appear that these are really slightly different versions of the same vibration/resonance) This state of mind has amazing potential.

Emoto takes purified water, and then subject it to a range of thoughts/music/words, then freezes the water & using a high powered magnification camera he photographs a single ice crystal from the water sample.

Here are 2 different samples in which he wrote the following on the water containers...

HATE

LOVE & GRATITUDE

In this day and age of western civilization, men are not encouraged to show any sign of weakness/sensitivity... this can create major imbalances...so....

HATS OFF to you brother, for sharing that! Love and Gratitude will transform our reality, just keep sending it out, every little bit helps, every little drop in the ocean of mass consciousness....

one more thing...
YouTube - In lak'ech - I am Another Yourself
Respect and Gratitude, CV

I have seen the movie "What the bleep do we know Rabbit Hole" So im very aware of the power of our thoughts :-) This is partly the reason I was brought this subject up, as i know that by dwelling on bad only manifests more bad . Thats why when i meditate i focus on what i love the most...family ..kids..etc, and that brings forth those emotions of love & inner peace in me, then i go from there... The thing is...some days the emotions are stronger than others...like this morning, they were overpowering to the point of tears streaming down my face. Now it also could have been due to I had watched the film "The Secret" . Very good film might i say. I guess i was just curious if others are experiencing these waves of very powerful emotion of love & peace

peace to all & thank you for your replies....

Shred
Old 06-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Awakening to love the heart opens

i have lots of tears mostley of grattitude now...

tho not always sometimes its a releasing

of many emotons that simpley need to be released

most of them are old and have come to the surface

and are free to leave . the emotion is mixed often

i have learned to let the tears come with no resistance and feel

very free after .... and ..... reilieved ....

healing often comes thru tears ....

forgiviness and surrender are a big part of awakening

there is also a great commpasion....for self and the( other? )...

in living service rhythmm ...trust the heart always ...know who you are

tears of joy ...

WOW....thats exactly what I wanted to say....you hit it on the NOSE. I couldnt have said it better

Love & peace
Shred
Old 06-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Shred...just remember how good if feels when you do shed those tears of JOY....it's like a drug or something...warm and fuzzy
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #12
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I wrote this song for my kids a few years back, they totaly enjoyed it.. I hope you do as well.

NOTE: Im an ex-metal guitarist /singer so please dont mind the rest of the songs on the site, they were written at a time in my life when I was filled with nothing but self hate & rage. Things have changed dramatically for me since then and the only reason those songs are up on myspace is to advertise the music i have done over the years.

Shred
Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wrote this song for my kids a few years back, they totaly enjoyed it.. I hope you do as well.

NOTE: Im an ex-metal guitarist /singer so please dont mind the rest of the songs on the site, they were written at a time in my life when I was filled with nothing but self hate & rage. Things have changed dramatically for me since then and the only reason those songs are up on myspace is to advertise the music i have done over the years.

Shred
http://myspace.com/shreddah66

love & peace
Shred
Old 06-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Shred...just remember how good if feels when you do shed those tears of JOY....it's like a drug or something...warm and fuzzy
OH how right you are ! I have NEVER felt this good about myself & life

shred
Old 06-20-2009, 12:09 AM   #15
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Shred
nice link Shred ejoyed your music
thanks for sharing ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I love your music Shred .Very emotional one.
it's good to hear about the tears that sometimes come to you
when life touches you in the soul.
For generations men were not supposed to cry as that was meant to be a sign of weakness.
As the Yin and the Yang energies balance out within oneness now your are discovering a new strengh
that has its roots in your heart.
Nothing to feel awkward about as this is the sign that you found your way back to the universal
LOve flow .
Let it be it's such a blessing
Love is your essence.

loving kindness to you
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 06-21-2009 at 08:44 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

shred
Outstanding.....

Emotion during mediation is the 'horsepower' the 'push' the 'watt' of your
inner being...

After practice of getting to that 'SPOT...' Control your emotion and request
help with something in your life... Now, add the emotional feeling; love;
Desire; Protection; Well being; help for another being... Happiness...

Remember the " Mind " cannot be found by medical personnel (unless
they REALLY know how to read an EKG; EEG) as IT IS a combination of
Brain and the Heart... When you add emotion with a request you tighten
the wave your sending... You MAY even feel it in your chest... A heating
up of the tissue when emotionally sending... Cheeks May Flush... Tearing
up, is totally normal if sending very well... To 'break out' in laughter too is
GREAT too... Question is can you learn to control emotion when needed
for your request. Anger also works... Try, a selfish emotion of desire so
you can see what happens... Better to learn Now...

Remember feeling HOT when you were younger... Face, Neck, Ears...
Wouldn't they almost burn. they would get sooo Hot...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I was feeling really disappointed and unloved yesterday but when I said to myself that someone loves me and it was emotional and pretty much brought comfort. I needed it because sometimes, I feel unloved and I know it's not the case but I just need to remind myself.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:42 AM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Positive affirmations are important for all of us. Not loving ourselves is one of the major roadblocks we're facing on this planet. Brings our vibration down and stops us from Being who we really are.

Loving yourself is actually a big part of what you can do to help bring on a better world. All the work you do on yourself makes it easier for others to do the same.

It's a challenge for many of us. For me, it helps me to understand that I am more than the ego. I'm more than the illusions, I'm an infinite spiritual being having a material experience and it's all part of the fun and games. I think being able to laugh at myself helps a lot. We're just playing this game of lack and limitation and no matter what we've done, or what we do, we can never change the perfect blue print of the spiritual being of who we really are. It's not even about what we do, those are just experiences in duality, and good or bad, they will add to the experience of our journey.

It's about who we are. We need to shift from thinking we're no good human beings, to realizing we are infinite spiritual beings, we are individualization's of the infinite expressing ourselves in the world of form. We are perfect spiritual beings, it's only a slight of hand illusion that we think otherwise... once we remember, we'll never have trouble loving ourselves again..
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #20
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you to all of you who replied . Above all, the Spirituality section of this forum is the reason I visit this place. Im grateful to be among such beautiful souls.

Peace & love

Shred
Old 06-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

I've have been wondering the last couple off weeks if I should start a topic on this or not. Well, thanks for the topic!

I find myself crying lot more frequently these days. Usually while watching a movie (I don't watch TV), or some other videos on internet or just music videos even. Not because something sad, but usually when some one shows love in any form. Just the other night I was staying up late and was watching these random music videos, and video of a song First Day of My Life from Bright Eyes came on and it's about finding your true love and on the video they just have couples listening to the song and you can just see the love on their faces and I was crying through the whole song. I've always been a bit sensitive I suppose, but never anything like this.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:21 PM   #22
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Shred, that kind of love or joy sounds like what a very experienced meditator experiences. You say you're new to it all, but maybe you've already been loved a lot by others, so that you're kind of naturally in that "zone" already! I've come across some rare people who'd been genuinely loved so much that they didn't need to be taught meditation -- they had already "arrived".
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Shred you are definately awakening you are of pure soul, it's truly beautiful when someone starts the process, your emotions will be like electric!
Sometimes i just look at a child's face or watch a butterfly flying by even looking at plants i get this overwhelming sense of satisfaction!! weird !!! but then i guess we use to be like this, one with nature, one with everything!
I do get a longing also to return to home, a feeling i have had for a long while now, the awakening has began it started with small steps but now they are becoming giant leaps all around the world i feel, how wonderful!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote