Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default GFL visual manifestation april 10th.

Please don't shoot the messenger-i'm simply pointing out that it's off again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMDiTDfJzk
March 12, 2009
A GLOBAL VISUAL AFFECT!

As many of you know, the Federation Of Light in their channelling of March 8th (see www.blossomgoodchild.com Channellings after Oct 14th page 9 for deeper understanding) requested that we on earth come together on a specific day to visualise with our minds , but more importantly to feel with our hearts, the following

A vast vessel that is coming into view in your skies. The mists that surround it are lifting and dispersing to reveal us. You see colours of rainbow beauty but of a much richer vibration. It is for one to FEEL the PEACE that this occasion shall bring. As if your world stops whatever it is doing and feels the change in vibration that will take place as we come together in glorious union. Imagine and FEEL only Love of the purest level as you look at this picture in your minds. Strengthen this image on a daily basis. We are showing you a swirling ball of energy. Imagine the energy that you are, becoming the colours of this ball, and KNOW that because of the upliftment of your planet WE can now entwine into this same ball of energy, enabling us to be present in a manner that many of you can get. The more of you that get it the more of you will see us, and the more of us will be seen.

Due to this request I would like to propose that on

Good Friday April 10th (Full moon) at 9pm (EST) 11am (GMT)

those who choose ... may sit for half an hour and do just that!

MAY I CATEGORICALLY STATE There has been NO MENTION of the ship showing at this time. It is a proposal of LOVE offered to The Federation Of Light to let them feel our readiness as HOSTS OF EARTH and welcome their energies to merge with ours so that the Ascension into 2012 may take place with grace and ease.

I think it is important to suggest that we try to do this visualisation on a daily basis. If millions of us fulfil this request then there would be a continual stream of Light and Love from our hearts (not heads) being energised into making this vision the reality that we are here to manifest. We agreed remember? Open your hearts in KNOWING (not your minds in hoping) that this union of worlds must take place. For it is so.

My thanks are given to all who play their part in this project, however large or small. Maybe groups could be set up for that time; some may feel more comfortable on their own, in their own space. Whatever suits. It matters not how or who with what matters is our souls acknowledgement to our Light Families not of the earth plane, that we are ready for the transition to begin.

Many thanks to all those who have sent me encouragement and support in this matter, for it allows me to be brave enough to send this message out. (However apprehensive) I simply cannot walk away from my TRUE KNOWING that this process is part of the plan and WILL make a vast difference. I am the messenger the deliverer of a message. No more, no less.

White Cloud has taught that Visualisation is one of our most powerful tools!

So lets get to it!
In Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays
Blossom Goodchild.
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 03-16-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #2
Colin

Default Re: GFL visual manifestation april 10th.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt - NEXT!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Explain that comment if you don't mind please Colin? Just curious is all.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

She taught a lot of people about how channelers work, and fail. There is no way to know who a channeler is talking with. I believe many are talking with lower spirits, or some could just be regular departed souls. Any time a lower spirit can get an ear to listen to them, I'm sure they'll try. Any of them can pretend to be whomever they want. There is nothing to stop them from being deceitful, as there is no way to verify any of their messages. Few fall into the category as did Edgar Cayce.

Do some Google searches on Nancy Lieder, a channeler who claimed to be channel the Zeta aliens, and that a large Planet X would sweep by the Earth in 2003, flipping the Earth's axis and killing about 90% of the human population. Obviously, it didn't happen. Keep that in mind when you read Blossom's messages.

Channelers have learned to not give dates, and they get away with all of this hocus-pocus stuff... but I've never seen one of them yet able to do real life organization matters... build cities, build highways, form businesses to make new jobs, or write proposed legislation which could be presented to legislators or city councils or state government.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #5
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Explain that comment if you don't mind please Colin? Just curious is all.
Zeddo, I believe Colin is talking about the Oct. 14th Blossom Goodchild event that was supposed to happen but never did.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Zeddo, I believe Colin is talking about the Oct. 14th Blossom Goodchild event that was supposed to happen but never did.
...and you would be correct Dan
Old 03-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
S

Do some Google searches on Nancy Lieder, a channeler who claimed to be channel the Zeta aliens, and that a large Planet X would sweep by the Earth in 2003, flipping the Earth's axis and killing about 90% of the human population. Obviously, it didn't happen. Keep that in mind when you read Blossom's messages.
in fact a large celestial body, bigger than Jupiter, entered our solar system in 2003 but a huge ejection from the sun threw it off with a tremendous power. nassim haramein talks about it in his lecture showing the video of that event.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Antaletriangle,

Has the dust settled already? Goodchild raising her ugly head again?

I'll give one thing for the old girl, she's persistent, although not very accurate.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGMDiTDfJzk
March 12, 2009
A GLOBAL VISUAL AFFECT!

As many of you know, the Federation Of Light in their channelling of March 8th (see www.blossomgoodchild.com Channellings after Oct 14th page 9 for deeper understanding) requested that we on earth come together on a specific day to visualise with our minds , but more importantly to feel with our hearts, the following
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #9
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

sounds like the kings clothes to me
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

This time is April 10. next time it'll be July 4 for example...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #11
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: GFL visual manifestation april 10th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
... about how channelers work, and fail. There is no way to know who a channeler is talking with. I believe many are talking with lower spirits, or some could just be regular departed souls. Any time a lower spirit can get an ear to listen to them, I'm sure they'll try. Any of them can pretend to be whomever they want. There is nothing to stop them from being deceitful, as there is no way to verify any of their messages. Few fall into the category as did Edgar Cayce.
... ... ...
Channelers have learned to not give dates, and they get away with all of this hocus-pocus stuff... but I've never seen one of them yet able to do real life organization matters... build cities, build highways, form businesses to make new jobs, or write proposed legislation which could be presented to legislators or city councils or state government.
Absolutely RIGHT-ON, KathyT. Spirit-Forms of higher Evolutionary levels do NOT ever stoop to communicate through ouija boards, tarot cards, or mediums of any kind.

For one (of several) reasons, the Laws of Creation do not allow interference from higher evolved states with those of lower evolutionary states. Another reason being that the resonance frequencies are much different.

Some TALENTED persons (these are rare) are able to 'read' information from the Akashic Record, which is different from interacting with the low-level spirit-forms.

Persons claiming contacts with the 'Space-Brothers' have a great burden of proof. No one should take the word of these people, some of which suffer from various PSYCHOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, or other mental aberrations.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #12
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: GFL visual manifestation april 10th.

Let's keep hope alive!

giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:29 AM   #13
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
It is almost like saying, don't blame me for getting wet after pushing somebody into the water. Maybe you should not point in all directions at the same time.

Anyhow, congratulations with your 500th thread

Last edited by avyaktam; 03-17-2009 at 05:58 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:24 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Let's keep hope alive!

Hey, give me back my purse, you rapscallions!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 06:27 AM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
It is almost like saying, don't blame me for getting wet after pushing somebody into the water. Maybe you should not point in all directions at the same time.

Anyhow, congratulations with your 500th thread
You mean today ?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Old 03-17-2009, 11:51 AM   #17
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Groan......

but on a lighter note - thanks for all the threads Antaletriangle
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #18
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I went to check some GFL messages for Obama and indeed he is Their Man.
That's why a friend of mine keeps believing in him even as he knows about Bilderburg etc. And that's maybe why some nexus people get exited when he put's out diplomatic rhetoric about Iran. It's working, it's working! Sounds like hyped up high school kids to me, but then I prefer to be a hole in the ground to hundred castles in the sky.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #19
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
I went to check some GFL messages for Obama and indeed he is Their Man.
We need to direct them to some decent websites then, they're obviously getting all their information from the corporate media.