Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-14-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Respect for Manticore and Veritas.

I would just like to mention what a great job manticore,(Mel Fabregas) is doing on his "Veritas" site http://www.veritasshow.com/index.html
He has some great interviews already in archive to listen to and some great interviews coming up including the Astralwalker much awaited interview by many on here:March 27th 2009.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 03-14-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:55 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Respect for Manticore and Veritas.

Mel does a terrific job! He is well prepared and articulate. His guests are of the highest caliber. It is important that the internet remains open to tactfully spoken truth...regardless of the potentially controversial nature of the subject matter. Freedom isn't free.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
EpiphaMe

SOMEbody please keep me prompted.... I need a "manager".<<< I take that back..< cough cough, programmed person "is it me at any time" LOL...

I've heard it said that numerous deep sighs are a symptom of heart trouble... hmmm indicator.

nevertheless, mr orthodoxy I pay attention to your leads... I just rec'd today Robert Morning's Terra Papers (I'm so backlogged on my 'reads').

Soooo disappointed w/the hosts non attendance, the 'whislteblowers' gone gone gone to wherever ever ever....

smiling tho at my naivette... still... at 56!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:35 AM   #4
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Antaletriangle!

Respect!

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Mel does a terrific job! He is well prepared and articulate. His guests are of the highest caliber. It is important that the internet remains open to tactfully spoken truth...regardless of the potentially controversial nature of the subject matter. Freedom isn't free.
Thanks for the kind words Orthodoxymoron,

That's right, and I don't need a bullhorn .

Best,

Manticore
Old 03-14-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Respect for Manticore and Veritas.

Yes!! Mel Fabregas, you are a true professional..

Your interviews are outstanding. You ask the best, relevant questions.. you are well educated in the backgrounds of your interviewees and Ive never heard you butt in with ill-timed questions or talk over or dominate your guest like many other interviewers I could name.
You set the standard very high, I commend your ego-less approach and I think your voice is also great to listen to.. I have some history in the radio industry myself, and I know that is an important factor.

Sorry I dont have any constructive criticism for you at this time..

Keep up the amazing work.

L
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Your interviews are outstanding. You ask the best, relevant questions.. you are well educated in the backgrounds of your interviewees and Ive never heard you butt in with ill-timed questions or talk over or dominate your guest like many other interviewers I could name.
You set the standard very high, I commend your ego-less approach and I think your voice is also great to listen to.. I have some history in the radio industry myself, and I know that is an important factor.

L
I couldn't have said it better!!!
P.S. are the interviews available on youtube? would reach a larger audience...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #8
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

L
Thank you Luminari for your very kind words, and the fact that you recognize the "ego-less" part of me.

Glad to know the opinion comes from somebody with broadcasting experience since I don't have any, nor journalism experience. I'm just a curious person with lots of questions. The first interview I ever conducted, I made on this show merely three months ago (Milton Torres).

After that one, the great guests you're seeing surprisingly said yes to every request, which is a very humbling experience.

I will continue working hard to earn you loyalty.

Best,

Manticore
Old 03-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #9
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I couldn't have said it better!!!
P.S. are the interviews available on youtube? would reach a larger audience...
Hello Burgundia, and I'm glad you asked.

As you may have heard, many from the audience have volunteered to perform certain tasks. There is a group of bloggers that has taken the task of posting all the interviews on YouTube, GoogleVideo and a number of other internet video portals. I agree. It has raised the exposure.

We are now on iTunes, have a blog, a forum, and more volunteers are joining to transcribe all shows in English. Once that is done, our goal is to translate/transcribe in every language possible.

Truth knows no borders and our goal to reach every brother and sister on this planet is part of the movement.

Thanks for your comments!

Manticore
Old 03-14-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12078
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote