Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default As above so below PT3 -Return of the Nephilim of Atlantis

I first would like to apologize for the arrangement of these pictures.You click submit, and the screen shrinks a quarter.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.

2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of

the one thing.

3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.

4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.

5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.

6) It is the father of all 'works of wonder' in the world.

6a) Its power is complete .

7) If cast to earth,

7a) it will separate earth from fire, the subtle from the gross. 8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power

of the above and the below. 9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you. 10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all

solid things. 11a) Thus was the world created. 12) From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure. 13) Therefore I am called TEHUTI(THOTH), because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world. 14) And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel. This Nike shoe add is a very subltle way to express this idea of the serpent,Saturn/ Satan brusing the heels of our base nature.The add itself conceals many Arc ane secrets.When we observe the shoe beyond the desire of the consumer.It is the consumer's soul that is being consumed by the sneaker/serpent at his heel which is the Nike swoosh of Saturn.
Saturn has obtained many titles throughout our known history. The most well known representation is the grim reaper harverster of souls. It is not that Saturn has good or bad attributes,only masculine, feminine,creative and destructive. These are the polarities of life in general. The grim reaper image also reveals the nike swoosh as the sikle of the grim reaper.

The word Nike connected with the energy of Saturn has its origin in ancient times.Nike is an anagram for Nicolas the conquerer.Those who exsisted under the rule of Nicolas were called the Nicolaitans,which means victory over the laitys or ignorant masses.It was the Clergy in those time who kept the laitys under lock and key.

Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Rev 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

Rev 2:4 Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

There is nothing new under the sun ,and Nicolas still exsist even in our day by observing customs associated with December 25 and good ole sanit Nic. Christmas originally was the day of Saturnalia or birthday of Nimrod. Saturn known as the black planet changed Christ mas to x mas, the black mas of Saturn the omega point in evolution. Saturn in the crown charka is also the usherer of the golden age,the seventh,sabbath day of rest.

The Nicolaitans worshipers of

Owner of

Nicalos opens the cage and

unleashes another occult name for Saturn.

This is an image of Saturn's Hexagonal north pole.

The opression of Nica-los quickly evolved into religious worship of the greek goddess Nike, commonly known as Athena. Images of 10ft and above were carved in stone and towered over all that were in her presence, making them feel lost. The image had enormous feet,symbolic of her power to crush her enemies under This image was taking from the tv show LOS T.This is an image of Nikes's foot with only 4 toes,symbolic of her conquering power as daughter of the king of the titans Saturn,the rider of the four horses of the apocalypse. For those who never watched LOS T.The show dipicts a group of survivors from a plane crash, who had an opportunity to embrace change, but instead discovered others on the island and instantly developed an us against them attitude. This attitude only served to rapidly increase their pain and suffering because of their intense desire to get back to the way things were before the crash.

SATURN/SATAN AND THE BEES

In ancient egypt the bees were elevated to god status because the natutre of the b is harmonius with the human soul. The b was symbolic of reincarnation because it goes from flower to flower ,collecting nectar for the queen B.We as souls go from incarnation to incarnation collecting experience for the Queen B, meaning to obtain wisdom(ISIS). When the great work is completed by mankind on this planet,Saturn will usher in the golden age, when matter and spirit will wed in the crown chakra. When this alchemical process takes place,we getThe (hexagram) - when the b finishes its' great work we get the hexagon.(As Above so Below ) whenever you place a spell on the masses,its called a hex or x.. The star of David forms an x when the two triangles are touching tip to tip. This means the great work is Not complete.

This process is known as the b line , the cycle of death and rebirth.The father of the cycles is Saturn/Satan the dragon the keeper of time,records and judge of karma. AS Above So Below
This means that the missing bs are alerting us bs about our comming changes and karma.B as in the second letter of the alphabet dipicting (I) sis pregnant with horus. (b)
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/x-...ndo/3565156234
Marks the Spot OF THE BEASTis the mark of adepts initiated into the ancient mystery schools. This mark is also known as the seal of Solomon ,who own 666 talents of gold ie wisdom.

There is ancient god known as Dagon ,who wore this mark of the star of david on his forehead.Dagon was also known as Saturn/Noah, because he was a reminder of the golden age, when the ancient men ,the nephilim of Atlantis emerged from the sea, and in their air craft from the sky bringing great wisdom to the four corners, which ushered in the golden age.This mark is also the mark of Cain, as in AR Cane.Divine wisdom hidden in the arc ,arch of conciousness and avoiding the deludge.

The mark of Cain was worshipped by the Israelites in the wilderness as the star of Remphan.

The name SATURN in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; the Chaldean spelling consists only of four letters, thus - Stur [ed. Star]. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number.
S = 060
T = 400
U = 006
R = 200
= 666

Dagon or Oannes, a half-human, half-fish combination was known as the 'Lord of the Flood,was said to rise out of the sea every day to teach his secret knowledge to those who followed him. He is mentioned in Samuel, Chapter 5, when the Philistines capture the Ark of the Covenant and place it in the Temple of Dagon. Two nights later, 'was fallen upon is face to the ground before the Ark of the Lord; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.' It is this character upon which Saturn is based, but the physical description attributed to him applied to an entire race of 'gods', or as they were described in the Bible, Nephilim, or Fallen Angels, the 'Great Old Ones.

Dagon, the Fish-god, is associated with the forehead and hands, the location of the mark of the beast.

Rev. 13:1 - And I saw the BEAST RISE UP OUT OF THE SEA

Rev. 13:16 - …a mark IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEADS

I Sam. 5:4 - And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the Lord; and the HEAD OF DAGON AND BOTH THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS WERE CUT OFF upon the threshold; only did the stump of Dagon was left to him.

2. In the mystery religions, both the forehead and hands were tattooed during rites of initiation,becausr Dagon's hands and head were cut off.)
TATTOO MARKS were clearly visible, but ON THE FOREHEAD, IN PLACE OF THE HANDS.

The tattoo bonds the initiate with the entity symbolized by the tattoo and enables him to communicate with that unseen force of power.

This initiation is a rite of admission into a social group and the tattoo is the PERMANENT MARK OF THAT INITIATION, the badge of the tribe.

All in all, tattooing belongs among symbols of id entification and is interfused with all their magic and mystic potency. Identification always carries a double meaning: it tends to invest the individual concerned with the properties and strength of the CREATURE OR THING TO WHICH THAT PERSON IS ASSIMILATED and, at the same time, to immunize the latter against its potential power to cause harm. This is why tattoos depict dangerous creatures such as serpents or scorpions, or animals which are symbols of fertility, such as bulls or of power, such as lions, and so on. Identification also carries a SENSE OF SURRENDER OR EVEN OF CONSECRATION to whatever the tattoo symbolically depicts.

"In the occult teachings,the INITIATE is defined as 'the one who has experienced and expressed 666 and found it naught; who has dropped the 6 and become the 66, and thus found himself on the Way; later, again, he drops the 6 and becomes the PERFECTED 6-FORM, the instrument and expression of spirit.

"This is the sign with which the Magus DECORATED HIMSELF when he has reached the HIGHEST DEGREE OF INITIATION, a The plan The plan

There isn't a culture on this planet who do not have the image of dagon in their history.The ancestors passed down the story, of when the gods came by AIR

and by the SEA bringing the wisdom of the Kundalini from sunken Atlantis and building great monuments across the globe.Dagon became the Dragon of Sa turn that the entire creation awaits its re turn.
Thoth the Atlantean arrived in Egypt just before Dawn and brought the golden age,hence the golden dawn.

These clowns are going to try and reinact the comming of the men of atlantis, arriving in their black Saturnian triangles farting dust.
AS ABOVE SO BELOW as the men in black. What clowns they are. The decreptic imposters of the Roman Empire.

Revelation 12 >>
King James Bible
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time

Planet is Planet earth,don't be fooled Every 3600 years = 666 :
Conditioning for the Mark.tell everybody you know
Jags - Back Of My Hand Lyrics

Send “Back Of My Hand” Ringtone to Your Cell

YOU ONLY CALL ME IF YOUR FEELING BLUE
YOU TELL ME I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU
BUT IF YOU ONLY KNEW, JUST WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH
YOU WOULDN'T PHONE THOSE GUYS WHO MESS AROUND WITH YOU GIRL
WHEN I CALL YOU I GET STACK OF LIES
YOU WHIP 'EM OUT BEFORE YOU DRY YOUR EYES
I'M NOT A FRUIT MACHINE A NINETEEN SIXTIES DREAM
AND IN THE 'BET YOU' LIST I BET YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HER

PRE CHORUS
YOUR NOT UNREADABLE,YOUR NOT UNBEATABLE,
I KNOW JUST WHAT YOU ARE, DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK TOO FAR
YOUR NOT UNTOUCHABLE, NOT JUST ANOTHER GIRL
I'D GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU , I ONLY WISH YOU KNEW THAT

CHORUS
I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER WRITTEN ON THE BACK OF MY HAND X 3
I'VE GOT YOUR NUMBER

I HAD A DREAM I MET ANOTHER GIRL
BUT IN THE MORNING SHE WAS JUST A KICK INSIDE,
I HOPE I'M GETTIN' THROUGH THE INTERFERENCE TOO
MY MONEY'S RUNNING OUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY NOW
THE OPERATOR'S SAYING CUT THE LINE
YOU WANT TO CALL HERE FOR THE VERY LAST TIME,
YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG AT HEART, BUT THERE'S A TIME TO START
JUST REALIZING WHAT I'VE GOT DOWN HERE GIRL!

PRE CHORUS
YOU'RE NOT UNREACHABLE ....ETC

CHORUS

GUITAR SOLO

SAY DON'T YOU REALIZE
IS THERE NOTHING LEFT INSIDE
HEY DID I GET YOU WRONG
SAY WHERE'S YOUR NUMBER GONE

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-02-2009 at 02:38 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:30 AM   #2
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: As above so below PT3 -Return of the Nephilim of Atlantis

Terrific post, thankyou
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: As above so below PT3 -Return of the Nephilim of Atlantis

Wow! This stuff must be all around us everyday! I guess the trick is being able to spot it and decode it. Nice work 777.

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post thanks for the wake up!

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
no caste

Hi 777 - I wanted to replace the Babylonian image on one thread today with this. I like it better. But now I can't find that thread. I remember posting the pythagorean snail, a snail fossil, and the Babylonian lady with the breast milk waterfalls. If you know where it is, I'd be much obliged, but I'll keep looking around this forum too, in the meantime.

PS Not sure about the realism trend in art... You're an art dealer!!!??
Old 02-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Hi 777 - I wanted to replace the Babylonian image on one thread today with this. I like it better. But now I can't find that thread. I remember posting the pythagorean snail, a snail fossil, and the Babylonian lady with the breast milk waterfalls. If you know where it is, I'd be much obliged, but I'll keep looking around this forum too, in the meantime.

PS Not sure about the realism trend in art... You're an art dealer!!!??
Yea ,african tribal antiques. You are correct, realism is still on the back burner. I just see more people are doing it now. True artististic ability gets no recognition on this planet.Just my opinion. I can't remember where that photo was posted.I'll copy it for you and send it in a pm if i see it.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:54 AM   #7
EpiphaMe

.....that someone would go to such great lengths here to get some message across... just as w/the 2012 Nexus event..
just way too much energy invested.. and for what purpose? really!!..

other than most people are mightily impressed with the display.

Where ARE you coming from? What IS your intent???
Old 02-05-2009, 07:56 AM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
.....that someone would go to such great lengths here to get some message across... just as w/the 2012 Nexus event..

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-05-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post

Knowing the duality of words and names is important. And also knowing the sound and emotion behind the symbol is more important than the symbol itself.

Witchcraft is being practiced on you and you are unaware,therefore to unlock the power and mystery of imagery and symbols is a waste of time to you.

Symbols are sigils and work basically because the magician charges up the symbol, and this charging up works because of the superconscious mind. This means that, you can create a symbol right now, any symbol and no one has to see it yet. You use any method to concentrate on that symbol in order to give that symbol its power. Once that process is complete, then you issue that symbol out into the world. The superconscious will take it from there.

Is that believable? Is it possible? Think about it, why does "E" make an Eeee sound? Does it really? Or has our minds be trained to think it does? In fact, what is an "E" anyway and why is it always silent?

So, let's think about this now. If the process of creating a symbol of magic, is simply giving the energy of concentration, meditation and emotion. Are we creating symbols of magic while watching TV? Looking at images? And is this process restricted to images alone...how about words and names?

didn't want to get into "names" yet, but let's take the name "Jesus" as an example. The magical duality of this name is saying "G - Zeus"- I think a light bulb should've gone off somewhere.

What does G represent? God - Geometry, this is perhaps the most powerful of all sacred masonic symbols. But it also represents God in science.

Well, let us consider the ink blots that most psychologists use to test the brain. Why do those work? An ink blot produces an optical illusion, different people see different things. Again, we are talking about the sub-conscious computer. There is a sub-reality hidden inside every image, symbol and even word we use. A reality that our minds are familiar with.

Do you see the Devil standing in front a fiery hell, taunting you with his wing span of power? Why would we see anything at all, it's just ink.

But sigils are much deeper than that. I would say they work because of the superconscious mind that connects all living things. Most people don't believe such a mind exists. Well, maybe we can find another name to call it.

The reason why most spells spoken in ancient languages work because all languages come from the same template of sounds and codes. We access this information genetically using the subconscious. So for example, we can look at sigils or letters and know nothing of their meaning, and still be affected because our subconscious mind understands them perfectly.

I would gurantee that you only know Webster's dictionary definition for you user name,and also you have know clue of what me or the letter e truly means,but your subconcious does and will express its vibratory meaning in your life.
I hope you gt it ,but in order to gt it you gt 2 half it. Then all is O K :

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-05-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: As above so below PT3 -Return of the Nephilim of Atlantis

Hi

you should see these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgd9MD6Tw7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLdI4...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeU_...eature=related
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:40 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

EpiphaMe, if you criticism was just a little more constructive I'd greatly appreciate it but as you do now you just spread rejection.
Not very helpful.

Granted there are threads here that don't have an airy fairy or occult meaning behind them and I appreciate them a lot, however, if somebody gives up a part of their world, be that with beneficial or vicious intent, it is a part of them that goes out that we all can only learn from, so why even go to the extent of discrediting it with at least some details on one's own perspective?
I would love to learn from you too but there isn't much to hold on to.

As for 777, this is the kind of answer I had hoped for on my Symbolism thread, but I get it only here, sadly. No matter I read it and I'm intrigued.
What I am curious about however is how that superconsciousness really operates. If there is such a basic level of a 'language' why haven't we yet found a common denominator?
Why is it that symbols can be charged against the interpretation of the individual? How does a symbol enter the superconsciousness and if 1 million people suddenly decide the symbols doesn't mean this but that, even though the 'magician' intended the first, who's getting the say?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
EpiphaMe, if you criticism was just a little more constructive I'd greatly appreciate it but as you do now you just spread rejection.
Not very helpful.

Granted there are threads here that don't have an airy fairy or occult meaning behind them and I appreciate them a lot, however, if somebody gives up a part of their world, be that with beneficial or vicious intent, it is a part of them that goes out that we all can only learn from, so why even go to the extent of discrediting it with at least some details on one's own perspective?
I would love to learn from you too but there isn't much to hold on to.

As for 777, this is the kind of answer I had hoped for on my Symbolism thread, but I get it only here, sadly. No matter I read it and I'm intrigued.
What I am curious about however is how that superconsciousness really operates. If there is such a basic level of a 'language' why haven't we yet found a common denominator?
Why is it that symbols can be charged against the interpretation of the individual? How does a symbol enter the superconsciousness and if 1 million people suddenly decide the symbols doesn't mean this but that, even though the 'magician' intended the first, who's getting the say?
Czymra i apologize if my response wasn't as detail. I was trying every way possible to describe the use and power of symbols, but i guess today a better explanation came out. I truly was trying because i understood your concern.

There is this superconcious mind in all of us that is all knowing and understands the intent from everything we think and do. Its truly how we manifest this reality through imagery and repetition. Its the same technique as hypnosis and regression but more subtle.

We all use these things ,some unknowingly. Take your user name for example.It is a coded word that you understood when you installed it as your user name,but the superconcious mind in all of us knows exactly what it means and we communicate accordingly based on the vibration that is recieved from your intent. Every time you type your name it becomes charged with that intention.

The common denominator is number and vibration which causes resonance. This technique is used with movies.All the actors are type cast for a certain role to create a grid of power and intention. Create a movie , call it Omen,and associate it with pure evil and use the same main character.Then make 6 parts to the movie.Every time someone hears or see the word or see the main character it will be associated with something evil because that was the magician's intent.The superconcious knows that it doesn't only mean evil. That is why you don't get terrorfied when you hear it.

Associate all politicians and lawyers with being dishonest and play this over and over to the masses and they will eventually accept a goat to lead them.Bombard the public for years with the first black accomplishments. Then all that is focused on is first and black,but deep down inside the masses know that role of the politician is never the agenda of the people.

Another example is the mark of the bst. Almost everyone who has a business owns a trade mark thats needed to buy and sell.

You guys are doing the same thing with your project and its becomming charged with your intention as your logo develops. The thing that cripples a superman is kryptonite, but the subconcious knows that kryptonite is also (e) nkryption

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-05-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:22 AM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Czymra i apologize if my response wasn't as detail. I was trying every way possible to describe the use and power of symbols, but i guess today a better explanation came out. I truly was trying because i understood your concern.

There is this superconcious mind in all of us that is all knowing and understands the intent from everything we think and do. Its truly how we manifest this reality through imagery and repetition. Its the same technique as hypnosis and regression but more subtle.

We all use these things ,some unknowingly. Take your user name for example.It is a coded word that you understood when you installed it as your user name,but the superconcious mind in all of us knows exactly what it means and we communicate accordingly based on the vibration that is recieved from your intent. Every time you type your name it becomes charged with that intention.

The common denominator is number and vibration which causes resonance. This technique is used with movies.All the actors are type cast for a certain role to create a grid of power and intention. Create a movie , call it Omen,and associate it with pure evil and use the same main character.Then make 6 parts to the movie.Every time someone hears or see the word or see the main character it will be associated with something evil because that was the magician's intent.The superconcious knows that it doesn't only mean evil. That is why you don't get terrorfied when you hear it.

Associate all politicians and lawyers with being dishonest and play this over and over to the masses and they will eventually accept a goat to lead them.Bombard the public for years with the first black accomplishments. Then all that is focused on is first and black,but deep down inside the masses know that role of the politician is never the agenda of the people.

Another example is the mark of the bst. Almost everyone who has a business owns a trade mark thats needed to buy and sell.

You guys are doing the same thing with your project and its becomming charged with your intention as your logo develops. The thing that cripples a superman is kryptonite, but the subconcious knows that kryptonite is also (e) nkryption
Well appreciated.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:59 AM   #14
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for further clarifying. I look forward to your posts.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote