Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you follow "DAVID WILCOCKS" work ?
Yes ! 76 78.35%
No :@ 17 17.53%
Who's David Wilcock ? 2 2.06%
What am I doing "Here" ? :^) 2 2.06%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow David Wilcock Brief 11/11 Update !

Hi Wilcock Followers,

If your here then you follow David Wilcock's work or Hate the guy and just come here to post Negative stuff about him or just either curious ! Well if you got nothing to HIDE then why not vote on the Poll and state where you reside on the Scale !

Anyway here is his latest update
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #2
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock Brief 11/11 Update !

He seems more fake to me than real. Ex. Selling New age stuff.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #3
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

Rebel4Life,

Perhaps you lack the personal experience in what he talks about.... and so you dismiss anything that is out of your "realm" of being.

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:03 AM   #4
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps you lack the personal experience in what he talks about.... and so you dismiss anything that is out of your "realm" of being.

does one need to be "crucified" to understand the message?
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I think David tries to be as transparent as possible cf his blogs and essays. His youth and confidence in his abilities might come over as bragging and arrogance but I feel he is sincere.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #6
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

sebring1963,

Does one need to be "crucified" because many don't understand or get the message???

One 66
Old 11-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #7
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by One 66 View Post
Rebel4Life,

One 66
One 66 Speak for yourself. You know nothing of me or my 'experiences' So please go away if you're gonna be trolling.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:39 AM   #8
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sebring1963,

Does one need to be "crucified" because many don't understand or get the message???

One 66
"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.
Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a false messiah."

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-13-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #9
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I follow everybody's work. HAHAHAHA
I like to keep a steady stream of info from all angles at all times.
This helps me to create balance.
It all brings me closer to understanding "the Law of One"

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-13-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:48 AM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I find him a pleasant and sensitive chap-he's helped Bill and kerry also with donations which can't be a bad thing which enables them to keep the intervews rolling.I don't know about the cayce reincarnation bit i don't think he looks much like him as he states but i'd like to have a beer with him that's if he imbibes?!lol.The info. he provides can be stimulating to some and had me going down certain avenues after listening-doesn't mean i believe everything; we still have to maintain a well held open mind.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #11
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:48 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:38 AM   #12
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

I think he believes himself and is just out to cash in on the new age, he may be sincere, but that doesn't mean that its true
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #13
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

He certainly has his "place" in this matrix.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

sebring1963,

Nothing is impossible, why set a belief in limitation on Self when One is limitless... as for obligations, let one do as he pleases until it is understoond and realized what benifits the ALL,

peace and love,

One 66
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I simply don't believe him, blood and guts reaction is all but I'm open to being wrong, shur if you weren't wrong from time to time you wouldn't learn anything
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #16
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

rebel4life,

I do, thanks

One 66
Old 11-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #17
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

some choices are missing.....
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #18
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Rebel4Life,

One 66

No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce,
but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves,
their perceptions and emotions,
and to build confidence in the creative spirit.

Ansel Adams

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-13-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:04 PM   #19
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoy davids work. The 2012 enigma vid was a real eye opener. But I was kinda spooked with the Obama stuff. He was also very quick to smear Deagle. I know said he wasnt implying that deagle was over-perscribing to his patients. That he had only heard it somewhere, but its the fact that he said it. To my knowlage I have never heard another interviewee speak like this (except for the little tiffle with john lear and Hoagland over the moons atmosphere) this to me looked like someone trying to influencing peoples opinion.

BUT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND IM NOT TRYING TO INSULT DAVID. HIS WORK IS VERY, VERY GOOD. ALL IM SAYING IS THIS AROUSED MY SUSPICION JUST A LITTLE BIT.

(also im not trying to be condesending with the CAPS but you tnd to get pounced on if you say anything other than "he is god" here.)

__________________________________________________ ______________
"Let us take off our shoes and throw them at priests" - A Madman
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:14 PM   #20
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
What I like about David Wilcock is he talks like a 'normal' person. Despite being in to New Age-type stuff, he doesn't come across to the uninitiated as airy-fairy mumbo jumbo.

I've noticed that sometimes people with a lot of good things to say might turn some off with their delivery, Wilcock does much better in this respect IMO as coming across as someone who may be easier to relate to.
Last I heard, David talked about how he struggled to make ends meet. It was a message for the teens (i.e. encouragements). He'll make a good, down-to-earth father being able to keep close relationships with the kids. -feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #21
One 66
Avalon Senior Member

sebring1963,

I agree, that's why I wrote what I wrote originally.... how ever one takes it is on them.

One 66
Old 11-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #22
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post
I enjoy davids work. The 2012 enigma vid was a real eye opener. But I was kinda spooked with the Obama stuff. He was also very quick to smear Deagle. I know said he wasnt implying that deagle was over-perscribing to his patients. That he had only heard it somewhere, but its the fact that he said it. To my knowlage I have never heard another interviewee speak like this (except for the little tiffle with john lear and Hoagland over the moons atmosphere) this to me looked like someone trying to influencing peoples opinion.

__________________________________________________ ______________
"Let us take off our shoes and throw them at priests" - A Madman

Dr. Deagle was a good sport for not offering a rebuttal; I'm sure Dr. Deagle is more than capable of doing so. On the other hand, all David was saying was: Look at the records. Check it out yourself. If David was the 1st/only person to do so, so be it. I'll check/discuss Dr. Deagle's past records without David's saying so. A non-issue IMO. -feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #23
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

im with rebel4life on this.

george green and the paradigm books tell you to do something to help bring about a change in mass consciousness and a new age. it takes work, inward and outward, to accomplish this.

to me, it seems that wilcock feels that it will just happen on its own, regardless of what anyone does. i dont understand how a goal can be met by doing nothing. i recall him say in a PC interview that if 51% of your essence is good, youll reach ascension. jeez, i think almost everyone is 51% good. whats the whole point of waking up and spreading the word and changing yourself for the better if ascension just "happens" anyway? hes too complacent about it. i feel like its okay to sit on ones ass and do nothing since ascension will just happen.

second, wilcock seems to think that there wont be any kind of chaos/catastrophe and if there is, so what. i think there has to be chaos and catastrophes in order to bring about change at this point. sure, its bad to manifest it in our thoughts, but its reality. we are past the point of change without a mass chaotic period. we have to realize that there will be bad times ahead and that it is neccessary. we can then focus on how we will restructure society.
third, he was pretty high on the president elect of the US. i dont want to discuss it further, as weve beaten this dead horse enough.

david, in this update, talks about how hes enjoying pf changs food and xylitol gum. aside from the MSG in the chinese food, whats he doing chewing aspartame- laden gum? of course the guy is allowed to eat what he wants, but what good is being on his "no fruit no sweet diet" if youre eating those excitotoxins? to me, it comes off as being uneducated. i dont expect him to be as hardcore about his diet as me, but aspartame is a no brainer. chapter 32 in the new paradigm handbook ought to be reread by him.

lastly, george green seems to think that wilcock is under the influences of the dark powers (i think i recall kerry asking him in an interview and he said that). im not sure if thats true or not, but its still a piece of evidence, however weak it is.
i also agree with truth voice 2012 with his assertion that wilcock took a mean spirited swipe at deagle, although that was more of a personality flaw than a flaw with the mans work.

support green or wilcock... or both. as long as you have the right frame of mind with what will happen. thats whats mainly important.

for the record:
if any wilcock supporters have found anything ive stated to be false about the man, im more than willing to alter my views of him. ive been wrong before.

Last edited by bilderburger w/cheese; 11-15-2008 at 12:01 AM.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #24
sunshineseastar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Last I heard, David talked about how he struggled to make ends meet. It was a message for the teens (i.e. encouragements). He'll make a good, down-to-earth father being able to keep close relationships with the kids. -feeler
someone who is strugglin to make ends meet .......ha ha ha.....please
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=415&Itemid=70
sunshineseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:58 PM   #25
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Dr. Deagle was a good sport for not offering a rebuttal; I'm sure Dr. Deagle is more than capable of doing so. On the other hand, all David was saying was: Look at the records. Check it out yourself. If David was the 1st/only person to do so, so be it. I'll check/discuss Dr. Deagle's past records without David's saying so. A non-issue IMO. -feeler

I look at things like an investigation. And ive concluded that David would of certainly known that records can be falsified. These people are running the planet after all. They have the power to do anything they want. Including getting at some ones records and buy off a few people to claim that Deagle did this and that. Im trying to look at this from all angles in a neutral manner. Some one isnt telling the truth (Deagle OR Wilcock) and it could be one or both of them. Certain parts of their info fit in with the BIG picture I have so far and other parts dont. I have made no conclusions yet. Im simply pointing out, this is what caught my attention. From my life experience I have learned that your best friend could be the devil and youd never know it. He could keep that part of himself secret from every one and know one would ever know. And the road to hell is also paved with good intentions.

I mean "peace and love" when I say it. How many people here actually mean it?

A lot I hope

Last edited by Truth voice 2012; 11-14-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, deagle 2010 2011 2009, henry deacon 2008, wilcock