Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-14-2010, 04:49 AM   #1
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

Just received this in my email from Eceti/James Gilliland:

http://indiadaily.com/editorial/21099.asp

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 07:22 AM   #2
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

Holy Crappola!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-14-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Truly a beautiful discovery. Yet with all the recent finds of artefacts and ancient sites, one cannot help but link it to the first stage of Project Blue Beam. Suppose only time will tell now.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
observer
Avalon Senior Member

In the spring of '08 I met Mayan Elder, Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, the appointed global ambassador for the Maya of Guatemala at a gathering in Yellowstone Park.

He spoke of the "Grandfathers" from the "Little Cluster of Seven Stars" who gave the Maya their knowledge. These "grandfathers" were a pivotal part of the Mayan creation story. The Mayan legends surrounding these Star Visitors have remained a focus of that cultures oral traditions since the Spanish destroyed their written text. All that remains, now, are the stone carvings, and the oral legends.

There is no doubt earth was populated by star visitors. The evidence for this phenomenon is global, not just in certain traditions, but universal in the mythologies of all indigenous people from around the globe.

My question about all of this is not IF we are the creation of star visitors, but WHAT is the agenda of those star visitors?

Among an abundance of other alien visitations, the evidence is overwhelming that those from the Pleiades have been coming here since the birth of Humanity, manipulating the progress of civilization. I've read in Barbara Marciniak's material that the Pleiadians even claim responsibility for the genetic manipulations that created Homo Sapiens, some 200,000+ years ago.

With these latest discoveries now corroborating the Pleiadians were a central god of the Mayan Creation Story, with the volumes of text written attaching the Pleiadians to the manipulation of the course of human events - such as, the material associating the Pleiadians to the Giza Intelligence and the Thule Society - just one of many examples; doesn't this cast a shadow of doubt in any one's mind as to what are the agenda of the Pleiadians?

Last edited by observer; 02-14-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: correct grammar
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Spiralmind and Mudra, thanks for the link and the videos. This is mindboggling to say the least. The sculpture relief is so beautiful. I hope we will continue to get more info and video on this amazing place.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:22 PM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Mayan discovery about 2012 in India Daily

This is not the first place I have heard this I can think of five other places. I

truly believe after 2012 the quarantine on our planet will be lifted and the show

can start. The big question is, do you have your pop corn ready .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #10
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post

There is no doubt earth was populated by star visitors. The evidence for this phenomenon is global, not just in certain traditions, but universal in the mythologies of all indigenous people from around the globe.

My question about all of this is not IF we are the creation of star visitors, but WHAT is the agenda of those star visitors?

I trust in the answer to the WHY are we here? Life is a gift.. Those were the four words given to me. With them I was able to see that each and everyone who is here on this "3rd rock from the sun" has a soul which has been and will be an energy. Our human exprince here NOW at this TIME is a GIFT.

It is all GOOD. Enjoy
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I really do wish i could DL all this stuff to DVD I am also a type of librarian at heart and would love to start to really collect all this info.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #12
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks a lot, for the videos of Mirandor. Beautiful! Here's a picture of the son of the man, who discovered the Palenque piramid and the grave of Pacal Votan
Alberto Ruz Buenfil.jpg
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:25 AM   #13
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

It's amazing that all these pyramids are being discovered all over the world now. It's certainly got to be causing a lot of consternation in the mainstream archeological and historical communities, who I suppose are ignoring it all to the best of their ability... Michael Tellinger's work must be giving them major headaches!!

I have read Marcinicak's work, also Z. Sitchin's and many others, and it seems to me that there have been many ETs who have had a hand in altering the DNA of humanity and shaping the development of the human race. The difficult part seems to be figuring out who did what and when.

I have gathered from my reading that races more benevolent than the Annunaki, such as the Pleiadians, who, while they were unable to prevent the Annunaki from their invasive tactics, endeavored to help humankind as much as they could in a neutral, non-confrontational way, and even worked in secret when necessary.

Evidently the different races on Earth were not created by climate differences on the different continents as our scientists have concluded, so much as by the differences in DNA from the various ET races that seeded their DNA here.

Because of the secretiveness and the varying agendas and even competition of the Visitors, it's difficult to put all the pieces together in a way that makes sense and on an accurate timeline. The Visitors are not omniscient, and so the various histories they have left to us may be incomplete, inaccurate, and contradictory, certainly also self-aggrandizing, in the case of the Annunaki for one.

Sometimes I think the only way we will ever know how it all really went down is if there is some very high dimensional being or beings whose task has been to monitor the planet and record it's history from an objective, uninvolved perspective, some kind of gigantic Akashic library on the astral somewhere. If only we could access it!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #14
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

It is not impossible that this could be Project Bluebeam propaganda.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/p...m25jul05.shtml

I don't want to sound negative, but it cannot be ruled out.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:38 PM   #15
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
It is not impossible that this could be Project Bluebeam propaganda.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/p...m25jul05.shtml

I don't want to sound negative, but it cannot be ruled out.

. How did you come to that conclusion? I am interested to hear.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #16
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

The story posted and the description of Project Bluebeam fit on many levels (I admit, not all - there were no earthquakes; but the earthquakes are not essential to Project Bluebeam. It was a way to explain why so much knowledge had been hidden away for so long.)

Stage 2 of Project Bluebeam involves the 'big space show in the sky' which is what is being predicted.

I admit that two sources saying the same thing does not mean that they are going to be linked, but since they do, it cannot be ruled out as a possibilty.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:55 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
The story posted and the description of Project Bluebeam fit on many levels (I admit, not all - there were no earthquakes; but the earthquakes are not essential to Project Bluebeam. It was a way to explain why so much knowledge had been hidden away for so long.)

Stage 2 of Project Bluebeam involves the 'big space show in the sky' which is what is being predicted.

I admit that two sources saying the same thing does not mean that they are going to be linked, but since they do, it cannot be ruled out as a possibilty.
Lets hope they do not succeed in putting on a big show unless of course my

pop corn is ready .
Old 02-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #18
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

I have recently heard that the Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecy, has already shown itself in the form of the Comet Holmes. To me, this makes far more sense.

Hopi Prophecy Blue Star Kachina is Comet Holmes?

The Blue Star is seen as the starting herald of a Great Purification period beginning prior to 2012. This would last for 7 years in total. Interestingly comet Holmes 17P travels an orbit around the sun 7 years long. That fact makes for a rather ominous coincidence if you ask this researcher. That should mean the great purification runs through 24-10-2007 to 24-10-2014.

http://2012rising.com/article/was-co...hopi-blue-star
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #19
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Just received this in my email from Eceti/James Gilliland:

http://indiadaily.com/editorial/21099.asp

This information stems from the OP linked article.

Shift of the Ages - a beautiful site.

http://www.shiftoftheages.com/?gclid...FeSL5wod4XFAXQ

Grandfather Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya, sends us a very sweet message.

DO NOT PANIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbAvF0Qcb2o&NR=1
Old 02-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #20
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post

Grandfather Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya, sends us a very sweet message.
With no disrespect intended, Snowbird, you may be confused on several issues here.

First of all, Project Blue Beam has nothing to do with the Hopi Blue Star. One is a Black Ops project, the other an ancient Native American end times prophecy.

Also, if you read the comment I made several entries above, you might note that I spoke with Don Alejandra several springs ago. He and Grandfather Wandering Wolf are one and the same individual.

I return again to the point of my comment:

My question is not the if, nor the why (as was suggested by Carrie1971), but the WHAT.

These Pleiadians have been manipulating in the affairs of the Mass of Humanity since Homo Sapiens first appeared on this planet. There is an abundance of evidence available suggesting they played a significant part in a good number of the atrocities of history. (the Holy Bible, the Koran, other sacred text from around the globe too numerous to mention, the rise to power of Hitler and the Nazi Party, just to name a few)

So, I ask the question again. Just WHAT is the agenda of these Pleiadians?

Last edited by observer; 02-16-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: correct grammar
Old 02-17-2010, 01:31 AM   #21
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
With no disrespect intended, Snowbird, you may be confused on several issues here.

First of all, Project Blue Beam has nothing to do with the Hopi Blue Star. One is a Black Ops project, the other an ancient Native American end times prophecy.

Also, if you read the comment I made several entries above, you might note that I spoke with Don Alejandra several springs ago. He and Grandfather Wandering Wolf are one and the same individual.

I return again to the point of my comment:

My question is not the if, nor the why (as was suggested by Carrie1971), but the WHAT.

These Pleiadians have been manipulating in the affairs of the Mass of Humanity since Homo Sapiens first appeared on this planet. There is an abundance of evidence available suggesting they played a significant part in a good number of the atrocities of history. (the Holy Bible, the Koran, other sacred text from around the globe too numerous to mention, the rise to power of Hitler and the Nazi Party, just to name a few)

So, I ask the question again. Just WHAT is the agenda of these Pleiadians?
Hello Observer.

Your meeting with Don Alejandro, aka, Grandfather Wandering Wolf, Grand Elder of the living Maya, aka, Grandfather Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, aka, Wakatel Utiw must have indeed been an honor. This man has a lot of names and titles, yes?

Actually, I in no way took offense to your post. Perhaps I owe an apology for the confusion of my posts. In my post #18, I stated: "I have recently heard that the Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecy, has already shown itself in the form of the Comet Holmes. To me, this makes far more sense." When I made this statement, I was responding to Malaros' #16 post, where the Project Blue Beam is brought up.

You are absolutely correct when you state that Project Blue Beam is a black ops which can only mean that it will and has been used for anything but our benefit. You are also correct when you state that the Blue Star is a Hopi end time phophecy.

I am familiar with Barbara Marciniak's work with the Pleiadians and have a great respect for her dedication to this group. I also understand that there are actually two different major groups of Pleiadians. One, has been stated to have been very actively and rather negatively involved with humanity since the beginning. The other, however, is a split-off group that has been here supporting and aiding our growth. They have by the way, changed their name to Plejaren.

These two groups are similar to the Sirian A and B where one group is beneficial to humanity and the other group, not so.

From my understanding, there exist many very powerfully positive groups of beings from various areas of the universe who are here in cloaked formation around the earth. There also exist, in my opinion, very powerful negative forces from various areas of the universe who are working with those black ops to advance their power grab.

I think that we all/each need to continue to study and help each other understand just what is going on out there in the great beyond.

Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #22
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Snowbird for your kind explaination.

Quote:

Your meeting with Don Alejandro.... must have indeed been an honor. This man has a lot of names and titles, yes?
Yes, I was honored to be in his presence. I found his lovely wife/interpreter/traveling companion, Elizabeth, much more charismatic, however. I thought Don Alejandro talked-down to her often, although he spoke exclusively in Mayan and Spanish, neither of which I have any understanding, his dialogue directed at her was in a harsh tone of voice.... as if he were scolding her. Elizabeth seemed unaffected by this and dutifully translated his words, trying her best to keep-up.

Quote:

.... I stated: "I have recently heard that the Blue Star Kachina of the Hopi Prophecy, has already shown itself in the form of the Comet Holmes.
At that same Yellowstone conference, I met with a Hopi Elder with whom I had a conversation regarding the Holmes Comet. In the Fall of 07, prior to going to Yellowstone, I had been observing the Holmes Comet with a group of friends over a several month period. We saw the Comet explode into a spectacular array of blue light on it's inward approach, and again several months after in late Jan. of 08 we again observed a very brief explosion of Comet Holmes as it exited from the solar system. This second outburst was not reported in the press, and the Hopi who were at the conference were very interested in what I had observed.

Quote:

I also understand that there are actually two different major groups of Pleiadians. One, has been stated to have been very actively and rather negatively involved with humanity since the beginning. The other, however, is a split-off group that has been here supporting and aiding our growth. They have by the way, changed their name to Plejaren..
This is where we would begin to share adverse views. I began studying the work of Edgar Cayce in 1961 at the age of 14. Since that time I have studied possibly a hundred different channels, clairvoyants, remote viewers, seers, prophets, and whatever other name might be attached to the phenomenon. I have become very weary of "channeled" information. I especially put my "skepticals" on when conflicting information starts to come from a particular source.

Just reflect for a moment. Wouldn't a source who claimed to be "all knowing" and "all seeing" have the foresight to separate it's self from any negative connotation prior to starting their contact with a channeler? To me, it seems so convenient that there are suddenly two groups of Pleiadians. I'm very wary of any message from someone who has contact with another entity only within their head. I find the testimony of physical contacties much more credible.

The "Word of God" has been coming from extra-dimensional demons of the lower fourth dimension since Humanity first civilized. Coming in the form of "messages from God".

Literally billions of Human Beings think these messages are from their Creator. Simultaneously, billions of Human Beings have died in the name of their individual God. I submit this is all part of a greater agenda. I read into these Pleiadian messages the same similar dogma.... "just go to sleep.... everything will be O.K. (if you get my drift)

Quote:

I think that we all/each need to continue to study and help each other understand just what is going on out there in the great beyond.
I do agree with you on this. After nearly fifty years of research on these phenomenon, I still have more questions than answers....