Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot

What do you think about this site: http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com

and what do you say about this part: http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.c...2/dr_5372.html

here's an excerpt:

Quote:
Dr. Deagle was a GP in Denver for several years, but now that he's on some kind of government hit list he has chosen to hole up in Canada. Good thinkin', Dr. D: They'll never find you here. Not unless They do something really extreme, like go to a gas station and buy a road atlas.
I love it when people say they're on a government hit list. They usually say it from the podium of a very public place that has no security whatsoever. Isn't it ironic how some people who spoke from a podium and didn't say this ended up being assassinated? Like Malcolm X and RFK? But the people who do say it usually die of old age? I mean, for the past 30+ years Lyndon LaRouche has been telling his groupies that the KGB, the CIA, and the British monarchy are gunning for him, yet he's now in his 80s and doesn't have so much as a paper cut to show for it.

Why did Dr. Deagle really leave Denver? After a woman named Debra Darnell died under his care, her family complained that he had over-prescribed medications (102 of them in 9 months). In March 2004 Deagle's license was temporarily suspended for over-prescribing drugs to three of his patients; one died from combined effects of the various meds, one suffered withdrawal and had to be hospitalized, and the third landed in the ER in a discombobulated state. (3

Last edited by nivosh; 07-12-2009 at 06:14 AM.
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
What do you think about this site: http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com

and what do you say about this part:
That part seems to have moved to archive, I couldn't find it.

But I am not surprised. My gut told me from the very first interview of Dr. Deagle that his marbles were off base. I appreciate you bringing this further confirmation.

It reminds me of Dr. Richard Boyland and his claims of working with starchildren, his claim of being 'Councillor of Earth'
to the Star Nations.. Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?).

Last edited by KathyT; 07-11-2009 at 08:59 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

nivosh...you spoil all of the fun. I wanted to believe so badly.

There needs to be some type of fact checking organization...with paid staff...and no particular agenda...other than checking credentials, alleged facts, allegations, accusations, lawsuits, criminal records, prediction accuracy, etc, etc. Also, the distinction between speculation and real insider information needs to be clearly made. A fraud and charlatan could potentially stumble across valuable breakthrough information...but they need to be clearly identified as who they really are...and not as who they want us to think they are. Speculation is an important aspect of fringe research...but it needs to be made very clear when speculation is being incorporated.

Bill Deagle has opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities...and to many things I had never previously considered...but I certainly do not know how much of what he says is really true.

I'm not an insider. I don't know insiders. I don't interview insiders. I've never seen a UFO. I've never been abducted...that I know of. I don't channel. I don't do seances. I never leave my body. I hardly ever leave my house. What I try to do...is think outside of the box...and listen to a lot of very different people...and then make observations and speculations. I'm sort of like the smartass at the back of the room. I don't know if that puts me on lists or not. I really don't care. Driving my car is probably the most dangerous thing I will ever do. If agents of the PTB ever come to get me...I hope that we can at least have a heart to heart discussion about what is really going on in the world and in the universe...before they cart me off to the concentration camp. Hi guys! Send your best CIA agents or Jesuits!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-12-2009 at 12:44 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

If they wanted him dead it would have happened long ago the turth of the matter is they enjoy the comedy he brings to the table
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

But I am not surprised. My gut told me from the very first interview of Dr. Deagle that his marbles were off base. I appreciate you bringing this further confirmation.

It reminds me of Dr. Richard Boyland and his claims of working with starchildren, his claim of being 'Councillor of Earth'
to the Star Nations.. Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?).
I guess becoming a doctor makes some people stupid... you don't need a license to practice 'hydro therapy.'

Kathy T you're funny.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
saggyash
Avalon Senior Member

All I say is it is what it is. If it rings true to you then fine. If it doesn't then fine. You all have your own path and Dr. Deagle definately falls into it if you are believeing or if you are disbeliveing. Its not that unusual to have someone affect you the way they do but in the big game of things you were meant to hear their message if again you believe or disbelive. It is a grand game so play on.
saggyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #7
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm sort of like the smartass at the back of the room.
You crack me up!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:54 AM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

For me Dr. Doom blew it last Oct when he said the sky was falling and nothing happened. I have always had a hard time warming up to this guy. He reminds me of the wanta be spy in the movie TRUE LIES.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:10 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What about the controlled demolition of the world economy? Was that the explosion in the basement? Was that only the beginning?
Old 07-12-2009, 06:15 AM   #10
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I put the link in the original message.
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 AM   #11
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I love your humour, Oxyodorymoron - and the way you bring
everythng back to earth.

Much love to you. You brighten my day with your observations.

Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a big fan of Oxy's humour too.
When Dr Doom said he was a direct bloodline descendant of Moses my little voice yawned in my head.
Still glad to be here though, Peter.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #13
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I'm a big fan of Oxy's humour too.
When Dr Doom said he was a direct bloodline descendant of Moses my little voice yawned in my head.
Still glad to be here though, Peter.
Yeah, when he started dropping all the scripture quotes I couldn't help but be thrown off. Not saying I don't respect peoples beliefs, I just can't take scripture very literally.

Also, I always raise an eyebrow when people make claims of healing others through their natural powers. Now I'm not going to say I know everything, but when you say you're a miracle healer and the guy you healed has his disease return and your daughter's born with down syndrome, I can't help but face-palm myself.

Reminds of all the crazy Christian healers...
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:30 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
I love your humour, Oxyodorymoron - and the way you bring
everythng back to earth.

Much love to you. You brighten my day with your observations.

Thank-you Noela. Sometimes I get it right. Sometimes I go overboard with frustration and sarcasm. Often...my attempted humor is really catharsis.

You once asked me about the possibility of a common religious background...and I didn't really respond. I have attended several churches...but mostly SDA. I presently don't feel comfortable in any church...and I have not regularly attended any church for a very long time. I guess I would like a church that focused on the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution...including the singing of hymns which incorporated the principles and concepts of these two historical sources. I like what Dr. Robert H. Schuller has said throughout the decades...but I have a problem with his pompous superciliousness...and his catering to the rich and powerful. I'm a real fan of the sacred music of Bach, Buxtehude, Handel, Widor, Vierne, Dupre, Durufle...and the great hymns of the Christian Church(although I would like to rewrite most of the verses). Jesus didn't tell us to go to church. It's optional.

Sorry for the long unrelated response...but I wanted to answer your question from several months ago.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-13-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #15
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
For me Dr. Doom blew it last Oct when he said the sky was falling and nothing happened. I have always had a hard time warming up to this guy. He reminds me of the wanta be spy in the movie TRUE LIES.

I have to say i agree with ya here... Last Oct we were told by numerous sources that all hell was breakin loose & Both George Green & Bill Deagle in my eyes, lost credibility because of that . That doesnt mean I wont take a listen to their stuff here & there ,just to see if they do say anything worth while. Keeping an positive, open mind ya know.....

peace Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #16
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
nivosh...you spoil all of the fun. I wanted to believe so badly.

There needs to be some type of fact checking organization...with paid staff...and no particular agenda...other than checking credentials, alleged facts, allegations, accusations, lawsuits, criminal records, prediction accuracy, etc, etc. Also, the distinction between speculation and real insider information needs to be clearly made. A fraud and charlatan could potentially stumble across valuable breakthrough information...but they need to be clearly identified as who they really are...and not as who they want us to think they are. Speculation is an important aspect of fringe research...but it needs to be made very clear when speculation is being incorporated.

Bill Deagle has opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities...and to many things I had never previously considered...but I certainly do not know how much of what he says is really true.

I'm not an insider. I don't know insiders. I don't interview insiders. I've never seen a UFO. I've never been abducted...that I know of. I don't channel. I don't do seances. I never leave my body. I hardly ever leave my house. What I try to do...is think outside of the box...and listen to a lot of very different people...and then make observations and speculations. I'm sort of like the smartass at the back of the room. I don't know if that puts me on lists or not. I really don't care. Driving my car is probably the most dangerous thing I will ever do. If agents of the PTB ever come to get me...I hope that we can at least have a heart to heart discussion about what is really going on in the world and in the universe...before they cart me off to the concentration camp. Hi guys! Send your best CIA agents or Jesuits!
Amen OXy.....You hear glimmers of truth and want to follow but there is SOOOOO much dis-info that ALMOST sounds real....I'm into SEE IT...I'll believe it .....And stop waving those THE WORLD ENDS TODAY signs in my face....jeesh!!!!!!!!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:04 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The problem is...most of us are on edge...and we don't take the time to really think things through in a detached manner. Supposedly the greys engineered out most of their emotions. If true...they had a point...but went too far. We are probably too far in the other direction. How about some discipline and backbone? It's hard to think clearly when you think the end of the world(or equivalent) is just around the corner...and you want to make sure that you survive(to hell with everyone else)! Somehow...we need to learn the fine art of thought triage...in this E.R. called Life. We tend to gravitate toward the sensational and threatening stuff...the kind of thing Bill Deagle talks about. When gurus and their prophecies fail...we quickly look for new gurus with different prophecies. I'm really trying to just consider everything as possibilities and probabilities...almost like I'm reading mystery novels...and just for entertainment...rather than as a life and death sort of thing. I just assume that 90% is BS...and I'm OK with that.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #18
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

You don't know how much Dr. Deagle has done and do for the people.

If you want an interesting opinion Carolyn Hamlett, the last illuminati Defector have one!

Dr. Deagle Might be The Most Important whistleblower out there and The Most Dangerous for the New World Dis-order interests.

So, he's the most attacked.

Not big mystery about it.

A post on a blog don't undo the works of Dr. Deagle on all the people who he had helped in these days with that flu... He had Helped So Many People...

By the way, on october 4 he says that in october 7 will start the colapse, Everybody who attack him for that really must start to put atention to the suscesion of letters forming words on the screen or clean their ears.

Cheers and PEACE AND LOVE

Last edited by Ashatav; 07-15-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #19
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
You don't know how much Dr. Deagle has done and do for the people.
I guess I don't. What specific things has he done?

Quote:
Dr. Deagle Might be The Most Important whistleblower out there and The Most Dangerous for the New World Dis-order interests.
So, he's the most attacked.
Most attacked? I doubt that. Try sitting in the office of President, and watch the opposing party tear you apart. Dr. Deagle isn't anything remarkable by a long shot.

And we do have the right to debate and closely scrutinize what any one says in public.

Quote:
A post on a blog don't undo the works of Dr. Deagle on all the people who he had helped in these days with that flu... He had Helped So Many People...
Excuse me, but who has he helped?

Quote:
By the way, on october 4 he says that in october 7 will start the colapse, Everybody who attack him for that really must start to put atention to the suscesion of letters forming words on the screen or clean their ears.
People forget that there were many professional economists who have put out warnings much before then... were you listening?

If Dr. Deagle and his claims of talking to God, of his religious preaching methods appeal to you, more power to you.
I think his marbles are off the mark.

Last edited by KathyT; 07-16-2009 at 08:02 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #20
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Most attacked? I doubt that. Try sitting in the office of President, and watch the opposing party tear you apart. Dr. Deagle isn't anything remarkable by a long shot.

And we do have the right to debate and closely scrutinize what any one says in public.

People forget that there were many professional economists who have put out warnings much before then... were you listening?

If Dr. Deagle and his claims of talking to God, of his religious preaching methods appeal to you, more power to you.
Agreed. I think he shares some interesting stories, some food for thought if you will... but beyond that I don't see anything special.

Last edited by Tramik; 07-17-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah he can keep his bloodline thing.. but hes spot on witht he flu and the black ops tech.. i take all with pinch of salt. but they are now about to drop their hammer in autumn. this is the perfect time for the truth to out and for them to get booted kicking and screaming.. it will wake up the rest of the sheep.. million of us will die but i think we can avert the billions of deaths before it gets out of hand..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 07-17-2009 at 01:58 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #22
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Some people are still brain death.

First of all if some make a prediction, it does not make it come true or ether prefend it from happing because he talks about. Second he know what the PTB want and are planning. He does not have the dates,because that is constant changing, because we are the ones who create the problems by believing the PTB system like TV /politics/etc

You well KNOW that time is 3D and not 1 straight line.

Also the possibility is that it still has to happen because not enough people are waking up. What we trying to do is delaying the agenda of the PTB.

Deagle is right on it on what is going on!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #23
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Forget or Forgive?

Quote:

In the first place the ovbious, he's a Medic, so he's career is to Help People.

Now, by example, when the flu started he went to help the infected with his medicaments, (like Super Silver, very good stuff) and in fact he Got the flu by helping the people (but he knocked it down quickly).

He Offers help to Mexico when the flu started, he offers his own vehicles to transport cures, and appears in spanish radios adviceing to the people how to protect themselves against the flu.

He is the head of the Legal Militia of his region.

He spend Hours Dayly talking with persons all over the world giving them medical and spiritual advice.

He is a key whistleblower in the oklahoma bombings and had done a lot on that in several investigations as well about the investigations about the attacks on the world trade center, specially in the topic of last generation mini-nukes for years by now.

He exposes everyday the irregularities in the medic profesion like "evils of abortion and genetically engineered designer babies, euthanasia, trans-human gene enhancement cyborg technology, Scalar Mind Control, GMO genetically modified and irradiated foods, toxins of Mercury and Fluoride, Depleted Uranium DNA Landmines," and is completing the "DU Depleted Uranium DNA Landmine - Global Holocaust and War Crime" and "The Mark is a Medical Procedure" books about those subjets.

In the www.nutrimedical.com he touch "nutritional, anti-aging, wellness rejuvenation, vascular and organ protection, detoxification, functional medical, depleted uranium, aspartame neurotoxin, dangerous virus and Mercury toxin vaccines, WTO World Trade Organization, GMO Foods Genetically Modified Organisms Foods, Fluoride and chemical toxins in food, food irridation risks and weaponized Avian H5N1 flu, and many more topics on Health, Antiaging, Detoxification, Environmentalism, Our Toxic World, ELF Cell and Electronic Signal Pollution". And put in the hands of the public Actual Solutions

Hes a founding member of Green Peace (now is very UN)

He's a member of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine.

He's a member of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine.

He's a member of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine.

He's a member of the Canadian College of Family Practice

He's a member of the American Board of Family Practice.

He's a member of the AAPM and the SPPM to.

(His wife is the head of the Nova Scotia Down Syndrome Society)

All these things are important because shows a concern about preventive medicine instead of responsive medicine and a concern about the people.

He is persecuted and ostratized for exposing All the untocheables of the Alternative media (the mass media is just for brain damage the people haha), like the jesuits and similar stuff.

I don't know a whistleblower most atacked than him and I cannot speak for other persons. Dr. Deagle allways call for debates by the way in his radio show.

Asuming that the first answer is readed I will skip this one.

In fact in the date established the collapse of finland economy stroke the world. (by the way everyday thousands of persons die by hunger and wars that doesn't have a tv air time).

Personal opinion. You can thing whatever you want. Even that the persons talk with invisible entities
Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #24
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot MORE

Bill Deagle is what is known as a repeater. He follows the underground news and his first stops may well be something like Rense.com and other similar sites, and Mercola.com for health information and then he repeats this information as if its his own, and it all comes from his special sources! Well there are a lot of people on the net with special sources! LOL.

Just to make an order not so long ago you had to buy $250 dollars worth of so called health products for an order of his health goods he sells, and yet its something you can make in your kitchen for a few pennies! Besides it being toxic with tap water which has chlorine in it....I have not the time to give all the facts,but you can find more of his lies and false claims on his websites on the net.

I have unintentionally followed him for many years and when you hear him you can hear him make it up as he goes along, and add to this his eclectic diatribe he sprouts off. He then adds what is in the underground and news and those who are not up to date; this information sounds WOW!

But its ******** intermixed with some truths and facts others have uncovered.

Here is a so called Dr who is so fat well he's obese that he cannot walk properly and he is selling diet and nutritional information! Is that not like buying hair restorer from a bald snake oil salesman?

He even said on last nights interview its in the (archives) with Bill & Kerry that one of the two types of people protected by the latest bio weapons will be "high body MASS index people"! LOL So that's why he's obese now! Hilarious you cannot make this up!

I posted part of this below earlier in response to Deagle and his thugs attack on Jane Burgermeister! I think its valid to check out the links to this thread which are very telling! BELOW.............

I would look and ask why Bill Deagle was struck off and had his MD license revoked, first! Death and injury is usually the reason, of patients! And also why he and his gang of thugs have been slandering Jane at every possible opportunity like jealous Nazi's...Link here to his official strike off...

https://www.doradls.state.co.us/alis...kwNTAz&t_o_p=0

One of the turds in his team called Alex Strauder or Studer (Not sure of correct spelling) who runs Labvirus has been posting for Deagle some of the most disgusting lies and propaganda about her with the vitriolic hate of a psychopath all over the net! His nasty Nazi site here...

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/0...a-human-being/

So as far as "No" Dr Bill Deagle is concerned he is nothing more than a repeater of information that is already out there trying to look like he's the source (when he is not) I have been tracking him for years now, and he's full of ****.

I just hope BILL and Kerry wake up to him and realise he's full of BS and a repeater.

Last edited by Baron; 08-19-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #25
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Debunking Dr. Deagle - 9/11 - and a whole lot MORE

Oh my goodness! I have just been sent this link about Bill Deagle! Its horrific and everybody needs to read this and wake up about this fugitive fraudster once and for all!

http://williamricharddeagle.blogspot.com/

Please email if any of my links stop working and I will send you a fresh or the full article because for some reason my links work one minute and then are corrupted the next here! I think somebody is deliberately sabotaging my links here!

More reason to beware of this nutter from other observers!

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:...ient=firefox-a

http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.c.../02/dr_27.html

Last edited by Baron; 08-19-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote