Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford's Blog

Here's something he says today that really made me pause and reflect:

"...Remember, the US is not bankrupt; the privately owned Federal Reserve Board is bankrupt...."

(Scroll down for English: Benjamin Fulford's Blog)
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's Blog

great link, thanks for this. I really like Benjamin Fulford and his perspective to what is really going on. I hope that he is right and that the elite are crumbling
and also what the meaning is behind this North Korea missile launch and how the countries of the world are standing up to these bankers. I will be looking at this blog every day from now on, I am feeling very hopeful now for our future.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

"Since March 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. The Us declared bankruptcy in 1933.
"When Congress declares an emergency, there is no Constitution. The United states is a Bankrupt corporation and the citizens are used as colladeral Damage, in order to recieve loans from the federal reserve.
Its all a Game.

The Bankruptcy of The United States
United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!
Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House:

"Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.. Members of Congress are
official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt
entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth
hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a
coroner's report that will lead to our demise.

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has
been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1,
Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and
insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint
Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause
dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official
capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and
"]Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal
Government exists today in name only.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
I will be looking at this blog every day from now on...
Me too!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #5
Steve_G

How can the Federal Reserve be bankrupt when it's the institution that has complete control over the (fiat) money supply? The US went bankrupt when the amount of (fiat) money it owed to the Fed exceeded the material assets of the country!

No comprende.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 AM   #6
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

From Benjamin's last posting in his blog, it appears that things are getting serious between the different factions - perhaps because of the attempted global coup d'etat at G20. Things seem to be progressing quickly now. And there is a possible turning point that is approaching in the August / September timeframe. Before we reach that point, I would assume a number of countermeasures will occur. We will probably see things happen that we can't even imagine at this point. Time will tell!
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a bit confused with Benjamin Fulford. He states he is the best friends with the Yakuzi and has their backup. Aren't these people maffia? According to Tom Bearden they have pointed scalar weapons at the Yellowstone Volcano, they forbid the release of free energy devices. Are they friends, because they are the enemy of our enemy, or are they just backing up another faction of the PTB. Something doesn't click here for me.
You are welcome to clear this up for me.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
I'm a bit confused with Benjamin Fulford. He states he is the best friends with the Yakuzi and has their backup. Aren't these people maffia? According to Tom Bearden they have pointed scalar weapons at the Yellowstone Volcano, they forbid the release of free energy devices. Are they friends, because they are the enemy of our enemy, or are they just backing up another faction of the PTB. Something doesn't click here for me.
You are welcome to clear this up for me.
Good question. I am not sure how to explain accurately...

I know about Benjamin Fulford from the Jeff Rense Program. Benjamin is a regular guest on Jeff's show.

Jeff's website has a section on Benjamin. Included is a free 2-part MP3 of Jeff's first interview of Benjamin, in 2007. Here is the link:

Rense-Fulford Interview 7/23/07
Old 04-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
"Since March 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. The Us declared bankruptcy in 1933.
"When Congress declares an emergency, there is no Constitution. The United states is a Bankrupt corporation and the citizens are used as colladeral Damage, in order to recieve loans from the federal reserve.
Its all a Game.

The Bankruptcy of The United States
United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!
Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House:

"Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.. Members of Congress are
official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt
entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth
hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a
coroner's report that will lead to our demise.

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has
been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1,
Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and
insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint
Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause
dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official
capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and
"]Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal
Government exists today in name only.
This is exactly why live birth`s (berth`s) are registered they create the fictional capitalized name and the person. The capitalized name is the name used as a corporate entiy (UCC /Maritime Law) to which all acts and statutes apply and a bond floats on the stock market generating income for government spending and programs . All Tax dollars go directly to the FED to pay interest.

Last edited by Northern Boy; 04-08-2009 at 05:36 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

His 5/24/09 post refers us to a document entitled "The History of Banking/+ were [sic] did King Solomon’s treasure go?/ An Asian perspective." (The document is posted on the fourwinds10.com website.)

Scrolling through this document, I paused at page 11, the section about the German banker in the period 1700 - 1800 AD who changed his name to "Rothschild" and sent his five sons across Europe to establish the "King's" bank in England, France, Italy, Germany and Austria.

It says that first to be established was the Bank of England. Instead of lending the English King gold bullions to use for paying for war efforts, the Rothschild family got the right, and only them, to issue paper representing that gold.

Next comes a statement about banking that I already knew, but I've never seen it stated so blatantly: "The King's loan will run at 8% for eternity. Paid in Gold. No need to pay the principal. Since Rothschild in his turn borrows Gold certificates at an interest of 2-4 % per year he is on to a very good business." [Emphasis mine.]

Here's the link to the document:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/resources.../the_brief.pdf
Old 05-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #11
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Emporer Charles the V (father of The Protestant Reformation to reform the Catholic Church as started in spirit by Martin Luther), sacked Rome in 1527 and carried off most of the gold. As a result of the actions of the Swiss mercenaries who were faithful to the Vatican, what remained was taken to Switzerland for safe keeping. As a result, the Church was in danger of bankruptcy.

The order of Jesuits was organized in 1534 to deal with the danger, and in consequence of this, Ignatius Layola was commissioned to “save” the bank. Consequently, the Bank of Rome was reorganized by Layola in 1540. This reorganized bank started branch banks in various countries and in 1694 the London, England, branch was formed and was called the Bank of England. The Bank of England, a branch of the Bank of Rome, was the first of what we might call it, a Central Bank. (Hence the Vatican was responsible for the 1st Central Bank)

The evidence may show that the Rothschilds were actually commissioned by The Order of Jesuits to carry out the Vatican's banking agenda, placing a very capable and devious bloodline in the forefront while allowing the true beneficiary to remain in secret; free from scrutiny.

The Rothschilds are an easy target because they are visible. The real power is rarely, if never, visible.

Last edited by Jonathon; 05-25-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:12 AM   #12
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Here is todays entry from Ben :

The choice: illuminati population reduction or exponential expansion into the future

Now that their plan to kill 4 billion people has been exposed, the billionaires and trillionaires of the illuminati are trying the unfamiliar game of being “nice.” Their plan is now to offer “gentle” population reduction and moderate increases in the living standards of slave populations. Oh yes, and for the American slave population, debt slavery would be slightly more “regulated,” sometime in the future.

What a joke. These people who have systematically murdered and enslaved hundreds of millions and even billions of humans for centuries are now going to try to be “nice.” They have lost all trust and power and are lucky to even be alive.

Let us look at the alternative plan. First we take back the money they stole from the world and ensure every human being has at least a middle-class standard of living. The Americans alone would each receive at least $1 million if the money stolen from them was given back. We also, of course will cancel all debts and free all people in jail for non-violent crimes (except white-collar mega-criminals like bankers).

After that we would unleash the century of technological advance that these freaks have suppressed in order to keep control over the slave populace. That would allow us to turn the deserts green, stop environmental destruction, end poverty, end disease and allow us to build giant space colonies. Before long we could have trillions of humans living richly on uncounted worlds.

So, which plan do you prefer, theirs or ours?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #13
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Emporer Charles the V (father of The Protestant Reformation to reform the Catholic Church as started in spirit by Martin Luther), sacked Rome in 1527 and carried off most of the gold. As a result of the actions of the Swiss mercenaries who were faithful to the Vatican, what remained was taken to Switzerland for safe keeping. As a result, the Church was in danger of bankruptcy.

The order of Jesuits was organized in 1534 to deal with the danger, and in consequence of this, Ignatius Layola was commissioned to “save” the bank. Consequently, the Bank of Rome was reorganized by Layola in 1540. This reorganized bank started branch banks in various countries and in 1694 the London, England, branch was formed and was called the Bank of England. The Bank of England, a branch of the Bank of Rome, was the first of what we might call it, a Central Bank. (Hence the Vatican was responsible for the 1st Central Bank)

The evidence may show that the Rothschilds were actually commissioned by The Order of Jesuits to carry out the Vatican's banking agenda, placing a very capable and devious bloodline in the forefront while allowing the true beneficiary to remain in secret; free from scrutiny.

The Rothschilds are an easy target because they are visible. The real power is rarely, if never, visible.
Jonathon - Interesting background here. Do you have any idea where the real power lies, or is it dispersed along different lines & interests now?

peace
Old 05-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post

I'm a little unclear about how this scenario fits in with the history of Kings and money borrowed to fight wars. Can you elaborate?
Old 05-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Northern Boy, I like the way you think.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

from the Blog today

American brown-nosing brigade heads for China

"The soon to be bankrupt owners of the US Federal Reserve Board are launching a desperate brown-nosing campaign in China. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is in Beijing desperately begging for money. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi meanwhile tried to say and offer as many nice things as she could possibly imagine to Chinese President Hu Jintao. Finally Defense Secretary Robert Gates was in Singapore saying “China and the United States should cooperate whenever possible.”

The Chinese must not trust these lying snakes. To this day they are still planning to kill at least 4 billion people. They need a few more years of borrowed time and borrowed Chinese money to complete their project so they will say and do anything. The world wants to wake up from their nightmare rule and know the Chinese are too benevolent and wise to be fooled by these two-faced criminally insane mass-murderers."

I have to wonder at what they figure the Chinese are going to do , they must know by now that the U.S. will never be able to pay the money they owe in Treasury Bonds to China and china I feel are going to laugh in their faces . The only thing I can think of is they are going to start trading technology for cash or to buy back those bonds
Old 06-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I have to wonder at what they figure the Chinese are going to do , they must know by now that the U.S. will never be able to pay the money they owe in Treasury Bonds to China and china I feel are going to laugh in their faces . The only thing I can think of is they are going to start trading technology for cash or to buy back those bonds
I believe public lands such as the national parks are held as collateral for the debt we already have with the Chinese; if we default, they get the land...
Old 06-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Still think tech for cash will most likely be discussed and N. Korea
Old 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the more the USA is in debt to China... the bigger an excuse China has to invade or go to war with the USA? If the loonies who want to create WW3 are still trying to push that agenda???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Still think tech for cash will most likely be discussed and N. Korea
I didn't mean to be challenging your comment...

It just reminded me about our debt to the Chinese and the consequences...
Old 06-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Fulfords latest...

Obama’s begging tour is failing, maybe that is why a 33rd degree freemason is in Tokyo

Obama, the man hired to act as “President” by a cabal of gerontocrats, has had a very unsuccessful begging tour this week. First, he arrived in Saudi Arabia where he was told that from now on they will not accept dollars for oil, only gold. The reception in Egypt was equally poor. His trip to Germany will also be a humiliating one as the Germans will insist that he return the German gold he stole. Also, a e-mail was sent to me saying that both Papa Bush and Dick Cheney have “disappeared.” This would be good news if it can be confirmed but it may be disinfo sent to discredit me when they suddenly reappear. In any case, things are definitely coming to a head.

Perhaps that is why 33rd degree Freemason acting as a representative of the Knights of Malta and the Vatican is in Tokyo this week for talks with us. Obama is also going to be meeting our group and begging for gold soon (possibly Sunday). They know what our conditions are: world peace combined with an intensive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. The world has had enough of the Zionist nightmare.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a quote from today's post, 6/24/09:

"There is now a secret war going on between the royal families who have real treasure (the British, the Chinese, the Thai etc.) and the aristocratic families who own dollar and Euro printing presses."

Maybe this is a never ending story!?

Here's another quote:

"The owners of the real treasure want to start a new financial system backed by metals and start a campaign to permanently end war, poverty and environmental destruction."

Huh?

Last edited by Seashore; 06-24-2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Add a quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:41 AM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

From today's post:

"...the latest I hear from the Queen’s lawyer is that the Queen of England and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and most of the Bilderbergers are now aligned against the Thule Society Nazis under Papa Bush. We will know if this is true when they show us with deeds and not promises."

So nice to hear of in-fighting...
Old 10-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

his blog is enjoyable and hes right sometimes and a bit wild other times.. i think his heart is in the right place and not purposefull disinfo
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
his blog is enjoyable and hes right sometimes and a bit wild other times.. i think his heart is in the right place and not purposefull disinfo
I think so, too.