Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 03:20 AM   #26
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SPIRITUAL COACHING and TRAINING

Gnosis5,
Thank you so much for your reply. Do you know I've honestly been too embarrassed to ask for help because I am so poor at this.

thank you thank you thank you for your help & support
mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:31 AM   #27
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You are welcome. Let me know what you decide to do next

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:05 AM   #28
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

My first one was an aunt who introduced me to the mystic teachings.

After she passed away, I had another lady who was my second coach who continued my training. Unfortunately, because of work (graveyard shift and other things) I lost touch with her and when I tried to recontact her recently, I learned she also passed away.

From what I've been reading, the answer is within, if I can shut my ego up long enough to hear my higher self.
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:11 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost soul View Post

After she passed away, I had another lady who was my second coach who continued my training. Unfortunately, because of work (graveyard shift and other things) I lost touch with her and when I tried to recontact her recently, I learned she also passed away.

From what I've been reading, the answer is within, if I can shut my ego up long enough to hear my higher self.

Of course the answer is within, that is what my own coach is helping me to mine for -- the answer within. That is the job of a good spiritual coach -- he puts one through certain processes or exercises or routine disciplines.

I guess you have heard the old truism that if one can do something consistently for 45 days then it becomes a stable routine.

My spiritual coach and I have now started a new process, having worn out the previous one for awhile.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #30
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost soul View Post

When I recall the few people in my life who tried to help me on a spiritual level and saw me be such a dullard and laggard....I am glad they did not work for no return -- if only they know that I finally "GOT IT!"

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 02-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #31
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Someone just told me about this spiritual coach/healer and I am listening to one of her archived radio shows.

Here she is: http://contacttalkradio.com/hosts/archives/laurieday.html

She herself speaks highly of this spiritual man: http://www.cealo.net/
Old 02-07-2010, 05:36 AM   #32
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Right now I'm willing to go with anyone who can teach me anything...
Martial Arts would be great, along with some tips for remote viewing and other fancy psychic abilities

I'm usually left to my own intuition, dream contacts, and whatever I absorb from reading and viewing second hand
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:48 AM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
Right now I'm willing to go with anyone who can teach me anything...
Martial Arts would be great, along with some tips for remote viewing and other fancy psychic abilities

I'm usually left to my own intuition, dream contacts, and whatever I absorb from reading and viewing second hand
I learned from my coach last week how to go "touring" the Taj Mahal. First he asked me to name two places I would most like to visit and I settled on Eiffel Tower and Taj Mahal. Then he gave me the direction to be one place, and then to be the other place until I popped into one of the locations. When I told him I was there he asked me questions that got me looking around in more detail. I was surprised that it was relatively that easy. I could not have done it without someone working with me on it.

That's what friends can do with each other, or if not a friend who shares your interest, a good spiritual coach. But coincident with these regained abilities must come a little bit of processing away of any small voices that say one cannot or should not do such things.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:58 AM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What is our biggest "crime"? And how can our spiritual coach help us clean up our act?