Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 01:53 AM   #1
BeginWithin
Avalon Senior Member

Default This Is Home Base

When I started getting on the internet many years ago, I only found a few websites I visited on a regular basis.

One has been UnknownCountry.com where Whitley Strieber has always provided me the informaton I have been drawn to. I started with Whitley because I have read many of his books. From the start, I found the Alien stories fascinating. Not because I was surprised they existed, but because of the messages they had for us.

Speaking of messages, did you ever read the book by Mary Summer Rain called 'Phoenix Rising'? That was my first wakeup call that the times, they are a changin'. And it was that book that caused my internet searches for some truth that resonated with me.

For random news I go to Rense.com. And to understand the economy and get a glimpse into the future I always start my day with UrbanSurvival.com.

Of course there are many other web sites I go to from time to time, but I found by combining the information I received from those web sites, my intuition was satisfied. I knew that I was in touch with critical information I could not get anywhere else.

And then I saw the Miriam Delicado interview. She blew me away. Not so much for what she said, but the feeling I got when I looked at her while she said it. The dots seemed to be connecting.

Her interview, of course, led me to Project Camelot and then here.

Sorry for the long discourse, just trying to get this off my chest.

So here is the message or thought I want to throw out there: This is home base. I am starting to realize I don't what to search for new information if it was not a result of something I heard here.

Okay everbody. Big group hug.

Ah, I feel better now.
BeginWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This Is Home Base

Welcome home then.

I moved your post out of General Discussion, since we are trying hard to keep it on topic there.

That does not diminish your post, it is fantastic that people feel this way, and is an example of the series of small wins that Avalon accrues for itself.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
BeginWithin
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. I agree with the move of my post. After I sent it I thought this is not the kind of info people need to hear. I guess I was wondering if others were finding themselves in the same situation where other web sites don't seem to satisfy the hunger since this group has come together.
BeginWithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginWithin View Post
When I started getting on the internet many years ago, I only found a few websites I visited on a regular basis.

One has been UnknownCountry.com where Whitley Strieber has always provided me the informaton I have been drawn to. I started with Whitley because I have read many of his books. From the start, I found the Alien stories fascinating. Not because I was surprised they existed, but because of the messages they had for us.

Speaking of messages, did you ever read the book by Mary Summer Rain called 'Phoenix Rising'? That was my first wakeup call that the times, they are a changin'. And it was that book that caused my internet searches for some truth that resonated with me.

For random news I go to Rense.com. And to understand the economy and get a glimpse into the future I always start my day with UrbanSurvival.com.

Of course there are many other web sites I go to from time to time, but I found by combining the information I received from those web sites, my intuition was satisfied. I knew that I was in touch with critical information I could not get anywhere else.

And then I saw the Miriam Delicado interview. She blew me away. Not so much for what she said, but the feeling I got when I looked at her while she said it. The dots seemed to be connecting.

Her interview, of course, led me to Project Camelot and then here.

Sorry for the long discourse, just trying to get this off my chest.

So here is the message or thought I want to throw out there: This is home base. I am starting to realize I don't what to search for new information if it was not a result of something I heard here.

Okay everbody. Big group hug.

Ah, I feel better now.
Hiya beginwith-i myself always listen to unknown country-look at all sorts of info on ufo sites -i was enamoured with proj.camelot and bill and keery's interviews-they are essentail to look at the world in a clearer and realistic angle when it comes to alien tech. and ufo interactions over the millenia.Have a look at the other camelot interviews if you haven't already-they're great-clifford stone's good and sparksie.Welcome home!lol.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginWithin View Post
Speaking of messages, did you ever read the book by Mary Summer Rain called 'Phoenix Rising'?
everything you say is

i never read mary summer rain`s book "phoenix rising"
but read a book which she endorsed as ... "must reading"
it was the book " living is forever " by: j edwin carter

(great book...have you read it?)

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote