Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Can anyone help me re: a very good pet medium/psychic.

I wonder if anyone on the forum can help me find a good pet medium before I part out good money. I would appreciate it in advance. Thank you.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #2
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can anyone help me re: a very good pet medium/psychic.

This might be helpful, not sure if she is a pet psychic but I have contacted her for some health issues and she seems to be very good:

http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.c...ary_stuff1.htm

Also I believe Marcia Shaefer is a pet psychic, I don't have any personal experience with her though:

http://www.beyondzebra.com/animals.shtml
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
Tuza

Thank you freekatz for the information. I think I am going to give Maria a go, thank you. Want to get in touch with my beloved Mr Biggs. Avatar.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:04 AM   #4
apple
Avalon Senior Member

Try Rik Thurston in Ontario, Canada

http://www.rikthurston.com/
apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Tuza

Thanks Apple.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #6
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy Tuza, my sympathies for your loss. I don't know if you ever got a chance to see this from an old thread, but i'll post it here to explain why I'm interested in your medium idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
I am still getting over the fact that Michael St Clair said he saw Palin as President or am I wrong there (it is that amnesia beam) again, plus I am in pretty much of a downer at the moment, just went to the docs and after all my blood pressure medication I take every darn day it is still high and I have to go back again tomorrow to have it checked. Oh, I just wish I was on the other side now. hugging my pussy cat that passed on August 12th. I love you Mr Biggs.

Oh I'm sure we haven't heard the last of old pitbull Palin. She'll get some talk show probably and turn into the "conservative" Oprah. That should be some good comedic fodder though.

Sorry to hear bout the high bp and your late kity, and the doc. visits. I can't stand the docs office.

I've got a few pets I'd like to reunite w/ on the other side as well.
My old cat Snickers passed when I was about 16. He was my first pet, and kind of a jerk sometimes. He'd wait and ambush me when I walk passed the stairs, but his front paws were declawed so it was kind of a fun game after awhile.

But don't forget that we need you here for awhile longer.
Maybe this will help cheer you up a bit. I wrote it earlier this morning, feeling very happy and hopeful.

p.s (wayyy off topic but kinda funny I think) My pron name (first pets name + first street name) would be Snickers Chasebury. Very distinguished sounding I think.
If you do give the medium a go, I'd love to hear about it, if it's not too personal. Maybe I'll try and give Snickers a shout.

Good luck sister!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #7
Tuza

Thanks Raulduke,

I will let you know how I go with one, miss him so much. He made me laugh a lot. He used to hide around the door and put his little head around the corner of the door to see if our two little dogs were coming and then when they came past he would jump over them trying to scare them, he was such a joy.

Thanks again.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #8
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Gosh Tuza, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Mr. Biggs - how devastating. I have my little angel as my avatar too, I'd be lost without him in my life.

I hope it works out well with one of the psychics...a big, big cat hug for you!
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #9
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Tuza,

I did abit of research for you in your local area. Donna Abrahams, from Geelong Australia is a Psychic/Medium/Empath who communicates with the deceased including anmials.

Here is her website

http://www.donnasdoorway.com.au/

Her mobile is 0438 7 333 95

Hope this helps
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote