Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 03:55 AM   #1
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

Default whats everybody's plans for nov 11?

what yall fools gonna be doin for the best day of the year. i cant tell if i wanna meditate for the entire 24 hours or get loaded BALLS on shrooms n lsd.

atleast take a fat salvia hit 11:11 am and meditate on that. cuz i just "happen" to be off that day.
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:58 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: whats everybody's plans for nov 11?

I love Salvia, whats the most profound experience you've had?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:07 AM   #3
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

I think ill re organize my stool collection, to sick?

Is November 11th a national day for meditation? or just the 11th day of the 11th month? actually i think i just answered my own question props to me.

If it is then i might crack out my Chakras and go through some meditation, i personally don't use it much but rather "travel my dreams" so every night i go to sleep its some adventure.

I just love a dream where i will be speaking to great Philosophers and soaking in the universal wisdom they lay forth, wonderful stuff, jeeze just thinking about it gives me shivers.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

basically all of the salvia experiences iv had result in my interpretation of "changing the rules" such as being human and existing in a space. more or less EVERYTHING important changes into "other" unspeakable concepts almost uninterpretable rules.

my first major experience with salvia, i woke up from a party and my nig passed me a pipe and said "smoke this!" The best way to interpret it was all of the colors were competing to be the best most profound color without ANY contextualization of what those colors were.

since then i have taken salvia more seriously and respected more as an entity

how bout you fool, or any one else?
Old 11-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BEST GUY View Post
basically all of the salvia experiences iv had result in my interpretation of "changing the rules" such as being human and existing in a space. more or less EVERYTHING important changes into "other" unspeakable concepts almost uninterpretable rules.

my first major experience with salvia, i woke up from a party and my nig passed me a pipe and said "smoke this!" The best way to interpret it was all of the colors were competing to be the best most profound color without ANY contextualization of what those colors were.

since then i have taken salvia more seriously and respected more as an entity

how bout you fool, or any one else?
Totally Unexplainable, i use the liquid and also smoke some time. I always go out of body when i smoke and just float about 10 ft up and hover in total silence. The liqiud takes me in and out of euphoric trance for at least two to three hours.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #6
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

damn iv never had an obe via salvia but i sure would love to. i smoke the 10x and one of the better experiences i had was what i interpreted as and entity that insisted i play with her by focusing on something and then suddenly changing the rules of that area. she moved like a playful child by changing the rules of every area i focused on. she felt like a child twirling and tumbling in the grass of perception.

total silence huh? i always hear some weird sound that starts with a w

TWO OR THREE HOURS?!?!?! BALLS FOOL! when ur trippin do you still have your nuts n bolts with you because i know when im trippin my nuts n bolts fly ALL over the place and then turn into 'thats what she said' jokes.

Last edited by THE BEST GUY; 11-09-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I definitely won't be doing any drugs (though I wish I had some magic grass) but I'll probably just take it easy as always.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Thinking about pulling out all the old-old family pics & medals of my late Grandfather.. that sort of stuff.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

If there are mass healing meditations, I think i might enjoy taking part in a "group effort." Ive never done that before and why not start on a "synchronostic" day like 11/11 @ 11:11...

hmmm...I bet it'll be even cooler on 11/11/2011.

Not that it really means anything unless YOU make it mean something. But I just think its fun and why the heck not. I aint got nuthin else to do.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:27 PM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BEST GUY View Post
what yall fools gonna be doin for the best day of the year. i cant tell if i wanna meditate for the entire 24 hours or get loaded BALLS on shrooms n lsd.

atleast take a fat salvia hit 11:11 am and meditate on that. cuz i just "happen" to be off that day.
HA HA, LOL

You are so funny, in a cute and good way.

I love your self expression, so authentic.

I did salvia a few times a long time ago and didn't like it.

My dog was looking at me so strange and the lines in the couch were vibrating colors at me.

My friend saw oompa loompas and was giggling in some garden, who knows where, and my son just sat there feeling apart from his body and seeing a kind of matrix he was a part of.

I used to grill him on what he was seeing afterwards, since he seemed to do better with it than I did.

I prefer my transformation the good old fashioned way.... through the hard work of disappearing my ego and meditation.

You go for it though, be careful, be safe.

Kassandraloves there is a meditation scheduled, look on the posts for it.
I may join you too!

Love & Light to all
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

Kassandraloves there is a meditation scheduled, look on the posts for it.
I may join you too!

Love & Light to all
Yeah, Ive seen some. And i DO hope you join!

Its just lame 'cuz Im a workin' Schlub and I will be at work for 11:11am, but I will try to maybe take my lunch break so I can sit somewhere and do it. I will be at home for the pm, though. So I know I can do that one. WooT!!
Old 11-09-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
Yeah, Ive seen some. And i DO hope you join!

Its just lame 'cuz Im a workin' Schlub and I will be at work for 11:11am, but I will try to maybe take my lunch break so I can sit somewhere and do it. I will be at home for the pm, though. So I know I can do that one. WooT!!
You can always go to the bathroom and sit on the 'throne' to meditate

Sorry, I couldn't resist that darlin'

As long as you are giving energy and focus it doesn't matter where you are for real.

Just tell your boss you are helping to raise the consciousness of the earth for the upcoming pole shift to the 4th Dimension.....that should go over well!

Also Event Temples have a wonderful site to join other's around the world in meditation that you can listen to

They have two to choose from both visual. The second one shows the world spinning around and shows where the participants are. At the end you can write on a board to send love to them. It is very beautiful and connecting to our world family.

I will think of you at 11:11 on 11/11!

Much Love & Light to you KassandraLoves
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #13
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
You can always go to the bathroom and sit on the 'throne' to meditate

Sorry, I couldn't resist that darlin'

As long as you are giving energy and focus it doesn't matter where you are for real.

Just tell your boss you are helping to raise the consciousness of the earth for the upcoming pole shift to the 4th Dimension.....that should go over well!

Also Event Temples have a wonderful site to join other's around the world in meditation that you can listen to

They have two to choose from both visual. The second one shows the world spinning around and shows where the participants are. At the end you can write on a board to send love to them. It is very beautiful and connecting to our world family.

I will think of you at 11:11 on 11/11!

Much Love & Light to you KassandraLoves

Hahahaha. Thats funny that you say that because I actually DO go to the "restroom" to meditate sometimes during the day. Even if its only for 60 seconds. But I dont sit on the throne, LOL. Its an "employees only" single bathroom so I go in and lock the door and sit on the counter by the sink.

Oh and Thanks! I will check that Events place out. Love and light to you as well my friend and to all that read this!!!