Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-05-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Are you a victim of Voice2Skull technology?

I have been asked by other vicitims to start this thread and start conversation.
I have been researching for over 15 years if voice to skull technology has played a roll in school shootings.
I have lived here in utah since 2000, since that time in the area that I live there has been 3 incidents that resemble voice to skull attacks on students behavior. I have interviewed on my own students from these different schools. I have found that in all cases that students involved with these acts of violence had one thing that was the same, there freinds and fellow students confirm that they were hereing voices in there minds urgeing them to acts of violence.
I have found 3 techniques that are my own simple test to confirm technology attack, 1. if you repeat a phrase in your mind that repeats its self, for example I use Dr. Who is Dr Who is Dr.who, and have found what sounds like A.I. getting stuck and repeating itself until an operater steps in and phsicaly unsticks the phrase.
2. I have found that by looking into a bright light for 15-20 seconds then looking away has revealed the EQUIPMENT AND OPERATORS LOCATION.
3. I also have found that a targeted individual will have a visable holographic
signature that resembles a spining translucent torsion wave that has a crystal like shape and spin movement.
I have confirmed that these childern are indeed under attack.
I have talked to 2 different kids who brought guns to do violence and thankfully were stoped . they said they were so grateful that someone beleaved them that would not bull sh** them.
God Bless and Watch over your familys for this!!
Once things become obvious they are no longer a threat.

the truth is obvious
semper-fi
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you a victim of Voice2Skull technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossyroofer View Post
I have been asked by other vicitims to start this thread and start conversation.
I have been researching for over 15 years if voice to skull technology has played a roll in school shootings.
I have lived here in utah since 2000, since that time in the area that I live there has been 3 incidents that resemble voice to skull attacks on students behavior. I have interviewed on my own students from these different schools. I have found that in all cases that students involved with these acts of violence had one thing that was the same, there freinds and fellow students confirm that they were hereing voices in there minds urgeing them to acts of violence.
I have found 3 techniques that are my own simple test to confirm technology attack, 1. if you repeat a phrase in your mind that repeats its self, for example I use Dr. Who is Dr Who is Dr.who, and have found what sounds like A.I. getting stuck and repeating itself until an operater steps in and phsicaly unsticks the phrase.
2. I have found that by looking into a bright light for 15-20 seconds then looking away has revealed the EQUIPMENT AND OPERATORS LOCATION.
signature that resembles a spining translucent torsion wave that has a crystal like shape and spin movement.
I have talked to 2 different kids who brought guns to do violence and thankfully were stoped . they said they were so grateful that someone beleaved them that would not bull sh** them.

the truth is obvious
semper-fi
In technique number 2. I need to correct something I left out and that is that when you look away from the bright light that you blink your eyes rapidly for a few seconds, during this time is when you will see the perps!
Old 12-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
honeybee
Avalon Senior Member

This doesn't really answer your question, but in this documentary Gary Null puts forward a possible explanation for school shootings.

The Drugging of our Children
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...29&emb=1&aq=f#
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
This doesn't really answer your question, but in this documentary Gary Null puts forward a possible explanation for school shootings.

The Drugging of our Children
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...29&emb=1&aq=f#
thanks for the link, I think it is so important to survive this attack, dialog is most urgently need to start a proper response.

I have been in contact with Dr. Murray Gillin form the outback, he use an BWD 826 oscillisccope,range 0-50 MHz and a sensitive search coil as a probe to establish evidense of a microwave intrusive signal, the targeted individual passed away due to this attack,God rest her soul!
Old 12-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

BossyRoofer... I am interested in this. Is there 'something' you have found that targeted the kids specifically or do you think it was a random attachment?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #6
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
BossyRoofer... I am interested in this. Is there 'something' you have found that targeted the kids specifically or do you think it was a random attachment?
I beleave that the targeting is deliberate and related to those individuals who have developed psychocorretive software technologys and loyalties to its use on all the earths societies, for example the technology used at waco texas that was brought from russia by dr. igor smirnov.

the truth is obvious
Old 12-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #7
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I beleave that the targeting is deliberate and related to those individuals who have developed psychocorretive software technologys and loyalties to its use on all the earths societies, for example the technology used at waco texas that was brought from russia by dr. igor smirnov.

the truth is obvious
But have you looked at what specifically, habits, food, area, health, fillings, age, etc... that may have allowed the technology to take root or be 'operated' on a specific victim?
Old 12-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #8
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But have you looked at what specifically, habits, food, area, health, fillings, age, etc... that may have allowed the technology to take root or be 'operated' on a specific victim?
It appears that from the womb, the childern are programed. Also the most vunerable seem to be those familys that are less economical well off.
The kids I talked to, kept to themselves and were consumed in this all consumeing conversation (V2S), once revealed they knew something external was leading there actions.
I have gone back and talked with there freinds and family and the kids themselves, they are now functioning in a more normal lifestyle.
this is only 2 instances.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

This Dr. you mentioned above... do you know if he knows of discovering this technology in advance over a victim by using his 'scope' or probe. Does he know specifically 'what' to look for or was it just finding a 'vortex'/web around/above the child?
Old 12-05-2008, 08:04 PM   #10
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Here's an interesting explanation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC62v...eature=related

They have the technology???

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:13 PM   #11
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This Dr. you mentioned above... do you know if he knows of discovering this technology in advance over a victim by using his 'scope' or probe. Does he know specifically 'what' to look for or was it just finding a 'vortex'/web around/above the child?
Mind Control Using Holography and Dissociation: A Process Model
Murray Gillin Ph.D Loris Gillin M. Ed (Psych), and Deva Paul

this is his paper, I did not find a link yet, but it's out there.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:27 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mind Control Using Holography and Dissociation: A Process Model
Murray Gillin Ph.D Loris Gillin M. Ed (Psych), and Deva Paul

this is his paper, I did not find a link yet, but it's out there.
OK, this is closer, holography projection. I will track down if they cover... group ranges of PHI phenomena, and Beta movement techniques within 'frequencies'.

Thank you, Crazy stuff isn't it!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #13
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK, this is closer, holography projection. I will track down if they cover... group ranges of PHI phenomena, and Beta movement techniques within 'frequencies'.

Thank you, Crazy stuff isn't it!
It's hard to defend against some attack you can't understand and did not know was happening, but we must try for our childerns sake.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's hard to defend against some attack you can't understand and did not know was happening, but we must try for our childerns sake.
You hit the nail on the head... You can't defend against an attack if you don't understand your being attacked. The subtlety of the coercion can increase as one gets 'used' to the influences. However, if one were to pay attention to what are their own thoughts and what is being projected into them then the technology is of no use and 'cannot' influence the individual. The two co-operative systems work in tandem on everybody and whomever is the most susceptible can be drawn in. By the way the word child, children, kids... means us, 'no child left behind' sound familiar to you!!! The psychotropic food supply helps make it easier to influence you. Grains anyone! Not something you want to stock up on to live off of!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #15
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head... You can't defend against an attack if you don't understand your being attacked. The subtlety of the coercion can increase as one gets 'used' to the influences. However, if one were to pay attention to what are their own thoughts and what is being projected into them then the technology is of no use and 'cannot' influence the individual. The two co-operative systems work in tandem on everybody and whomever is the most susceptible can be drawn in. By the way the word child, children, kids... means us, 'no child left behind' sound familiar to you!!! The psychotropic food supply helps make it easier to influence you. Grains anyone! Not something you want to stock up on to live off of!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zfrdwh1QY

heres a link that might help to understand why we must unite our efforts against this attack, simpley because the war against us has begun!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #16
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5zfrdwh1QY

heres a link that might help to understand why we must unite our efforts against this attack, simpley because the war against us has begun!
Well, that is the very sequence that increases one's susceptibility. Do not watch that video and do not unite as a group!!! Instead step into your self-empowerment, personal responsibility and focus your intentions of what it is you do want- not what you are trying to stop!!!

We certainly do not want to encourage anymore distractions than what one is already bombarded with do we?? Flushing out those who are distractions does take some probing wouldn't you agree??

Last edited by Christo888; 12-06-2008 at 06:55 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 12:52 AM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

There's some crazy stuff happening out there certainly-we're surrounded with the electromagnetic soup and who knows what's being carried amongst it and directed towards innocent victims?Interesting information.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:00 PM   #18
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

the truth is obvious
semper-fi
Update from duchesne vicitm as of this morning, I talked to the youg man involved with carrying a weapon to school 2 years ago. He said the voices in his mind have not gone away, but that they seemed to have changed the way they are interfaceing, no longer urgeing him to violence and he said it was like haveing your best freind in your head.
Those who broadcast this attack must be aware that we are on to there schemes and plans and I can tell it's getting to them.

the truth is obvious
semper-fi
Old 12-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #19
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well, loyalty to the Crown may be truthfully obvious and even a noble endeavor in certain situations. But using a crystalline diamond shaped crown overlay, that acts like crystal contact lens; a halo over your head, like a blinking red LED, that creates a holographic torsion field by separating the ‘benign’ frequency’s for the purpose of encapsulating or coercing, directing, someone’s freewill is hardly noble nor obvious!! Especially without their knowledge, which may actually bring us back to the Beginning of it all of whom put it there and who has been perfecting it (another time).

And then to feed the ‘kids’ psychotropic grains (LSD), out of the box or wrapped up in a quick snack (and much more), while broadcasting through global microwave systems both along the ground and from above, whatever program is the directive, is by far the closest disruption of innateness! I would imagine a hard ‘whack,’ perhaps a ‘Sonic Boom’ above the top of your head will really knock the fake crown right off its throne, maybe send a few ripples and shock waves along with it and blow the machines right out of Orbit!

Maybe that will clear the mind for a different kind of spell... your own!!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #20
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, loyalty to the Crown may be truthfully obvious and even a noble endeavor in certain situations. But using a crystalline diamond shaped crown overlay, that acts like crystal contact lens; a halo over your head, like a blinking red LED, that creates a holographic torsion field by separating the ‘benign’ frequency’s for the purpose of encapsulating or coercing, directing, someone’s freewill is hardly noble nor obvious!! Especially without their knowledge, which may actually bring us back to the Beginning of it all of whom put it there and who has been perfecting it (another time).

And then to feed the ‘kids’ psychotropic grains (LSD), out of the box or wrapped up in a quick snack (and much more), while broadcasting through global microwave systems both along the ground and from above, whatever program is the directive, is by far the closest disruption of innateness! I would imagine a hard ‘whack,’ perhaps a ‘Sonic Boom’ above the top of your head will really knock the fake crown right off its throne, maybe send a few ripples and shock waves along with it and blow the machines right out of Orbit!

Maybe that will clear the mind for a different kind of spell... your own!!
Semper-fi
Old 12-10-2008, 01:30 AM   #21
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

For those members who do not know how many people are targeted individuals, I am posting these links for you to visit or just checkout.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mcforums/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MindControl/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocwinfo/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oneworldlove/

http://peacepink.ning.com/

feel free to talk to any of these individuals, it's a true enlighting expereince!

the truth is obvius
semper-fi
Old 12-10-2008, 09:32 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hate to sound rude or anything but I associate hearing voices in your head with schizophrenia.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #23
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Hate to sound rude or anything but I associate hearing voices in your head with schizophrenia.
I hope no one you know is used by this attack to kill someone you love before the truth is revealed to you.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #24
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hope no one you know is used by this attack to kill someone you love before the truth is revealed to you.
I fail to see a purpose in this. Your post feeds into the fear frenzy that is really controlling people.

Be afraid or you will die.

We are all going to physically die anyway so why should we fear?

We all have an inner voice. Mine tells me this subject is conjecture unless there is solid proof.

The ones I feel for are those kids whose inner voice was tainted by environment, chemical exposure, neglect and abuse. Your energy may be better focused on helping children who are suffering in this way instead of blaming the ruling elite.

May we all experience the oneness that we are...
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #25
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=hueyii;93176]I fail to see a purpose in this. Your post feeds into the fear frenzy that is really controlling people.

I know that the last people to see this attack are the most educated and will be the last to defend themselves. Your familys need your logic to protect them.
It's a shame that soldiers know what level your trust has been betrayed and you don't.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/heart7/MindControl.pdf
I have talked with this professor and I find his study proof enough.
page 8 shows the euipment and signal that was used to detect the intrusion of an outside signal beamed to this targeted individual.

Last edited by bossyroofer; 12-10-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Tags
igor smirnov, mindcontrol, mindwar, v2s