Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 04:04 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot Mislead? Comments by DivineCosmos's forummers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Some Humans have finally decided that they are Gods

http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12152

PC HAS ABSOLUTELY BEEN MISLED -- I'm convinced of this. Think about just one event that Miriam spoke about: her being chased by lights. What has been one of the central messages Ra and other benevolent entities have taught us (?) ... do not impinge upon other peoples' free will.

What kind of entity follows a group of people (instilling fear in them), waits until those people go through a small town as they hope of losing them, chases them again, forcibly puts one of them to sleep and instructs (orders, bullys ?!?!) the other one to get out of the vehicle and follow their instructions?

Do you think Ra would ever do this to anyone?

Would you? Poor Miriam is being toyed with and manipulated--no doubt in my mind about that.

Most people on the ProjectAvalon forum are of the same opinion. I wrote the following message there and have received positive messages in return:

Hey All,

Just finished watching the interview and my thoughts kind of kept going back to ... believe it not ... David Wilcock. I think it was in the Futuretalk video (where DW was wearing that gold sash or whatever) he mentioned that Project Camelot seems to draw a lot of negative energy (through no fault of their own) in the interviews they conduct.

Don't get me wrong--this was an excellent and professionally conducted interview, but I was forced to walk away with that doom and gloom vibration which just doesn't augur too well with me anymore. I absolutely believe people like George Green and Miriam Delicado or Alex Jones believe the things they uncover, but the idea of this "world calamity ... we're all going to be burnt alive in an agonizing Armageddon" just doesn't feel right. (I would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND watching the channeled messages of a British lady named '[pm for name please]' on youtube).

Project Camelot should actually take this as a compliment because it means whatever higher beings are manipulating cosmic consciousness are purposefully targeting Bill and Kerry in order to make their audience (which is growing by leaps and bounds pretty much daily) to: LIVE IN FEAR.

And if I may be so bold as to say: THE ALIENS THEMSELVES MIGHT BE WRONG. So what if some Nordic ET from a far-off place in the Milky Way "sees" world calamity (?) ... ... for all we know ... Sven from Nordic-ville might be wrong himself. The take-home message from Ra and the Collective Entity of 9 Winged Beings which have been channeling through [name], plus the newest Burish testimony all point to the hopless Armageddon scenario timeline hovering near a probability of zero. And I think I orient myself toward these messages.
Yes, it seems that everyone in the universe has their own fish to fry. When Boylan told me that they put something up his nose and he was not the same from then on, I broke off communication, no matter how wonderful his message is.

What my past life sessions are showing me is that for eons and eons we have been inducted into one group after another, "volunteered" for one mission after another. Our allegiances are scattered all over the universe. One lifetime a grey, another lifetime a Nordic or whatever. IMHO this only added to our baggage because they all had their favorite indoctrination methods, many of which trouble us today and we don't know why we do the things we do. And, after my last session, going back over a quadrillion years, before there were any governments or races of beings, I realize that it all started rather inocuously and I don't think we realized that our actions would snowball as they have.

Of more serious concern to me is not the state of earth, but the state of myself, my oneness. I feel fixedly divided among my higherselves and my lowerselves, and I seek the original freedom to be nothing with potential for everything. Somewhere back before time I bought into something, and later decided with my then godlike abilities that I was going to "NOT KNOW". I'm taking the journey back to before that "not know" decision. I'll keep you posted

cheers!
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:03 AM   #27
Nebula

Boy do we have a long way to go as humans! This thread is a good example. No wonder we have been quarantined on this planet, until we can evolve and learn to control our thoughts and emotions, on to fully realizing our potential.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:13 AM   #28
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Project Camelot Mislead? Comments by DivineCosmos's forummers

Has the internet made it easier or harder to know what the real world is? This powerful medium is essential for human evolution, however it requires the ability to discern information, somehow this must become a collaborative effort. Developing new paradigms requires an understanding of a broad spectrum of ideas. The key is to be skeptical of everything, while keeping an open mind, think about what matters.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-17-2008 at 06:25 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:16 AM   #29
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Negative energy ("doom and gloom") people always bring down a crowd or an individual.

For the most part positive energy people can best succeed with and among themselves. Only when the negative energy people come to the positive energy people for healing and are willing to exchange can both benefit. Otherwise it's like letting a camel in your tent.

Now, if you are talking about polarities of positive and negative, yes I agree with you but it sounds like you are talking about one group that is fixed on negative and another group that is fixed on positive. However, I am talking about positive energy people who are not fixed.

Positive energy people generally have more range of expression than negative energy people and, believe it or not, weather emergencies and "disasters" better than the more karmically challenged people. At least, if they do suffer, even to death, they have a much more lighthearted attitude about it, a spirit of elan. I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it

cheers!
gnosis
I was just keeping it simple, I am one of the doom and gloomers who see the possitive aspect of the new world emerging from the old (and I do not mean NWO)
I unfortunately can be a walking contradiction and see the glass both half full and half empty. all depending on who I am talking to.
I am the type of person who jumps in and takes the opposing view so as I can get both sides of the argument.

I usually did well during debates because I would argue against what I believed in
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
How do I measure 51%?
i was thinking the same thing.. i hope i make the 1% over just incase.. i get my count wrong

on a side note im not sure what doom and gloom is.. i think its a lack of understanding and/or how they process the information presented.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:37 AM   #31
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Babies and toddlers also have their own karma, and it kicks in when it kicks in. I hope that the parents learn to spot their babie's issues that they bring in from past lives.
Wow thats handy.

Thanks for your answer.

Luckily for them then, they will be exempt from the 51% service to others because obviously they are physically incapable.

It fits like a glove! All explained!

You know what, I think people are just making it up as they go along.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #32
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i was thinking the same thing.. i hope i make the 1% over just incase.. i get my count wrong

on a side note im not sure what doom and gloom is.. i think its a lack of understanding and/or how they process the information presented.
I wouldn't worry about it, because it is all ****.

Just live your life the right way, nobody can ask for more than that.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #33
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
So what happens to all of the hundreds of millions of babies and toddlers then?

Perhaps as you know the law of one you can answer that for me?

Its just I heard that you had to give 51% service to others, babies and toddlers can't do that. Neither can under 5's either, because they aren't old enough to reason properly.
I think you underestimate children (not babies but 3 or 4 year olds). What is 'reasoning properly?' I know plenty of people my own age who can't reason properly in the sense that they can construct a logical argument. That doesn't mean that can't decide between service to self or service to others. I like to think a 4 year old can decide if he wants to love people or manipulate them.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:54 AM   #34
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Babies, toddlers and 4 year olds love by default.

However, the law of one is about service to others, not just love.

I'm pretty sure a 4 week old baby can't do the shopping for a granny down the street.

But luckily.....as it happens.....funnily enough.....there is a loophole! Phew!

The answers are all there and fit neatly together. Because its made up!

I still think people can't go wrong by just being themselves, a good themselves, instead of looking for laws and paths to follow.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:10 AM   #35
DaveR
Avalon Senior Member

If someone runs in yells that a tornado is bearing down on you, do you consider that to be "doom and gloom"? I don't.

Is there something wrong with storing a couple months of food and some water? I think not.

One of my least favorite sayings is: "Its got to get worse before it gets better". For the love of God man, just how bad does it have to get? It's bad enough now - let's make it better!

How about YOU go hide in a hole. I'll stay out and dodge the lightening. I may die, but then I'll go do something else. You will still be sitting in a hole.

At 2 cents each, that'll be 8 cents please!

dr

Last edited by DaveR; 11-18-2008 at 03:12 AM. Reason: punctuation
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:14 AM   #36
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
If someone runs in yells that a tornado is bearing down on you, do you consider that to be "doom and gloom"? I don't.

Is there something wrong with storing a couple months of food and some water? I think not.

One of my least favorite sayings is: "Its got to get worse before it gets better". For the love of God man, just how bad does it have to get? It's bad enough now - let's make it better!

How about YOU go hide in a hole. I'll stay out and dodge the lightening. I may die, but then I'll go do something else. You will still be sitting in a hole.

At 2 cents each, that'll be 8 cents please!

dr
What on earth has that got to do with what I just said?

Other than that, I completely agree.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:22 AM   #37
DaveR
Avalon Senior Member

AverageJoe!

Not meant for you, specifically. Just generally for the topic at hand.

If I'd meant it as a response to your remarks I would quote you, but that's just me... .

dr
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:38 AM   #38
spiritual_wanderer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
How do I measure 51%?
I would say don't try to think about it too much. Just try to be a good person and you'll be fine.
spiritual_wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:26 AM   #39
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

We have a hard time letting go of our suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, we prefer suffering that is familiar. There is no doom and gloom, only Change.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:54 AM   #40
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, DaveR, let's not forget that the wonderful Bard also stated once that it was time to wish 'Good Riddance' to *THEM* (TPTB) when things got out of control. That's *their* freight train derailing and wrecking as we move through the shockwaves of time of their spectacular crash against The Other. I have total faith in that statement. Good Riddance, Illuminati! End of History!
----------------------------------

As for the post posted from another forum, nothing new in the front, in terms of judgement. I don't have much interest on Miriam's contact, but it's more because of the content of her interview which doesn't serve me much, rather than with the contact protocol used by her Tall-Blondes. C'mon, folks. So many different races and species out there and we expect them all to have the same contact protocol? I've heard from credible contactées, the funniest and most bizarre ways of approaches. It doesn't make of them 'inferior' to others that may approach us, let's say, in a more delicate and sensible way.

Contact with an *alien mind* is far more complex than receiving flowers and a date card for later in the middle of the night.

Some of those races seem not to operate in the same conscious level we live in our ordinary awakened state lifes. They seem to be interacting with people's subconscious minds instead and reading their approach protocol out of our imagetic & repressed stuff stored in there.

We're an abusive species, some of these ets seem to understand this as a legit way to engage contact. Other people, very clearly, have deeply ingrained fantasies about being kidnapped (especially, if they had a hard childhood and can't dissociate love from pain) and the most their conscious minds reject and fear the idea, part of their compartimetalized minds - in need of healing - revels in the feeling of being harassed and kidnapped in the middle of the night.

I've seen contactées whose martyr role in life can't take anything but being 'taken'' as means of their worth. That's how 'especial' they are, how they need to feel that they are, to the point where aliens follow them through the traffic and harass everyone else, just for the sake of contacting *him/her*. And many et races do it, exactly how we need it as they're not 'gods', they're a social mind, an alien mind of all things, also learning from us, the same way we're learning from them.

The least thing we need now is the "My Et is better than yours"... attitude We and they - each and everyone -are all essencial pieces of a big and wonderful complex puzzle.

Just my take.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."

Last edited by Made_in_Brazil; 11-18-2008 at 08:07 AM.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #41
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

There's a good message here to do with Fear and Darkness;

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7738

And we are, literally, making it up as we go along.

In fact, Joe, you made up this whole forum just to annoy yourself!
How cool is that!!

Last edited by dayzero; 11-18-2008 at 05:59 PM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote