Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Metatron: Separation of Worlds, Between 12/12--12/21/2009

Has anyone checked this link yet:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarkHu...l/message/1173

Any thoughts on its validity...

Thanks,

TruthSeekerDan
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Metatron: Separation of Worlds, Between 12/12--12/21/2009

Much of the mechanics described seems plausible to me. I have no comment on the dates given.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Much of the mechanics described seems plausible to me. I have no comment on the dates given.
Thank you, Anchor!

Old 12-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that this will not happen until the beginning of the Universal Underworld in the Mayan Calendar which is right about Feb. 2011
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:06 PM   #5
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

An interesting channel.

I have read about a paralell reality for the continuation of duality from other sources.

My own intuition is telling me that the source of this channel is not
as high as it could be, or it is distorted(both?).
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

FIISH

I agree with you, I think there is a lot of opportunism with some so called "channells"

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There are actually millions of parallel timeline 3rd dimensional realities right now. The difference is that in all of them the polarities are currently mixed. The split will be groups of negative and groups of positive timelines becoming forever separate. Where as right now we unknowingly jump from one time stream to the other as a result of shifts in our consciousness.

I actually have had two out of body experiences where I slipped across the membranes between timelines or as astrophysicists refer to them as Type 2 Parallel Universes. These timelines where just as real and tangible as the one you are in now. I saw them from the vantage point of my parallel self. There has already been some timelines where negative things have happened that we did not know about. Here is some proof of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO9UYsqPlTc

There have also been quite a few people including myself that have awoken one day to find that buildings that did not used to be there are now present and vice versa. Like suddenly over night they materialized or dematerialized. This is the rare circumstance when someone shifts time lines to a time line where things are significantly different instead of just a little different.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

This is kinda what I have been getting for the while. And that is the importance of Love. Of Being Love, of Radiating Love, of accepting and loving people as they are. Its not a woolly, sentimental Love either. Its a Powerful Force that makes a huge difference.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:20 AM   #9
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
This is kinda what I have been getting for the while. And that is the importance of Love. Of Being Love, of Radiating Love, of accepting and loving people as they are. Its not a woolly, sentimental Love either. Its a Powerful Force that makes a huge difference.

Love and Light

Carmen
I totally agree with you Carmen

Love and Blessings
Old 12-12-2009, 03:55 AM   #10
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Love and Light

Carmen

Me too! Its about waking up to who we really are, which IS LOVE!

OM AH HUM~ Love and Truth!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmm...

Well it seems to fit in with the 'somethings brewing thread' ...

"12/21/09 is when the Earth will be fully prepared to coexist with the Galactics. This portal opening will happen to allow in more Ships from other Dimensions who will come here to live on Earth side by side with all who are here. They will be carrying the massive equipment and technology needed to change Earth, to free her of pollution, bring water supplies to dessert areas, medical technology for healing, and training facilities where Mentors and Advisors will work with those living here. These Ships may come in cloaked or decloaked.

That depends on when disclosure takes place.

We say no dates, no nukes, no flukes. That signal will come from Admiral Sananda and Captain Ashtar. This portal opening will be close to the time of decloakings and decloakings could happen before or after this.

A week after decloakings there will be landings.

These Ships will enter through this portal and be in place for landings and the very quick conversion to Terra Nova. There are already millions of Ships surrounding Earth and in place for decloakings.

The 12/21/09 portal opening marks the time when the vast MotherShips from our Universe and beyond will be ready to lend support and be here physically for landings, when the time is right. The 12/21/09 StarGate Love Portal is about completion of the old and new beginnings."

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #12
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

It all reeksa of project Blue beam to me..... I could be wrong....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love and Light

Carmen
Beautiful, Carmen.
It is stronger every day. It is the reason we came here. We are in love with all creation. It changes everything.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:14 AM   #14
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
Has anyone checked this link yet:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarkHu...l/message/1173

Any thoughts on its validity...

Thanks,

TruthSeekerDan
Well... we all have opinions..

And I think it is 200% rubbish. Totally rubbish.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #15
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

well,it's afew days later and has anything really dramatic happened ...nope...Mark Huber and co are constantly rolling out sensational and bogus info and "prophecy" and they are continuously PROVEN to be wrong time after time yet their spiritual ego's keep them clammering for attention...this is a FACT for anyone who has paid any attention to this disinfo crew over the last months and years....Mark has now stated that MASS decloakings will happen before the 21st dec 09...watch as that passes also..don't give your energy to them
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
RASKAR AS AR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
Well... we all have opinions..

And I think it is 200% rubbish. Totally rubbish.
Yes,200% rubbish....Just check their(Mark and Beth)11/27/09 hilarious thread :"The Sirian Commander & Ambassador Obama"(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarkHu...l/message/1125)
"...We have brought you to the Council of Nine to give you more information about President Obama. He is also known as The Sirian Commander and he is a Member on The Council of Nine on Sirius, here in this building. Barack Obama is a Galactic Human, as are many of us living on the Earth at this time of Change Point. He has adept skills and abilities and spent the last 1000 lifetimes preparing for this one... The six Kumaras use six color rays with St Germain, the Blue logos, synthesising all rays with the seventh violet/white ray. Here, at the Council of Nine, President Obama is the ninth Council Member. ...President Obama is the Representative for what is known as Gaia Collective Consciousness...We [Nada, KOS & Obama] will announce Galactic Presence and thereby reinstate Earth as a Member on the Galactic Councils"...LOL...
RASKAR AS AR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Raksar!
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote