Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 05:45 AM   #76
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Right. Made me smile. Thanks. Yeah, that's part of the dream which is now becoming a reality.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:53 AM   #77
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

EXPECT them to fail as we love them and their misguided actions into oblivion.

Peace and light to everyone. Even them.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:55 AM   #78
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Well Doodah:
Cubs lost, oh well, I am really a White Sox fan.
I'll keep everyone in my prayers tonight. Heading off to fight the good fight in my sleep.
Love to you all,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:55 AM   #79
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
EXPECT them to fail as we love them and their misguided actions into oblivion.

Peace and light to everyone. Even them.
Welcome recallone. Thanks for joining us here. Yes, even them, especially them.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 AM   #80
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Well Doodah:
Cubs lost, oh well, I am really a White Sox fan.
I'll keep everyone in my prayers tonight. Heading off to fight the good fight in my sleep.
Love to you all,
Nancy
Thanks, SkyWatcher, for hanging in here. It worked out as you would have wished, then?

We'll all be busy tonight. See you there!

Sleep well.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 AM   #81
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

All that has really happened is that the United States (President Bush) has agreed to sell 100 cluster bombs to Israel...it could be bad if Betananyu (Bibi) becomes Prime Minister of Israel since he is a war hawk.
Whether this is a signal or not is debatable. (i.e.an endorsement by the U.S. for Israel to go ahead). The United States won't get its feet wet first...it would be Israel who attacked Iran first with the escalation ensuing onwards.
I would suggest though that all you Americans vote for Barack Obama even though I don't like his cohorts. And I think it would be a good idea if Joe Biden was replaced by Hilary Clinton as VicePresident (even though she is Illuminati through and through).
Maybe than Lady de Rothschild would get down off "her high horse" , stop backing the Republican McCain campaign and Palin, and think about backing the Democrats.

Oh well what do I know? I'm just a Canadian...!!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #82
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

We've always heard that Canadians are nice people. What a great thought!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:00 AM   #83
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
Right. Made me smile. Thanks. Yeah, that's part of the dream which is now becoming a reality.
Think about it, if life is a chess game you can win,draw, or lose, so the odds are already in our favor!! 2 outa 3
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:03 AM   #84
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Think about it, if life is a chess game you can win,draw, or lose, so the odds are already in our favor!! 2 outa 3
Very neat. Good thought!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:06 AM   #85
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Love Bump.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:07 AM   #86
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Very neat. Good thought!
Thanks D, Ilike to think of things in a simple way, I use to always say that life is a carnival, just gotta pick the best ride!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:10 AM   #87
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Oh wow Ijust had nightmares about pine cones !!!
Oh It was just a dream !!! LOve and peace to all .
Think peace talk peace . Kids , ( our children), going to war is hard to not get angry at the present administration. Enough is Enough !!! Bring the soldiers home and lets help rebuild this world with tenderness and care.
Obama , McCain, Bush just stop !!! WAKE UP you dumb f--ks !!!
Stay positive Love and peace to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:12 AM   #88
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Oh wow Ijust had nightmares about pine cones !!!
Oh It was just a dream !!! LOve and peace to all .
Think peace talk peace . Kids , ( our children), going to war is hard to not get angry at the present administration. Enough is Enough !!! Bring the soldiers home and lets help rebuild this world with tenderness and care.
Obama , McCain, Bush just stop !!! WAKE UP you dumb f--ks !!!
Stay positive Love and peace to all...
Right on, PEACE!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:13 AM   #89
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

I have sent my messages of love out.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:17 AM   #90
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Dominic, Dan, Frank, for joining us here in positive intent. We are all angry or sad if we think about it, but love has so much strength in it, it's amazing. That's true strength. We are flexing our muscles here tonight!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 AM   #91
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Dominic, Dan, Frank, for joining us here in positive intent. We are all angry or sad if we think about it, but love has so much strength in it, it's amazing. That's true strength. We are flexing our muscles here tonight!
I've always thought that a sense of humor can cut through the darkness in many different situations, hense my avatar.P.S. Did I spell hense right?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:24 AM   #92
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

No. Hence. Thanks for being aware of that, though.

Levity invited!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:25 AM   #93
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Love bump - "...every little ting, gonna be alright"
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:26 AM   #94
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No. Hence. Thanks for being aware of that, though.

Levity invited!
Thanks D., wish I had a puppy here next to me, that's true love!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:28 AM   #95
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One of my favorite songs,Redemption Song, Bob Marley
Old 09-18-2008, 06:29 AM   #96
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's a smile-maker. Thank you. Can I go to bed now?

And Dan, is it called puppylove?
Old 09-18-2008, 06:29 AM   #97
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

I love all the support; it gives me so much hope! Here's a technique I am using for this tonight (an old favorite)

~ focus on something, someone you really really really really love and focus on peace, contentment etc. Allow your body to just totally FILL UP with the love, gratitude, peace - not thinking about anti-war or anything, just about your own life and people, and what makes you so very very happy and grateful, etc.

Then as your body fills up with it, hold it there, BASK in it until you are buzzing!

THEN send out a MASSIVE 'burst' of the love/peace energy to ALL the world - including Bush/Cheney, I might add. Just shower it everywhere and bask in that, just as you did earlier within your own body ~ this is anchoring in the higher energies and you can just FEEL the power of it!

"Absorb & Dissolve" ~ this is the name I give this method
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:29 AM   #98
Mori
Avalon Senior Member

HI FUMI --- YO I MU NA YA --- KOTOMO CHI LO LANE

Hee Foo-Me --- Yoh E Mu Nah Yah --- Ko-Toe-Moh Chee Low LahNay (English translation)

We are Gods and Creators. We create everything in the Universe for us and it belongs only to us and forever (What the mantra means)

SHI KI LU --- YU I TSU WANU --- SO O TA HA KUMEKA

She Key Lou --- You E t'Sue Wah-Noo --- Soh Oh Tah Hah Koo-May-Kah

We practice Freedom, Truth, Love, Beauty, Happiness, Advancement and actually becoming God Beings

U O E --- NISALI HETE --- NOMASU A SE E HOLEKE

You Oh Ah --- Knee-Sah-Lee Hay-Tay --- No-Mah-Sue Ah Say Ah Ho-Lay-Kay

We live together forever for our happiness and advancement. Thank you, God, for everyone, everything and for me

This mantra seems fitting.
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:39 AM   #99
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Circlewerk, for the love bump back aways up the page.

Isa - thanks for sharing that. I was sort of unintentionally doing that a while back and all of a sudden the guy across the road, who spent a lot of time squealing his truck tires and playing loud music moved out. I had not even had that consciously as a thought, but there you go. Much quieter here now!

Mori -- I know that chant! Thank you! It's been a while, I'm sitting here chanting it again. Feels good.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:41 AM   #100
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Man war is a bummer. Hey Bush whose going to give these kids back their limbs??? Love you guys, I have to go to work in two hours. My heart and prayers are always with you. Peace and Love are the only solutions. You know funny thing we humans are we love to fight. WE fight with our brothers, we fight with our neighbours, we fight with our demons, we just love to fight. Pride takes over and is hard to apologize and say I am very sorry. That my friends takes guts !!! SO my suggestion is end this war before it starts, lets all apologize and be a hero of peace not a coward of war. For we have it backwards for sure the pen is mightier than the sword. My heart is stronger than my fist. Coffee anyone ? See ya all soon !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote