Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 12-07-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ethos & Daewoo to Build First Commercial Water powered car

ETHOS01

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tägerwilen, Switzerland 28/10/2008 --/WORLD-WIRE/--

DAEWOO JOIN ETHOS IN THE RACE TO DRIVE THE FIRST HHO WATER POWERED CAR IN EUROPE

When ETHOS CEO Peter Aldred first announced his latest goal earlier this year; "To produce and drive the first water-powered car in Europe" the skeptics thought he had gone crazy. But it is now looking like they might have to eat their words as here are the designs for the new ETHOS HHO Extraction Unit which have been produced in association with DAEWOO Cars.

The first prototype is scheduled to be finished by the end of 2008 and, following the successful trials that they envisage, will then move forward into full scale mass-production in the first quarter of 2009. This new method of disassociating the covalent bonds of the hydrogen and oxygen water molecules is the brain child of a 22 year old genius, whose identity is being withheld for his own personal safety as there is mass opposition to free energy technologies that have been suppressed over many decades and previous inventors threatened and killed.

Even Peter Aldred himself has been facing far more than his usual fair share of challenges since embarking on this new free energy mission in March of this year; culminating on the 21st November 2008 when he was deported and banned from his home in Turkey where he lived and worked on running his ETHOS business.

We managed to get to speak with Peter, who is now laying low in Eastern Europe while the prototype is completed; "Free energy has been with us for many years, it is just that we have never before been allowed to use it. If you look back at our previous press releases you will see that at the start of this new mission I visited Daniel Dingle in the Philippines and drove the water powered car he first invented in 1968! So, 30 years ago we all could have had cars that ran on water - so why now, 30 years later, do we still not yet have them? The technology was there then and, with the advent of new technologies, even more efficient ways of disassociating water molecules have now been discovered. I will drive the first car in Europe powered by nothing else but water..."

We then spoke to Daniel Smith, the ETHOS GCO who is in charge of coordinating this project; "My involvement in the project has certainly made an impact, being able to concentrate on all the minutia which has resulted in all the excitement and buzz of seeing the fruition of all these months of dedicated focus, finally resulting in what you are seeing today. It has been a real concerted team effort on all fronts and, even though we have seen some devastating lows in the project, it is the highs like today which have always been the goal to reach, which is to provide alternative free energy. Nothing brings me greater pleasure, or makes me more proud than I am today; to bring you the very exciting news on such a device as the ethos:energies HydroGenX Unit."

Ethos World GmbH Schweiz http://www.ethosworld.eu/show_355159.mp3
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ethos & Daewoo to Build First Commercial Water powered car

watch out for the flying bullets...Greeting from White House and Oil Company..
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
bossyroofer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
ETHOS01

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tägerwilen, Switzerland 28/10/2008 --/WORLD-WIRE/--

DAEWOO JOIN ETHOS IN THE RACE TO DRIVE THE FIRST HHO WATER POWERED CAR IN EUROPE

When ETHOS CEO Peter Aldred first announced his latest goal earlier this year; "To produce and drive the first water-powered car in Europe" the skeptics thought he had gone crazy. But it is now looking like they might have to eat their words as here are the designs for the new ETHOS HHO Extraction Unit which have been produced in association with DAEWOO Cars.

The first prototype is scheduled to be finished by the end of 2008 and, following the successful trials that they envisage, will then move forward into full scale mass-production in the first quarter of 2009. This new method of disassociating the covalent bonds of the hydrogen and oxygen water molecules is the brain child of a 22 year old genius, whose identity is being withheld for his own personal safety as there is mass opposition to free energy technologies that have been suppressed over many decades and previous inventors threatened and killed.

Even Peter Aldred himself has been facing far more than his usual fair share of challenges since embarking on this new free energy mission in March of this year; culminating on the 21st November 2008 when he was deported and banned from his home in Turkey where he lived and worked on running his ETHOS business.

We managed to get to speak with Peter, who is now laying low in Eastern Europe while the prototype is completed; "Free energy has been with us for many years, it is just that we have never before been allowed to use it. If you look back at our previous press releases you will see that at the start of this new mission I visited Daniel Dingle in the Philippines and drove the water powered car he first invented in 1968! So, 30 years ago we all could have had cars that ran on water - so why now, 30 years later, do we still not yet have them? The technology was there then and, with the advent of new technologies, even more efficient ways of disassociating water molecules have now been discovered. I will drive the first car in Europe powered by nothing else but water..."

We then spoke to Daniel Smith, the ETHOS GCO who is in charge of coordinating this project; "My involvement in the project has certainly made an impact, being able to concentrate on all the minutia which has resulted in all the excitement and buzz of seeing the fruition of all these months of dedicated focus, finally resulting in what you are seeing today. It has been a real concerted team effort on all fronts and, even though we have seen some devastating lows in the project, it is the highs like today which have always been the goal to reach, which is to provide alternative free energy. Nothing brings me greater pleasure, or makes me more proud than I am today; to bring you the very exciting news on such a device as the ethos:energies HydroGenX Unit."

Ethos World GmbH Schweiz http://www.ethosworld.eu/show_355159.mp3
This is really great news, good for this company and what a great example to the world in whole.
bossyroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I think GM tried to bring in Daewoo a few years ago, but it died a year or two after US production started.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

They are NOT the first.

Japan has one produced. Watch this YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Ji...&eurl=&feature

Here's more about it:
http://www.genepax.co.jp/en/

And if you want an 'opposing opinion', read this at Popular Mechanics (who thinks it is rubbish)
http://www.popularmechanics.com/auto...s/4271579.html
But be sure to read down that page to the blog comments below. Once which says
"Website: http://www.hhokitsdirect.com
We have been selling kits and manuals for quite some time and we sell them all over the world with dealer inquiries coming in daily. This article is unfortunately the worst research journalism I've seen. If you are going to attempt to debunk a very viable technology, please do better homework first. We build and test HHO Generators constantly with measurable results. We will tune up a vehicle, run 2-3 tanks of gas through it and calculate average mileage. Then we install a full system (including EFIE's for O2 sensors or at least stand-offs). We then run another 2-3 tanks of gas and compare mileage. We ALWAYS get improvement, ALWAYS. Improvements range from 20% to 120% (with a dual gen system installed)The vehicle generally runs 5-7 degrees cooler, the exhaust ceases to stink. There is a noticeable increase in throttle response both from a dead stop and on the highway in passing gear. A good kit DOES work. "
and
"Website: http://www.water4gasbiz.com
I have been selling the plans to make hydrogen elecrolyzers for over a year now and have also manufactured the complete kits and sell them on my website. The hydrogen electrolyzer is just one part of the system. I have seen any where from 15% - 100% increases depending on the amount of cells being used. I recomend the 6 Cell System, installed on a 97 Toyota increased mileage to 72 MPG. A Diesel over the road truck increased MPG 25% - 30% depending on load and terain. One of the tricks I have found to work really well instead of using a MAP sensor enhancher is to wrap your oxygen sensors with aluminum foil and secure it with a hose clamp. Don't try it with out some kind of HHO electrolyzer or you will burn things up. I also have a free 7 Day ecourse that will bring you up to speed with this tecnology."

I just showed this all to my husband, who has worked with rebuilding cars for 35 years as a hobby, and he said "Where can I get one of those cars?!" He wants one of the Japanese cars right now!

I've heard it said that OIL, not money, is what drives the economy of this world. And America has forced OPEC to trade in American dollars when it comes to oil.

A car running on WATER could very well be threatening the World Banks/elite. I say, bring it on!

Iran is the 3rd largest nation with oil reserves. #1-Saudia Arabia, #2-Iraq. Iran, just this year, has refused to accept American dollars for their sale of oil.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4057490.shtml

The two Bushes had to invade Iraq, when there was No weapons of mass destruction, to take over the oil. Now, there is talk of war with Iran. Guess why????
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CLA410A.html

This guy in American is working on a patent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqg4cfPSezo

Last edited by KathyT; 12-07-2008 at 07:57 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by energymyfoot View Post
watch out for the flying bullets...Greeting from White House and Oil Company..
after the recent market manipulation of energy prices and the subsequent near doubling of fuel prices here in the usa the oil companies are still slothfully belching and bloated after gorging themselves at the nations gas pumps. this gustatory orgy resulted in their having to post historical record profits unlikely dreamed of even by themselves. perhaps their lust for blood and bullets may be subdued at this time which would allow free energy a chance to manifest.

perhaps this is just wishful thinking on my behalf.

Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #7
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

This shows growing awareness of the new techniques of hydrolysis of which the most famous example is Stanley Meyer whose technology was also ready to go into production ... before they murdered him.

However, in spite of that, Stanley gave his technology TO THE WHOLE WORLD FREE before they squelched him. Liguidated him, actually.

However, due to the fact that the technology is no longer a secret AT ALL, folks ALL over the world are now tinkering around in their garages to make their own cars RUN ON WATER.

I have devoted the rest of my life to understanding and experimenting with this technology because energy from the ambient vacuum is what will run the coming new civilization ... after this one cumbles completely under the weight of its own corruption and greed.

Folks ... WE COULD HAVE HAD THIS TECHNOLOGY SINCE THE TIME OF NICOLA TESLA!

Here is an interesting story from history: When Telsa presented Westinghouse with HOW we should give FREE ELECTRICITY TO THE ENTIRE WORLD WITHOUT WIRES AND WITHOUT POWER PLANTS, Westinghouse replied, "WE CAN'T POSSIBLY DO THAT! I CAN'T PUT A METER ON IT!"

Yep. That's right. You see, the god of this world is $$$.

I predict that, due to the Money Power Grid you will never see an Ethos or Daewoo in production and on the road any more than you will see a GM, FORD or CHRYSLER car using this technology. How dare those CEOs go before Congress with out vowing to quickly bring out this already proven technology! But ... in spite of that you WILL see cars run entirely by hydroxy gas using Stans new method of hydrolysis.

Like Tom Bearden's Motionless Magnetic Generator, Tesla's Aether Motor, Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Motor and Joe Newman's Free Energy Machine, (1980s) Stan Meyer's new method of hydrolysis TAPS THE UNLIMITED ENERGY IN THE AMBIENT QUANTUM VACUUM. That's why the Money Power Grid is so frightened of it! What this means is UNLIMITED FREE ENERGY. And ... the END of the long time POWER PARADIGM of slavery on this planet! Oil = MANiPULATIVE WARS. The Electrical Power Grid = TOTAL CONTROL over the people. BOTH of those items are made completely OBSOLETE by the new energy technology.

The illuminati is quaking in their boots!

Here is the similarity between ALL of these free energy systems:

The energy from the vacuum is cool, not warm. The technology is based on IMPLOSION instead of EXPLOSION. It is tapped through VERY low amperage (about .5 amp) and a LOW voltage battery -- such as a car battery. The electronic circuitry uses a VARIABLE PULSED SQUARE TOOTHED WAVE. In the trough of this square wave a VERY high voltage (low amperage) SPIKE occurs with every pulse. This is now understood by quantum physicists to be a TIME REVERSE WAVE and in the tradional disfunctional "electronics" is called BACK EMF. Bedini and Bearden use this high voltage regularly occurring DC SPIKE for their proven free energy devices -- (BOTH of these scientists have many patents). This high voltage, low amperage spike TAPS DIRECTLY into the ambient energy from the vacuum. Similar circuitry is used in Stan Meyer's hydrolysis TO LITERALLY SPLIT WATER into hydrogen and oxygen. It can be used to replace ALL present Rocket fuel, to run generators, to directly create electricity to run cars, like the Daewo, or fuel a WELDING TORCH. Yep.

These car companys publically coming out with cars that run on water will find out exactly what others have found out. IT IS VERBOTEN TECHNOLOGY to the Money Power Grid who wish to continue on unhindered in their careers as slave masters.

However, because people all over the world now are learning how to do it THEMSELVES, the controlling despots CANNOT STOP IT.

Thank God for the freedom of the internet!

Our present cars CAN be converted easily TO RUN ON WATER, so it needn't be a NEW CAR with a huge price tag!

Of course, most folks don't know that because they have not researched it.

The companys such as Gas4Less and at least ten others that are clearly outlining how anyone can begin to use hydrolysis to get 35 to 80 more miles a gallon from a gallon of gas is an INTERIM HYBRID technology that continues to use gasoline MIXED with the hydroxy gas (Brown's gas). A slight refinement of the hydrolysis system using Stan's methods will make ANY present gasoline motor RUN ENTIRELY ON TAP WATER.

The quantum physicists know very well that a gallon of water contains FAR MORE practically usable energy than a gallon of gasoline.

At the same time, FULLY magnetic motors that use NO FUEL AT ALL are being developed. CHINA HAS ONE and they are not NEAR as beholding to Saudi Arabia as the present sock puppets that run this country (in their last days.) However, it will remain to be seen whether the world control paradigm can also squelch China. Nuclear blackmail, maybe. Since so many are now aware of this game, that may not be possible.

Regardless of what these greedy elitists do, us common people are ALSO learning about the magnetic fields from the many OTHER people, such as Joe Newman, who had UP and RUNNING FULLY MAGNETIC MOTORS back in the 1980s AND EVEN BEFORE the 1980s. Squelched also, of course -- even after being fully vetted and verified by over 40 (main-stream) scientists.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03421398&hl=en

NO MORE!

The complete melt-down of the world economic system makes it absolutely necessary for this to be brought forth, one way or the other, and VERY soon.

We simply need to WAKE UP to the fact that our criminal "leaders" have DUPPED us about everything --- and --- just say this to them ... NO!

Last edited by nestingwave; 12-07-2008 at 10:37 PM.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:32 AM   #8
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

There is another side to the story on Joe Newman:
http://www.phact.org/e/skeptic/newman.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
This shows growing awareness of the new techniques of hydrolysis of which the most famous example is Stanley Meyer whose technology was also ready to go into production ... before they murdered him.
For those who would like to hear the story of Stanley Meyer, here is a You Tube about his discovery:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDHT0...eature=related

"Thank God for the freedom of the internet!"

Yes, we must keep the internet free!

"We simply need to WAKE UP to the fact that our criminal "leaders" have DUPPED us about everything --- and --- just say this to them ... NO!"

I'm awake... but so many more need to become awake to the fact that our "leaders" have kept many secrets from us. It's not about saying "NO", it's saying "We're fed up and we're not going to take it any more!"

Last edited by KathyT; 12-08-2008 at 05:38 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote