Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-01-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default What's up with Bill Gates?

Is he really suggesting a plan to depopulate?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqAGasF6Hfo

I'm not suprised about the following vid, just makes me wonder how much of our privacy is actually being violated...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPoQ14scoAc

Did anyone else here see these vids? what's up with this dude?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's up with Bill Gates?

Bill Gates - 'We Can Lower the Population Through Vaccines'

huh
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Well, it is true, so at least he's not a liar.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone with the ability to "see" through the screen of smoke-and-mirrors of reality will be able to tell you that you don't get to where Mr. Gates has gotten without an "inside hook". By his actions (the international seed bank, for one) he has regularly demonstrated his position in global affairs.

I heard on National Public Radio this weekend that Mr. Microsoft has invested a substantial portion of his private wealth into reviving nuclear energy as the only viable option to a sustainable energy source!!! Does this sound like the actions of someone interested in the environment. It appears more to me like the work of those at the center of global control. More of the same ol'bull s**t sandwich - just a new kind of "bread"....

http://news.discovery.com/tech/bill-...ear-power.html

It appears as though Mr. Gates has determined that he should be one of the ones who gets to choose who stays, and who gets to be "depopulated".

Last edited by observer; 03-02-2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: add link
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Bill Gates - 'We Can Lower the Population Through Vaccines'

huh
It baffles me that no one in the audience even flinched when he made that statement. Talk about being dumbed down. Boggles the mind.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

He did say at the end of the video that if he can pick one wish, he will pick the invention of a new technology "that is half the cost with no CO2".
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The other thing that bothers me about his presentation he tells the audience that the list of energy sources are the only ones out there.

You can't tell me that he hasn't heard of Dr Stephen Greer and his work towards free energy devices. Or Tesla technologies ..... never mentioned.

Or converting water to hydrogen as is needed rather than a hydrogen tank....never mentioned.

Unless there is an economic bottom line to these "saviours" they want us kept in the dark.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I used to admire Bill Gates, but now I am so disappointed in who he has become. Just another elite, following the same agenda. When will the madness end.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria are three of the world’s largest killers. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has donated millions of dollars to help sufferers of these diseases. It seems however that the funding from the foundation has failed to reach the particular needs of societal health that parallel the problems of these major infectious diseases. A Los Angeles Times investigation highlights three major problems with the foundation's allocation of aid. First, "by pouring most contributions into the fight against such high-profile killers as AIDS, Gates guarantees have increased the demand for specially trained, higher-paid clinicians, diverting staff from basic care."[53] This form of "brain drain", pulls away trained staff from children and those suffering from other common killers. Second, "the focus on a few diseases has shortchanged basic needs such as nutrition and transportation…."[53] Food is often taken with medications; if an individual is suffering from starvation it may be impossible to stomach the medication meant to help them. The availability of medication to people may be limited or out of reach because those in need may not be able to afford the cost of transportation. Finally, "Gates-funded vaccination programs have instructed caregivers to ignore – even discourage patients from discussing – ailments that the vaccinations cannot prevent."[53] With such concentrated focus on the vaccinations that are made available, talk of any other ailments may congest patient outpost and vaccination lines. Additionally, hindering people the chance to discuss other ailments is problematic, because a trip to a vaccination line may be the only contact that person will have with healthcare personal for many months if not years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_...tes_Foundation
Old 03-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

he likes to sterilize africans.. hes always been elite i suspect. hes part of the digital matrix control grid plan. been in on it from the begining i bet.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
He did say at the end of the video that if he can pick one wish, he will pick the invention of a new technology "that is half the cost with no CO2".
flying his colours for all to see then. c02 is not doing what the ipcc says its doing. hes prob got some free energy **** hidden away somethwere himself. all lying scumbags that need the french revolution treatment.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:27 AM   #12
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

He's been chipped.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Emp him now!!
Old 03-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #14
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I used to admire Bill Gates, but now I am so disappointed in who he has become. Just another elite, following the same agenda. When will the madness end.
With lots of money comes power, and EGO gratification!
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:37 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I wonder if a lot of our 'brilliant' technology was 'given' to certain key people and companies with lots of strings attached...by the invisible PTB who tell the visible PTB what to do. My guess is that the million most wealthy people on Earth generate a helluva lot more CO2 than anyone else...and that they have BIGFOOT carbon footprints...flying around in jets and driving around in SUV's and limos. How about giving them the damn vaccine? Could this group include the most corrupt people on the planet? People don't usually gain vast amounts of money and power by being Christ-like...or by immitating Mother Teresa. Just get your damn vaccine Bill.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:56 AM   #16
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I always wonder about all those foundations that the richest people have and what they really do...
Do you remember Warren Buffet? He supposedly gave up most of his fortune and give it to Gates' foundation, billions of dollars... where's the money? what the foundation has done so far? There's no place on earth that I know of that has benefited from those billions... it's a big farce they keep so the rest of the world think the rich are generous, people won't dislike them because they still have a good heart and worry for the rest of humanity, they help....
If all those billions were really put to work a whole continent as Africa would be by now in very different condition, people wouldn't be starving to death every day, Haiti could be reconstructed very easily and quickly and so on. What a big scam!
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:01 AM   #17
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Be thankful you have knowledge beforehand. Alert your brethren. The body is a sacred object.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I vote for bill gates to leave the planet
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:00 AM   #19
monique
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What's up with Bill Gates?

Swany ! That is a great, great,great idea ! Kisses, Monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 04:37 PM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I have watched the video and its just a continuation of the Global warming agenda and a new way to present evidence as to it`s requirement > The question one should really asking themselves is What does a computer guru Know about or better yet what qualifies him to speak on this subject? He is no expert on population or climate change but he has a large bank account there fore the world needs to stand up and listen not me I`ll pass on this one . If the lie is told long enough and often enough it is soon accepted as truth
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If the lie is told long enough and often enough it is soon accepted as truth
So true my friend.

Old 03-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #22
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Gates - anagrams

A Bill Gets,

Legal Bits,

All big set

Sell at big

Stage, Bill

Begat Ills
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:15 PM   #23
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

Note to self--

Re: Bill Gates and fellow travellers of the Global Establishment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF2N7...eature=related
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #24
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

clonned. That is what they do, replace the real human with clones. Happend all the time
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote