Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-19-2008, 04:56 AM   #326
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

The benefits of having GC gatherings is that we're able to select topics of interest and digest the material at our own leisure. Like Aussie G, I too have purchased the David Icke ticket.

Thanks for keeping it all together Replay.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:13 AM   #327
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

I just wanted to clarify a small detail (not really) regarding the David Icke seminar on April 11, 2009.

I have received confirmation from Adam Davis (organiser) that seating WILL be allocated. This will depend on the number of the ticket and the time it was purchased. He advised that he will be sending out an email to everyone (on the email address provided during registration on StickyTickets) and a seat number will be allocated.

I do not have the ETA on this, but he will be getting around to this shortly - please keep an eye out for this email so that you're aware where you will be seated on the day.

If you have any questions, you can contact Adam via his website, which is TruthMovementAustralia.com.au.

Cheers

Lt Ripley
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:31 AM   #328
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Just had a chat with Adam Davis. If he goes to allocated seating, Adam agreed that if we provide him with a list of ticket numbers he will try his best to see that we are seated together. The list can be provided after our next meeting if that is convenient.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #329
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski
Thanks for keeping it all together Replay.
You mean Relayer don't you Robski.
If that's what you mean, then thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley
I have received confirmation from Adam Davis (organiser) that seating WILL be allocated.
Bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG
Just had a chat with Adam Davis. If he goes to allocated seating, Adam agreed that if we provide him with a list of ticket numbers he will try his best to see that we are seated together.
Excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG
The list can be provided after our next meeting if that is convenient.
Great idea AussieG.
I hope this means people will come to the meeting.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-19-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:09 PM   #330
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday Gday Gday,
after arranging transport for next ground crew meeting thanks again to Relayers goodwill, plus he has a working vehicle, and so did l until 10.30 friday trying to exit from shopping at bunnings, six hrs later it was towed home in need of some troubleshooting and remedy. A work in progress.

On a seperate issue yet somehow relevant l think, is my personal preference that we may consider renaming the Vic Ground Crew to something similar yet not so allied to the insect life, (GROUND), l would like to suggest several variations for consideration by there other members titles such as THE VIC ABOVE GROUND CREW, or perhaps the VIC FEET ON THE GROUND CREW, l appreciate the desire to maintains the founders terminology unfortunately for me word groups oftimes get oversimplfied for conveniance and as is already obvious to myself the overall level of intellect among the current VIC members doesnt require to much oversimplfication to enable some grasp of the intentions of the terminology used eg GROUND CREW, kind of suggests being treated rather like a coffee bean, food for thought or should that be drink for thought, unless of course you view us as the landing force from some type of Airbourne assembly which l guess some would happily ascend too in concept at least, can l waffle on or can l waffle on.

Next topic l would like to offer for consideration is the materail the ART fondly expressed to me during our last meet, significant without a doubt therefore l wish to draw all your attention to his most important topic discused last meet. WE ALL NEED TO PLACE A LOT OF FOCUS AND INTENT TOWARDS OUR PERSONAL STATE OF HEALTH AND FITNESS, if we are sincerely intent on surviving in ordainary let alone extraordainary circumstances eg SHTF scenario's as l'm sure you all appreciate even some minor disruption to the services we have come to take for granted would severely impact on most of us, if we had to walk any real distance in too much of a hurry let alone run for our lifes many of us for be totaly doomed from the onset, l would therefore like to reccomend that we request if wiling that ART speak to us all with regards these afforementioned matter e.g physical health/diet/excercise, and hopfully share with us all as a group his personally succes in turning himself around from appearing rather unfit like myself into the mean machine that he is, without the mean part of course.

PREPARE OR DIE,
that heading forms the backround for the next topic l wish to address to the vic group l'm personaly trying to aviod typcasting us as simply ground crew for reasons previously stated, to the chase now which is the emphasis on matters such as food and water add to that issues pertaining to personal and domestic security as an addition to being pysically/mentally capable for a SHTF scenario we also need to consider at the very least itemizing and obtaining as individuals enough food/water/medical sufficent to carry us through a minimum of 4 weeks prefferably 3-6mths althought the 3-6 mths could well be beyond the resources of many, never the less if any of us really consider any of the SHTF scenarios as being even remotely possible we our it to ourselves and those we hope to assist (e.g loved ones) to have some essential supplies prefferably also some type of camping gear, as well, in terms of what type of food supplies /camping gear to obtain as well as what sort of security measures should we seriously consider l would hope that pertanant information may be bridged at our next meeting, as well the hope to reccomend the most affordable yet practical options. Still allowing for us individually to accesorise accordingly.

OK PEOPLE HOPEFULY LVE GIVEN YOU ALL SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT WITHOUT TAKING YOU TO FAR OF TRACK.

cheers sirdiablo69

PS l really must insist and l do mean insist that all VIC members read the personal account of one man living in what could only be described as a nightmarish society created to a large extent by a mere economic collapse, l AM NOT RECCOMENDING THAT WE FOLLOW THE SAME PATH NOR THAT WE LOSE SIGHT OF ALL THE GOOD WE HAVE NOR ALL THE GOOD WE CAN BECOME. l do insist none the less you all read as much of his account that can cope to read, if only to have some perspective as to how bad our would could become and he is a survivor in an ugly society by our current standards. Please to remember that good still does exist although unfortunately he tends to neglect mentioning any of the remaining good in his world. e.g his loving wife/children/friends etc.

http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/cgi-b...1;t=044387;p=1 please please please read as much of this site info as you can

Last edited by sirdiablo69; 12-19-2008 at 03:31 PM.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #331
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Hello sirdiablo69,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdiablo69
after arranging transport for next ground crew meeting thanks again to Relayers goodwill, plus he has a working vehicle,
Thank you for the compliment.
Please call me my friend if ever you need transportation. Provided I don't have anything on, by all means I don't mind at all. I don't want you spending money on taxi's if I can get you around.

You make some excellent points once again my friend.
The "VIC FEET ON THE GROUND CREW" sounds a bit like a mafia hit though i.e. Concrete shoes.
As for a name change, I'm all for it and we should bring it up at the next meeting. Provided we choose a suitable name and there is a consensus, then why not.

Quote:
http://www.frugalsquirrels.com/cgi-b...1;t=044387;p=1 please please please read as much of this site info as you can
Definitely a good read, though I'm only a quarter of the way through it.
Take care and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #332
mulder

Hi everyone,
I've just spent my Saturday afternoon reading the astralwalker thread recommended by Kerry on the camelot site. Something very freightening was this video of safe places for 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cvlzXz17A4 But astralwalker said the safe place in Australia will not be viable, because our continent will break up!!

Clearly, we have to do our own research & can't listen to everything. I hope that as we get closer to 2012 there will be alot of help from remote viewers about where to live. I definately know all small pacific isalnds & even countries like New Zealand & Japan will not remain after a pole shift.

I've just listened to Alex Jones interviewing the amazing futurist Gerald Cliente, here is part 3: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HWNC0OLdF_k stating the only way to survive in the USA is to form strong communities & there will be riots this winter (which is NOW in the Northern hemisphere!)

There is a youtube strike on now, so you may not be able to watch these videos for a couple of days. The strike is to highlight youtube censorship & how we will have no information sharing if our current Internet turns into Internet 2.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:23 AM   #333
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hi guys, Henners from SYdney. A few of us met with an individual last week that informed us that "yes, there is something major going to happen, and Australia is going to be the ARK, with a great diversity of cultures from all over the world that will survive the calamity". His idea is to go underground, several levels underground.

I will release more info soon. Safe areas, resources, networking etc. That is something that the research team from Avalon is putting together for all its members.

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 09:16 AM   #334
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hi guys, Henners from SYdney. A few of us met with an individual last week that informed us that "yes, there is something major going to happen, and Australia is going to be the ARK, with a great diversity of cultures from all over the world that will survive the calamity". His idea is to go underground, several levels underground.

I will release more info soon. Safe areas, resources, networking etc. That is something that the research team from Avalon is putting together for all its members.

Hi Henners!
Would THAT ARk be the one that Bill posted a thread about that is in the Hunter valley N.S.W?

Peace
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:03 AM   #335
henners

Sorry i was away searching something. Yes, i think i spoke to one of the organisers, with lots of knowledge. Had some interesting insights.
Henry
Old 12-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #336
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
Hi everyone,
I've just spent my Saturday afternoon reading the astralwalker thread recommended by Kerry on the camelot site. Something very freightening was this video of safe places for 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cvlzXz17A4 But astralwalker said the safe place in Australia will not be viable, because our continent will break up!!

Clearly, we have to do our own research & can't listen to everything. I hope that as we get closer to 2012 there will be alot of help from remote viewers about where to live. I definately know all small pacific isalnds & even countries like New Zealand & Japan will not remain after a pole shift.

I've just listened to Alex Jones interviewing the amazing futurist Gerald Cliente, here is part 3: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HWNC0OLdF_k stating the only way to survive in the USA is to form strong communities & there will be riots this winter (which is NOW in the Northern hemisphere!)

There is a youtube strike on now, so you may not be able to watch these videos for a couple of days. The strike is to highlight youtube censorship & how we will have no information sharing if our current Internet turns into Internet 2.
I have to say mulder that its all very compelling in what you have mentioned. Unfortunately I can't watch any YouTube vids, as my internet download limit has almost been exceeded. I will have to wait until the 12th of next month before I can view them.
Thank you for sharing that information with the Ground Crew.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #337
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

henners, thank you for sharing that with us, its very much appreciated.
I have to say from what I heard in regards to the Ark having a nuclear reactor, I'm a tad skeptical that they would be allowed to have one.
Do you have any further info? Any would be appreciated.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-20-2008, 09:03 PM   #338
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of power this link http://www.lutec.com.au/ is to an Australian inverter in Queensland that have developed a free energy power plant due to be released this year, however as you will read it has been suspended due to commercial considerations. If and when it becomes available it will offer much needed flexibility in self sustainability.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:55 AM   #339
henners

We are organising another meeting soon, hopefully we'll have more info for the GC. By the way RELAYER, we have a group of members of the GC that want to attend the David Icke EVENT, I have posted in the Sydney GC regarding interest for tickets. It may help with numbers if we can get a large group of us together and maybe save some money.??? Please let me know if this helps.
Henry
Old 12-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #340
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so very much RELAYER, You are one in a million, This was a beautiful christmas present,i hope that i will be able to help in any way i can.
Thank you and hope to catch up and have a with you soon.
I also would like to wish eveyone at Melbourne/Victoria crew a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:20 PM   #341
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We are organising another meeting soon, hopefully we'll have more info for the GC. By the way RELAYER, we have a group of members of the GC that want to attend the David Icke EVENT, I have posted in the Sydney GC regarding interest for tickets. It may help with numbers if we can get a large group of us together and maybe save some money.??? Please let me know if this helps.
Henry
Hello Henry,
Most definitely we can co-ordinate so the Sydney/NSW Ground Crew can obtain tickets for David Icke. It would be great to meet Ground Crews from other states, and this seems a very good opportunity.
Please keep me posted on anyone who is interested in tickets, or you can get them to PM me in that regard. I'll keep a public listing in here and in the Sydney/NSW threads.
Thank you my friend.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #342
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar View Post
Thank you so very much RELAYER, You are one in a million, This was a beautiful christmas present,i hope that i will be able to help in any way i can.
Thank you and hope to catch up and have a with you soon.
I also would like to wish eveyone at Melbourne/Victoria crew a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Hello sugar,
A very warm welcome to you, our newest Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew member.
Your most welcome for the subscription. I'm very happy to have you aboard. You won't find better like minded, kind, knowledgeable and caring people than within a Ground Crew environment.
Most definitely we can catch up for a cuppa or two.
Would you be able to attend the 4th Ground Crew meeting on Sunday the 28th? I will be going with sirdiablo69 in my car, then picking up Lt Ripley's partner who doesn't live too far from AussieG's place on the way. Your more than welcome to come with us if you'd like. Just let me know.
Please take care and once again, WELCOME!!!
Best regards,
John
Relayer

P.S. By the way, I love your avatar.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:08 AM   #343
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi John,
Thank you for the warm welcome,not sure if i can go this time as i work on Sundays,but thank you for the invite. I posted my picture and 2 maps of the world after the polar shift in my album,so everyone may see.
Chris
Old 12-22-2008, 01:36 AM   #344
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings All, and big welcome to Sugar.
Hey Sugar good to have another lady with us, we were getting out numbered!! I have already checked out your pictures on your post for the pole shift and Australia's status. Could you explain what the LIGHT BLUE is POLE MELT? We are in North Eastern Vic and I think on the border of some predicted waves. I have also spoken to the author of Pole Shifts 2012 and he and some from UK have come to Vic for a "Safe Zone".
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441 2012 Nexus Event Unknown form of Energy coming our way!!
Last night discovered this amazing thread on Avalon with HEAPS of data relating to Australia and likely safe zones. Again my family seems on the border of maybe underwater to floods? Looking for confirmation and safe spots. All Fellow Aussies check this out; Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Everyone all the best on the Festive season see you on the 28th!
Be good to you and enjoy every day!

Last edited by Peace2all; 12-22-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:58 AM   #345
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,
Here some of my links to read from pages i read ,the only problem is with so many different maps that are been shown,which one is correct? I feel if we stay away from coastal areas and head towards bendigo way we might be better off. As for the light blue on the map i am not sure,but i think that these would be flooded areas ,will try to find the info on that map.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/he...olobus_52f.htm

http://www.viewzone.com/changingpoles.html

http://home.att.net/~thehessians/disasterwatch.html

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index.php?lang=eng

I still feel at this moment we are still safe ,i have already started to pack in my suitcase
matches and seeds little things like that.
Many times when i go outside and i have spoken about this with my sister and she feels the same way. I feel sad when i look at the trees, plants and the sky like i am trying to remember these images before they disappear.
Better stop chatting and go to work,working to midnight oh the joy of late night trading
Old 12-22-2008, 06:31 AM   #346
henners

Thanks Sugar, you've done really well getting this information to all of us. Its good (in a way) to see that Australia east coast will sort of survive. Hope all the other states take evasive action.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #347
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mulder!
Thanks for pointing out that thread by astralwalker, it was very interesting! It reminded me of "The Pleiadian Agenda by Barbara Hand Clow.
I can't say that I totally agree that there will be nowhere safe in Australia to got to.
I live in Central Vic and my guides sent me here as a safe place to be. and as of this point in time they have not indicated to me that I need to move so am assuming still that I am in a safe place. I have no doubt that they would have moved me on by now if the need arose. Maybe I had better not speak to soon
That first video was also interesting you posted the link for....something I was not aware of!

Peace
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 12-22-2008, 09:35 AM   #348
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome from me also Sugar

May I ask if that info that you posted the link to re Victoria came from Zetatalk?

Victoria Province

The highlands in the eastern half of Australia will remain above water during the shift and after the polar melt, and will stretch along the new equator the equatorial sun, rapidly melting. The tipping of the Indio-Australian plate under the Himalayas will raise eastern Australia some 300 feet in sea level elevation, reducing the amount of land going under water as the existing poles melt.

Migration of wild animals from the rapidly flooding western half of Australia can be expected, as they will swim and run toward land, which will be eastern Australia. As in Alaska, where wild bears will become a problem for survivors, formerly civilized areas of Victoria may find surprising and unexpected neighbors. Being situated on the high land bridge connecting the highlands of Queensland to Victoria, potentially crowded situations where wildlife and new immigrants collide with existing residents could also occur, all hungry and desperate and driven by fear.

Keeping a low profile so as not to attract unwanted attention is a means of dealing with a human horde, but wildlife finds food by smell and will not be so fooled. Thus, survivor camps in Victoria should prepare to defend against wild predators, and hide from human predators.

I have read this before and is partly what I have based my opinion on in regards to safe places. But hey! I could be wrong

Once again welcome to the forum it is nice to have another female.posting.

Peace
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 12-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #349
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Aussie Babe,
Thank you for your welcome,that site did not come from Zeta talk,but i think who ever wrote that page could have taken it from her,I do read Zetatalk but i am waiting for my guide to tell me when i should go,funny when he wants to say something he does but when i question him i get no reply I feel it will not be as bad in Australia as the rest of the world.Years ago i had a dream where 2 ladies and a gentleman gave me gifts,one was a feather ,one was a necklace and the other gift i cannot remember,when i asked why i recieved these gifts,i was told i would need them to save the earth,then i was told to watch animals as they would show me the signs. The night before the great Tsunami occured i dreamt that there was a big fish tank with lots of coloured fish and my dad told me not to touch it,but this lady came and push the tank and it fell smashing to the ground some fish had horrible injuries and lay dying. At first i could not figure out what my dream meant then when it occured i could understand what they were showing me. Also i think 2 days before the earthquake, Below Tasmania they had a earth quake of 8.1,but it did not affect us at all,i do know that when my daughter went on a school outing near Geelong (point Addis) this tour guide told them that a long time ago a big Tsunami went through there.It would be intersting to find out more info on why it happened.
Take care
Chris
Old 12-23-2008, 05:47 AM   #350
mulder

Hi peace2all, I spent all Saturday afternoon on that Australian thread. Its pretty exhausting to take in all this info at once!! Many people on Camelot think we are on a new & unknown timeline now, so its going to be tough to know what's coming our way.
I feel theres going to be many challenges & we will have to change our plans accordingly. For example, if theres food riots we will have to leave the city & go to areas the masses won't immediately go to. Then if there is a pole shift, we will have to go somewhere else. Theres probably not one place that will always be safe.
So the moral of the story is to be prepared for anything & be flexible because even if we stock up on food, we may not even be allowed to sit in our home & eat it!
On the brighter side, we will probably have more time to prepare as things (like the NWO) will happen in the USA or Europe first. Or if there is a flood this year hopefully, we will have a few hours to prepare before the brunt of the waters hit.
Merry Christmas to all Avaloners!!