Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-07-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hi, just joined and need some help.

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am new to the forum.

My name is Joseph, Im 31 years old and from the UK.
On December 26th 2004 something strange happened to me, I dont know what but it changed my life forever. I became very interested in the world for the first time in my life and began to read up on a variety of topics from ancient history to UFO's and ET's. The more I read the more I can see that something strange happened and is happening in my life, involving quite a few members of my family. I have a hard time talking to most people about things that happened/happen in my own life but I guess Im now in the best place for that .

Im not trying to sell a book/movie or promote a website. Im simply looking to converse with other like-minded individuals on topics that most others in society deem "lunatic fringe".

I do have a request of members here. Im looking for 1 book or film (if possible) that can explain the current global conspiracy in an easy to understand format that cites sources for its info. It must cover most, if not all of the major topics - History/UFO's/ET's/Global Banking/Climate Change/Spirituality/Religion/Space travel/Time travel/Globalisation/Paranormal. This will be for a friend that is not well versed in the topic's.
I thankyou all in advance for any help offered.

So .... Hello all
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hi, just joined and need some help.

First I suggest looking around these forums: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Anchor. I have just noticed that maybe I should've posted this in the camelot forum?

Ifso Im very sorry.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Depends what you are interested in.

I can teleport the thread if you want
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Well my main topic of personal interest is within the realm of UFO's, ET's and spirituality but I am also into the Global Elite and the NWO.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #6
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Joseph - Try This link

Covers lots of great info -PDF file

http://www.oneheartbooks.com/resourc...nipulation.pdf -

Regards Paul R

Last edited by Pomguymguy; 11-07-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #7
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Patti / Pomguymguy

I have read so much information on the internet the last 4 years it really is quite worrying but now Im trying to pass this all onto a friend who doesnt use the internet so as you can imagine its quite difficult. Therefore Im looking for a book or film that has as much of the info as possible in it so as to save me a mammoth printing task.

I still appreciate all the links
Old 11-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

The Book -

David Icke ----- Global Conspiracy (and how to end it)

18 quid plus postage from his website - 600 + pages - joins many dots !

Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:16 AM   #9
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, I will check out the book.
Thanks mod for moving this thread to the right place.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #10
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy Joseph,

Welcome to the jungle.

Just kidding, I think you've found the right place. There is indeed much information here, although sorting it can be a monumental task. I suggest using the search option often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
On December 26th 2004 something strange happened to me, I dont know what but it changed my life forever. .
Two days after the tsunami right?
Did you have family that was affected or was this more like a sort of energy shift? Because, interestingly enough, that is just about the same time I began looking into occult(hidden) subjects.

Quote:
I do have a request of members here. Im looking for 1 book or film (if possible) that can explain the current global conspiracy in an easy to understand format that cites sources for its info. It must cover most, if not all of the major topics - History/UFO's/ET's/Global Banking/Climate Change/Spirituality/Religion/Space travel/Time travel/Globalisation/Paranormal.
Good god man, please let us all know if you find that book/film.
As far as the fed/irs conspiracy goes I think Aaron Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" is very informative.
Religion is dissected very well in the first Zeitgeist imo, and it is based on the work of Jordan Maxwell. The second Zeitgeist "Addendum" was just recently released but it's value is questionable imo, I can elaborate if your interested.
Alot of the other stuff you mentioned is covered extensively by Dan Burisch, which you can read up on and see interviews, at PC main website. Burisch's stuff is out there, but it's very interesting, and from what I've seen and read from him, he means very well and he has a very big heart.
And last of all is Endgame, by Alex Jones. AJ's delivery can be very aggressive and the info here is very dark and I don't recommend showing this to anyone who is unfammiliar w/ the nwo, but there is much evidence to support the claims made. I by no means agree w/ all of the info in these films, but they address the interests you mentioned. I suggest you watch them all w/ a clear critical mind especially "Addendum".

Best of luck in your endeavors w/ your friend.

Last edited by raulduke; 11-07-2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: link repair
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #11
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Howdy Joseph,

Two days after the tsunami right?
Did you have family that was affected or was this more like a sort of energy shift? Because, interestingly enough, that is just about the same time I began looking into occult(hidden) subjects.

Good god man, please let us all know if you find that book/film.
As far as the fed/irs conspiracy goes I think Aaron Russo's "Freedom to Fascism" is very informative.
Religion is dissected very well in the first Zeitgeist imo, and it is based on the work of Jordan Maxwell. The second Zeitgeist "Addendum" was just recently released but it's value is questionable imo, I can elaborate if your interested.
Alot of the other stuff you mentioned is covered extensively by Dan Burisch, which you can read up on and see interviews, at PC main website. Burisch's stuff is out there, but it's very interesting, and from what I've seen and read from him, he means very well and he has a very big heart.
And last of all is Endgame, by Alex Jones. AJ's delivery can be very aggressive and the info here is very dark and I don't recommend showing this to anyone who is unfammiliar w/ the nwo, but there is much evidence to support the claims made. I by no means agree w/ all of the info in these films, but they address the interests you mentioned. I suggest you watch them all w/ a clear critical mind especially "Addendum".

Best of luck in your endeavors w/ your friend.

It was the day of the Tsunami, I was physically unhurt by the Tsunami and knew none of the people directly affected by it but emotionally - I was a mess. This triggered something inside me that hasnt gone away to this day and made me look back at alot of events in my life and question the reality I thought I knew well.

I have read/watched everything of Alex Jones aswell as Dan Burisch. Watched Zeitgeist and all the other good stuff regarding all conspiracy topics. Got some great books myself and feel Im fully upto speed with all the topics, just needing to keep updated with day to day changes. My problem is getting all the info Im aware of into 1 place for a newbie to get into seriously and spur some investigation on. I realise this is probably an impossible request but i thought here is as good a place to ask as anywhere

Ive been "told" many times to stop trying to tell others about this stuff and that "they will find it when the time is right for them" but I cant help myself sometimes and I end up being frustrated. Maybe I should try to get all this info together myself or maybe I should stop trying to wake others up.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:56 AM   #12
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Joseph,ayup i'm from Stoke not far from the north west england matey-zeitgeist is quite informative.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHhc67GopM
out of the blue is ufo info. quite interesting:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZpRcTBwdA
enigma tv secret space is good:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hCIe...x=0&playnext=1
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:40 PM   #13
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was the day of the Tsunami, I was physically unhurt by the Tsunami and knew none of the people directly affected by it but emotionally - I was a mess. This triggered something inside me that hasnt gone away to this day and made me look back at alot of events in my life and question the reality I thought I knew well.
I know just what you mean. Not necessarily the tsunami for me, but it was just a realization, that I have it so easy. My life is a cake walk compared to what is happening to so many in the third world. I don't have much "stuff", but I know I could be just as happy w/o 90% of it. Why can't I just give it to some kid in darfur or pakistan? I doante what I can, which is not much, but more important I donate what time I can to help those physically around me, but there is always the sense that it's not enough.
Compared to many here in the USA, I don't have much, so I cannot see why others do not feel this way en masse. They don't realize that their "stuff" owns them and not vice versa. There is too much hording going on, and it is so divisive.

Quote:
Ive been "told" many times to stop trying to tell others about this stuff and that "they will find it when the time is right for them" but I cant help myself sometimes and I end up being frustrated. Maybe I should try to get all this info together myself or maybe I should stop trying to wake others up.
My initial approach is simply to ask if they feel that something is wrong w/ the way the world interacts. That is at least a base to build upon, in my experience.

It can indeed be lonely mentally sometimes, but we are here for that reason.

peace brother.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:26 PM   #14
PTTurboe

Best one I know:
http://thecrowhouse.com/vid/ftnwo.wmv

Quote:
Hi all

On December 26th 2004 something strange happened to me, I dont know what but it changed my life forever. I became very interested in the world for the first time in my life and began to read up on a variety of topics from ancient history to UFO's and ET's. The more I read the more I can see that something strange happened and is happening in my life, involving quite a few members of my family. I have a hard time talking to most people about things that happened/happen in my own life but I guess Im now in the best place for that .

Im not trying to sell a book/movie or promote a website. Im simply looking to converse with other like-minded individuals on topics that most others in society deem "lunatic fringe".

I do have a request of members here. Im looking for 1 book or film (if possible) that can explain the current global conspiracy in an easy to understand format that cites sources for its info. It must cover most, if not all of the major topics - History/UFO's/ET's/Global Banking/Climate Change/Spirituality/Religion/Space travel/Time travel/Globalisation/Paranormal. This will be for a friend that is not well versed in the topic's.

So .... Hello all
Old 11-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #15
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Joseph,

Welcome to the winning side!

That is a quote by the way, from "Handbook for the New Paradigm" - an odd little book that has a lot to do with why this forum exists. It is not the kind of book you asked about. It is more of a catalyst to wake people up and get them to start looking at the world around them in a new way, as you have been doing.

I don't have a book or movie to recommend. Just keep in mind that a few words or sentences made to the right person at the right time can make a huge difference. A gentle loving nudge is better than a sledge hammer.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Joseph
I have already seen that one David Icke's books have been mentioned but another really good one which tells you who the iluminati are and how they have manipulted world finances, the drug cartels, royal family, death of princess diana etc is the book The Children of the Matrix.
He's work opened my eyes into the reptilian race and how they have been around for ever.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #17
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Joseph,

Welcome, though my sense of belonging here is itself on shaky ground.

I think your quest might be more advanced than many here. I don't have any hot books or videos to recommend for your friend. (other than the David Icke book).

What I find interesting about your original post is that even though you have done much reading and research you don't appear to be pre-loaded with 'conclusions'. That is so refreshing and humbling.

After 4 years of exploring this 'rabbit hole' you may or may not have realised that probably the greatest 'riddle' of it all is this so-called truth seeking movement itself. It has an 'interesting' history and has evolved vigorously in tandem with ever more sophisticated counter measures and opportunistic enterprises. I have no conclusions I wish to share. I sense a sincerity in your quest that deserves that you be warned to tread very carefully.

There are many experiencers here. People who have had encounters, contacts and strange experiences that they wish to find explanations for. I am not an experiencer myself and can offer no advice at all on such matters. My presence in this rabbit hole is purely and simply as my own private intelligence analyst. There are many here who would regard my presence as a negative. I sometimes wonder about that myself.

The vast majority of the people here who regard themselves as part of the purpose of Avalon have an air of positivity that, at best, is tantalisingly 'born again' religious but more commonly resembles slaughter-house humour. I came down this rabbit hole with a quest, not a conclusion. What I find so infuriatingly profound is that it is populated almost fully by missionaries of one sort or another trying to set up a kind of 'council of churches' in the name of a singular spiritual comfort zone.

What's wrong with this picture? You decide, and keep searching. Id be glad to be kept informed of any interesting observations that you make. The difference between an observation and a conclusion is subtle but very crucial, especially when one is operating at the outer limits of ones mental ability, which is frequently the case when processing 'rabbit hole' intelligence and even more especially when dealing with 'spiritual' conceptions.

You're welcome to leave messages at my personal page and your just as welcome to ignore me if you wish also.

Good luck and discernment.

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #18
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

hi man, welcome. Read the law of one material and watch 'the esoteric agenda' on google video as it not only outlines the problems but provides solutions aswell. Peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #19
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks all for the kind welcomes and links to material.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #20
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Friend: Start with "the law of one Ra material" you can read most of it online and it will give you the best basis to start with. Then you can jump down the rabbit hole.

Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:03 AM   #21
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some videos you can watch by Icke that can help:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&aq=f&start=40

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&aq=f&start=40

Enjoy. He is quite good on the second one.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:06 AM   #22
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

You also might want to try this site:

http://www.stargods.org/

Some things on it are quite silly, but there are some gems in there as well, you just have to sift through the garbage to find them.

Good luck.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:26 PM   #23
clydebuilt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Joseph,
you have had a great amount of info given to you buy this fantastic bunch of people I will not add to it, great selection.
You will love it on this site I know I do, plenty of lively discussions, enjoy the journey and welcome to the site.
Ian
clydebuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #24
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi all

So .... Hello all

Hi Joseph, do you have access to satellite tv?

Check out 'Hidden Agenda' at 3pm on Monday afternoon 10th November on EMTV (EDGE tv channel 200 on sky). This will put everything that you have requested together into one show.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #25
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do have a request of members here. Im looking for 1 book or film (if possible) that can explain the current global conspiracy in an easy to understand format...for a friend that is not well versed in the topic's.
Welcome. Hope you find your time here stimulating and useful.

I don't watch many movies so I can't help you there. I can point you to some good websites such as EducateYourself.org...

Take it all with a grain of salt, or a pound. Don't get caught up in the fear thing, because that will poison your whole outlook.

I look forward to talking with you...
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote