Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Doreen Virtue on The Indigo Evolution

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2ilMbI...x=0&playnext=1

A series of 4 videos concerning indigo children doc. Doreen.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Doreen Virtue on The Indigo Evolution

Doreen's Interview on Coast to Coast 2nd Feb 2009
Angels & Indigo Children
Metaphysician and spiritual psychologist Doreen Virtue discussed her experiences working with angels, as well as her understanding of Indigo and Crystal children. She first began to see angels as a young child, they comforted her, and she perceived them as colors of light, and sound. They can be thought of as beings that live on a different frequency, though they can make themselves appear entirely physical, she explained.

http://rapidshare.com/users/DAZZUQ
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
jetles
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the Youtube and the interview links
jetles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i thought we were forbidden from using the "label" indigo...

i am (not) an indigo....i am (not) really here now...

ahahhahhahahhaa!
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I am an Indigo if you want to call me that, but a lot of what Virtue says is a grab for money and the regurgitation of someone else.

Saying that 97% of the people between the ages of 14 and 25 are indigo is an outright lie.

Why is it that there is never any actual new information on the subject? She just keeps putting a new spin on it. Why is there so much greed and deceit out there is the "New Age" community?
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My experiences on this forum in the past of some of the people that called themselves indigo's were that they were jumped up little pri*cks walking around with a chip on their shoulders but at the same time on some sort of ego trip, they just seemed to cry about how no one understood them but were telling everyone how much better they were than anyone else
I'm happy to say I'm not one and wouldn't want to be, I'm better

Last edited by Swanny; 02-23-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

I put this up elsewhere, but I would like see what the reaction is.

I have been poking around the internet and whatnot about the subject of the indigo children and from what I can gather, there are only two sources at the moment: Lee Carol and Doreen Virtue.

Before I go any further, I would like to say that I am an indigo and I can see auras.

Firstly, I have seen Lee Carol in person at a session he did. It was the biggest farce attempt I have seen at "channeling." It was broken, inconclusive, and outright poorly rehearsed. I believe that Kryon is a figment of his imagination used to make money. From what can be seen if you ask around, most, if not all, of their information came from Nancy Ann Tappe as can be seen in one of their books. They also will say that if you child has autism, they are automatically indigo or crystal etc.

Secondly, Doreen Virtue make a lot, I mean a lot of money off her products. She seems to be putting out almost the exact same information Carol and Tappe have.

Thirdly, if research is conducted, you will find that the crystal aura has been around for a long time and is not be any means a new phenomenon. I had a crystal girlfriend once and they are nothing like what Virtue says they are.

Fourthly, from personal experience, almost all of the information purported by the above is usually extremely vague and, once again, inconclusive. So far the only definitive guide regarding aura colors is Barbara Bowers What Color is Your Aura. She tells you what the colors are, how they act and interact, and from my own personal observations, she is the most correct.

Fifthly, saying that ninety percent of all the children born within a certain time period are firstly wrong and logically incorrect. How do you think the world would cope with only one majority color in a generation? Besides the fact that indigos do not get along overly well with other indigos in intimate relationships. I would estimate the percentage of indigos to be about six percent and crystals to be seven, not these extravagant numbers that are being thrown around.

Sixthly, indeed, indigo is the newest color and we are different from other colors, but we are also the same in many ways. When you ask most indigos to describe what indigos are they will give the following:

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)

They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't share that.

Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."

They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).

They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.

They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.

They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).

They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.

They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").

They are not shy in letting you know what they need.

From all the people I have met who say they are indigo, they will almost always recite the the above list. Most of the time they are not indigos, but people who want attention who think they are.

Finally, yes, the indigos can change things drastically, but it will take time. Otherwise, it is a massive money grab to take advantage of people.

Last edited by TtC; 02-24-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry mate but thats a really typical post from someone calling himself a indigo.

Indigo =
Old 02-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #9
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
My experiences on this forum in the past of some of the people that called themselves indigo's were that they were jumped up little pri*cks walking around with a chip on their shoulders but at the same time on some sort of ego trip, they just seemed to cry about how no one understood them but were telling everyone how much better they were than anyone else
ahahhahhaha! so right!

what's better??

a "swanny"???

can i be a swanny too??

hugs
Old 02-24-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Too true. I felt immediately that there was a big scam. What's the point of organising people into 'indigos' and 'crystals'. I don't get it.

If Indigo's are too full of themselves then they have their own issues. That isn't to say that they can't teach me anything but hey, you guys got a mission: humility.
But hey, that's just my ego trying to feel better about myself in face of a younger threat.

Truly though, TtC's list is interesting... and I don't think it's a post 'typical from an indigo child' Swanny.

It's interesting, I argued with a friend once whether we are the generation to save this planet or not. He thought it's so filled of apathy there's no way for it to wake up and do something. I have to agree that the majority sure feels like that but there is a core group of people that is REALLY devoted and on the plus, there are many that will 'follow' and 'wake up' when things are moving. Whether that's enough, no one knows. I'm weary of 'followers'. A bright future is not another one of followers.

Regarding the Indigo, if the list above is true and they can't handle equal partners (i.e. other indigos) and have an issue with authority this might easily be worse than better, for equality is often misinterpreted as authority.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #11
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry mate but thats a really typical post from someone calling himself a indigo.
If that is how you choose to justify it, then so be it. It seems you are, once again, labeling something or someone and placing them in a box.

I put it up originally to dispel a lot of the lies and how there seems to be no new information just a recycling by the same people in order to make money.

I said I was Indigo to make a point. For those of you who are obsessed with labels, which you are, no doubt. Here is the ultimate question for you:

Who are you?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:52 AM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I am me. My thoughts are mine and my views are mine.
My beliefs differ from others, but they are my beliefs, my dreams are always real.

Who am I, i am me, myself and no other equal..
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:17 AM   #13
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i dunno...i get along with indigos really well but we end up scrapping too...

but...then we quickly hug and make up...

i have an elder indigo friend now and we are so funny together...

we love each other so so much...but we also don't "sugarcoat" things with each other...

i love him!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:43 AM   #14
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaris View Post
ahahhahhaha! so right!

what's better??

a "swanny"???

can i be a swanny too??

hugs
me three
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:05 AM   #15
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blisstasista View Post
me three
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

"cult of personality" in action!!!

hitler would be proud!

ahahahhahahhaha!
Old 02-24-2009, 06:21 AM   #16
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Both Doreen Virtue and Lee Carol are indeed genuine. And there are many other sources referring to indigos, crystal children and now rainbow children too.

Just "google" or better yet, use a different search engine!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
If that is how you choose to justify it, then so be it. It seems you are, once again, labeling something or someone and placing them in a box.
No you gave yourself a label.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
I said I was Indigo to make a point. For those of you who are obsessed with labels, which you are, no doubt. Here is the ultimate question for you:

Who are you?
As Ammit said I am me and my thoughts are my own, I don't need to label myself to make myself feel important, I'm one of a kind and proud to be, no label needed

TtC enjoy being a Indigo if it gives you a sense of belonging you need.