Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Default New population reduction scapegoats...!!

Hi All , Hi PTB

It seems that the PTB have identified scapegoats for future population reduction agenda http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...arth-first-elf
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New population reduction scapegoats...!!

interesting article, but nonsense. deep ecologists do believe that the earth is overpopulated, green anarchists promote the fall of civilization, but neither have plans to kills billions. that remains the domain of the PTB. scapegoating the environmental movement is nothing new. geo. bush senior believed that if we listened to the environmentalists, "we'd be up to our armpits in spotted owls."
better spotted owls than Bushes!!
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:42 PM   #3
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
interesting article, but nonsense. deep ecologists do believe that the earth is overpopulated, green anarchists promote the fall of civilization, but neither have plans to kills billions. that remains the domain of the PTB. scapegoating the environmental movement is nothing new. geo. bush senior believed that if we listened to the environmentalists, "we'd be up to our armpits in spotted owls."
I heard Paul Watson mention the number of 500.000.000 human beings once in an interview omn the Galapagos Islands. It gave me strange chills. I wouldn't be to sure of those ecologist.............
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

stating that the world would be better off with a lower population is logical. that does not mean that i plan to kills billions to achieve it. the powers that be are well on their way to doing that themselves. the real problem is consumption. when the united states consumes as much as the rest of the world put together there is good cause to reconsider the priorities. helping our neighbour is certainly more important than the second family car.
it's not the environmentalist that we should fear, but consumers.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamisalami View Post
I heard Paul Watson mention the number of 500.000.000 human beings once in an interview omn the Galapagos Islands. It gave me strange chills. I wouldn't be to sure of those ecologist.............
500 million is the number on the Georgia guidestones iirc?

I think I mentioned in a thread a while ago that if Monsanto were to go out of business with no replacement that there could be a wee bit of a problem. Could eco-terrorists pull that off perhaps?
/me shrugs.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But guess who will be blamed if sth dreadful happens! Remember 9/11? was the blame put on the right people?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

POLICE INVESTIGATE STRANGE ECO TERROR GROUP!!!

Quote:
Police have warned of the growing threat of eco-terrorism after revealing they are investigating a group which has supporters who believe that reducing the Earth's population by four-fifths will help to protect the planet.
police belive the group known to insiders as the illuminati are grouping now for what is beleived to be the cults final doomsday attack.. scotland yard said they will be investigating the matter soon as funds allow..

intelligence reports mention the names rothschild,rockafellar,obama,brown,putin,binladen and a few other names as the number one suspects in this sickening enviro-cult..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well put Pineal-pilot.................

at least the names sound right this time
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Population reduction bunch of obnoxious B.S.

I believe this whole overpopulation notion is inspired by misanthropes and well, non-humans with really low human-tolerance. Though in a city it does get pretty claustrophobic to my wide-open spaces self. Anyway, I decided to research the actual (or close enough for debate's sake) figures on it. So here's what I found:

About l5 billion acres or one third of the Earth is dry land, ... These areas include 5l,720,000 square kilometers in nearly l00 countries . As of November 2008, the world's population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion. That's two persons per acre if they all assumed equal ownership of land area...but of course they don't. Most of them live in cities.

NYC: The city's population density is 26403 people per square mile, or 640 acres. So density in the larger cities is about 41 people per acre. This might seem pretty crowded, but of course many are stacked on top of the same acre in tall buildings. We as a species have actually added to the available acreage by building UP, and to a smaller degree, building DOWN.

In the United States, the most urbanized country, 87% of its population lives in cities. So in the U.S., the population currently stands at an estimated 301,139,947. Total U.S. area is 3718711 square miles (9631418 km²), of which land is 3,537,438 square miles (9161923 km²) and water is 181273 square miles (469495 km²). So if we have 2,263,960,320 acres (640 acr per sq mi) divided amongst 301,139,947 humans gives each of us 7 acres give or take a few. However, since we are quite social and 87% of us live in a density of (let's round it off to) about 40 people per acre, that means that 263,000,000 of us are living on 6,575,000 acres or around 3.5% of the land. OK, I'm sure readers are thinking that not all cities are that dense--especially the closer you go in the direction of L.A. But hey, we STILL only occupy less than 10% of our available acreage in this country. I'll let those in other countries calculate their own densities, but
really...it just isn't that bad.

Insects and other arthropods on the other hand average 11 million per acre. Personally, I think insectoid-kind are much the bigger over population threat. Let's suggest to the NWO/PTB/Annunaki/Grays that they focus their reduction policies on them... There is just no convincing insects to not reproduce when life is good for them, whereas we humans, left in peace and plenty, will slow our own growth rate to 0 without lifting a sword or rifle or vial of poison against us.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe they are going to arrest the Illuminati??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #11
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
I believe this whole overpopulation notion is inspired by misanthropes and well, non-humans with really low human-tolerance. Though in a city it does get pretty claustrophobic to my wide-open spaces self. Anyway, I decided to research the actual (or close enough for debate's sake) figures on it. So here's what I found:

About l5 billion acres or one third of the Earth is dry land, ... These areas include 5l,720,000 square kilometers in nearly l00 countries . As of November 2008, the world's population is estimated to be about 6.7 billion. That's two persons per acre if they all assumed equal ownership of land area...but of course they don't. Most of them live in cities.

NYC: The city's population density is 26403 people per square mile, or 640 acres. So density in the larger cities is about 41 people per acre. This might seem pretty crowded, but of course many are stacked on top of the same acre in tall buildings. We as a species have actually added to the available acreage by building UP, and to a smaller degree, building DOWN.

In the United States, the most urbanized country, 87% of its population lives in cities. So in the U.S., the population currently stands at an estimated 301,139,947. Total U.S. area is 3718711 square miles (9631418 km²), of which land is 3,537,438 square miles (9161923 km²) and water is 181273 square miles (469495 km²). So if we have 2,263,960,320 acres (640 acr per sq mi) divided amongst 301,139,947 humans gives each of us 7 acres give or take a few. However, since we are quite social and 87% of us live in a density of (let's round it off to) about 40 people per acre, that means that 263,000,000 of us are living on 6,575,000 acres or around 3.5% of the land. OK, I'm sure readers are thinking that not all cities are that dense--especially the closer you go in the direction of L.A. But hey, we STILL only occupy less than 10% of our available acreage in this country. I'll let those in other countries calculate their own densities, but
really...it just isn't that bad.

Insects and other arthropods on the other hand average 11 million per acre. Personally, I think insectoid-kind are much the bigger over population threat. Let's suggest to the NWO/PTB/Annunaki/Grays that they focus their reduction policies on them... There is just no convincing insects to not reproduce when life is good for them, whereas we humans, left in peace and plenty, will slow our own growth rate to 0 without lifting a sword or rifle or vial of poison against us.
So do you feel we should just keep letting the population keeping growing and growing without ever considering the ramifications? Should we ever try and regulate it on some level?
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:37 AM   #12
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Should we start to worry ,

http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/...72-hours-.html

or am i contributing to the fear creation . I honestly do not know , should i speak or not ?
Old 11-10-2008, 03:47 AM   #13
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

It's not contributing to the fear if the content is noteworthy and the audience is prepared to deal emotionally/spiritually with said news. Those that are afraid are just not prepared and can use the resulting fear as a gauge of their preparedness.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:08 AM   #14
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Question Re: New population reduction scapegoats...!!

Okay 6 billion people are going to become reptilian food the rest will be kept as incubators for food. Yum Yum bom apetite reptilians
Just Kidding !!! A scenario of this magnitude will wipe out the entire planet as nuclear retaliation and other nasty high tech weapons of mass destruction will contaminate the planet perhaps beyond repair. Not a likely scenario, unless these people lost completely their marbles. Even the most sicko leaders did not kill their entire population, ie. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pat, Mao tze Tung. Just a thought ...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:27 AM   #15
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: New population reduction scapegoats...!!

here is a factor that may be part of this, GARDISIL, its bugged the hell out of me since it came out. Im a nurse and the push they are having for this makes no sence.

i wonder what this realy is doing? and why its being pushed so hard on prepubescent females. i bet we find out they all end up sterile, its not manditory for all

and they want it to be given to all young girl in third world countries, now this is a expensive drug, they cant get them flu shots but they wanna pay for this to have all little girls injected with this stuff?

ummarize this published medical journal article:

1. In the FUTURE I trial, GARDASIL demonstrated no clinical efficacy among the general subject population for overall reduction in the rates of grade 2 and grade 3 cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma -- the only recognized precursors to cervical cancer.

2. In the larger FUTURE II trial, GARDASIL demonstrated no clinical efficacy among the general subject population for overall reduction in the rates of grade 3 cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma -- the strongest (and many would argue only valid) precursors to cervical cancer.

leaves alot to question, they wanted to make this manditory for all the little girls, and maybe little boys they might try again...

and here it says they still are

http://media.www.jhunewsletter.com/m...-3493477.shtml

investigative report reveals is that HPV vaccinations may not only be medically useless; they may also be harmful to the health of the young girls receiving them.
This report reveals startling facts about the HPV vaccine that most people will find shocking:
• How it may actually increase the risk of precancerous lesions by 44.6 percent.
• The FDA has, for four years, known that HPV was not the cause of cervical cancer.
• Why mandatory HPV vaccination policies may cause great harm to young girls.
• Why HPV infections are self-limiting and pose no real danger in healthy women
• Little-known FDA documents that reveal astounding facts about Gardasil
• How Big Pharma promoted its Gardasil vaccine using disease mongering and fear mongering

http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/3798

http://www.cervicalcancervaccinetruth.com/

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7884035.story

http://www.emaxhealth.com/103/23040.html

they wnat the little boys to have it too

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/72325

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archive...asil-for-boys/

in the latest news

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&rl...-8&sa=N&tab=wn

and more stuff

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/6073178.html

http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/57262/

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/condi...ine/index.html

"JUST SAY NO" TO BIG PHARMA POISIONING OUR LITTLE ONES
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:19 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think it's wrong to use such extreme tactics, no matter what your cause may be. How long before the environmental extremists **** up royally and kill innocent people in the process?

While I support the environment, I am not for the destruction of property or even people. The tactics of the ELF are just as bad as the tactics the PTB uses.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:27 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
So do you feel we should just keep letting the population keeping growing and growing without ever considering the ramifications? Should we ever try and regulate it on some level?
Why should we stop it from growing?

Though if birth control and contraceptives were promoted more worldwide, there would be less unwanted pregnancies. However, sometimes these methods aren't enough and can be useless if used improperly.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:35 AM   #18
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

excuse my intervention here because some of you do not understand the term
" scapegoats " . The PTB are monitoring extremist from every side and they are manipulating them .

Don' t we all remember when we were young , we would say to the younger ones , what if we do this or that wouldn't it be fun . So the young ones , would go and break something , or do whatever and they would get punished , but we would be far from the action . " We have nothing to do with this , we were not here !!!

This is called MANIPULATION .

If i convince you , that something should be done to save the planet cause we all are going to die , and than i give you a weapon and a target , without myself being visible or even later on disappear , while having OTHER REASONS to make you do this , That is MANIPULATION .

MANIPULATION of emotions , fear etc.....

WAKE UP this is no easy game
Old 11-10-2008, 07:12 AM   #19
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Why should we stop it from growing?

Though if birth control and contraceptives were promoted more worldwide, there would be less unwanted pregnancies. However, sometimes these methods aren't enough and can be useless if used improperly.
So do you believe that there will be no problems if we let the population grow with no checks and balances? Can the Earth handle another 6 billion people at the rate we consume and use resources? Will clean drinking water ever become a problem or the ability to produce enough food to feed everyone? I think at the very least people need to contemplate these areas of concern.

Where I live we are already encountering problems such as no place for dumping garbage, road infrastructure can barely handle the amount of traffic. Commuting is insane in some areas. Our hospitals and schools are expierencing over crowding in many places. Just a couple of the serious issues that my community are expierencing.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:15 AM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
So do you believe that there will be no problems if we let the population grow with no checks and balances? Can the Earth handle another 6 billion people at the rate we consume and use resources? Will clean drinking water ever become a problem or the ability to produce enough food to feed everyone? I think at the very least people need to contemplate these areas of concern.

Where I live we are already encountering problems such as no place for dumping garbage, road infrastructure can barely handle the amount of traffic. Commuting is insane in some areas. Our hospitals and schools are expierencing over crowding in many places. Just a couple of the serious issues that my community are expierencing.
I just said that birth control and contraceptives need to be employed more effectively throughout the world. I believe the US government (under Bush) prefers to teach abstinence-only and that is not a good way of deterring people, especially minors, from having sex and leading to more unwanted pregnancies.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #21
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all

I am totally aware , that the world population size is creating an environmental problem . But this is not the issue , Arcane Son . The PTB has many solutions to our environmental problems .

For example . There is a guy called PANTONE that invented an apparatus that not only reduce consumption of energy by 40 % , but especially reduce pollution By 98 % . How on earth can such an invention be kept hidden from humanity with the supposed environmental problems that we are facing ???

The existence of the invention was confirmed to me via a report in the french news tv , on August 2008 . That a french mayor of a village called " Vitry sur Orme " , is using this apparatus to reduce consumption of a Citroen car by 20 to 40 % . So i researched this on the net and found that the same report was on air twice before in preceding years , and NO BODY , NO CAR PRODUCERS , NO " GREEN PARTY " , Thought of using it . If this is not a conspiracy than i do not know what is !!!

The issue , Is that the PTB is using , environmental problems , as a tool , with other fear schemes to control us and have a reason to reduce us to a more manageable size . Watch the IRON MOUTAIN report .
Old 11-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #22
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
But guess who will be blamed if sth dreadful happens! Remember 9/11? was the blame put on the right people?
We don't even know the individual names of the PTB who as a group applied alien technology [i.e. DEW] to cut out the plane-shape holes, and to sever and disintegrate the towers.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #23
PTTurboe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki View Post
here is a factor that may be part of this, GARDISIL, its bugged the hell out of me since it came out. Im a nurse and the push they are having for this makes no sence.

i wonder what this realy is doing? and why its being pushed so hard on prepubescent females. i bet we find out they all end up sterile, its not manditory for all

and they want it to be given to all young girl in third world countries, now this is a expensive drug, they cant get them flu shots but they wanna pay for this to have all little girls injected with this stuff?

ummarize this published medical journal article:

1. In the FUTURE I trial, GARDASIL demonstrated no clinical efficacy among the general subject population for overall reduction in the rates of grade 2 and grade 3 cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma -- the only recognized precursors to cervical cancer.

2. In the larger FUTURE II trial, GARDASIL demonstrated no clinical efficacy among the general subject population for overall reduction in the rates of grade 3 cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and adenocarcinoma -- the strongest (and many would argue only valid) precursors to cervical cancer.

leaves alot to question, they wanted to make this manditory for all the little girls, and maybe little boys they might try again...

and here it says they still are

http://media.www.jhunewsletter.com/m...-3493477.shtml

investigative report reveals is that HPV vaccinations may not only be medically useless; they may also be harmful to the health of the young girls receiving them.
This report reveals startling facts about the HPV vaccine that most people will find shocking:
• How it may actually increase the risk of precancerous lesions by 44.6 percent.
• The FDA has, for four years, known that HPV was not the cause of cervical cancer.
• Why mandatory HPV vaccination policies may cause great harm to young girls.
• Why HPV infections are self-limiting and pose no real danger in healthy women
• Little-known FDA documents that reveal astounding facts about Gardasil
• How Big Pharma promoted its Gardasil vaccine using disease mongering and fear mongering

http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/3798

http://www.cervicalcancervaccinetruth.com/

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7884035.story

http://www.emaxhealth.com/103/23040.html

they wnat the little boys to have it too

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/72325

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archive...asil-for-boys/

in the latest news

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&rl...-8&sa=N&tab=wn

and more stuff

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/6073178.html

http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/57262/

http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/condi...ine/index.html

"JUST SAY NO" TO BIG PHARMA POISIONING OUR LITTLE ONES

Gardasil Linked to Seventy-Eight Outbreaks of Genital Warts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gardasil vaccine has been linked to 78 outbreaks of genital warts, according to an article in The Fiji Times entitled "Are our girls guinea pigs?" by Matelita Ragogo. That's right. In addition to all of the other adverse reactions to this controversial vaccine, children who receive it are subject to outbreaks of genital warts. Unfortunately, not too many doctors take the time to educate parents about some of these possible reactions prior to giving little girls this expensive jab.

Deaths, Miscarriages and Other Adverse Events

While genital warts are certainly disgusting, parents who think that genital warts are the worst possible adverse reaction to the vaccine should think again. According to Ragogo, as of August 14th, including the 78 outbreaks of genital warts, there have been 9,748 adverse events reported as per Judicial Watch, a non-profit watchdog group. Judicial Watch also reports that there have been 21 deaths, not including the deaths (by miscarriage) of 10 unborn babies.

Vaccine No Guarantee Against Cell Abnormalities

"Hundreds of thousands of women who are vaccinated with Gardasil and get yearly pap testing will still get high-grade dysplasia (cell abnormalities)," Ragogo reports. It's not a cancer vaccine, as media hype may lead some people to believe. Ragogo also points out, "Gardasil has been shown to prevent precancerous lesions, but it has been impossible to ascertain whether it will actually prevent cancer because the testing period has been so short."

80% of Cervical Cancer Deaths Happen in Developing Countries

According to an article by the King County Health Department in Washington, the "average age of women newly diagnosed with cervical cancer is between 50 and 55 years," and "risk of developing this cancer is very low among girls less than fifteen." How long will any possible immunity from a vaccine given to a tiny girl last? No one really knows. So, young girls are being vaccinated for potential problems that they may experience 40 years down the road, if at all, at which time any possible immunity conferred from the vaccine may be long gone. Of course, according to an article by the World Health Organization (WHO), 80% of all cervical cancer deaths happen in developing countries, anyway.

Diets Low in Fruits And Vegetables up Cervical Cancer Risk

The King County Health Department also points out that of the various risk factors for cervical cancer, many can be controlled. One risk factor for cervical cancer is HPV. (Hmmm… does this mean that girls who get the vaccine and develop genital warts are now actually increasing their risk for developing cervical cancer?) Ordinarily, getting HPV is not exactly a huge risk for little girls that aren't having sex. Other risk factors include smoking, HIV, race (African American, Latino, Vietnamese and Native American women are more likely to die from cervical cancer), reduced access to health care, and (possibly) the use of oral contraceptives. The article also states, "Diets low in fruits and vegetables are associated with an increased risk of cervical cancer and several other cancers."

Could The Vaccine Cause Cancer, Genotoxicity or Infertility?

Another concern about the HPV vaccine is that it hasn't even been evaluated for its potential to actually cause cancer. Nor has the vaccine been evaluated for the ability to cause genotoxicity (DNA damage). Moreover, it is also unknown as to whether or not this vaccine could possibly cause future infertility. For all of these reasons, and many others that have been previously reported, it would appear prudent for all parents to think twice before subjecting their children to this "mystery" jab.

http://www.naturalnews.com/024774.html
Old 11-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #24
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Overpopulation is hardly a problem when you have an entire universe out there.

This narrow minded attitude is what sickens me tbh.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:05 PM   #25
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Overpopulation is hardly a problem when you have an entire universe out there.

This narrow minded attitude is what sickens me tbh.
Agreed, but at the same time lets get real. Who do you personally know that has the ability to travel in space let alone set up a colony on another planet.

Last edited by Arcane Son; 11-11-2008 at 08:09 PM.