Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dream last night

I dreamed that I was in an Earthquake, could really feel my body shaking, the room was shaking. It was a very strong sensation. I've never had a dream where the physical sensations were so strong. I wasn't afraid, I was just aware that an Earthquake was happening.

THen I woke up and asked if there was going to be an earthquake somewhere and immediately saw a map of Japan and heard "Japan." No date though.

Last year I had a series of marshall law dreams and a mushroom cloud dream but nothing for several months, until this. I dont' usually have prophetic dreams, except those few. Just sharing....
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Dream last night

Let's hope that they are NOT prophetic dreams! I recently had a dream that a flying dragon or some terradactil (sp?) type creature was flying through the sky and everybody was panicking. I don't see it as prophetic though.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
I dreamed that I was in an Earthquake, could really feel my body shaking, the room was shaking. It was a very strong sensation. I've never had a dream where the physical sensations were so strong. I wasn't afraid, I was just aware that an Earthquake was happening.

THen I woke up and asked if there was going to be an earthquake somewhere and immediately saw a map of Japan and heard "Japan." No date though.
There were two earthquakes in Japan since your dreams...

The night I was following the link from Rothschild to the one he was afraid of in China, right when I was getting close to seeing him, I was in the middle of an earthquake and pulled out.

It wasn't until a few days later that I found out there was an earthquake there in China at the time of the dream...

The lines between Dreams and reality are blurring...

I woke this morning to a dream I lived on San Diego Island, we were cut off from the mainland, no roads to cross... They had ferries running everyone to shore from the island...

as I woke I asked how, that's when I saw the tip of Baja pulled down setting off the San Andreas fault...

When I turned on the news, it was talking about Norbert turning into a Cat 4 Hurricane, pointed at the south of Baja...

Ever heard the song ocean side property in Arizona?

The rift went from Mexicali to Northern California...

Everyone is so worried about the financial meltdown that this one is slipping in right under our noses...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #4
Namaste2012
Avalon Senior Member

October 11th there is supposed to be a worldwide quake...but it's not supposed to be catastrophic.
Namaste2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:51 AM   #5
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post

Last year I had a series of marshall law dreams and a mushroom cloud dream but nothing for several months, until this. I dont' usually have prophetic dreams, except those few. Just sharing....
Pretty Good

Your Eathquake
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:01 AM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste2012 View Post
October 11th there is supposed to be a worldwide quake...but it's not supposed to be catastrophic.
That's not good, the Hurricane is hitting Baja on the 11th...

If the plate has an 18' drop the length of California, how big of a Tsunami would be created, would that wave be big enough to cause quakes when it hits Asia?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:14 AM   #7
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

I think the a very important thing for us all to do would be to go to bed with positive intention to have prophetic dreams. Every single one of us is on our own path, though, hopefully family/community play a part as well. At the end of the day we all have to figure out what works for us, where we need to be, etc. No two people will deal with the future in the same way, and despite the fact that we all need answers, not all of us are even asking the questions.

I plan on asking the Source to give me some meaningful insights tonight. I hope it works... I don't generally remember my dreams. Perhaps I was retired I used to have nightmares ever single night until I learned to control them. I think I was fighting a very real war in the spiritual realm...the child's mind is so resilient.

Peace
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote