Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

This division among the awake people that participate on this forum shows why we humans aren't ready to join the galactic community of beings that are committed to a service to others approach to life.

It's sad, but it's our current reality.

I'm not saying that none of us are ready to be part of a compassionate, loving world.

I'm just saying that Project Avalon is a well above average example of human activity, and the opposition is clearly here.

We have a long way to go to be ready to be a part of the enlightened planets of our galaxy.

I hope we become ready before it's too late.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

as the division ... the drama of what was occuring within our family here was unfolding ... i too felt such deep sadness ... sadness that we were becoming separated ... i felt it within my heart ... enough that i decided to leave ... couldn't remain where there was such pain occuring ...

after some time ... i realized leaving was not the answer ... leaving no longer resonated with me ... remaining here and once again locating unity with us all was the work we had ahead of us ...

free will ... we can choose whatever feels appropriate for us ... and we should ... but isn't this ... a part of our journey ... individual and as a unit?
isn't this ... learning towards unification?

what learning ... will leaving bring ... that resonated with me even less ...

no ... perhaps we as a human race are not ready for our destination right in this moment ... but ... our learning ... our experiences upon our path of truth ... IS indeed ... our process to the new world ... a very different way of life ...

i feel ... the time is now to know our truth ... realize what is actual and what is merely illusion ... transcend ego ... ascend to BE with our higher selves ...

i feel ... this break up experienced ... initially surfaced our weaknesses as a whole ... but ... since then ... i feel we have realized immensely what we have learned from it ... how we allowed our ego to govern us ...
how we allowed the wedge of agenda ... however it arrived ... to divide and separate us ...

realize ... learn and move forward once again ...
as a whole once more ...

i feel this process strengthened us ... in many ways ...
i feel this experience by all ... was not a weakness ... not in the big picture of what is unfolding ...

perhaps not in this moment ... perhaps not tomorrow ...
but ... we WILL ... and we ARE ... BEcoming who we really are once more ...
and this ... this was merely a stepping stone ...
a big stone for certain ... but i feel ... we have learned and are navigating our path as a whole to one that is even more truer ... than what was ...
i truly do ...

we are learning ... to disintigrate our fears ...
we are learning ... to live within truth ...

and we are ... BEcoming stronger for it ...

avalon ... certainly is a well above average example of human activity ...
remembering ... there are NO coincidences ...

if we can't figure this out here ... seeking and coming to know our truth by way of integration with others ...
how in the world will others figure it out ...

whatever happens here is quick ... boom boom boom ... learn it ... live it ... continue moving forward ...

CONTINUE ... moving forward within love and wisdom and strength gained ...
on this journey ...

no sadness ... just happiness that we are transcending ...
within our own selves ...
within our beloved forum ...
within this world ...

it takes time ... and experiences ...
we are strong ... we WILL ... arrive ...

carpe diem ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #3
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This break up shows why we humans aren't ready to transcend. Or maybe ascend.

we will never arrive
there's no-thing to arrive at
there's no-where to arrive
we're already there
we are what we are - AWARENESS
re-member . . . .

and there's no-one to arrive any-where
there's just what you are - AWARENESS
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

"Division has started at third-dimensional level, and the groups of frequencies present in your plane of existence are being regrouped.

From now on, you will be seeing many signs of division and regrouping manifesting in your reality. Companies will split, friends will stop seeing each other, families will separate, groups will be divided, etc. And at the same time you will be witnessing the absolute opposite; you will join new groups, you will feel closer than ever to your loved ones, family and friends.

This change is neither positive nor negative. It is existential.

This is a natural step in the mass-ascension process."

source: http://www.emmanuelmessages.com/?p=668

nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Birth Pains thats all.
Not be-littling the process.
We are in the crucible, all in purities are being burnt off.
Why worry God knows what he is doing.
Only ego can feel this type of pain.
We are seeing the dying thros of the lower state of consciouses.
Not pleasant but necessary.

We made it through this stage, dident we?
Love to all.
Ch
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:50 AM   #6
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha View Post

we will never arrive
there's no-thing to arrive at
there's no-where to arrive
we're already there
we are what we are - AWARENESS
re-member . . . .

and there's no-one to arrive any-where
there's just what you are - AWARENESS
Thank you.

Peace.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:20 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
This division among the awake people that participate on this forum shows why we humans aren't ready to join the galactic community of beings that are committed to a service to others approach to life.
Whats this we stuff? I am not waiting for everyone else.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

good point!!!

And to add to that...

WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN!!!

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:29 PM   #9
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

good point!!!

And to add to that...

WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN!!!

5.232 posts?
You must be Super Human!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:39 PM   #10
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"The downside of spiritual education is the buildup of the vanity of 'I know' and the devaluation of people who are 'not spiritual'. Therefore it is important as a foundation to spiritual training and education to learn how consciousness manifests as the ego and its mechanisms."

Dr. David Hawkins

There is too much "You are either with me or against me" mentality in this world in general. I just wish everyone could just get along. The ego won't let many do this.

Anyone who has studied sociology will know that there are different personality traits out there in the world going from Dominant downwards to being just a follower. Certain personalities do not work well together.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

the division of avalon has nothing to do with humanity and it's ability to transcend, ascend whatever. I look at this drama as a play... Entertainment etc. We are human therefore display human behaviors like competition and drives to succeed. One just needs to keep one foot in both worlds per say. Enjoy the experience, learn from the avalon drama. I sure hope most don't look at avalon and it's leaders as humans hope.

take it for what it is...a wonderful information freeway.

Last edited by sammytray; 03-21-2010 at 05:16 PM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Dr. David Hawkins

There is too much "You are either with me or against me" mentality in this world in general. I just wish everyone could just get along. The ego won't let many do this.

Anyone who has studied sociology will know that there are different personality traits out there in the world going from Dominant downwards to being just a follower. Certain personalities do not work well together.
here, here... Simply put. Wisdom
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:26 PM   #13
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

The site going down really only means as much as you make it.
I'm still going to network with you fine folks. Like I keep saying in all these threads
my contact info is in my profile. the people are still people and they're still HERE regardless of what forum they type their words on.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:46 PM   #14
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
5.232 posts?
You must be Super Human!
Yes, but most of JT's posts consist of:

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!?!?!" That response can work for ANY topic. (Your posts always make me smile, JT!)

<3

Last edited by hollylindin; 03-21-2010 at 08:56 PM.
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #15
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
The site going down really only means as much as you make it.
When IS this site going down? Anyone have any information on that? (Here's hoping Bill will reconsider . . . )

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:01 AM   #16
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exactly Tone3. We are on an individual-collective journey and we each have to think/act/feel/love on our own terms.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #17
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

There has been millions of good souls over time that have lost their lives, reputation etc because they stood up for what they believed in.

I am stating what I believe because I know for a fact there were some really good people, very humble and spiritual people who cannot understand what they did wrong, have worked out stuff in their head and are mystified and hurt because they did not get a call to .............over there.

All one has to do is look over to see who is over there already and I am sure you will be totally aghast on why some got early invitations and others have disappeared.

The ones who have disappeared, the humble, happy, spiritual, giving people I am really grieving for, and I am not happy about it.

If that puts me on the outer with the ascension or whatever process then that's my decision I suppose.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #18
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

you can't break up from something you are one with. It is you and we are it lol. Everything is unfolding according to a beautiful divine plan sit back, smile and enjoy the ride. Our multiverse doesn't offer this experience often. Out of all life in the cosmos we made it here to experience this! damn we're lucky. wouldn't be here unless we are supposed to be
So let that light shine through and light up creation!
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #19
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Way to help a brother out!
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:43 AM   #20
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
"Division has started at third-dimensional level, and the groups of frequencies present in your plane of existence are being regrouped.

From now on, you will be seeing many signs of division and regrouping manifesting in your reality. Companies will split, friends will stop seeing each other, families will separate, groups will be divided, etc. And at the same time you will be witnessing the absolute opposite; you will join new groups, you will feel closer than ever to your loved ones, family and friends.

This change is neither positive nor negative. It is existential.

This is a natural step in the mass-ascension process."

source: http://www.emmanuelmessages.com/?p=668

Balance...THIS is what it is...

i do not see division here...as one of my favorite poets says..

"Stop trying to calculate the difference between people, people dont need division"

The hurt that some speak of (or dont speak of) is also something we have in common..

"we will only find equality in our number of tears"

Misunderstandings are both ways. Some ,in this thread, this forum , other forums, are still holding onto truths that are Un true..this breaks my heart.

I spent time trying to figure out why, no matter how much it is repeated some still prefer to believe these un-truths...The conclusion i came to was that they wish to believe it.I cannot change this, realizing that has given me a freedom from responsibility...but it greatly saddens my heart.

No matter what, my love never falter..through all the name calling....the talking beyind my back....

The satan poll.... Though i must say that one gave me a laugh...(who knew satan is a florist?? lol)..but the other ones did not may m laugh..

Most of the time, i am very used to being a target...But to see the name calling and schoolyard tactics that were aimed at my husband (both public and private)...REALLy got to me...still does somewhat...picking on me is easy, i am reactionary and emotionally based, no big skill there...but what was said about him, was truly beyond my understanding of how enlightened and loving people behave.

"Justice isn't Justice.. It Just... IS"

ellie..in the name of moving on.. i offer some clarity...

The invite process is mostly random. As the MODS have stated more the once , YES some are NOT getting invited because they have been trouble makers.. I think Karen said she had about 12 people that she saw as "toublemakers" (not sure if she used that term or not ).... Perhaps instead of holding onto the pain of this consequence...working on healing and growing would be best.

I am sorry for any pain, anger or confusion my words and actions may have created. All was done in the name of love and my only desire through all of this was to help. My mistakes are a part of who i am, i can only grow stronger by accepting them I am honored to be amongst some of the most enlightened and loving people on the Internet . I listen and learn very well and am always seeking opportunity to add to my growth.

So i must disagree withe the OP's statement and say that this is a natural path to ascension...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #21
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Individual paths yes, but right now 'the' task at hand is the 'collective' ascension of humanity to a higher level.. and I have to agree with droid56.

There is a technique in marketing called focus groups, they gather 100 people from a target demographics and see how well they fare.. then they use this to extrapolate to the entire demographics.

One could say that this forum is a focus group of behavior of people who have reached a great part of the consciousness that will be the norm in the world of tomorrow.

It is funny how synchronicity works.. just few days ago in an article I wrote I gave this forum (and what happened) as an example of why even those that have advanced considerably in awareness are not ready to function in a self-sustaining society run by them.

Its good many are starting to realise the problem here (which is collaboration). Perhaps the solution will follow.. many are watching and waiting
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #22
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

I spend considerably more time reading these threads than talking on them and by doing so eventually a pattern can be seen for different members.
I am not commenting on any particular member, but Some think that being spiritual means constantly saying love and peace in every post and having fancy dreamy avatars and names.
Some think it means pouncing on posters and telling them how they should think and behave.
Some of those who claim to be the most spiritual and loving shout the loudest and complain the most.
I said it before in another thread, You are not judged by what you tell people you are or by what you want people to think you are, but by what can clearly be seen you are, in your behavior on the forum.
The True you will always shine out when the going gets tough, or someone upsets you or has a go at your friend.
Everyone likes to think they are kind and loving and spiritual, but for many it is just an act of what they would like to be, and so is just on the surface, not a way of life and deep in their soul and everyday life.
The genuine ones will know exactly what I am talking about, and with that inner peace comes a very important trait, Patience, there doesn't seem to be much of that about.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #23
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that overcoming this so-called division is necessary, but cannot be done through the limitations of the medium (this forum) we use. It can help us in that direction, but in my opinion this needs to be done in 3-D.

I didn't get involved too much with the Avolonian struggling pains. Yes, on one level it's a pity we (let ourselves be) divide(d), though I agree it's all part of the process and we have the potential to rise out of its ashes. I followed the different threads, witnessed Bill and Kerry splitting / dividing core focus, etc... Three words kept bouncing back to me in my brainuter (brain & computer :-): 'all that jive'...

Last weekend I attended a workshop on how to built a sweat lodge in the Dakota tradition. We didn't speak much, but were in a same vibe! We made a fire and spoke out our intentions, after we sweat it out for 2 hours. In the sweat lodge there was room for more talk. We let go of old inner and outer connections which didn't work anymore. When it was my turn, I spoke out that there was too much story, after which I decided to speak jibberish. I invited the others to speak their jibber. We all jibbered after which everything became relaxed.
I felt like we were in a broader vibe where story evaporated and our hearts got in tune.

In Avalon most of us try to look at our own thoughts, judgements, emotions and have decided to walk our inner path, listened to 'the call'. We became more sensitive to what's out there (the different stories) and how we are being manipulated, but more important we see how we keep ourselves in this mental and physical state (ego clutching on to a story for its survival).

Yup! It's a process of breaking free from that and I think by getting together on this forum we can get feedback from likeminded / likehearted people. It's my opinion, however, to try to incorporate this in real life after which you can give back what you've learned. I hope one day some of us can get in contact with each other to get to that 'next level', free of (too much) story!

Anyway, that's how I see it. Getting to know the bigger picture is important. I don't believe everything that's out there, but by wanting to deal with the possibilies, we have the oppurtunity to explore our potential and to change our relationship with the world, how to let (ego) go and at the same time be aware and take 3-D action from the heart.

Pz, light and 1Love!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 03-22-2010 at 01:54 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #24
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

If you only speak of complete truth, than you will have nothing to hide. If your beliefs are real and strong for you than you can handle any form of criticism.

If you lie, or are not sure of your beliefs than you might feel threaten and nervous that your plans/agenda will be exposed with some tough questions.

I want us all to live in a better future…I’m just not so sure if everyone else here wants the same. Restrictions and favoritism has always caused more harm than good.

The truth haves a way of making itself known. Thru all the talking and typing, action always speaks louder than words, just watch what happens...

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think we are as advanced as we think we are...and that goes for me as well. I think we are in more trouble than we think we are. I'm afraid that a lot of the transcending and ascension talk is just a lot of New Age BS. I think there is a genuine version of this...but that a lot of what is presented is not the real deal. I think we have huge potential...but I think we need to work really hard at facing reality and responding responsibly. This is much easier said than done. This break up stinks. I hate it.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-22-2010 at 05:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote