Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Newest Ben Fulford News

Benjamin's site is: http://benjaminfulford.com/indexEnglish.html

The translation site is: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/?fr=avbbf-us

From Fulfords Blog 11/21/2008

Negotiation with the power of the European-American darkness and BRICS side such as China and Russia is not advanced presently well. It is found that from the fact that has appointed the people where [obama] new president causes current financial crisis to the Cabinet minister of economic financial charge, after all as for power of the American darkness it is the intention of denying actually up to last end. When this way is, it becomes impossible to solve the American economic crisis harmoniously. America presently has received “the drop of dollar”, but this, is kind of something which is lifting the painkiller to the late cancer patient. The midst when the American national assembly presently has taken the day off of 2 months, [henrikishinjiya] and paw Luzon financial affairs minister of state visit China often and “the mechanism of new world order make and” negotiate for the sake of. However in framework of the former international organization, the kind of stance which adopts China a little completely is meaningless. China many countries of the world and makes relationship directly in the aspect of circulation of money and economy presently including Africa and the South America etc. Because of that China by way of Washington specially (IMF and worldwide bank), many countries and the necessity to have the relationship of economy is not. The nation which depends on America: Unless either Israel, Pakistan and Ukraine etc keep changing the conduct per tongue completely, with America it means to collapse.

Other than many international enterprises of America are purchased finally in the Chinese capital, there is no method America being saved. The Chinese government has decided that already General Motors and Chrysler are purchased. And that is no more than a start of shopping. But when really China purchases those enterprises, the American rebuilding becomes possible. Because GM and the like becomes Chinese ones, it becomes because of China and America to strengthen that. Regrettable Japan of the expectation which can lead/read the world as usual is brain death state. Very wretched thing is done the Japanese bank presently prints dollar, sends to America. This way the Japanese colony control is continued, but also the power which at below water it tries to be able to finish that is moving. While being close, the Japanese bank probably will leave from Rothschild's hand. In any case if Anglo-Saxon courtesy just does not have the foreign country and relationship as a “civilization person” future in international society, it is ruined difference it is not.

And Fulfords Blog 11/22/2008

In the North Pole A-bomb? According to the Russian government information sight America being the North Pole, atomic explosion is caused. The purpose seems like petroleum excavation. According to that article, as for America unless the American bond of 12,000,000,000,000 dollar which at December 20th becomes expiration is reissued the American nation goes bankrupt. It means being the intention of excavating the mass petroleum which is estimated, that with a-bomb there is the North Pole, applying to the mortgage of the debt. There is also the Canadian whistle-blowing document as supporting this information. According to this at earthquake detection center of the Canadian government, the seismic intensity by a-bomb was detected on November 17th and the 18th. With presumption of this whistle-blower, other than petroleum excavating it means perhaps, it is something in order to reform the North Pole pole. If the researcher who detects the seismic intensity even in Japan is, we request propriety Freedom of Information Act.

Last edited by efields; 11-22-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Here is the newest News
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Ben Fulford News

The internet is going to coalesce people, especially when there is software that can easily translate, or if one common language melds together. People will need to digitize currency if the internet is to rule. Digitizing currency and one world government is not in itself a horrible idea, probably an evolution, but it needs to be accomplished with clean purposes and personal integrity and all viewpoints addressed.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
norman
Avalon Senior Member

This isn't new.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Well I didn't see it here, and it was new to me. So if its not new to you sorry. But I didn't see this Fulford info anywhere on Camelot or Avalon. Did I miss it is up here somewhere...? don't think so
Old 11-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #5
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Secret government promises big changes

By Benjamin Fulford

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

The recent market turmoil, including the Chinese threat to sell dollars, was part of the bargaining towards major changes in the secret balance of power, we are told.

Certainly there are some encouraging signs. The tearful resignation of U.S. presidential “brain” Karl Rove removes a central lynchpin of Bush’s regime. Since it follows six other resignations; it does look like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

In Japan, meanwhile, the victory of the opposition Democratic Party in the recent upper house elections could lead to the end of the Iraq and Afghan wars. Japan Democratic Party leader Ichiro Ozawa has promised to block renewal of an “anti-terrorist” bill that allows Japan’s Self-Defense Forces to provide considerable logistical support to the U.S. sponsored wars in the region. Without that support, it is unlikely the U.S. will have enough money or military might to continue the wars.

Since this follows UK Prime Minister Brown’s vow to remove British troops with or without U.S. approval, it will mean the Bush regime has lost its last big war allies. Brown also publicly rebuked Bush during a recent visit by doing such things as pointedly refusing to take home a souvenir he was given.

There are also signs the Japanese election was manipulated behind the scenes to promote a Democratic Party victory in Japan. Just before the election, the Japanese mainstream media suddenly began reporting heavily about a pension scandal the JDP has been talking -unreported- about for at least 5 years. This was crucial for their victory. We may see a general election as early as this fall, followed by the birth of a JDP government and an end to the post-war Japanese regime. It could be a sign of diminished Rockefeller influence in Japan. However, it is not a sign of diminished illuminati control of Japan since Ozawa is himself a Freemason.

Despite the positive developments, the biggest worry is all the public hints about a new “terrorist attack” on the U.S. to be used as an excuse to trigger martial law. However, such an attack at this time “would fool nobody,” the sources said. Many U.S. citizens might be fooled but no other government in the world would believe it. “The secret government knows they cannot use their old tricks anymore,” the sources said.

The Chinese secret societies meanwhile, are watching carefully for any sign of new attempts to spread disease or otherwise carry out genocidal attacks. They only give one warning and have now initiated a news blackout. I am not in the loop about what they would do if a new breach was found but, they did say whatever action they took would be “unpredictable and worse than expected.”

At the same time, an anti-Rothschild alliance has been formed in Tokyo. They warn that the entire Bush regime was probably set up as a “bad cop” to scare people in the arms of the EU “good cop.” They say there may be other surprises, possibly including a fake UFO invasion that Henry Kissinger hinted at during the 1991 Bilderberg meeting. “We will have to look at least four or five steps ahead in order to keep on top of these people,” the alliance says.

So far, the EU only consists of governments that are controlled in secret by the Rothschilds etc. (Turkey is also a Rothschild fief). Their secret parliament, the Bilderbergers, have already shown they are racist by refusing to allow any Japanese to join. As a result, any effort to turn the EU into the base of a world government is doomed to fail.

The anti-Rothschild alliance, (with the discreet backing of the Chinese secret societies), will be contacting leaders of Russia, China, India, the Muslim countries, South America, Africa etc. to create a global alliance that will demand a new way of running the planet.

The UN Security Council will have to be replaced with a new grouping that more accurately represents the people of this planet. As it stands, 4 out of the 5 permanent Security Council members are representatives of Caucasian nations even though only 17% of the world’s people are Caucasian. This global apartheid will have to end.

The world’s financial system will also have to be replaced with a more transparent and equitable system that relies on more than simple human selfish greed as the main incentive for transactions.

Once this is done, a three-year campaign against the five curses of humanity: war, poverty, environmental destruction, ignorance and disease could be carried out. This could be a test case for replacing the Hegelian system of pitting opposite forces against each other in war with a system for people to compete towards agreed upon peaceful goals.

The industries and lobbies that have depended on war and turmoil will have to be given new goals and direction. One possibility would be a long-term campaign to terraform Mars.

People will have to be patient, however. These changes will happen over a period of years, not months. In the meantime, let us see if the autumn surprise appears as promised.

Last edited by efields; 11-22-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

There's too many holes in that post, efields.

Especially the part about Gore, which never came true as the Bush family found a way to stay in power using 9/11 as a tool.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
There's too many holes in that post, efields.

Especially the part about Gore, which never came true as the Bush family found a way to stay in power using 9/11 as a tool.
This doesnt go back years, its recent
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #8
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the links, efields. I've been following Fulford for a while, and I still can't decide if he's a genius with all the right connections, or just another nutcase.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
no caste

Thanks from me too, efields. I found another link on Benjamin's site in 'Question and Answer' - under Google 'decide whether we should show up.' I'm not a ufologist, so it this is new to me (ca 2003).

http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/tal.../msg00372.html
Old 11-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I had read it before but it was quite refreshing to bring up again.

I think that obama may of thought he could make magic but you can already see that isn't going to happen. Too many people honestly believed in him.

We have to do it ourself people and Benjamin Fulford is doing all he can but he has a very heavy load to carry.

We need to keep pushing and not expect the likes of anyone in our government to help us out
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:48 AM   #11
migp
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Efield,

don't you have the original article in english?
migp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:18 AM   #12
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by migp View Post
Thanks Efield,

don't you have the original article in english?
The original articles were culled from Fulford's blog. Go to his page, then the menus on the left. His original blog entries are in Japanese. I then brought them to the Babelfish translator pages and had them translated and brought it here and posted.

Actually another poster, Mozart, started the process on Divine Cosmos, and I just continued as suggested. I thought it a great Idea as I really enjoy Fulford's work and he posts nearly daily on his blog in Japanese So I went to the next days post and brought the translation here, after I had it done. I felt this guys work was important and you would want to know.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:20 AM   #13
letitshine
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the post efields, great that sumone has "good" news about such a nasty and deceitful situation
letitshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:36 AM   #14
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New Ben Fulford News

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yes I had read it before but it was quite refreshing to bring up again.

I think that obama may of thought he could make magic but you can already see that isn't going to happen. Too many people honestly believed in him.

We have to do it ourself people and Benjamin Fulford is doing all he can but he has a very heavy load to carry.

We need to keep pushing and not expect the likes of anyone in our government to help us out
Don't judge Obama by the old cronies he is surrounding himself with. We must wait and see what he DOES with the advice the team will give him. For One I'm not discouraged by what or who he's picking as he/we still have to work with the 'old' network thats established, and who better than the old cronies that have been there all along. I think it could be Brilliant that he has surrounded himself with the old guard. Who better to push his radical ideas? He has to push the new ideas to the Old System. Who better to get his stuff in, than the old pushers? Sort of soften the shock. I have no problem with using the old machine as long as its not the SOS getting put forward, and its, HIS decision, WHAT Policies get sent to the various portions of the Govmnt that need to sign off on them. I see the team he's picked as a brilliant ploy to soften the radical ideas, he,I hope, will bring to the table. I'm fully not expecting to see, much more of, the same SOS...
Old 11-24-2008, 05:37 AM   #15
Hanks
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: New Ben Fulford News

ben was gonna end the new world order if things started getting out of hand via the ninjas taking out everyone at the top. what happened?
Hanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:03 AM   #16
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
Don't judge Obama by the old cronies he is surrounding himself with. We must wait and see what he DOES with the advice the team will give him. For One I'm not discouraged by what or who he's picking as he/we still have to work with the 'old' network thats established, and who better than the old cronies that have been there all along. I think it could be Brilliant that he has surrounded himself with the old guard. Who better to push his radical ideas? He has to push the new ideas to the Old System. Who better to get his stuff in, than the old pushers? Sort of soften the shock. I have no problem with using the old machine as long as its not the SOS getting put forward, and its, HIS decision, WHAT Policies get sent to the various portions of the Govmnt that need to sign off on them. I see the team he's picked as a brilliant ploy to soften the radical ideas, he,I hope, will bring to the table. I'm fully not expecting to see, much more of, the same SOS...
Well Gene, I sure hope you're right. My beliefs are that since we've been seeing the Obamazation of the news media for 2 years now that it's a given that one of the few PTB groups vying for control have it now. Is this the 'new' group we've all been hoping for?

Perhaps it is. The evidence, however, is more in favor of exactly the same as before, just that Team Blue now vectors the ship instead of Team Red.

We are locked in a struggle with each other over sex, gun rights, abortion rights, reparations, glass ceilings, football, Brittany Spears and Paris Hilton. Not much thinking seems the way of these days.

Besides asking of random folks plying the sidewalks of Main Street who the Secretary of State is, or who Carl Jung was, just what questions can be answered correctly about our physical world alone is frighteningly absent by folks.

Television is as it was designed to be. The ability to teleport worthlessness and oblivity and make the subjects pay for it continues to be THE Coup D'etat that keeps on ticking.

Is there time for a critical mass of awareness to make us all one and unified in the field of life? I hope so. It seems as if you are hoping too..

Cheers!
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:20 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
Thanks for the links, efields. I've been following Fulford for a while, and I still can't decide if he's a genius with all the right connections, or just another nutcase.
what if he is neither but just telling the truth as he knows it.. think about that one.. in this gigantic gaem we are all involved in.. just playing his part. i dont take any info as gospel from anyone..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 05:55 AM   #18
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Benjamin has posted a new article over at Rense.com.

Here is a friend of mine's thoughts on the subject. atsdeck.com
Bill "the Doctor"

[EDIT] Just a note that atsdeck.com is down because not too long after I posted this, that site and ufotimetravel.com got hacked pretty badly, so we're now using ufotimetravel.ning.com until things can be resolved.

Last edited by DoctorWho; 11-29-2008 at 04:33 PM.
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:01 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

maybe, we should all just create our own money

avalon dollars
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote