Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-29-2008, 03:17 AM   #26
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Tree of Life

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:20 AM   #27
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

The way you put it there is pretty much the way it should be, in my opinion. God is the Source of Consciousness - and all have sprouted from him, and all will go back to him. Though I do not like to adress God as a "him", I'd rather say "it" - as God must be an conscious source of awareness with both female and male aspects as it is only One true God.

For the other question, who do I follow? I follow my true will as it being revealed to me by the connection with the Source - God. There is good out there, but deceits and lies are way too crowded on this level of existence we are "down here".

Check out my other thread, Revelations from a Master, at: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6337

There I expand some further on some of these things, through what I have learned from my Higher Master, Guardian Angel sent by God if you will.

Blessings, and love be with you
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:30 AM   #28
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Arcora, don't put youself down like that. I don't think you're ignorant, I think Philip your buddy is only because of some outrageous statements while refusing to discuss them in an appropriate manner. You my friend are much more honest, open minded, and respectful We can BOTH learn from understanding each others views.

In the answer to your question, that's a touchy subject. I really cannot say I devote my life to anything. In my beliefs, if you wanted to relate it to the Law of One (In all honesty, putting petty human terms on such metaphysical beliefs I don't think does it justice), they are one in the same. The way my mind works, I really cannot even comprehend such a question as I do not see a difference between the former and the latter.

At the moment, my only devotion I could say is the pursuit of knowledge, or universal truths, and understanding those concepts, and then implementing those concepts into my physical reality. I reconcile that with my numbers for the most part

Here's a short little sweet story. There's a savant from England who was blessed with ability to do complex mathematical calculations in his head, and does not see numbers as symbols as we do, but only shapes. It is in these shapes that he can see patterns. For that is all math is, along with life, is the relationships of different entities with each other which brings forth patterns. Because without those differing entities to relate to, you are back to one! It all comes back to one. Anyways, when the boy sees (well he's in his twenties now) the number pi, or 3.14159... (So beautiful mmmm), he says he sees one of the most beautiful things he has ever witnessed in his entire life experience, and he views it from within There's a documentary about him too that's absolutely wonderful. He calculated pi to the 25,000 digit on his own!

Last edited by GregorArturo; 10-29-2008 at 03:34 AM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:38 AM   #29
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Some savants see complex numbers as colours too which must be a beautiful experience.

It's interesting that more people see God as an ethereal force all existant as that's how the civilisations of the past viewed it. Pantheons were tools of the elites to administer the different walks of life.

I've enjoyed your discussion as even with your different points of view you all show intellect, respect and humanity. Welcome attributes.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:19 AM   #30
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:03 AM   #31
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

The Tree of Life includes all things, all perspectives, all paths.
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #32
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Edward, very well said. The only thing i will add is that the word satan. which is a hebrew word,actully means adversary.

Now look at it this way, what is the bible talking about when they say adversary, well this would be true spirituality, means to evolve ourself. The original teachings that predate the bible taught about meditations and abilities, then the bible comes along and says, these abilities are satans work, eg psychics etc,

So the word satan only means, That which is contrary to the biblical belief, being the original teachings.

How could the church take control of the masses, if the masses were evolving their soul with these teachings. They knew that they couldnt, so they banned all talk and scriptures that would evolve humanity.

I hope i have not offended anyone with this post, but if i have , please forgive me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
You must not confuse the biblical "god" with The True God Above All, whom is the Source of All Existence.

For starters, in the bible it mentions GODS, in plural, just study the original hebrew version of the bible.

It is better to reign and serve at the same time, reingn in your own creation, and serve those there as good you can.

Lucifer and Satan are also two different entities, as many other entities that has been widely connected with Satan / The Devil. Just like GOD was several different entities originally.

Study sumerian religious belief, that's what christianity and the bible is inspired from, it is the Source and has more original truth to it that the later perverted and modified bible which was created to keep you - the people - as obedient slaves to the Masters , The Church and Government - and in ignorance of your true spiritual being, the other creator entities / gods out there, and the potentials we have.

It is not about worshipping any Gods at all, not Satan not "God" - but to find your OWN true inner being and expand your capacities and realize what YOU are in this existence, WITHIN God.

-EA
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #33
ashton3625
Avalon Senior Member

Wow this thread got out of control. So much negativity hah. To me... marijuana is and was a tool. It is not the answer... the answer is inside you... not outside. Here are some points id like to talk about though..

Marijuana is not a drugs. At all. Mearly a plant.

It does not have to be smoked and i once read it could be turned into an oil based form which was used in annointing kings and such. But still not sure if that is true.

It does not corrupt your mind at all hah. Its not harmful except if u smoke it.. just like if u smoke ne thing else in the world it will be harmful to your lungs.

I believe it brings you closer to the light. But will not get you to the light. Natural 'drugs' can help you see things clearer but if you depend on them and do not 'awaken' they will lead your ego to crazy places.

Life is just different when you can recongnize your ego. Things dont matter so much ne more. I just dont understand why these forums turn so negative. Have you ever listened to Bob Marley? Im pretty sure he smoked and... he helped change the world in many ways. If you dont know how to use marijuana as a tool... then it is using you rather than u getting the benefits. But regardless... the non-manifested tree of life seems to be much more of a key : ) Dont worry about a thing... this is my message to you.
ashton3625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:51 PM   #34
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:45 PM   #35
being
Avalon Senior Member

The tree of life is, always has been and always will be the Kabbalah.

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/cour...roduction-pt-1

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/cour...h-introduction

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...e-the-kabbalah

Last edited by being; 10-29-2008 at 05:53 PM.
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:20 PM   #36
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMA-GI View Post
No disrespect here, but i really dont think you should be commenting on something you know nothing about. Satanism as you call it do not use drugs to call on demonic forces. The actual word demon which came from deamon means nothing more than spirit helper. There was no direct translation from the greek to the english and in turn the meaning changed.
Let me assure you ctophil, satanism is not about blood sacrifices at all. The first ever mainstream book on a blood sacrifice was the holy bible. I would quote the scriptures but i would be here all day.
As i said, i mean no disrespect by my comment, but i feel if we are going to throw comments around, it is maybe best that if we dont know about a subject, its best just not to comment.
I did not say "blood sacrifices." I said "blood rituals." There is a difference. However, deep, Satanic rituals do have blood sacrifices. But that's another issue. Sacrifices of PURE animals in the Bible were used to cover Sins of mankind. But all that does is cover the sin. It does not clean the sin. ONLY Yahushua's blood can do that. He replaced ALL animal sacrifices anyway. Remember what I said in another post? Satan mimics what Yahweh does and twists it into an evil, destructive way. With that in mind, Satanism DOES use drugs to inhibit demonic forces! Check this out: http://www.cannabis.net/justsayno/

Do you see the picture after reading the above article?

Here is some more info. on "Blood Rituals." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serp...6/SATANIC.html

I am almost afraid to give you guys these links that you might even go out and do the rituals yourself. Please understand that I am here to help give you what's right, what's wrong, and even what can destroy you. Yahweh is love AND truth. And I only send a message of truth because that's what my Father wants me to do.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #37
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

since high level masonry and kabbalah is the same thing i was wondering if people can shed light on these two institutions infiltration by luceferian elements. as i understand it kabbalah/masonry is satanic in nature.. kabbalah contains knowledge on HD physics. is this perhaps the forbidden fruit or something.. ive not yet thoroughly looked into kabbalah just getting round to it this week..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #38
motov
Avalon Senior Member

tree of life is the DNA string with 22 branches, the eating of the fruit by EVA is the collection of insight and knowledge about technology that was not intended for the NON-"Elite" so by "eating" from the tree they were "cast" down to earth to collect the knowledge from scratch... this is a quick and simple version...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #39
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
since high level masonry and kabbalah is the same thing i was wondering if people can shed light on these two institutions infiltration by luceferian elements. as i understand it kabbalah/masonry is satanic in nature.. kabbalah contains knowledge on HD physics. is this perhaps the forbidden fruit or something.. ive not yet thoroughly looked into kabbalah just getting round to it this week..
Here are some good info. on the connections between Masonry and the Kabbalah.

http://ehpg.wordpress.com/2008/08/08...y-is-kabbalah/

The Jews use the Kabbalah as their "mysticism" side of the religion....very occultic. The religion of Judaism today is NO DIFFERENT than Masonry, since they are both Satanic in nature. High levels of Masonry do require your membership in the Catholic Church (must become a Catholic Priest before hitting the "Shriner" degrees and above) and Judaism. All very evil.

-Phillip
Old 10-29-2008, 08:12 PM   #40
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
Kabbalah is by no means satanic in nature. I have studied it from many authors who were well educated in many hermetic lores and most certainly on the path of Light. Actually the kabbalist system is very sophisticated and I have always perceived it as very pure, driving you strongly into the high spiritual realm, away from the bonds of material world. And of course it has close connection to astrology, tarot, numerology etc.

If you're interested in it, I recommend reading Sepher Yetzirah with some good commentary.
And actually there are plenty of websites about kabbalah, and in all those I've seen, I have never come across one that would have a "dark" feeling to it. Not saying there aren't any, just thinking that you probably have a decent chance to learn some basics even from the web.

Of course any system can be corrupted and misinterpreted. The illuminati occultism is based on taking any lore it likes and abusing the hell out of it, including freemasonry. I don't think any such system is inherently bad, even all satanic practices are based on perverting other systems, like catholicism. If there was no spiritual lore, I don't think satanism would ever come into being.

Occultism as such is not bad. The illuminati are giving it a bad name by using it in a very sick way. It's just like with many other things, for example a simple hammer. You can use it to create something, or you can use it to smash someone's head. But don't blame the hammer for it if you do.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #41
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
Kabbalah is by no means satanic in nature. I have studied it from many authors who were well educated in many hermetic lores and most certainly on the path of Light. Actually the kabbalist system is very sophisticated and I have always perceived it as very pure, driving you strongly into the high spiritual realm, away from the bonds of material world. And of course it has close connection to astrology, tarot, numerology etc.
You just contradicted yourself. You say that the Kabbalah is not satanic in nature, and then you list the close connections to it via astrology, tarot, and numerology. All those things are satanic. Using the stars to figure out the future is governed by the demonic forces, not to mention it is condemned by the Bible.

-Phillip
Old 10-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #42
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

The Kabbalah is not an "institution" like Freemasonry, you can not "join" Kabbalah, Kabbalah is a set of belief, ideology and practices for spiritual development, and yes it is practiced by many institutions, groups, orders, people etc. There is nothing "satanic" about it, and yes it may be the "Fruit of Knowledge" as the Tree of Life relates to the Kabbalah.

Kabbalah:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabbalah

Tree of Life, in different cultures:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_life

10 Sephiras and 22 paths of Kabbalah / tree of life:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephirot

Marjor Arcana of Tarot, the 22 cards:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_arcana

AMA-GI: I agree to your post though personally I see two different main sides of satanism, the one submitting themselves to a Satan deity, and those who do not consider Satan a deity. There are many branches of these two main sides. Some of them do involve themselves with darker arts, sacrifices, devil worshipping etc, while others do not and have a completely different view on things.

However, Satan, has by time been charged with huge amounts of negative energy, even as a word, and from my experience this have manifested itself as a collective thought form that one can consider a Satan-deity.

Thoughtforms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtforms

The same goes for all other deities, gods, demons, angels, entities etc throughout history and the different religions.

Blessings, and may the inner guide be with you
-EA
Old 10-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #43
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

That's an absurd statement. Obviously you've never looked into any of the subjects you speak about.

Read my links above, then read my post about the Bible here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6385

The Bible means nothing, it is worthless and can not be used as a basis to judge anything else at all.

That's just the truth, sorry if you find that offending.

Best wishes and may the inner guide be with you,
-EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
You just contradicted yourself. You say that the Kabbalah is not satanic in nature, and then you list the close connections to it via astrology, tarot, and numerology. All those things are satanic. Using the stars to figure out the future is governed by the demonic forces, not to mention it is condemned by the Bible.

-Phillip
Old 10-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #44
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post

-Phillip
You are so ignorant that I'm starting to feel sorry for you. I won't bother going into this, I believe people here are intelligent enough to see the truth themselves. If your idea of astrology is "using stars to figure out the future" then you obviously never studied it, or kabbalah, or anything else.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #45
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's an absurd statement. Obviously you've never looked into any of the subjects you speak about.

Read my links above, then read my post about the Bible here:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6385

The Bible means nothing, it is worthless and can not be used as a basis to judge anything else at all.

That's just the truth, sorry if you find that offending.

Best wishes and may the inner guide be with you,
-EA
I have read your thread earlier today. The modern Bibles have been corrupted by various organizations and nations I've talked about in the past (Egypt, Rome, Greeks, and their religions). Yes, men and women wrote the Bible, but by the inspiration of Yahweh's Spirit. He did write the 10 Commandments, however. That's why all churches have a hard time understanding the true nature of scripture. They don't have His Spirit. You can't interpret scripture based on your own intelligence, knowledge, or whatever. You are just going to get confused and follow false doctrines all the time. There are known true copies of the scriptures. But they are rare and few. One example would be the Dead Sea Scrolls.

-Phillip
Old 10-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #46
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

you still talkin about that nonsense phil? jeez.

Well said Greg and Edward, you guys rock.

and arcora: see, thats the thing... we are not supposed to try every drug known to man, (like the ones made by man) lol...

just a select few, very special sacraments, not "drugs"...
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #47
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

No. Moses wrote the Ten Commandments, not God.

As I mentioned, God do not chose random people to be Prophets to spread a message, with his power he could snap his fingers and automatically make all people know the message in an instant. Those who delivers such messages are most likely lower level entities, usually of the negative sort, whom try to gain some power and control over people.

At ocassions one can get in contact with better types of entities though, such as those called angels, ascended masters, and etc - but beware even there, there are many deceivers out there whom might pretend to be something they are not.

Specially if they claim to be God you can be rather certain it is not God.

I would suggest you to try base your beliefs on actualy personal experiences instead of something written by someone you have no possible way to know who were or why they wrote what they did thousands of years ago.

It is a most odd statement for me when you say "the 10 commandments were written by God" and yet agree that the rest of the Bible texts are perverted and distorted, what exactly do you base this idea on? How on Earth can you say that the 10 commandments were written by God and not just by Moses himself, or someone else for that matter, or that Moses did not get this message from some other entity of the astral realms / spirit world?

Best wishes, good luck and may the true inner guide be with you
-EA
Old 10-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #48
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the drugs discussion in here, I agree that it is possible to have spiritual experiences and revelations from certain types of drugs. I do believe that certain plants out there have been created to assist us and help us - we have plants for everything, from pain to sleep problems, to get energized and alert, to improve focus and to relax. And we have plants that can help realize more about ourselves, nature and existence.

But, remember there is also poisonous plants out there, and that goes for the "spiritual" ones too, some things ARE just illusions.

A personal example on this is actually marihuana as being discussed here, around 10 years ago I really felt it helped me spiritually, and that it gave me something, new insights - now 10 years later I realize that it was just illusions and that it really gave me nothing except some wasted time feeling enlightened

At the core we do not need any drugs for anything, though for some people certain plants, psychedelics in this case, can help as a kickstart into the spiritual world, or as a key to open the door and let you have a peek inside so to speak.

But drugs should never replace true experiences, and ones real self, using it frequently will mostly keep you stuck at the same level - or at best a level of self-illusion, as joyful as that may be.

Good luck, and may the inner guide be with you all
-EA
Old 10-29-2008, 09:04 PM   #49
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No. Moses wrote the Ten Commandments, not God.

As I mentioned, God do not chose random people to be Prophets to spread a message, with his power he could snap his fingers and automatically make all people know the message in an instant. Those who delivers such messages are most likely lower level entities, usually of the negative sort, whom try to gain some power and control over people.

At ocassions one can get in contact with better types of entities though, such as those called angels, ascended masters, and etc - but beware even there, there are many deceivers out there whom might pretend to be something they are not.

Specially if they claim to be God you can be rather certain it is not God.

I would suggest you to try base your beliefs on actualy personal experiences instead of something written by someone you have no possible way to know who were or why they wrote what they did thousands of years ago.

It is a most odd statement for me when you say "the 10 commandments were written by God" and yet agree that the rest of the Bible texts are perverted and distorted, what exactly do you base this idea on? How on Earth can you say that the 10 commandments were written by God and not just by Moses himself, or someone else for that matter, or that Moses did not get this message from some other entity of the astral realms / spirit world?

Best wishes, good luck and may the true inner guide be with you
-EA
Exodus 31:18 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

18 "And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God."

And what do you mean by "Ascended Masters?" Only one person has ever ascended so far, Yahushua Messiah. He is also the ONLY Master of Heaven and Earth. If you're talking about the Masons, well, I don't have to go into much detail about those guys.

-Phillip
Old 10-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #50
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:27 AM.