Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 05:50 PM   #26
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Jersey Crew?

i'm in north jersey if needed
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:29 AM   #27
GordonFreeman

Default Re: New Jersey

OK fellas, given the economic situation, should we accelerate our timeline of activities?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:32 AM   #28
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

hi new guys. welcome.

depending on the source of information, "things" dont happen until mid october. its my opinion that no war will break out until AFTER the election in early november. a false flag terror attack or, more likely, an international incident (iran or russia) is a likely possibility which will remind sheeple that we need the GOP in office "to protect our freedom". it also might come in the form of an economic collapse of the country. perhaps mccain will remarkably have a plan ready to fix it, setting up the amero or revamping the fiat currency, thus prompting sheeple to vote him in office.
the new war could also be the impetus to collapse our economy.

im figuring that after the election, things take a sharp turn for the worse. im expecting a war or some kind of military action to occur in the spring of 09.

FOR NOW: no panic is needed, but i submit that the following things should be done:

1. get a bunch of canned nutritional food (spinach, peas, beans, sardines, canned wild salmon, etc.). watch out for the MSG/autolyzed yeast extract... all garbage. cover all of your nutritional needs for carbs, protein, and vitamins. at some point in the future, there WILL be food shortages and food stores have only 3 days' worth of food in them. some bottles of multivitamins would be a good idea.

2. get some junk silver. apmex and tulving have the best prices, and apmex has bags of junk silver in smaller, more affordable quantities. in case the economy collapses, youll need the silver to trade. gold is great, but its not easily afforded.

3. water- i personally dont think its going to be an issue here in jersey, but ive stocked up on distilled water (the only water i trust) in my basement. the best idea is to develop some water purifying device like the watercone.

4. guns: if you dont have a gun permit, its going to take (at least in jackson) about 4 weeks to process it. THEN you can purchase one. depending on what your use is, you might want a coach gun (like a sawed off shotgun-- great for close range) or an AR-15 semi auto rifle or a simple revolver. you can buy a gun in jersey or go to guns america.com and buy one online. there will be transfer fees, but its much cheaper. if you get a handgun, get a taurus blued 357 magnum. very reliable and will stop anything.
the handgun permit/gun permit is about 60 bucks. gordon, im also anti- gun, but this situation requires it. youve got to protect your food/water supply. once the food runs out in the supermarkets, people will do anything to obtain food. and once its cold out, dont expect anyone to start growing any of their own vegetables.
PS: ammo is getting extremely expensive.
PPS: helicopters are apparently able to scan your house from above and determine if you have a gun in the home. so if you get a gun, hide it outside. vacuum seal it and bury it. theyve got vacuum sealers at sears or wal-mart for about 80 to 140 bucks.

5. im a big fan of colloidal silver-- i like the silver biotics brand. its got nanosilver in it thats very easily absorbed by the body. id get a bottle or two just in case there is some kind of epidemic thats set off. dr deagles site has 100% allicin pills which are supposedly excellent, but i havent purchased them. theres a product called MMS - sodium chlorite-- which supposedly is another type of cure-all, but im not familiar with that.
its my opinion that you get some kind of anti- bacterial/ anti-viral supplement. if the claims are true, youll be a survivor.

i think a weekend in the first week of october would be a good idea to discuss this. what is everyones schedule? ive got work myself all week long and on one day of the weekend, but i can move it around to a saturday or a sunday.

as far as an evacuation route is concerned, i think c. madigan was right. all roads will probably be blocked off by national guardsmen and state police. we wont be able to leave.

SO... at this point, we need to pay very close attention to the news and geopolitical actions of the country. thatll give us an inkling of what is in store for the future, and whether we are in for food shortages, a nuclear counterstrike, avian flu, or something else.
unfortunately, theres been too much iran/russia nuke stories for me to ignore.

in the meantime, we ought to stay vigilant and prepared. the NWO is running out of time to enslave us, and right now, theres too many of us to be incarcerated in FEMA camps. theyve got to wipe a bunch of us off before they can proceed any further.

i think it would be a good idea to state/post everyones field of expertise or knowledge in a given subject. im more geared to the nutrition stuff and know little about the free energy information. if we are going to collaborate, we need to find our strengths and have those with more info on a given subject educate those who are lacking.

just my opinion.

bb w/c
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:58 PM   #29
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

it is good to see everyone coming together like this and willing to help our fellow members out. i think that is a good idea if we could come up with a list of our skills/weeknesses. i have been following the financial markets for years, and this a historic time in history right now and its being down played like its no big of deal. one of the biggest things we have to worry about right now is when the physical year end for the gov, and country's start dumping dollars. not if but when this starts too happen we are going to see rappid deflation of the dollar then it will be too late. so now is def the time to start stocking up on you food/water/ammo. i cant stress that enough that now is the time to start acting for your preps, and we def live in the center of the action in nj.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #30
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

anyone that is interested in the financial market or money management in philly there is a great radio station am 860, one of the shows on there is The American Advisor from goldline interational. this show will cut threw all the BS and let you know whats really going on in markets and he gets gets great
inside info from sources that you will never hear in the main stream news. you can also listen to it online.

http://www.goldline.com/market-news/radio-show.html
Old 09-18-2008, 03:04 AM   #31
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

big A: have you bought gold and/or silver yet?
Old 09-18-2008, 03:10 AM   #32
Big A
Avalon Senior Member

i have some gold coins but no i have not bought a large quantity just yet. i have talked to goldline on the phone and have received several of there info packets.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #33
PriestOfLight
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman View Post

1. Begin hoarding fuel, or emergency provisions? What items?
For food I have stocked up on wild rice and beans. It's the cheapest route I can think of. Fuel, I just fill the tank as often as I can. Might pick up a 10 gallon tank to extend the range of the car.

Quote:
2. Plan/rehearse for an escape route to a safezone? Where?
Any where the poorer sections are not. The ghettos and the like. I would say any farm area. I don't know if this is possible, but moving to a remote place away from the park way and turnpike. I big worry over 30 years ago was that if something like this did happen, then people would come down off the parkway and ran sack the houses nearby. (Yes, people had ideas this was in the mix along time ago) The poorer sections are going to get hit the hardest.

Quote:
3. Get a firearm and prepare to go rambo? (I am anti-gun and not trained at all, but this whole apocalypse thing might just make me do exactly that!)
I have decided not to do the fire arm thing. I don't believe in taking a life. It's a personal decision. Plus, you get a gun they know you have it and will most likely visit you.

We really might have very little to worry about if the dollar is quickly replaced, and I think it will be if it does fall.

I have also bought a tent and sleeping bags. Going to stock on a few other camping items.
PriestOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:49 AM   #34
stevensonfire

Queens NYC here. I'll Stick with the Jersey Brothers and Sisters as Upstate is to far and NYC seems too busy looking for new jobs.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:52 AM   #35
stevensonfire

what are the laws on Purchasing Arms (rifles) in in Jersey
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #36
GordonFreeman

Thank you all for the wisdom, I have yet to decide if I still need a firearm, as I think we all need to be more positive and provide help to those in need once the $ht hits the fan. think it is prudent to begin the preparations now for any emergency that may arise, so I will probably get some gold/silver by next week as the prices of these will surely skyrocket with the incoming demand. Let us keep our eyeball date towards the first week of october, but I strongly suggest not to go beyond that.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:14 AM   #37
GordonFreeman

Alright people, we seriously have to get momentum in this. I have created a group where we can continue the conversation.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php

As BilderCheeseburger and Big A suggested, I have posted my strengths in it. I encourage everyone to join in order to maximize our success.

Thank you!

PRIME DIRECTIVE: To enable New Jersey and surrounding areas to rapidly ORGANIZE, PLAN and EXECUTE activities towards a Ground Crew for Survivability, Sustainability and Community

Old 09-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #38
GordonFreeman

BTW, the group name is:
New Jersey Ground Crew Network

here is the direct link:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=36

Quote:
Alright people, we seriously have to get momentum in this. I have created a group where we can continue the conversation.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php

As BilderCheeseburger and Big A suggested, I have posted my strengths in it. I encourage everyone to join in order to maximize our success.

Thank you!

PRIME DIRECTIVE: To enable New Jersey and surrounding areas to rapidly ORGANIZE, PLAN and EXECUTE activities towards a Ground Crew for Survivability, Sustainability and Community

Old 09-19-2008, 02:39 PM   #39
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Talking Re: New Jersey

Fort Lee

SHALL WE START A MASTER LIST OF NAMES & LOCATIONS?

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 09-21-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #40
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, essex county
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #41
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

hi oph and zen....

time to get the ball rolling here, folks. get into the social room that gordon set up and lets figure out a concrete meeting date and make this happen NOW. the time is NOW. i wanna do this meeting this coming weekend if we get enough people.

side note: as panicky as everyone is becoming with the collapsing financial markets, im getting excited. i suppose im simply sick of the status quo in this country. it should be an exhilarating time in history!

[i guess my attitude is tempered by the fact that our souls will reincarnate after existing in this life in this body, regardless of what happens, so nothing is THAT serious. but hell... this is it! wow!]
Old 09-21-2008, 03:44 AM   #42
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

ello mates! NJ all the way!
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:33 AM   #43
GordonFreeman

For those who hasn't joined yet, feel free to jump right in! Click on the link below.

Quote:
BTW, the group name is:
New Jersey Ground Crew Network

here is the direct link:

Old 09-22-2008, 06:10 AM   #44
OnePissedOffSaint
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: New Jersey

I share my home between Bergen County and Ocean Hey all!
OnePissedOffSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:39 PM   #45
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Jersey

Please list all New Jersey locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #46
OnePissedOffSaint
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: New Jersey

Lyndhurst, Toms River, Brick - sorry I was vague...
OnePissedOffSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #47
zombiebbq

i'm in northern nj myself, bergen county to be exact. not exactly sure if it'll be safe to stick around here if anything goes down...but i'm only 20 and don't really have the money to be able to pick up and leave for extended periods of times.(i currently live with my parents) Anyone else around my age and in a similar predicament? regardless i'm willing to help here and wherever in any way.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #48
Present Tense
Avalon Senior Member

Freehold here. Peace everyone
Present Tense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #49
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

present tense and zombie:

jump into the new jersey ground crew network so we can start planning a meeting. there isnt any time to waste anymore.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #50
GordonFreeman

9/27 Web Meeting
Thank you Big A, Wizend, rustanddust and bildercheeseburger for attending our first very productive and successful meeting. I've sent each of you the meeting minutes and our agreed assignments. The dial-in will always be open at 10:00PM everyday for everyones use. I will dial-in on Wednesday to check on whoever will be on.

Face-to-face Meeting
As discussed, we have reached an agreement on a place and date to meet- hope you all could come, please let me know if your schedule changes so I can propose another date.

How to get involved
The group is always open for those who want to join in:
1. post here your intent to join, your strengths and ZIP
2. Join in and get involved in our New Jersey Ground Crew Network Group http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?groupid=36
3. join our scheduled Web meetings at 10:00PM and our scheduled face-to-face meetings!

God bless everyone and God bless America!

Last edited by GordonFreeman; 09-28-2008 at 12:01 PM.