Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-26-2008, 04:48 AM   #1
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Young people??? Teenagers???

I'm pretty young but also fully awake and preparing myself for the ongoing shift of consciousness that will wrap our planet completely as we get through our celestial walk that's occurring at a galactic level.

My life is quite atypical for teenager my age, but that's ok. One day it will be clear why it had to be like that, as it is being made clear to me as I keep on walking time and space.

Fellows,

I just feel an extreme responsibility for myself, and then of course, humanity and my planet. And I know, very clearly, the role that children, adolescents like me and young people in general will have in the design and presentation of a new paradigm for the humans on planet Earth.

So...

Let's talk. I'm in Chicago at the moment, and will remain here for at least a couple of months. My journey will probably continue at a different location, but since the present moment (Now) is the most important element of existence, I was wondering if it would be possible to exchange ideas with young people about this new Earth that will be designed.

Peace out xx
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 05:35 AM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Young people??? Teenagers???

I'm impressed. As one of the elders I keep an eye out for young folks who have their eyes open. I'll be hoping to see more of your posts.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:09 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchanawesomekid View Post
I'm pretty young but also fully awake and preparing myself for the ongoing shift of consciousness that will wrap our planet completely as we get through our celestial walk that's occurring at a galactic level.

My life is quite atypical for teenager my age, but that's ok. One day it will be clear why it had to be like that, as it is being made clear to me as I keep on walking time and space.

Fellows,

I just feel an extreme responsibility for myself, and then of course, humanity and my planet. And I know, very clearly, the role that children, adolescents like me and young people in general will have in the design and presentation of a new paradigm for the humans on planet Earth.

So...

Let's talk. I'm in Chicago at the moment, and will remain here for at least a couple of months. My journey will probably continue at a different location, but since the present moment (Now) is the most important element of existence, I was wondering if it would be possible to exchange ideas with young people about this new Earth that will be designed.

Peace out xx
Glad to hear. Always a good thing when younger generations can see the importance of the events in the world today.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:48 AM   #4
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
I'm impressed. As one of the elders I keep an eye out for young folks who have their eyes open. I'll be hoping to see more of your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Glad to hear. Always a good thing when younger generations can see the importance of the events in the world today.

Thank you, thank you

It's not easy to reach out to young people like myself, but it's not too hard, it's just a matter of ** TUNING IN **.

An enormous mass of young humanity is genetically predisposed to understanding the totality of information there is available. Most don't know what it is they possess, and those who do know are scattered all over.

But then again, there's a beginning to every endeavor, right?

I personally will be using the discipline of music to convey unity, and I will do my best to use the mass media to our advantage.

I love this forum as much as I engulf myself in Camelot's interviews.

Peace to you elders.

xx

Last edited by suchanawesomekid; 10-27-2008 at 12:52 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:09 AM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchanawesomekid View Post
...It's not easy to reach out to young people like myself, but it's not too hard, it's just a matter of ** TUNING IN **...
I am very please to read your thoughts. You are obviously clever and have access to Knowledge.

Here is my thought surfing on your own words: "Tuning In".

I am in close relation with few adolescents in my surrounding (family). Of course, we share a lot about "Awakening" topics.

What impress me the most, is the Knowledge already in them. The thirst for more Knowledge about this topic. And the strong desire to share it with others.

I know you have a great role to play in the unfolding events on Earth. Here is a thread I made about a month ago. About the prime importance of children (from 0 to 15) in the world.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3577

Here is a quote from a post you did earlier. It is pure Wisdom my friend. Your are a blessing for all of us. Keep posting. Stay humble, I am not glorifying you to feed your Ego, just stay yourself, simple, clear and humble. The Wisdom you carry is needed. And always keep learning...

Quote: "The planetary situation is not positive, yet it is very exciting. But we must be aware, not of what's going on or who did it or what happens behind the curtains, we are a little bit passed that stage, we must be aware so we can take righteous action.

RIGHTEOUS ACTION.

And trust in the present moment.

And the enormous power of our true mother, the Earth.

Mater Terra knows everything we think we know, and as it is her job to contain the Creation, she will support any good endeavor.

BUT WE MUST MOVE FROM OUR HEADS BACK INTO OUR HEARTS.

We must believe in what we cannot understand." End of the quote.

I bless you and your beloved and hope to read more of your posts in the future.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-27-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:18 AM   #6
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to give you a big hug of gratitude!
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:54 AM   #7
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Kid,

Welcome to the real world eh?
I like your idea of music and unity for that resonates with my own perspective. Music can touch you deep inside can it not.
Im an owl' fella but im still young inside where it counts.

Tolerance and understanding are key factors as you grow and learn.
I wish you the very best on your own personal journey into truth.

Good luck,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:11 AM   #8
Estarr
Avalon Senior Member

hello! Im aslo a young person (is 22 still young?) but I've *known* that the world wasnt what it seemed since I was much younger. Ive sort of felt like an outsider growing up, my friends and people around me seemed to be only concerned about mundane bull ****. I never pictured myself as having an ordinary job or an ordinary life. I find that now that im out of school and working full time that my life is basicly robotic in my day to day actions. Wake up-shower-eat-go to work-sleep. I know that im not going to be happy doing this and i believe that many people feel this way but are too scared to admit it because they would have to live with that fact that they are trapped in the system. Working 40+ hrs a week doenst let a lot of time up to figure out how to escape robot society. So to all they young people I say start living your freedom right now and figure out how to make a living out of it. Dont wait till you have thousands of dollars of student loans or your paying a mortgage or your trapped in a bull **** job. Its not going to be popular to go against the grain but I guarantee it will be worth it. Of course its not impossible to change your life path, its something im doing right now, but it woulda been a hell of a lot easier if I knew where i wanted to go when i was a little younger. Kids are encouraged to follow the crowd, pic a school, pick a car, pick a job, pick a house. Screw that dont ever settle for anything! Create your education, create your job, create the life you want because no one is just gonna give it to you. Anyway good to hear from another young person keep up the good fight

Last edited by Estarr; 10-27-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Estarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:12 AM   #9
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

What up SAAK, Im so glad I randomly happend upon this thread... here is my take.

Im 26 years old, and just like you and Estar said, I also had the notion that the story that we had been told as children was not as it seemed. I mean were lied to as children, Santa Clause, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy even the smallest of lies is a reflection of the whole picture. But you knew that already, otherwise you wouldnt have found your way here. I also felt like amongst others I had a pretty good grasp of the idea that conflict and war really didnt seem to solve problems as much as perpetuate them, It always seemed that keeping a positive energy around me always difused situations and kept them off, shoot I made friends that way.... good friends, strong close friends. But you may have been aware of that as well because hell, youre here. I found that I didnt need to be what anyone wanted me to be, I found that my personal happiness and health was BOTTOM LINE because honestly without that I was just a slave sweating and bleeding for someone elses benefit whilest I wasted away in an ocean of servitude and debt. But you may also be well aware of that because as I said before...you...are...here....

This is my point, on behalf of our generation, DO NOT fall into that image of being an inferior youth. Dont let anyone condescend you and make you feel like just because youre younger that you have less of an awareness or idea of whats going on around you. You have eyes too, you have ears, you damn well know how to use them, and can use them better than people much older. In fact ill wager that HUMANS of our generation even have a better grasp on what oneness is and what its going to take to usher in this new way of life that we are heading for. Now im not saying that youre acting inferior or ANYTHING LIKE THAT. But its natural for the younger to feel as though they have less in ways of consciousness and intellect than those who are older than them, and thats just plain bullsh!t. Its just as much a form of social programming as anything else we learn about on these boards. I can say this true, because recently I have had so many debates with my elders that it is CLEAR that they have no grasp on the truth or even the comprehension of such things, I know that if worse comes to worse itll be me helping them to adjust and to survive. Hell a lot of the jack@sses on this very forum that have fist fights over the most unimportant issues are decades older than ourselves. Because we are younger does not make us inferior in awarness, or consciousness, or intellect. What younger really makes us, is the adults who will be in control on future dates such as 2012. The LEADERS of tomorrow who will have to pick up all the broken toys that our elders have been playing with for decades upon decades.

Never lose respect for those who came before you, but take the things they say as if you were reading a thread on this forum. Think of what theyre background may have been, think of what they have been through, think about what types of bias they may have, think of what kind of programming they have not yet transcended, be conscious of the fact that have struggles inside and out and what it may do to the way they think...think and question and think and question and THEN draw your OWN TRUTH. Draw your own truth because its clear, not even our elders know what were really in for, no one will know until that day.

Good luck Kid.... Good luck to all of us,
Roland K
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:28 PM   #10
ashton3625
Avalon Senior Member

Hey!

I am 18 at the moment and... everything happened to me earlier in the year around march when i was 17 still. But regardless... I am here too : ) I have one friend that had the awakening happen. Mine occured the first time i tried mushrooms... completly unexpected but very welcomed. I hope you are blessed on your journey and i know we can create peace together. I have just had an overwelming feeling to change the world... im sure u know what i am talking about. But its nice to know your out there too!

Ashton
ashton3625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

hello lil brothers,

i sometimes see a number of a given generation, and think... man, why dont they get it?

then people like yourselves come along,
and give allot of hope.

im 28 myself,
and lately i have been learning there are a whole lot more kids who are thinking for themselves with open hearts and open eyes.

Thank you
Blessings

Andy
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:35 PM   #12
14all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarr View Post
Kids are encouraged to follow the crowd, pic a school, pick a car, pick a job, pick a house. Screw that dont ever settle for anything! Create your education, create your job, create the life you want because no one is just gonna give it to you. Anyway good to hear from another young person keep up the good fight
Estarr,
I really resonate with this because I'm 20 and in school but am realizing that I don't want to just continue to 'pick a car, job, house' etc...I'm starting to figure out my own priorities and how I can make them a reality, instead of just doing what i'm told, essentially. I'm starting to learn how to do this and I hope you and all the other youngsters on this forum realize the power that we have inherently (free will). Just going along with what everyone expects makes you unhappy, and I am proof of this. Now that I'm starting to live for myself and my ideals i'm becoming more and more empowered to keep bettering myself. Suchanawesome kid deserves a digitial high five for this post bc I don't feel that the younger ages are represented very well on this forum--but we are definitely here!...and ready to start implementing personal and societal changes to positively effect the world. Power to the peaceful!! Keep it up everyone!!

All the best,
Kyle
14all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:44 PM   #13
sleepybrown84
Avalon Senior Member

It's good to know that there's other teenagers out there that are experiencing this "awakening". I'm 17, and i know it can be tough sometimes thinking about these kinds of changes, and your right.. it's not what most teenagers do. Hell, i used to be one of those ignorant people just thinking about the next party, or our next football game.

Just like Ashton up there, things starting changing for me when i tried psychedelics. They can be a real catalyst to awakening from this 3d life we live here on Earth.

This is my 1st post and i just felt I had to write something in this thread, and to all the other teenagers in this forum.. give a shout! Let us know you're here! Anyways that's it for me, peace and love.

Mark
sleepybrown84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:54 PM   #14
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Okay young people, here's a problem I could use some help with. I'm attempting to mentor a 15 year old who is very aware of the mess the world is in. He is very upset by all of the people who don't understand how much damage they are doing to the world and themselves. He cares more about animals than people. He would just as soon kill the people he sees as harmful. Seriously. Not that I think he is about to act on that, but he says he would not feel bad about it. We discussed this at length yesterday and I started telling him about concepts such as Karma. He has little knowledge of such things, but seemed interested. What might make him understand and feel his connection with other people with the same intensity as his feeling for animals? He's had a rough life so far. Any ideas?

Sorry if this seems like hijacking the thread, but I could really use some help here. Consider it one discussion topic among many.

Last edited by Jnana; 10-27-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #15
sleepybrown84
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jnana,

I think that he might just need some more exposure to the world, especially with kids his own age. Maybe he could join a sports team? Or some sort of club? Is he in school? Any school activities he enjoys that could be done with other kids?

I can understand how he feels, I was similar when i was younger.. was always interested in animals and nature. Actually, maybe this can be his tool to interact with others and see that not everyone is bad! Are there any sort of groups that get together to explore animals/biology?

Maybe even a trip to the museum will spark that sense of appreciation for the world, you never know. Hope that helped! Good luck,

Mark
sleepybrown84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #16
IronWoman

i feel the same way.. and it's true, we have a huge responsibility! (i turned 19 a few days ago)
i always think bout the future.. and one day when i have children... they will have a different upbringing than most of us here... no brain-washing, etc

and 4 the coming events'- i feel like i have a responsibilty to at least lead some ppl, help them.. in any way i can.. since i have a clue of what is actually happening..

most/all ppl around me are not yet awakened.. and when i try to "tap" a fuse that will light their minds eye.. (talk of 'awakening') they just listen.. but after that- they are normal as ever.. too caught up in other things.. ya kno?

ehm i dunno..

i just want change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. what a sad world

by the way SUCHANAWESOMEKID-- how old are you??
and i'm glad you have awakened.. and that ur helping others realise shi*.. SO GOOD JOB!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:59 AM   #17
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

So far this is the best thread of information that I have ever read on this forum. Were all apart of the same generation and all of us are simply speaking from personal experience, things we picked apart and learned simply from using compassion and intuition. Things we werent taught in school. Like I said, I believe our generation is has a good grasp on what it will take to usher in a new way of life for our future. This is a good thread, this is quality s#!t, no debates just honesty and light. Represent young people!

....and they wanna know who the indigo children are?

Jnana... Thats a tough one, how do you show someone that what they feel is good, but to learn to balance it. I mean having such a passionate care for Nature and the Earth itself cannot be a bad thing, not by any means. But how to get him to understand balance and how to use his feelings for positive and not channel it negatively, that sounds tough. How do you teach someone to have compassion towards people causing harm? I think Karma is a good start especially if he shows interest. It sounds like you would be successful if you used spirtuality (not religion, but spirtuality) to reach him. He sounds open to that. Id bet that if you took a survey, a lot of us could trace times in our early life that we had issues and occurances, on some level of the scale, similar to this kid.

Last edited by SoldierOfTruth808; 10-28-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #18
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Hello magnificent young people!
What a good thread to read.
You are all stepping up to the plate with great style.
i'm a young 37.

A couple of the posts here are to do with psychedelics, and one of the people who helped us all in the 80's was Terrence McKenna with his inspirational attitude to phsychedelics, human evolution, the future of us humans and
how wrong we [esp the 'west'] have got things..in soooo many ways!
This planet and us humans were never meant to be like it has been, and we know this truth to be self evident.
It was from him that I found out about 2012 [what he called timewave zero]
He was a total inspiration, and his voice has a lovely hypnotic quality, and he was also extremely funny whilst tackling some serious subjects.

Here's a film of one of his lectures, i can't recommend him highly enough;

'Terrence McKenna; Seeking the Stone; Part 1'
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67521723616224

Full power to you all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:11 PM   #19
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

I HAVE TO SAY I am real happy I started this thread.
One can learn from so many people, so many things. And it's a never-ending process. I don't see any boundaries right now. I feel we are all neighbors.
And the time when humans and the Earth live in complete balance is coming fast.
There this guy Drunvalo Melchizedek, the coolest old man i've ever seen, and he says there is a spiritual grid that was put around the Earth.
He says everything is going to grow spiritually and there is nothing to stop it. That we might better be on another planet.
I see it all the time. Every time I take a train or a bus. Every time I walk. It's everywhere.
I love you people!!!

Gregg xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepybrown84 View Post
I can understand how he feels, I was similar when i was younger.. was always interested in animals and nature.
hey Mark, same here.
i'm still totally into animals and nature tho. that hasn't changed one bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
.. what a sad world (...)

by the way SUCHANAWESOMEKID-- how old are you??
it's a beautiful world tho. a totally amazing world.
i'm 17.
nice to meet you. Gregg xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I'm attempting to mentor a 15 year old who is very aware of the mess the world is in. (...) He cares more about animals
I completely relate to what he means when he says he cares more about animals. I know exactly what he means.
It's kind of a complicated situation. But he's right. You see... this is something that was given to me...
when it comes to the universe... the human form is the only one that is able to stay away from the idea of perfection. because we manipulate things and make mistakes.
animals are not designed to manipulate. they exist in complete unison with themselves and the Earth. they don't make mistakes. they are absolutely perfect.
and it is OUR DUTY as human beings to PROTECT the flora and the fauna.
it is them who are perfect. not us.

i think that kid is on the right path, and you are lucky to be mentoring him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepybrown84 View Post
It's good to know that there's other teenagers out there that are experiencing this "awakening". I'm 17, and i know it can be tough sometimes thinking about these kinds of changes, and your right.. it's not what most teenagers do. (...) Just like Ashton up there, things starting changing for me when i tried psychedelics. They can be a real catalyst to awakening from this 3d life we live here on Earth.
Hey Mark, I'm 17 too, and it's a real relief to know that people like us are becoming more common than usual. I don't need statistics, I just know. And people our age are going to have a hugeeee responsibility in the upcoming couple of years.
i've never had mushrooms, but yes some people have recommended it.
they do what ayahuasca does... they open the astral eye. i do thc, and i know for sure certain substances like thc are basic tools for the modern man honestly.
talk to you later bro. Gregg xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14all View Post
I don't feel that the younger ages are represented very well on this forum--but we are definitely here!...
like Kyle here said it.... WE ARE HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashton3625 View Post
I am 18 at the moment and... everything happened to me earlier in the year around march when i was 17 still. (...) Mine occured the first time i tried mushrooms... (...) I have just had an overwelming feeling to change the world.
Hey Ashton, I'm 17 now and to be honest the last 3 months have been insane with revelations and knowledge and amazing supernatural experiences. Totally changed my life forever.
you know... I've never tried mushrooms, some people have recommended it... i have a thc compound strict diet.
and yess i know what you mean.. the feeling of real change is so strong it's almost like change is real easy to do. i am very excited about everything lately really hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfTruth808 View Post
Never lose respect for those who came before you, but take the things they say as if you were reading a thread on this forum. Think of what theyre background may have been, think of what they have been through, think about what types of bias they may have, think of what kind of programming they have not yet transcended, be conscious of the fact that have struggles inside and out and what it may do to the way they think...think and question and think and question and THEN draw your OWN TRUTH. Draw your own truth because its clear, not even our elders know what were really in for, no one will know until that day.
thanks a lot. those were inspiring lines right there.
the understanding of anything is always relative to subject and circumstances.
the important thing is to let go of any old concept, simply let it go, because the present is preparing itself for an ENORMOUS future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarr View Post
hello! Im aslo a young person (is 22 still young?) (...) Kids are encouraged to follow the crowd, pic a school, pick a car, pick a job, pick a house. Screw that dont ever settle for anything! Create your education, create your job, create the life you want because no one is just gonna give it to you.
dudeee 22 is totally young. it's like you are a plant and right now you are the ripest you will ever be.

and yes that's true all you said about the robotic life the system pushes people to want and consider the way to go. it's very sad indeed.
and what you say... to create one's education and job and everything that is EXACTLY what i have personally been doing for quite some time now.
it's exciting to feel intelligent. when you realize you are here and you count and you are unique and everything can be better.
did you know we have the technology and resources to end poverty on earth? that's something to think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Tolerance and understanding are key factors as you grow and learn.
Thanks Merlin. Tolerance and understanding sound like exactly what is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
What impress me the most, is the Knowledge already in them. The thirst for more Knowledge about this topic. And the strong desire to share it with others.
I believe it to be a genetic predisposition.
It seems to me the Creation provides what it's necessary. That is why evolution sounds like a such a logical idea, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Your are a blessing for all of us. Keep posting. Stay humble, I am not glorifying you to feed your Ego, just stay yourself, simple, clear and humble. The Wisdom you carry is needed. And always keep learning...
Thank you so much Steven, your words totally numb the already numbed illusion of separation. You know... I used to feel really lonely up until 3 months ago. Nowadays it's so easy for me to relate to everyone, no matter who, and this animal empathy fills me with the kind of strength you would rightfully expect from like a heavy armored shield. Sometimes I feel fear, most of the time anxiety, but always return to hope, like in automatic mode. The present is fascinating, but the future looks super amazing.
And that's what I'm always trying to do. Learn. Take Data In <<<
Old 11-02-2008, 02:01 AM   #20
omnicentricity
Avalon Senior Member

I guess being in my twenties qualfies me as a youngster. I don't really know if "new paradigm understandings" (for lack of a better term) resonates with younger people or older people more, but I tend to experience that older people tend to be less receptive. Maybe this is due to the fact that being exposed to negative social conditioning for longer periods of time has a more intense effect, maybe not. I don't pretend to know. One thing I do know though, is that my idea of maturing (at this point in my life), is learning how to re-integrate all the states of being that I took completely for granted as a very young child.

Most people, by the time they become adults, will lose their capacity for youthful abandonment. They will never lose the CRAVING for it but they become psychologically starved because they have supressed the ability for so long.

This is pretty fascinating when you consider all the advertising with images of adults with big beaming smiles on their faces while using a product – but when you think about it, how many adults do YOU know who have the ability to have that much fun??

By my own personal estimation, fun is probably one of the least commonly experienced emotions among adults.

I notice that when most adults say, "I’m having fun" it’s more often a vacuous jargon that means "I’m interested in what I’m doing" as opposed to the ecstatic abandonment they enjoyed when they were kids.

Along these lines, as a word of warning which mirrors my own experience after delving into "alternative information sources" for many, many years now - make sure to keep in touch with the joyfullness of your youth. And EVERYTHING that exists for you to interact with, is there for the sole purpose of your learning.

There is SO much of this information that can have the lingering effect of fear and paranoia if you do not frame it properly into your worldview. All the negative stuff is just there for you to notice & learn from (perhaps in terms of "how NOT to be"). All the positive stuff is there to fuel your self-esteem, motivation and create possiblities in terms of what you can DO with the enlightened reality you experience as a result of the learning you have taken responsibility for.

I have at many times in the past, noticed myself slipping into thought patterns which are preoccupied with "what happened," and while this can be useful just keep in mind that you are focusing on the past. This can be like driving through your rearview mirror.

A much better alternative is ask yourself proactive questions like:
How am I creating possibilities for myself with what I am learning?
How is this relevant to what I can create?
What do I choose to do with this?
How do I feel about this?
How does this connect?
How much fun can I have sharing myself with others?

... to name a few.

Be aware of your intention, first and foremost. You are the only one who has absolute authority over how you choose to respond to anything you encounter.

Us youngsters are going to be running this planet soon... let's make sure we bring out the best in ourselves and others while this is happening

For what it's worth, from one noob to another

Here's some funny pictures, because I like them and here's a place to post them so why not...
a drawing by a friend of mine:

a picture of a goat who dances to music:

and what may perhaps be the coolest picture ever lol:

Last edited by omnicentricity; 11-02-2008 at 03:55 AM. Reason: spacegoatfarts
omnicentricity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #21
oxjmaups2005xo
Avalon Senior Member

whats up i know exactly what your talking about im 21 as of the moment but i always felt totally different and had deeper understanding of things since i was able to have clear thoughts and was able to remember them i remember my awakening of things started to happen when i was about 12 was when i was able to make sense of everything and put it together.
oxjmaups2005xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #22
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful thread. Wonderful words from all of you. I am so happy that this forum exists and that such a diverse group has come together to share their wisdom and intelligence. God Bless Avalon...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #23
Deoxyan

such an awesome kid seems to mean such an arrogant human.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:35 AM   #24
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

You got anything else to say besides that, Deoxyan? Whats your aim, when you made that statement?
Old 11-02-2008, 08:52 AM   #25
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfTruth808 View Post
You got anything else to say besides that, Deoxyan? Whats your aim, when you made that statement?

my aim is to have an opinion. if you dislike it ignore it.