Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Default SPOKANE, Washington - ALL AGES OK!!!

Hello hello,

I am a young person on a fantastic journey. Which is not uncommon for the times we are living.

Awesome times of profound transformation.

Yes... this is all about Spiritual Enlightenment, so we don't destroy ourselves as a planetary civilization... but surely... if we are here on Project Avalon, we know all this.

We know that all this is not because we want to simply survive, but because we want to thrive in beauty and perfection so we can become the beacon of light for our galaxy.

Do not underestimate the inmense power that we possess as a young planetary civilization.

I am young, so I would love it if young people like me could get back to me. But surely, ALL AGES are fine as well!! Our spiritual selves don't have age, only essence.

It's important that we can start the rituals and the actions that are necessary so the actual cleansing of the planet can begin in earnest.

There is much I can teach.... and certainly much I can learn. I am willing to do both, as that is the nature of the human form.

Let the force be with you!!!
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:57 PM   #2
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SPOKANE, Washington - ALL AGES OK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchanawesomekid View Post
Hello hello,

Awesome times of profound transformation.

I am young, so I would love it if young people like me could get back to me. But surely, ALL AGES are fine as well!! Our spiritual selves don't have age, only essence.

Let the force be with you!!!
Welcome to the forum you awesomekid !

Perhaps you ought to state your age... or define young... so people within your preferred 'catchment' can get in touch?

When I was 18 I thought I was young, when I was 25 I thought I was mature.

when I hit 30 I thought I was 'still' young and at 40 I still 'feel' young.

But to anyone that's 18, they would probably perceive 40 differently. As I did.

So I think you have the right approach... don't limit yourself to old or young...and anyway... for all anyone knows... the real age of the average Avalonian is 13 and three quarters...even if they say different!

And are we to go on young as in the years accrued in this lifetime, or all your lifetimes?

I'm a little fuzzy on my actual age

As for being like you... I'm pretty sure there's no two people alike at Avalon.

But welcome aboard, may you find what you are searching for...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
But to anyone that's 18, they would probably perceive 40 differently.
Not me. I always hung out with those much older than myself, and some my age as well (less interesting though). You wouldn't believe how outrageously entertaining 40 year old couples can be at parties, you'd think they were the youngest ones.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Not me. I always hung out with those much older than myself, and some my age as well (less interesting though). You wouldn't believe how outrageously entertaining 40 year old couples can be at parties, you'd think they were the youngest ones.
I was an old 18... and I've always enjoyed the company of 'elders' lol... feel I can get away with saying that now

I'm definitely getting younger as I get older... as Dylan would say...

"ah.. but I was so much older then... I'm younger than that now "

K

P.S. In another wonderful twist, I've only recently seen these as the real words to that song. I used to think they were "I was so much older then I'm younger then than now" {I blame Crosby's honey dipped west coast accent} Which I thought was clever as it made no temporal sense whatsoever... (I suspect J-rod 57 varieties involvement with Bob Dylan's head... but my timeline now seems to have shifted... and the lyric quoted above the clip now makes perfect sense.)

Ah..., let's take that as a good portent that all is unfolding as it should...

Last edited by Kulapops; 02-28-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote