Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default List of Predictions

I have been asked to re-post information that John Moore shared on his radio broadcast earlier this week.

In the brief below, John Moore shares his concerns, but I would encourage anyone interested to listen to each of his broadcasts this week. He is now on daily at www.themicroeffect.com, which is where Jeff Rense is now. And the shows are archived.

John has been and still is a private homicide detective of 37 years around the St. Louis area, and ex-special forces.

Briefing of JR Moore- (summarizing)
I (John Moore) just received some information from a military source (John stated he has known this very reliable source for a long time) and we are facing a really serious disastrous event with high probability. Should it occur it will put the country in a free for all and of course a high potential for martial law etc, will exist.

He went on to give a list of eleven cities that have been targeted for an attack starting sometime after June 1. And the type of attack he was talking about was a nuke.

Now this type of info leads to a lot of thought provoking responses. However, we might want to consider that just because something "doesn't" happen is not proof there wasn't some type of 007 struggle at the last minute to save the world. Or more realistically, a last minute missed detail derailed the bad guy's plan while in motion. And have we ever heard the federal government get on the news and say whew we almost lost Dallas today to a nuke? Not likely nor will we, especially if some of them are complicit (like they were in the WTC).

John's comments continued by stating what we could be facing this fall. Read them without fear as just a list of things to consider. His reason for stating these is because of the reliability of his sources. And if ever you wanted a source vetted, you would want him vetting it.

1) The final economic/dollar collapse - Sept/Oct
2) Food shortages - Sept/Oct
3) A pandemic - Aug
4) And quite possibly a nuclear attack on a city - sometime after June 1.
Also he mentioned that WWIII might already be going and we just don't know it yet...

More thoughts on the list.
  1. Economy- Several months ago we were given a date of October 7 by Cliff High, and his research indicated that the event would disturb us for quite some time. Then we had the market crash and bailout right on schedule, and the economy continues to be troubled. Now, through his latest research he has predicted the following.
  2. The derivatives bubble will start the event-ball rolling in Aug. of 2009. That hyperinflation will begin in the background October 16 and that for 10 days the word “consternation” is seen in the research, and linked to the event. Then on November 5 hyperinflation will become visible to the public. Continuing, from November 5-8 the dollar will lose its luster and no one will want it and that will last till March 2010.
  3. Then post December 2009 early 2010, the federal government will economically collapse, which has already started to be seen by the releasing of many federal contractors.
  4. That one sixth of the Dutch are seriously preparing for the imminent collapse of the dollar along with the a higher percentage of the Russians preparing.

So John's economic info is lining up with Cliff High who was dead on with last October's economic event. It would not be hard to see why there would be a food shortage if there was a collapse of the dollar.

Pandemic: Too much to say on this topic to list here, so just go to my blog which is linked at the bottom.

My final thoughts.
How much more do we have to be told that the nation is tanking. It's going to be great to see the dark side fail, which it will.... eventually, but we have a really bumpy road to travel before we get there.

Yes we the people, not government are going to have to make plans to take back the responsibilities we have so long neglected. And if any one or all of these events were to occur, hopefully we can all find ourselves in a location where people know how to take care of themselves. Even if we are alone and not in a community, at least be in a state were you can expect the people to tell the federal government leave us alone we'll take care of ourselves.

My advice? Continue to store food, Examine your state, and plan on moving if it is going to cooperate with big brother. And remember it is about all of us, me, you, our neighbors. Be ready to help put the community into action with real answers YOU have thought of ahead of time.

So, what would you recommend your community to do? Even if only one of these events happen, there is going to be a lot of needy people that have not even mentally prepared.

How should we get ready to meet these needs?

Last edited by Waterman; 05-29-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote