Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Kissinger Dead?

Viking recently posted an article by Christopher Story that got everyone]s knickers in a twist hoping that the tables are turning on the Dark Cabal. For anyone who missed this one, its a must read
"Signs of an Endgame Showdown in Washington..7 Planes of Foreign Authorities Descend on Washington" http://www.worldreports.org/news/250...ith_washington

The implications of this story literally have the potential to change the face of America forever, including leading us into WWIII. I did some research on Christopher Story and for the most part his reputation is impeccable, he's well-known for his integrity in getting the truth out on corruption in politics. And aside from a handful of people who had their gripes, the overwhelming majority of his peers have good things to say about him.

Christopher's latest article implies that Henry Kissinger may have been killed on December 12, 2009, right now "No one wants to talk about Kissinger"

Apparently Greenspan's been arrested and is already out on bail, the heats on Geitner to turn over codes, massive audits are taking place, fiscal problems are becoming to big to ignore with notes into the Quadrillions and they're also saying that the numbers of dead on 9/11 were underestimated, that about 10,000 people were killed

$47 TRILLION LIEN AGAINST U.S. TREASURY AND FED
SHOWDOWN TAKES A DECISIVE TURN AS THE CHINESE AND MI-6 TURN THE SCREW, 12/14/09
KISSINGER ASSOCIATES EXECUTED BY M1-6

Excerpt:
At about 1:00pm New York time on 13th December, the Editor learned that prominent associates of Kissinger and two corrupt bankers ‘working for’ Kissinger have been ‘executed’, and that these horizontalisations were performed by MI-6 – it is believed, on Saturday 12th December 2009.

This development sent a sharp message inter alia to Timothy Geithner, who blocked the payouts to the country recipients at 9.30 am on Friday 11th December, despite the fact that President Obama had signed off for the countries to be paid, on Wednesday 9th December. As indicated elsewhere in this report, Geithner has been reported to us to be in quote ‘very serious trouble’ unquote.

These executions will also send a message to the Nazi Continuum to the effect that any further criminal sabotage and disruption will not be tolerated by the powers that still really matter in this world, and that key elements within the ‘Main Enemy’ have at long last woken up from their 64-year slumber in the face of this Nazi onslaught, with a vengeance.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/251...asury_and__fed

Last edited by AscendingStarseed; 12-16-2009 at 03:07 AM.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kissinger Dead?

Wow thanks so much for posting this. I love your sig too btw.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'd take anything that songbird says with a grain of salt.

He could be right after all but only time will tell.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:14 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Hmmm... I'm waiting to see this on Drudge because if Kissinger is morte this is very big news. Personally, I thought he was a clone by this time and that he would never die.

Last edited by Carol; 12-16-2009 at 04:24 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:25 AM   #5
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'd take anything that songbird says with a grain of salt.

He could be right after all but only time will tell.
As I said, instead of jumping to conclusions and forming an opinion based on whatever I wanted to believe I researched Christopher Story to see who he is and what kind journalist he is. The only negative thing I found on him was in 2008 he said NESARA was dead, which naturally upset a lot of people. I think he's since changed his tune on that. But, as far as outright, blatant lies he does NOT have the reputation of being a yellow journalist along the lines of the National Enquirer reporting which is basically what you imply.

Most Americans seem oblivious to the fact that the US has been bullying smaller nations for decades now and lately we've been angering the Chinese who are bankrolling us...the international community views America as a pariah, we are what Germany was to the world going into WWII and at some point countries will band together behind China and Russia to put America in it's place, stripping the country of it's power base and taking over. Much of what he says makes sense and is bound to happen sooner or later.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:25 AM   #6
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
hmmm, I'm waiting to see this on Drudge because if Kissinger is morte this is very big news. Personally, I thought is was a clone by this time and that he would never die.
It's amazing how all these Bilderbergers seem to reach ages in the deep 90ties with ease ...

That alone gives you a hint that something is going on behind their smoke screens
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:26 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

pearl removed ~ edit

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-16-2009 at 04:39 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:29 AM   #8
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Hmmm...Personally, I thought he was a clone by this time and that he would never die.
That means they'll just resurrect him in another clone and no one will ever know the difference!
Old 12-16-2009, 04:33 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
As I said, instead of jumping to conclusions and forming an opinion based on whatever I wanted to believe I researched Christopher Story to see who he is and what kind journalist he is. The only negative thing I found on him was in 2008 he said NESARA was dead, which naturally upset a lot of people. I think he's since changed his tune on that. But, as far as outright, blatant lies he does NOT have the reputation of being a yellow journalist along the lines of the National Enquirer reporting which is basically what you imply.

Most Americans seem oblivious to the fact that the US has been bullying smaller nations for decades now and lately we've been angering the Chinese who are bankrolling us...the international community views America as a pariah, we are what Germany was to the world going into WWII and at some point countries will band together behind China and Russia to put America in it's place, stripping the country of it's power base and taking over. Much of what he says makes sense and is bound to happen sooner or later.
It certainly reads like a tabloid but he's been doing this long enough to a point where some of it has to be true.

As for Americans pissing off other countries? I'm not sure even the NESARA act could save any of us. To me, the best thing to do is make as many friends as you can, especially if they're Chinese.

Speaking of clones, as I hinted in another thread, I think that Obama has been cloned along with Bill Clinton and Kissinger of course. Call me insane but they all operate in a robotic manner that goes contrary to what we've known about them (except for Kissinger, who has always been a shmuck).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #10
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Never heard of this Christopher guy, but as (not if?) I take AscendingStarseed's word for it, this story - quite a read, I must say - has (may have) huge implications.
And not for the worse, this time.
A 'civil war' in the Illuminati ranks!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:58 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Date of Birth:
86 is his Current Age: 05/27/1923
29/11

and, if he was looking to depart

he might choose
this eXit date
12/17/2009 = 29/11
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:59 AM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i wonder if they knock off points-for bad behaviour ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #13
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i wonder if they knock off points-for bad behaviour ???
I believe they do.

And the planet is ripe.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
It's amazing how all these Bilderbergers seem to reach ages in the deep 90ties with ease ...

That alone gives you a hint that something is going on behind their smoke screens
I've heard more in the news lately about organs being cloned in labs. It kind of takes the heat off organ trafficking or whatever cloning black projects may be available.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ascending...I was reading part of this last night...about to post to get some feedback...you beat me to it...

What do you think of the report?

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Ascending...I was reading part of this last night...about to post to get some feedback...you beat me to it...

What do you think of the report?

viking
Like I said, from what I read on Christopher Story he's known for exposing corruption, although he's fairly unknown in the US he has a pretty solid reputation in the UK...

It feels like somethings about to break so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a lot truth to the story. Since the US media is so controlled, it's a wait and see kind of thing...but for several months now I've been hearing a buzz from overseas that America has no idea what's about to hit us, and the international community is fed-up with the criminals running the show. You can hear the hate in everyone's voice when they talk about America...

Did you hear about the massacre in Afghanistan this week? How the people are rising up against the military occupation over there? The international community is approaching a tipping point when it comes to tolerance...how long do you think they will continue to let us kill innocent people over the myth called terrorism? How many more people will become ill, or die from poisoned skies? How many more earthquakes, tsunami's and cyclones will it take before China and Japan had enough killing? How many toppled governments and assassinated leaders by the CIA? How many more children will never see their father after being arrested and tortured to death? How many families will go hungry from the crimes on Wall Street that entire nations into bankruptcy?

I think Americans have become so socialized into believing lies, hate, violence and corruption are the norm, that most people believe the whole world thinks like we do...I don't know Viking, you tell me...do you think they've had enough or will other nations go on taking the criminal abuse indefinitely?

Me, well I'm just trying to get out of LA fast enough before TSHTF!!
Old 12-16-2009, 10:48 AM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Like I said, from what I read on Christopher Story he's known for exposing corruption, although he's fairly unknown in the US he has a pretty solid reputation in the UK...

It feels like somethings about to break so it wouldn't surprise me if there's a lot truth to the story. Since the US media is so controlled, it's a wait and see kind of thing...but for several months now I've been hearing a buzz from overseas that America has no idea what's about to hit us, and the international community is fed-up with the criminals running the show. You can hear the hate in everyone's voice when they talk about America...

Did you hear about the massacre in Afghanistan this week? How the people are rising up against the military occupation over there? The international community is approaching a tipping point when it comes to tolerance...how long do you think they will continue to let us kill innocent people over the myth called terrorism? How many more people will become ill, or die from poisoned skies? How many more earthquakes, tsunami's and cyclones will it take before China and Japan had enough killing? How many toppled governments and assassinated leaders by the CIA? How many more children will never see their father after being arrested and tortured to death? How many families will go hungry from the crimes on Wall Street that entire nations into bankruptcy?

I think Americans have become so socialized into believing lies, hate, violence and corruption are the norm, that most people believe the whole world thinks like we do...I don't know Viking, you tell me...do you think they've had enough or will other nations go on taking the criminal abuse indefinitely?

Me, well I'm just trying to get out of LA fast enough before TSHTF!!
Excellent post...well thought out... Hey, as a wise man once said...

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

They can't keep us in the dark indefinately... I really do believe that 'truth will prevail' ...

How much c**p can you hide under the carpet!!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 PM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

when it happens it will be all over the news... christopher story, fullford, ect have interstimg info and hearts in the right place but obv cant be beleived 100%

they are entertaining tho and b reath of fresh air.. as usual a mix of truth and disinfo unwittingly handed out in fullfords case... harmless entertainment..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #19
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds to me like SHTF time behind the scenes, after a little more research I found information indicating that Kissinger and Greenspan are under house arrest, links...

This video lists about 10 sources alleging to confirm their arrest, but I haven't had the time to follow up with all of them except Chris Story, my original source. Stew Webb, Tom Heneghan, Benjamin Fulford and others...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxrLRuaMnn0

Another forum talking about the arrests:
Greenspan and Kissinger under House Arrest 12/9/09 http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=270915

Several countries have wanted to arrest him for war crimes going back to Vietnam. Who's to say Kissinger didn't try to escape and that's how he was killed, executed...or horizontalized.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
when it happens it will be all over the news... christopher story, fullford, ect have interstimg info and hearts in the right place but obv cant be beleived 100%

they are entertaining tho and b reath of fresh air.. as usual a mix of truth and disinfo unwittingly handed out in fullfords case... harmless entertainment..
No one is ever right 100% of the time, as a student of broadcast journalism that's where I cut my teeth and have also had the privilege of knowing AP Award winning journalists who reported the news with the utmost integrity. This was in the mid80's, by the time Bush Sr was finished in office many things had changed because it got to the point that good, honest investigative reporting wasn't encouraged by the ultra conservative station management - which in Oklahoma is ALWAYS Republican.

Many of the best reporters have gotten out of the business over the last 15-20 years and what's left in mainstream media is the bottom of the barrel. Seems like the only worthwhile investigative journalism is found on the internet on independently owned websites...one good site that I consider my daily news is GlobalResearch.ca it's an award-winning website located in Montreal, Canada and is dedicated to education and research so it's not cluttered with a bunch of irrelevant nonsense. GR features work from authors in Canada, America and around the world.

Tags
audit, christopher story, geitner, greenspan, henry kissinger