Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The Open Secret - For No-One

I have come across this lovely chap, Tony Parsons.

Much like Krishnamurti, and much to do with all our investigations here imo.

http://www.theopensecret.com/audio1.htm#audio

The Open Secret communication can only point to the simple wonder of being, and attempt to illuminate the futility of seeking for it. It does not accept or reject the teachings of spiritual path or process but it will expose, without compromise, the singular and fundamental misconception that drives the belief that there is something called a seeker that needs to find something else called enlightenment.

http://www.theopensecret.com/
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Open Secret - For No-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
I have come across this lovely chap, Tony Parsons.

Much like Krishnamurti, and much to do with all our investigations here imo.

http://www.theopensecret.com/audio1.htm#audio

The Open Secret communication can only point to the simple wonder of being, and attempt to illuminate the futility of seeking for it. It does not accept or reject the teachings of spiritual path or process but it will expose, without compromise, the singular and fundamental misconception that drives the belief that there is something called a seeker that needs to find something else called enlightenment.

http://www.theopensecret.com/
That's what the spiritual path is: a seeker (a soul) realising the enlightenment of spiritual Selfhood. Krishnamurti and Tony Parsons are mistaken if they believe there is no seeker, no path and no enlightenment. It takes a lot more than an unbidden experience of Oneness to prove that there is no path and no seeker. I think they're both jumping to the wrong conclusion about the journey. There is a goal and one must be fit for it.

The Christ presence may fill the soul with the realisation of Oneness to kickstart the road back and remind the soul of it's origin in spirit but to then assume from that experience that there is no seeker and no path is a fundamental misconception.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: The Open Secret - For No-One

I disagree with you most wholeheartedly!

Please to investigate further, especially Krishnamurti - Christ would approve.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
I disagree with you most wholeheartedly!

Please to investigate further, especially Krishnamurti - Christ would approve.
Krishnamurti was not enlightened. Jesus was.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Ah. This shall be another most excellent stand-off. My binoculars are picked.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
Kathleen

Thank you for the link Dayzero. It led me to Conscious.tv which has some marvelous video interviews. There are three sections....healing, consciousness and psychology which each have several videos!

Just a thought.... who is to say who is enlightened and who is not? Not I....a mere mortal.

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-07-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Open Secret - For No-One

> Krishnamurti was not enlightened. Jesus was.

I refer you to my previous post!
Old 01-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #8
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

p.s. - it's not a competition! lol
Old 01-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #9
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

i thought tony parsons was a tv critic ???
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Krishnamurti was not enlightened. Jesus was.
If you expect to be taken seriously, I suggest a little more elaboration and debate rather than sweeping "doctrinal" statements - especially when bagging the likes of J Krishnamurti.

Mind you if you cannot understand or agree with what the original post was all about, then you probably wont understand this post either.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

In reality there is no seeker no path no goal
How could there be a seeker seeking the sought after when Reality is only One

Apparently there is the seeker the path and the goal when unenlightened
Enlightenment reveals Reality as One - seeker path and goal as One

99.99% of the people in the world lives in the apparent reality where ignorance and confusion prevails - also all the people who say All is One are in the dark - Release is only direct permanent experience of Reality

So few and precious are the souls that actually trancendes apparent reality and lives in Real Oneness - Such Souls resembles God

How to evolve and resemble God...? Everyone gets what he wants or deserves ...If you did not transcend yet you did not want it bad enough...!
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree with you Kathleen.

Who is to say whom is enlightment ?

Jesus for sure but I have come across so many others and I am still searching as they all have their own lesson to teach us all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
If you did not transcend yet you did not want it bad enough...!
Hear hear. There's something to that.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #14
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Just a thought.... who is to say who is enlightened and who is not? Not I....a mere mortal.

without reading the books in the entirety law of one. merely have glanced at it. the thought of one intrigues me. I have always thought that we are all god. broken up into tiny pieces. put us all together. and its a collective. wholeness. all our information gos to one place. creating for lack of a better word. god. I think were taught that were in it for ourselves, separate to keep us in the matrix. when the truth is were all in it together. as one. so I'm anxious to read this book. ra law of one. I could be way off base. but that's my gut talking, for most of my life.

there has been enough bickering on who is right with religion. I could care less what one believes. as long as one is on a spiritual path. that will eventually lead to one, in my book. I just wish one day we can get over this religion thing and start focusing on the one that counts. religion divides us all. end of story.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #15
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hear Hear Dadon Take a bough LOL
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:02 AM   #16
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
If you expect to be taken seriously, I suggest a little more elaboration and debate rather than sweeping "doctrinal" statements - especially when bagging the likes of J Krishnamurti.

Mind you if you cannot understand or agree with what the original post was all about, then you probably wont understand this post either.

A..
Where is the doctrine?

You are defending Krishnamurti. Do you understand him? If so please elaborate.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:20 AM   #17
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought:
Realization is the dispelling of the illusion that we are disconnected, the lifting of our own fog; so to speak. The grip of our dissatisfaction comes from within and it is the lifting of our own self imposed illusion that sets us free. We are already realized beings, imbedded with light and the gift of all that is. The veil that keeps us from seeing is our own. We are already there to begin with. Unlearn.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #18
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Open Secret - For No-One

Well said Anchor.

I'm loving the Tony Parsons audio files, absolutely fantastic [yeah it does sound like someone else, perhaps there'll be an enlightened version of Julie Burchill soon, although I fear not.]

Dagon you really must read the handbooks, go and download the first one and start reading! oh, go on!
You will find great writing on exactly what you are expressing......beautiful fragmented holographic parts of the whole.

I leave you with a quote from the beautiful Jiddu;

"there is the difficulty that one's brain functions in old habits, like a gramophone record playing the same tune over and over again.

While the noise of that tune, of that habit is going on, one is not capable of listening to anything new......."
Old 01-08-2009, 09:40 AM   #19
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

¤ The next version of my post is better!

Last edited by Josefine; 01-08-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #20
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
That's what the spiritual path is: a seeker (a soul) realising the enlightenment of spiritual Selfhood. Krishnamurti and Tony Parsons are mistaken if they believe there is no seeker, no path and no enlightenment. It takes a lot more than an unbidden experience of Oneness to prove that there is no path and no seeker. I think they're both jumping to the wrong conclusion about the journey. There is a goal and one must be fit for it.

The Christ presence may fill the soul with the realisation of Oneness to kickstart the road back and remind the soul of it's origin in spirit but to then assume from that experience that there is no seeker and no path is a fundamental misconception.
Good you have your binoculars, Czymra! I am jumping in. SPLASH

The term 'An Unbidden Experience of Oneness' is very derogatory term for what is our birthright. You are suggesting that there is a right and a wrong time to experience Oneness!

Time is an illusion, and whithout time there is no distance and no separation.

I have just listened to the first video with Tony Parsons, 'Longing for Wholeness'. It brings a deep sense of recognition.

It reminds me of many wonderful teachers along my way.

Krishamurti was one of them, a paradoxical teacher: He said you do not need a teacher. Just be, you find it all within. Yet he published book after book, lectured for many years and left a lot of video taped sessions.

We are in an illusionary reality, yet it is a perfect illusion that feels totally real. We are here to experience, and that is how it was planned.

In truth we never left Oneness. A gentle shift of perception is all it takes to be there - in the Oneness, in Love.

Christ is not enlightened. Enlightenment suggests a move from being unenlightened to becoming enlightened. Christ IS the Light and the Void, as one in the trinity of Father/Mother God of All-Oneness is. Christ was the first issue, the first to manifest created reality. He has incarnated many times. As 'sys adm' he has tended to subtle tasks of adjustment when the rest of us have become too lost in the illusion.

It is ok to become immersed. It is ok to become such good actors on a stage that we are 'lost' in the play.

It is also totally ok to remember that it is a play, and that we never left the larger Reality.

The only difference between Tony Parsons teachings and my deepest source is that in the Oneness of Love we still have individuality. We may not see alike, also in the larger reality. That is because there was a first birth in the Oneness, when we were given individual consciousness. It is like the drops in the ocean, totally immersed in the whole, yet being the molecules that comprise the quality of water.

Good teachers merely remind us: You Never Left.

Peace

It is also ok if you choose this

But this is a bit gross I'd rather go for this
Old 01-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #21
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Ah. I always figured that the paradox between dark and light is the one true thing. Never knew how to really apply that concept though.
Nevertheless, I like the system admin parable. It resounds with the ideas in James' discourses regarding "if you were god, wouldn't you make sure everything sorts itself out? To ensure it you'd have to make a damn good learning program. Preferably one that learns itself." [Paraphrased in my understanding.]
Is the universe evasive? I better run my cronjobs now. (hrhr)
Old 01-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #22
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
To ensure it you'd have to make a damn good learning program. Preferably one that learns itself." [Paraphrased in my understanding.]
Is the universe evasive? I better run my cronjobs now. (hrhr)
Experiencing Is learning. But we need to learn nothing to Be in Oneness and Love. Just allow it.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Experiencing Is learning. But we need to learn nothing to Be in Oneness and Love. Just allow it.
You know, I heard that so many times but I don't think I get it.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No one knows for sure that Jesus existed in the first place
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #25
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

I did not talk about Jesus, I talked about Christ as one of the Trinity that is the All-Oneness: Mother/Father/Offspring (Christ + Creation). The incarnation of Jesus Christ is surrounded by uncertainty as to details. All we know is that he did not come to found yet another religion, just to give high teachings and BE among us. Edgar Cayce talks about one incarnation of Christ being that of 'Andor'. I cannot name others, I have just been told that there have been several.

Many high teachings resulted in new religious doctrines,- in religions that stagnated into dogma. This made it necessary to refresh the teachings. These teachings are perceived to show us the way home. This is how we perceive it in illusion.

We experience and learn in time and space. Since time itself is an illusion, there is no space, thus no distance to our Oneness in Love. When illusion gives way to Reality, we are There even if we still are incarnated here.

Tags
for no-one, open secret, parsons