Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #26
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is anyone else feeling extremely strong lately?

I've been up and down myself as it comes in waves. I think I get more stressed out with wanting to be somewhere already, and not enjoying the ride in getting there.

I feel like the mountains are in sight, yet I'm still trekin through the valley. The anticipation is what does it. That's when I have to fall back and focus a bit.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #27
doodlebug
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
I know... its awesome. BTW do any of you have native blood in ya?

I know I do, I have a Great Grandmother who was a pure blood Cree.
Great Grandmother full blood Cherokee. Yes, I feel stronger, more confident. And things look physically clearer. Thought it was just me!!
doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:56 AM   #28
OceanWinds

right on... I wonder how long this will last.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #29
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. Pure Cosmical Energy coming from the Center up to Earth and Hu-manity.

It is only beginning in a crescendo that will affect Past, Present and Future.

The Wave is beautiful and what's coming out from us is Marvel.

Make peace with all that is. You're your only judge. The first is to Love yourself, the second is to Love all that is.

Be ready for a cosmic surfing my brothers and sisters, we are connecting, awakening, radiating.

The outcome depends on the final holographic picture and it all comes simultaneously.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:50 AM   #30
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm...not necessarily feeling strong just steady. Have found that all summer I (and others) have only needed 4-5 hours sleep but still feel high energetically. Feels like a time of burning away the superfluous from our lives .... move on from stagnant waters .... alter patterns no longer serving us .... separate the chaff from the wheat .... happy trails
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:37 AM   #31
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
I actually feel wonderful too.

i am pretty grounded and anchored in a positive outlook.

I succumb to Fictional Evidence Appearing Real at times and experience fear, however i seem to always come back to peace.

As for personal strength....I feel great!

Fear and Pain are an illusion and vibratory delusion that we all seem to fall prey to every once in a while, and if an entire populace is resonating or carrying that electromagnetic frequency, it is very easy for individual beings in a population to become entrained subconsciously to that frequency.

Its like putting two tick tock clocks on a wall and leaving them next to each other over night, eventually their individual rhythmic ticking patterns will, by morning, become in synch.

now imagine each person ticking at their very own rate, and when a group cohesion takes place eventually all their different electromagnetic pulse rates get in line and make an electromagnetic song... essentially.

So lets postulate that a drum was just played in the "time stream continuum rock concert" that took the song in a whole new exciting direction....

then members of the human rock band "earthlings" like Trey and the boys all just started floating in that new unexplored direction....all at once, like a flock of birds simultaneously turning at once.

I imagine a new energy and vigor that would be experienced by the flock...

senses would be heightened, listening would increase, and reflexes would be all the more sharp in order to better follow a new stream that is, as of yet, relatively unexplored and therefore repleat with new challenges, patterns, and stimuli.

At the core of EVERY being is the spark of the source and it is therefore within the grasp of ANY being, regardless of the levels of defamation and pollution of the vessel, to BE that force. to BE that essence. To represent that power, and when used in accord with the dynamic and ever present force of creation...it can turn the entire flock of birds...at once...like a free form jam session that just BLOWS YOUR MIND!!!

...word.

get crackin earthlings...
I effin LOVE YOU, man! I can't wait to read whatever book you decide to write. Great energy. Thank you.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:57 AM   #32
Swamisalami
Banned

I'm feeling stronger every day. The time which I've been preparing for mentally is starting to roll in.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:08 AM   #33
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

"Stronger?"

Yes, absolutely. I'm glad to see this posted because I totally know what you mean. With all of this information coming in at us, the vibrational fluxes, the speed in which things are moving...it can be tough to just maintain.

It was yesterday - I was just stepping into the shower. As I realized how the heavy was affecting me, I began breathing deeply and decided to feel differently. It was crazy - I felt like I was literally getting bigger! I'm already a big guy, but I swear I felt like the shower was getting smaller! I sensed strength. More.
Of course, I was really encouraged by this experience and wanted to see how far I could go with it. As I continued, I had this feeling that I was continuing... beyond my own form - It was like an ethereal extension of self.
Definitely holding my head higher, standing up straighter since then.
More resolve.

This is the good stuff. If we're open to it, aware of it, the additional assistance will come through in droves. We've only just begun to tap it. Just as the events are coming in hot and heavy, we're going to be re-acquiring those abilities that we've been programmed away from at the same break-neck pace. Fasten your safety belts, indeed.

Peace and light, y'all.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote