Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Real Planet-x Video?

This is not lens flare or a sun dog. Maybe someone can analyze it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNSr...layer_embedded
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:24 PM   #2
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Real Planet-x Video?

Planet x or planet Mobius is a beautiful blue and white ball that orbits the sun along the same orbitational flow as we do but it is hidden behind the sun opposite us and that is why we have not unable to see Mobius. and it is the sister planet of our own planet Earth and could be called the third planet from the Sun As well, it is the largest of the inner planets As well. Mobius & Earth are the only planet known to support life and are the only planets to have liquid water upon the surface. blue and white ball that orbits the sun along the same orbitational flow as we do but it is hidden behind the sun opposite us and that is why we have not unable to see Mobius. and it is the sister planet of our own planet Earth and could be called the third planet from the Sun As well, it is the largest of the inner planets As well. Mobius & Earth are the only planet known to support life and are the only planets to have liquid water upon the surface.

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/images/Mobius-Atmosphere

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Mobius.html
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:42 AM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

The relative size of the object compared to the sun in the video indicates it is very much larger than the earth from what I can see.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:44 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, the comments are the usual "you're full of ****!" and "get off of here!" which I half-expected with a video like this. Unusual and I'm pretty sure I've seen something similar.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:32 AM   #5
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

This site is very disorganized, no reference to where they derive their information, no easy way to find to contact them. If their site is so disorganized, so are their minds, sure makes me think they are delusional.

Anybody can make things up.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #6
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

This looks like the celestial body we are waiting for. It will be obvious to all soon.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:57 AM   #7
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if there is a Nibiru/Planet X but whatever that was in this video was something I have never seen. I am going to study the sun with my own eyes and see what I see. Well, not naked eyes of course. WARNING: Staring at the sun is no bueno. Please do not do that. /endPSA
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

The funny thing about this video is that the evidence goes against the belief that Px would be seen from the south first. If anyone can confirm the sighting, please post. We're getting close to the expected changes, so should see more evidence showing up.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #9
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Zetatalk confirms that this is the sun's binary companion (the one Px orbits around):

"
I've looked at this video about two dozen times, taking stills from various spots, and pondered. FINALLY the Zetas have agreed to give their opinion. They sometimes make people struggle on their own, rather than just pop out with the answer, as a learning push. Do your own thinking, do your own research, etc. But here is it, the Zetas confirmation.

SOZT
This video from the Black Sea area is a genuine capture of the Second Sun, only visible when a lens shield is used to reduce the glare of the Sun. The light reflected off the Planet X complex, which includes its immense dust cloud, is as bright as the Sun, when it appears, because it IS sunlight, deflected. This capture of the Second Sun morphs, during the process of the sun setting, to include times when the Second Sun drops behind the clouds. Reflected sunlight would be on the window pane, and thus stand in front of the clouds in the captured image. Just as it is about to disappear, the Second Sun morphs into a Monster Sun, which we have described during the 2003 sightings as very disbursed light, spreading outward from the dust cloud and then being bend back toward Earth, thus giving a monster appearance. The photographer obviously saw something next to the Sun that caused him to stand for many minutes, filming the sunset.
EOZT

What I noted.

At :35 no orb and no filter.

At :41 orb after filter is put on.

Then for a minute, the photographer moves camera around and the orb follows the sun, same position. Though the lens flare above DOES move around during this motion.

At 2:18 the orb moves with the Sun on zoom out and in, apparently this is normal for zoom, all in the view move.

At 4:25 SS drops below a cloud where the sun has no such obstruction.

At 4:31 drops futher behind cloud when the Sun is half hidden by horizon. SS has no such block, is not half hidden by horizon.

At 4:42 SS is almost as large as the fading sun, but a pale orb, not bright.

At 5:13 SS is half set on horizon, sun also. SS has an object/building blocking but sun does not.

A 6:38 the sun is still half visible but the SS has disappeared.
"
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #10
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart Swerdlow and two other ppl who can scan through hyperspace have confirmed me that Planet X (aka Nibiru or Marduk) has been destroyed by the illuminati and Draco in April 2003 when it entered our solar system. This planet was an artificial moving vehicle that belonged to Anunnaki. This event was allowed to happen by Kuiper's belt aliens due to some reason idk. Currently there are over 3 million motherships and artifical objects in and around Kupier's belt that have sorrunded this solar system. This was the reason why Pluto was redefined as non-planetary body and NASA scientists have said that there are some bodies in our solar system that are revolving in opposite direction without following general astrophysical laws. Beings in Kuiper's belt are manly from and directed by Hatona council (in Andromeda Galaxy), Sirian council, Ohalu council, Lyraen Council (HQ of Galactic federation of planets). Anunnakis are reptilian humonoid beings more intelligent and benevolent compared to Dracos. Anunnaki created black race here on earth and added their genetics to many human forms in ancient summer, middle east areas, ancient Lebanon (Balbaek) etc. Anunnakis are from Andromeda galaxy and a member of Hatona council too. Anunnaki had stargate technologies underneath Baghdad which was one of the main reason why western illuminati occupied Iraq. BTW Kuiper belt aliens and ETs have been amassing there for more than 20 years now and they were responsible for delaying CERN experiment where illuminati are trying to create massive Vortex. I personally think that these PTBs are creating this vortex to escape to another reality if Kuiper belt aliens interfere.

Last edited by PK47; 05-05-2009 at 10:03 PM.
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
cway
Avalon Senior Member

If planet x was destroyed maybe this was a group of motherships close together near the sun.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #12
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

If planet x was destroyed maybe this was a group of motherships close together near the sun.

Zetatalk is saying the object is the brown dwarf star that planet X orbits around; the object is not planet X.

PK47's info throws a totally different spin to the whole Px scenario; we'll know soon enough.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #13
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot to tell u guys one thing...Zecharia Sitchin and many others who talk abt Anunnaki and Nibiru are total disinformation spread to skew ppl away from truth..same goes with all this 2012 and new age thingys beware!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:57 AM   #14
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I forgot to tell u guys one thing...Zecharia Sitchin and many others who talk abt Anunnaki and Nibiru are total disinformation spread to skew ppl away from truth..same goes with all this 2012 and new age thingys beware!!

Zecharia's info was based on his research of the Sumarian culture; so if his story is not valid, what's the truth as you see it? Any reference?
Old 05-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #15
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post

Zecharia's info was based on his research of the Sumarian culture; so if his story is not valid, what's the truth as you see it? Any reference?
Translating ancient akkadian/summerian tablets is not an easy task.. He did that alone and distorted the whole story. His is a disinfo but you can believe him if you want, it's ur choice
Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

sitchin now has apparently changed his mind about the time of the passing of Nibiru. Now he says it could be about 2077 or 2100.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #17
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi PK47,

I was looking for more information, what the basis for your position was. I'm open minded; at the same time, you can't expect people to change their position without some information to back your statement.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #18
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Real Planet-x Video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
sitchin now has apparently changed his mind about the time of the passing of Nibiru. Now he says it could be about 2077 or 2100.

Ah, just far enough away to help us settle back and relax.

I think the ptb do not want us to feel an urgency to focus on our spiritual vibrational selves. Most people do not get their priorities right until there is a catalyst to do so. Now, true wisdom would say, "TODAY is the day to begin in earnest and take spiritual inventory."

Why? It's simple, the sooner one starts, the sooner one is open to enlightenment, spiritual evolution, and can thus have a balanced life no matter if anything changes in our world. The fact is, you are only guaranteed of the breath you currently have within you. That's it, nothing more.

I once had a nursing friend whose teacher brought in an aids victim to talk to the class. This unfortunate person was in victim mode and talked a great deal about how terrible aids was because they had no idea how much longer they had to live. My friend turned to a classmate and said, "Gee, Susan, do you know how much longer you have?" Now that seems callous, but what she said was a fact.

The ptb wants us to like rats running on a treadmill, distracted and unable to hop off that wheel and look around. So, hop off the wheel, learn to meditate, turn within, and find that glorious freedom that is only found in realizing who we are.

much love,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #19
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi PK47,

I was looking for more information, what the basis for your position was. I'm open minded; at the same time, you can't expect people to change their position without some information to back your statement.
No one needs to believe what I say..I am searching for answers myself too What I basically do is ask many questions to people who can mentally timetravel and scan through hyperspace one of whom is Swerdlow. Also, I am learning to do the same (it's like remote viewing) myself.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 AM   #20
cway
Avalon Senior Member

The object in the video was certainly bright enough to be a brown dwarf our second sun ???
Old 05-07-2009, 08:57 AM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi PK47,

David icke said that Sitchin was a disinfo....working for the Illuminati/reptilians
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #22
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the feedback, PK47 and burgundia. With so much disinfo, it's hard to know who to believe, and direct psychic experience is valid as long as we don't have an (emotional) bias to distort the info from my own experience. I try to cross-reference the sources as a way to filter out the false data. There are independent (scientific) sources for a large object close enough to be part of our solar system. If this video is real, this may be it.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:14 AM   #23
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I saw that guy last night who does the star info on pbs. I can't recall his name, but he was talking about the southern cross visible in the morning and a distant star. Maybe it has something to do with that star. I apologize for my lousy memory, but I think he said it was 200 mil light years away, possibly Sirius?

I am not saying it is not planet x or mother ships, but really can you or I physically stop them? Energetically I guess it possible, I am not sure as if it meant to be and part of prophecy would it be wise to even try? Focus on high vibrational love energy and surrounding each soul in that energy lifting them up out of the muck and mire.

Love and blessings,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #24
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

No, the object is not Sirius. Any star so far away only shows up as a point of light. The object in the video is close enough to be seen as a disk.

Sirius is oan interesting star. Here's the wiki info:
Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky with a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. Pronounced /ˈsɪriəs/,[15] the name Sirius is derived from the Ancient Greek Σείριος.[16] The star has the Bayer designation α Canis Majoris (α CMa, or Alpha Canis Majoris). What the naked eye perceives as a single star is actually a binary star system, consisting of a white main sequence star of spectral type A1V, termed Sirius A, and a faint white dwarf companion of spectral type DA2, termed Sirius B.
Sirius appears bright due to both its intrinsic luminosity and its closeness to the Earth. At a distance of 2.6 parsecs (8.6 light-years), the Sirius system is one of our near neighbors. Sirius A is about twice as massive as the Sun and has an absolute visual magnitude of 1.42. It is 25 times more luminous than the Sun[7] but has a significantly lower luminosity than other bright stars such as Canopus or Rigel. The system is between 200 and 300 million years old.[7] It was originally composed of two bright bluish stars. The more massive of these, Sirius B, consumed its resources and became a red giant before shedding its outer layers and collapsing into its current state as a white dwarf around 120 million years ago.[7]
Sirius is also known colloquially as the "Dog Star", reflecting its prominence in its constellation, Canis Major (English: Big Dog).[17] It is the subject of more myth and folklore than any other star apart from the sun.[citation needed] The heliacal rising of Sirius marked the flooding of the Nile in Ancient Egypt and the 'Dog Days' of summer for the Ancient Greeks, while to the Polynesians it marked winter and was an important star for navigation around the Pacific Ocean.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

More recent video, analysis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr0e...layer_embedded