Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #26
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Real Planet-x Video?

Here's a recent video from Italy:

NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #27
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a picture on the same day as the above video from another part of the world:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1402/px1.jpg

Author's comment:

"
I used a FinePix 20 digital camera with the inside of a floppy disk over the lens as a filter. The critical bit of the image is the blob at 1 o'clock to the sun, the same position that PX appears in the Italian video. I wasn't even going to post this because it's admittedly vague (wanted to wait till I had something better), but the positional correspondence with the other video made me change my mind. I intend to take more photos with different filters, especially near sunset, and hope others will do the same.

(News flash to debunkers: that is how things are proven, by actually getting out and looking for evidence. But, then, you all are too busy telling us how "intelligent" you are to have time to actually try to learn anything. On the other hand, thanks for regularly bumping these important PX threads to help get the word out.)
"
Old 05-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #28
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Real Planet-x Video?

We see it in photos and videos, but we don't see it in our telescopes and in plain sight...

If someone say that the objet "hides behind the sun" he's in unknowledge that the orbit described is totally imposible, so, it doesn't.

Cheers!

PD: And don't say that "you can see the planet X from the south" because I live in the southern country on earth.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #29
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

If it is close to the sun (i.e. from the line of sight point of view)), the ordinary telescopes cannot be used to see it. You need special telescopes designed to view the sun, and I imagine these will be much less in private hands. Also, the viewing angle changes based on the rotation of the earth so that it is possible that the object may be seen at one point in time and not later (eg. at dawn, but not at dusk or vice versa). In any case, it will be more easy to see later if the object is real, although it may not leave much time to prepare.
Old 05-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #30
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another video, posted May 5/2009. It's starting to come up all over the place:

Old 05-16-2009, 12:59 AM   #31
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the related prophecy of the 2 suns, from Mother Mary, through Lady of Emmitsburg:

Public Message
Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
June 1, 2008

My dear little children, praised be Jesus!
Little ones, thank you for coming to pray. Know how much God loves you. He has given you tremendous gifts.

Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.” I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change. You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.” When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before. After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather. After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.

Children, God did not create only the Earth. God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets. God is the Creator! There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.

I can tell you this: Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you. You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.

After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation.

Prayer is the answer! Prayer can mitigate much of anything to come. Love and unity must be at the forefront, not survival of the fittest. But I can assure you that secretly those in governmental positions around the world and Church authorities all know. As your Mother and with you as children of God, it is my duty to forewarn you and to draw you to my Son for protection.

Look not too far before you will see two suns. Make my words known to all people: Life is important because God loves you. Those who are in control of the financial world think differently. But I your Mother know what true Life is!

So prepare, spiritually prepare. You will always be with my Son if you trust. God has a special plan, a new beginning! Look to Him; and do not fear, but love with all your heart.
I look to you, and I answer your prayers. Even if you are a sinner, and even if you were wrong, I come for your intercession. Now you must remove your “self” from your desires and look to help all people.
Peace to you (fading whisper).

Reflection by Fr. John B. Wang (who one of the witnesses to Our Lady's apparitions)

Our Heavenly Mother is issuing an extremely serious warning concerning coming cataclysmic events as She outlines the scenario. It seems that our Creator will soon renew, remodel or reshape the earth and its inhabitants as predicted repeatedly for many years. Now the designated time has come. The process will be drastic and painful, but the end result will be glorious and paradisiacal. Death and destruction will be followed by a new world, a new society and a new humanity of love, faith, peace and harmony.
Our Mother and Queen tells us not to fear, but to trust in God’s Wisdom and Love. We should be concerned about our eternal salvation more than our temporary survival, our spiritual life more than our earthly existence. PRAYER IS THE ANSWER. So pray, pray, pray! Prayer can mitigate what is to come. Be spiritually ready and prepared. Spread this important message to help all people.

http://www.prourladyofemmitsburg.org/latestnews.html
Old 05-18-2009, 02:58 AM   #32
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Nancy of ZetaTalk gives a video commentary on this subject:

Old 05-18-2009, 07:05 AM   #33
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

Here`s another video of Nibiru...

Love
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #34
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Good Summary of all evidence, history: Planet X: Right To Know video

It should be noted that the original Panet X search was initiated because of unexplainable orbital perturbations in the existing known planets in our solar system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Y6q...layer_embedded
Old 05-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #35
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NS, strange but I can't download either video. Both seem to have been removed. Has anyone else had the same problem?
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:51 AM   #36
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Apologies all, I hadn't looked at page two. Guess I am getting sleepy
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #37
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's Px on the Russian News:

The following is suppose to be a translation (Anyone can verify?)

his week in the sky, there's a new object: a weak reddish dot. While watching her only astronomers, but by May 2011, it can be seen naked eye. This is a "dark planet", she Nibiru - a mysterious part of our solar system. The probability of its existence, NASA recognized only in 1982-th year, even though Sumerians 5000 years ago called it "winged disk" and argued that the appearance of Nibiru in the sky promises to some trouble. Which, found Alexander Ogorodnikov.

Can the sky fall on the ground - the question is no longer relevant. Progressive mankind is waiting for a grand event - the fall of another planet to Earth. Certainly not in the literal sense of the word. But the planet Nibiru podletit to us so close that the consequences could be catastrophic. The point is that Nibiru or how else it is called, Planet X, much larger than Earth, and therefore its gravitational field is much stronger. Its devastating impact we prochuvstvuem in early 2013, when the convergence will be maximized. As a consequence - to change the tilt of our planet, and, respectively, and the poles, global cooling, where heat now, and the next world flood. Two-thirds of the population of the planet simply die.

However, there is another version of what we expect from the mysterious planet. According to one theory, Nibiru - Planet of the Gods it. In ancient texts, they are called Anunaki, that is "descended from heaven," and, according to the same text, the Anunaki - these are our ancestors. Once upon a time, using our planet as a spaceship, they podleteli to Earth and settled her like. Since then, every few thousand years Anunaki arrive to us with the inspection.

Alexander Voronin, President of Russian society to study the problems of Atlantis: "Every 3600 years, it is alleged, is close to the solar system to Earth, and so down to earth, make it some research - and conducting genetic research and genetic operations with the man. Then again, they are supposedly moving to our planet and disappear in the mist of times ".

This frequency of occurrence on Earth Anunaki determined orbit Nibiru. She, in contrast to the trajectories of the other planets of the Solar system, greatly elongated. So it turns out that she then arrives, the vn6ov disappears. The author of this theory has become a famous American scientist Zakaria Sitchin. In his works he drew on the ancient Sumerian texts and in particular the Babylonian poem "Enuma Elisha. Man uninitiated think that this is simply a legend of the war gods. But Sitchin in his works proves that the ancient epic, albeit with the help of images, but accurately describes the process of creation of our solar system five billion years ago. Sumer, though they lived 5000 years ago, knowledge of astronomy possessed almost bigger than we are today. The question, from which they could know this. This is an occasion to reflect on what we have is real and aliens. All the more so as the "missing link" in the chain of human development has not yet been found.

Alexander Voronin, President of Russian society to study the problems of Atlantis: "There exist certain pratsivilizatsii, which gave impetus to the great civilizations - the Indian, Sumerian, Egyptian and even the Central. Many people have myths and legends that their forefathers descended from heaven. 220 human genes do not belong to any earthly organisms - this is what science says. And it is said in favor of the version space - that people are actually descended from space aliens. "

Igor Kopylov, Ph.D., Professor of Moscow Power Engineering Institute: "It is a fact that the Atlanta 20 million years ago, arrived with their planet, which they then blew up - an belt of meteorites from the planet, and they settled down to us on Earth They brought the knowledge and small appliances to us. They brought all the representatives of its fauna. you know, and the mermaids with tails, and others that they have evolved, and then they lived on our planet. "

Igor Kopylov, although the version space is of human origin, but said that the representatives of the ancient pratsivilizatsii arrived from another planet. Although Nibiru on him really existed. However, in his calculations, "Dark Globe" is smaller than describe her Babylonian legend, but also the absolutely insipid.

Igor Kopylov, Ph.D., Professor of Moscow Power Engineering Institute: "The temperature at the edge of the universe is approximately equal to the temperature of space, that is minus 4 degrees Kelvin. Intelligent life and wildlife is all the more impossible for such a distance from the Sun - too little energy it receives. There, the conditions for the existence of life is impossible. "

4 degrees Kelvin - that's about minus 270 degrees Celsius, so that the normal person on Nibiru really lives there. But, according to legend, the gods inhabit this planet, whether they need a lot? And in general, and froze hungry God - this is nonsense, perhaps, even for scientists. Incidentally, with regard to astronomers - in their calculations Nibiru does not exist. After all, the planet of such size, that is described in ancient legends, was summoned to the solar system, gravitational perturbations. And it is not. To explain this could be that the Sumerians knowingly exaggerated the mass of the divine world, showing its outer meaning. Moreover, in the same texts to say: Nibiru - is a big space ship or station. But such objects, according to astronomers in the distant outer space are likely to exist.

Dmitry Vibe, a leading researcher at the Institute of Astronomy of the Russian Academy of Sciences: "In principle, of course, beyond the orbit of Pluto, or, more correctly, outside the zone Koypera we can expect the existence of large bodies, and recent discoveries have proved that in principle there may be more unidentified body, for example, the size of Pluto. "

And Pluto, it's astronomical community has been withdrawn from the list of planets, not too small ... at least for the accommodation of ethnic Anunaki. So, if we still do not see Nibiru, that does not mean that it's not. However, the truth is already very close. According to some estimates, by 2011 we will see a dark planet, even the naked eye. A December 21, 2012 Nibiru drop by. It zasiyaet in our sky a bright red star, like a second sun. By the way, whether accidental coincidence or not, but in this day ends and the current era of the Maya calendar.

Dmitry Winter, a writer, researcher: "Each of the eras that have been and will be represented in the form of a long night, after which there is awakening. Now the era is over, ending the night, the sun shall rise, according to Mayan legend, and the awakening of humanity must occur . This is described as a positive process, which people were waiting a very long time preparing for it and when it comes, everything is happy. "

And while the Maya texts said nothing about the planet Nibiru does not link these two events is impossible. All the more so as the Sumerians, and Indians that day - Dec. 21, 2012 - one way or another connected with the coming to Earth Gods.

Dmitry Winter, a writer, researcher: "In humans, according to the texts of the Maya, have to wake up some supernatural abilities. Supernatural is not in terms of laws of nature, but in terms of our current understanding of the laws of nature. According to the Scriptures it is possible to think that people , in fact, become the Gods. "

Of course, to treat all these legends can be treated differently. But their supporters and opponents agree in one thing - to wait is short. So time is very soon, all put in its place.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #38
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know spanish so cant reply to one of those videos.

So if anyone knows spanish ask the person taking the video to block out the sun with a piece of cardboard and see if the orb is still present.

Ive seen these videos time and time again left to question because they didnt do such a simple little procedure. At the end of the day its just avoidible sceptic fodder.

Sun looks pretty good over here, i look at it through a welders mask from time to time just in case Call me paranoid but im expecting something big to happen in the not so distant future.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #39
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

there is an interpretation that this crop circle indicates the growing appearing of Px over time (the increasing size circles):

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...lhill2009.html
Old 06-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #40
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a video based on insider information on the Px path projection that is less destructive. It also ties into a crop circle where it the earth is not seen (in its present orbit) as a consequence of Px ( causing an orbital change).

This is a much less destructive scenario because the Px path is further out from the earth orbit and the Px tail of debris will not xross the earth path.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #41
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds6.htm

Quote:
So, from the Sumerian texts, we can conclude that Nibiru is a titanic, fiery ‘planet’ that has many star-like attributes. It also has seven moons, which were visible to observers on Earth. In other words, they are brighter than the Gallilean moons of Jupiter, which can only be seen through binoculars. This implies one or more of the following things; they are bigger than Io, Europa, Callisto and Ganymede, they are lit by both our Sun and the fiery light of Nibiru, and/or they are seen when Nibiru is closer to us than Jupiter. It is clear that the appearance of Nibiru and her seven moons is a dramatic and eye-catching event in the heavens. I do not envision a situation where its appearance could have been missed, particularly as many of the ancient religions were expectant of its return, with their devotees far more aware of the heavens than most of us are today.

There is also the possibility that Nibiru brings with it a small retinue of comets which it drags into the Solar System.

All in all, we have a brilliant red star whose halo during perihelion would be swept back from the Sun to give the appearance of fiery wings and/or a fiery tail. It would also boast a line, or Saturn-like ellipsoid disc, of orbiting moons, creating a complex and variable visual phenomenon.
I have posted this on the crop circle discussion but I thought it should be repeated here...

Take another look at this crop circle....winged disc with 7 moons (earthlike) and comets behind them...

Is this Nibiru??
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #42
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Here’s a problem I have. There are various video claims on YouTube of so called pictures of another small sun coming from behind our sun, they seem to be taken around sunset. But they have calendar dates all over the place. If there was something coming in on an orbit into our solar system, for it to be “hidden” behind our sun or near our sun all this time, it would have to stay in an opposite orbit to our planet Earth! Our Earth makes an orbit around the sun in ONE YEAR. So how could this “hidden” object stay behind the sun, unless it also was in a ONE year orbit? And also, they’re saying this Nibiru is still way far out, so they are not saying it is in the exact same orbit Earth is in. So again, how could something be in an extremely larger orbit to stay exactly on the opposite side of the sun? The math does not compute!

So which is it? Is it way out further than Pluto? Or is it behind the sun? (I don’t think so, not for long.)

So I don’t pay much attention to the so called Nibiru pictures, not yet.

However, there is some telescope imaging that does warrant some investigation. I believe NASA, other space agencies, and governments, are covering up images that should be available to the public. Specifically, they are hiding satellite images of the North and South pole. Let’s assume it’s a given they want to hide something about planet Earth, for some unknown military classified reason. But for what reason would they hide something that is many miles away from earth, as distant as the stars? I can’t think of any national security reason pertaining to another nation on earth that they would have to keep a secret about something in SPACE.

But look at this YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJN7k...layer_embedded

There are three different telescope sites available, Microsoft WWT (World Wide Telescope), Google’s Sky program, and www.wikisky.org that ALL show the same infrared anomaly of something being COVERED UP out in SPACE, the same spot. The VIRGO anomaly, 13h 48m 0s, -8 24ft 25”. Several people on YouTube had reconfirmed this same location as an anomaly cover up.

Figure it out. I’d like to know the answers. Why the cover up of something out there in the VIRGO constellation?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #43
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Why the cover up of something out there in the VIRGO constellation?

I see your point about the coverup in Virgo, but the Px orbit between the two suns (Px orbits around the 2nd sun, our binary star system) may have very different velocities along the path. It may accelerate very fast as it gets close to our solar system, so that while it is very far away at this point, it will continue to accelerate so that it covers a lot more distance as it closes on our solar system.

There was also some photos that was suppose to have leaked out from the SP telescope and that was analysed to be "not fake" by yowusa.com. There's enough smoking gun to take this seriously, and we won't have to wait too long to see it resolved is my belief.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:26 AM   #44
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a good link for the NASA side of the Nibiru story:

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-...ns-and-answers

NASA says they get questions all the time about Nibiru, they have a link where questions can be asked to their astrobiologists... and so, there are their answers!

Their answer to the VIRGO anomaly is: "Several people have asked me about this blank rectangle in Orion in Google Sky, which is a presentation of images from the Sloan Digital Survey. This can’t be a “hiding place” for Nibiru, since it is a part of the sky that could be seen from almost everywhere on the Earth in the winter of 2007-08 when much of the talk about Nibiru began. That would contradict the claims that Nibiru was hiding behind the Sun or that it could be seen only from the southern hemisphere. But I too was curious about this blank rectangle, so I asked a friend who is a senior scientist at Google. He replied that he “found out that the missing data is due to a processing error in the image stitching program we use to display the Sloan survey images. The team assures me that in the next run through, this will be fixed!”"
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #45
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Italian news on planet X:

Old 09-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #46
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
I can’t think of any national security reason pertaining to another nation on earth that they would have to keep a secret about something in SPACE.
Well....

IF an object of earth-changing size is headed into our solar system. and
IF it's known that it will pass close enough to have an affect on the earth, then...
Internally;
The "civil order" notions for secrecy are obvious. The current state of government's hold on order is tenuous enough, without adding in a perception of certain doom.

If underground construction in the US is as extensive as told, then not disclosing an upcoming event also leaves less time to deal with any "why didn't you tell us" flak.

Externally;
I doubt that there is a western nation, or any "1st, or 2nd world" nation that doesn't know if, and what's coming. So now you have "honor among thieves". "You don't say a thing that will scare my populace, and we won't scare yours either, and therein will lie the peace."

Breaking this could lead to a "war of the press releases". The US claims they've calculated the maximum effect will hit Beijing, Russia says Frisco, then China comes up with an "ancient tablet" that positively identifies the center as Wichita; each one trying to cause as much retaliatory panic in other countries as possible.

So, if many govts are preparing for a "survivable near miss", mutual secrecy is a given.
In reality, there seem to be about 6 different versions of what's "definitely coming", in this thread alone, with several variations on its effect. You'll pardon me for surmising that none of them, regardless of how genuine they appear, or may be, have the slightest clue.
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #47
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Compare my last pic to this one:

Old 09-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #48
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

No offense meant here, but my skepticism kicks in.

I watched a lot of interesting stuff on Planet X on my route down the rabbit hole that lead to Project Camelot.

It was a 3 step process.

Step 1. The video 'Sweet Misery' on You Tube (well worth a look for all diet coke drinkers)

Step 2. A linked video to Marshal Masters and his info on Planet X

This caught my eye because I'd seen a video back in the 90's that a friend lent me (I think it was a BBC documentary, possibly Horizon) on the coming of Planet X - 3600 year orbit ... great flood etc.. etc.

Now, in '93 this was entertaining, but not particularly pressing (we watched TV back then instead of Monitors). However, in 2008 with the internet at my fingertips, this was exciting. I was hooked on the idea that government were keeping the South Polar Telescope's real function from us (hey, I've seen Deep Impact too, you know. that great quote, "It's what we call a global killer Mr. President...") and all that other juicy info...

Step 3. From these videos, that got me to PC. And PA and bongo... I've been chasing the rabbit ever since.

Now that I think about it, 'chasing the rabbit' would be a good name for our addiction.... and that is: revelling in fantastical information that we cannot conclusively prove.

What's that all about ? . And I'm as hooked as the next Avalonian, believe me.

But if I told you that Grong of Gaard told me that the story of the Annunukai is just disinfo, put about by the real Illuminati of our solar system - the Jovians. And I kept a straight face. Would you believe me? How would you know if this were true or not? Or if I believed what I said even?

You may laugh. But if I just told you straight up that I was abducted as a child by people from Saturn, would you know ? or that Planet X only has six moons, or five ?

Like FredKC says, I don't doubt that everything on this thread might be true. But I can't know if it is. That's impossible. And fascinating.

But just lilke we waited with some anticipation for October 7th last year (and the imminent whisking off to FEMA camps for our shots this year). What if 2012 comes and goes as well ?

Obviously, I'd like to see something happen. Even if it's just an apocalypse.

Because the alternative is too terrifying:

I'll have to switch off the computer tomorrow, and get on with my life. No change is going to come to relieve me of my responsibility of being alive.

The only real change to me as a being comes when I make it myself.

I ask myself a lot, why is the possibility of what we don't know, so much more exciting than what we do know?
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:21 AM   #49
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Christmas eve 1995 I was at a party where I met a guy who was HIV + & thought he had less than 3 months to live. He told me he'd run his bank account into the darkest red they'd let him & he was having a hell of a time. He also joined a testing group of an experimental AIDS 'cure', he was paid a lot of money to be a human guinnea pig. "Actually I'm having the time of my life!"

A couple of years later he was still alive, paying of his debts by 'guinnea pigging' for secret Big Farma projects & wishing he never believed the doctor(s) who told him in december 1995 he had only 3 months max. to live, no matter if he would swollow the experimental pills they were feeding him, or not.

Anything can happen. Or not.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:16 AM   #50
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Kulpops;
"Shhhh ! Be vewy vewy qwiet. Wew're hunting wabbits."

Seems it's human nature to want to know something about what we fear. That having a handle on it, however small, helps with the fear. The trick is knowing when we've slipped from that into said wabbit hole.

We all do it. Perhaps it's for the romance. Because nobody fights "little battles", and nobody dreams little dreams.

Closed eyes can't see the white roses,
Cold hands can't hold them, you know.
Breath that is stilled cannot gather
The odors that sweet from them blow.
Death, with a peace beyond dreaming,
It's children of earth doth endow;
Life is the time we can help them,
So give them the flowers now!
Leigh M. Hodges