Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 05-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #551
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Aussie G, Henners, I agree with your comments - in the end it's all about individuals state of mind.

I was in a cafe this afternoon and I overheard a mother of two suggest to her husband that she's going to go to the pharmacy to buy some masks for the kids. One of the girls said, "I want a pink one for school!"

Again, what state of mind we choose to be in is the one that we'll accept as being our reality.

In the words of Ghandi, "Be the change you want to see".
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #552
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I'd like to organise another GC meeting this month.

How does Saturday, 17th May or Sunday, 18th May sound for everyone?

For the location, I was thinking the Belgian Beer Cafe on St Kilda Road - there is an outside and inside area, depending on the weather with bathroom facilities and the beer, of course! The kitchen provides light snacks and coffee as well.

Please let me know or post here if anyone's interested.

D
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #553
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Lt Ripley - Count me in. My sister may also come along.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #554
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi boys and girls!

After a few replies and suggestions from the GC people, I've decided to have the meeting on a Sunday, 17 May 2009.

MELBOURNE GROUND CREW MEETING FOR MAY

Venue: Belgian Beer Cafe on St Kilda Road - next to AIG building.
Address: 557 St Kilda Road Melbourne (tram stop right outside the place)
Time: 2:00 pm

There is an inside and outside area and depending on the weather, we can have the meeting inside or outside (for those who have never been there).

I've had a couple of people RSVP (thanks Ghandi!) so far. I hope to hear from everyone else soon as well.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #555
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon thread : 2012 & Earth History

I tried to copy links but they didn't work. So if you do a search for "2012 & Earth History" on the second post you will find operational links. I would like to get some feed back as this is new info for me.

Last edited by AussieG; 05-10-2009 at 07:48 AM.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:00 PM   #556
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi people, just another Victorian dropping a line and touching base with everyone.

Great to see so many locals awake/aware and linking up.
I'm in the outer west of Melbourne, around 20 minutes away from Mt Macedon and also trying to seek out the 'perfect escape route'.

Would love to chat and meet up with like minds also.

Anyone on MSN can add me at Starship_Trooper@hotmail.com
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #557
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Hi people, just another Victorian dropping a line and touching base with everyone.

Great to see so many locals awake/aware and linking up.
I'm in the outer west of Melbourne, around 20 minutes away from Mt Macedon and also trying to seek out the 'perfect escape route'.

Would love to chat and meet up with like minds also.

Anyone on MSN can add me at Starship_Trooper@hotmail.com
Hi Neo, welcome

I'm organising a meet for everyone this weekend on Sunday, 17th @ 2:00 pm at the Belgian Beer Cafe on St Kilda Road. See details in my previous post.

You're welcome to come along and meet other Vics.

D
Old 05-15-2009, 12:42 AM   #558
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys

Just a quick reminder for those who are planning on attending the GC meeting this Sunday - hope to see you all there.

D
Old 05-16-2009, 06:06 AM   #559
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

********GC Meeting Cancellation*********

Hi everyone,

GC Meeting this Sunday, 17th May has been cancelled - so far only 3 people have RSVP'd and out of those people, only 1 person is able to make it. I was hoping for a larger meeting this time around and have everyone present even if it's for a short time.

I'll try and organise another one in a few weeks time and I hope more people are able to come along.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:30 AM   #560
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Hey there everyone!
calling all those who wish to do a course in building your own adobe earth dome home. The Cal Earth institute; http://www.calearth.org/ is coming out to Australia in July to hold workshops. This is the email I received today...

"Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have inquired recently about your interested in Cal-Earth and Superadobe technology in Australia. We are please to say that Cal-Earth will be hosting its first workshop in Australia in July 2009. We are currently working out the details about location (if you have some land to offer for us to build on please let us know), as well as dates and prices. If you would be interested in receiving additional information to participate in this workshop please respond to this email with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone Number

And we will contact you once all the information has been finalized. We are so excited about this opportunity and are hoping to gather a good size group of people for our first Cal-Earth Australia workshop!

Best,

Sheefteh Khalili
Cal-Earth Institute "

This is an incredible opportunity!!! If we have enough interest in Victoria, there is every chance they will do a workshop in Melbourne. But I think that time is of the essence, if we want to get them here, we need to let them know that we want to do the workshop A.S.A.P.
The email address for Cal - Earth is calearth@aol.com
you need to give them all your details so that they know where you are...
These earth domes are incredibly cheap to build so if you know any bushfire victims who want to re-build, if you know anyone that wants an incredibly beautiful home for next to nix, or if you want to move to a safe place and learn the technology, this is the time to do it.
with appreciation,
Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #561
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Great post sparkly !!
Count me in. I believe it now time to start to make preparations. What the next few years hold for us I believe is still anyone's guess, however as the Scouts and Guides always say "be prepared" then and only then can you give assistance to others.
Shelter
Food-water
clothing

Shall we begin with shelter?
Old 06-09-2009, 12:42 PM   #562
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that info, count hubby and myself in also.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:47 AM   #563
mulder

Great David Icke interview on Alex Jones Show -Monday 15 June 09
You can all watch it on youtube for free! Here's the first link:

Here's the second link:
(there's 10 segments in total - another 8 links - I hope the links work in this forum).

I've really enjoyed listening to David's thoughts on the New Age Movement, and not just sit & watch our prison being built around us!!
Enjoy.

PS. I wish I could go to the dome house building course, I'll try to find a course here.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:32 AM   #564
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Tanks for the links. How are you going over there are things starting to heat up?
Old 06-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #565
mulder

Yes, we are having a heat wave and everyone is out swimming along the river banks. I skipped summer in Australia, so after having a cold January and February its good to be warm! I drink unprocessed milk straight from the cow & feel great!
The economy is getting bad - I think its like 1930 here - food shortages and mass unemployment could be around the corner (ie, the stock market crash in 1929 was followed by a lull period before the mass problems hit around 1931). I hope this can be averted here and in Australia if oil, commodities, etc. continue to rise.
I see many people parked along the road and sell milk/eggs, etc. - the reason why the American Government stops people selling produce/food is so when the RFID chip is enforced, there will be nowhere else to buy food. In Australia the new Commonwealth bank card is soppossed to replace cash - don't get it - its the first step to the implantable the chip.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:53 AM   #566
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed

This is not good......

http://www.infowars.com/obama-depopu...olicy-exposed/
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:01 AM   #567
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

So The agenda steam rolls on Sugar.
The Melbourne Ground Crew have a regular meeting now we are gathering on a Thursday night just north of the city at 7:30 please PM me if you wish to start meeting with us. We are currently looking at surviving the potential Earth changes.

Giving is the real gift
Old 07-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #568
mulder

I'm glad this avalon site is back!! I was worried we would have lost many pages, but it seems all here. However, I've been listening to avalon radio & I'm amazed Bill & Kerry have time to get everything done - including the new radio show. I'm really looking forward to reading what Pete Peterson has to say. Most interesting is what Bill said on the radio show - Obama might announce alien contact on November 27th. OK we can't expect dates to be always correct, but imagine what will happen if Obama does this! By the way other countries HAVE already announced this e.g. France, but this has been ignored by our media.
Lets all make the most of Camelot and Avalon as one day it will be down for good (when Internet2 is adopted).
Old 07-06-2009, 06:40 AM   #569
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Hello All, just joined and finally worked how to make a post here, just saying hi to all and i am very interested in meeting up with like minded melbournians to have these form of conversations.
Thanks
Joe
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #570
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Hello All, just joined and finally worked how to make a post here, just saying hi to all and i am very interested in meeting up with like minded melbournians to have these form of conversations.
Thanks
Joe
Hello Barcarolle Took me awhile too to work out how to do things here. You will soon get the hang of it
Maybe one of the others can give you some info on meetings etc. I am in country Vic so not much help I'm afraid. Anyway welcome once again!

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #571
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Thanks
Joe
Hi Barcarolle - Welcome on this forum. We are gathering at the Westgarth/Valhala cinema on High St Northcote. Theres a enough space úpstairs with seats and coffee tables for 10-20 of us. It's become a regular meeting ground for the past month every Thursday night at 7:30pm. Come along and bring a friend if you wish. Of late we are gathering information and preparing a proposal for an eco type village that will be situated away from main cities and towns.

Many smiles.....Robski

PS. To all ground crew members, this is an opportune time to act on George Greens Ground Crew principles as written in his 3 books, "Handbook for the New Paradigm", "Becoming" and "Embracing the Rainbow". For those who haven't quite read these books, I'd suggest that you do so to understand the meaning behind such a ground crew group. Also The Russian Ringing Cedar books about the life of Anastasia is very essential to read up on. www.ringingcedars.com/

Last edited by Robski; 07-10-2009 at 05:27 AM.
Old 07-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #572
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all
The Ground Crew meeting this Thursday has be re-scheduled do to a previous booking of our usual venue. If you wish to attend please P.M. me as it is a private residence that I don't want to publicly declare.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:11 AM   #573
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys =o
Long time no see!!!!
Last Thursday the 3rd of september 2009 =o
I saw My First U.F.O =o REALY!!!!
It was in Frankston's skys around 8-8,30pm flying from south to north.

There is a possume that lives on My propertie and MY bro & I can hand feed it and do so regularly & last thursday while watching Him happerly eat a apple in the tree I caught a glimpse of a white spec in the corner of My right eye and liveing near the beach I 1st assumed it was just a sea gull.

However after gazeing on it properly I noticed it had No Wings! wasn't flying with the wind, It allso was glowing with a dim pulsateing glow around the main center which was bright, There was no red or blue flashing lights which means it was not a comercial airline craft, It was staning at a dead stand still for atleast 5 seconds befor moveing north at a speed I'v never seen, It wasnt like instent vanish light speed but My god it was FAST!

It was so sereal I ran to My brother's room to tell Him when on of He's friend said it coulda been a shooting star but I'v seen them and sattlelights befor and this sure as hell was not one of them! they dont glow like this nor stand still or fly in a stright line with out loseing some form of altitude.

I bearly got any sleep that night or the next, I'v allways belived in these thing's but now I'v seen one I'm still haveing a hard time thinking about what it possible was.

I eithen rang both the "Buero of meteorolige" & "The Melbounre Planeterium"
both have absolutely no idear what it was there was no weather device's out that night near Me and no sattlelights or space station is due in our horrizon for a few more weeks they said and they have no idear, One women told Me had it been man-made it would of been a millity experiment but if it was millitry and they wanted it secret "WHY WAS IT SO DAM BRIGHT"?!

The next day rethinking what I saw it's allmost as if it was watching Me hand feed the possum & like it wanted My attention, It's realy hard to explaine.

Sadly what ever this thing is was way too high to make out any detail I have no idear if it was a saurca or a spehere or if any part of it was rotateing.

My best way to discribe this is it looked like a Whisp (the sphere light glowing faire thing's)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #574
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings all,
In Melbourne, Australia there are a group of us who are looking to create a high-quality magazine for you, the truth-seeker. We would really like your input/comments/suggestions/content/topics for the type of magazine you would like to see on the magazine racks, as a truth-seeker. It will be something that you can put on your coffee table for family and friends to read, or give to someone as a present, or offer to someone who is perhaps opening their eyes for the first time as to what is really going on in the world.

We really want to know what interests you or perplexes you the most, questions that you need to have answered.

If you would like to help us in any small way, could you please pm me here, I would be most grateful.

with love and appreciation,

Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #575
caspyan

Hi sparklyponcho,
I'm unable to PM you but here's something for your magazine (I hope one of these links works):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4udut6tXDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuanP2P41_I

Clearly the Russians know what it is or they would have evacuated Moscow. This can't be explained away as a missile test! I've researched experts who seem to agree its a modified experimental Russian aircraft (E.g. Camelot radio with George green in late December 2009).

I look forward to the day of official disclosure of ETs!! As more and more competent people are coming out disclosing their ET beliefs/experiences. (Even Obama talked about "our friends in the stars" watching down on us - this occurred at the meeting with the Indian Primeminister the night that couple gate-crashed the White house dinner.

Last edited by caspyan; 02-11-2010 at 11:31 PM.