Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 12:32 PM   #51
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 14, 2008, Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Announcement - A FAK

In addition to discernment I use Dr. David R. Hawkins (http://consciousnessproject.org/bio.asp) method of muscle calibration (http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=15). I have great experience using this method for some years now. His famous "Map of Consciousness" (http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=14) is from 1-1000. Anything below 200 is considered without integrity/false.

The 14. October event calibrates as true. In fact it calibrates above 540 which is the level of Uncondtitional Love. There is a 99.9% probability that it will go down on that day as planned. Anyone familiar with Bashar knows that probabilities are only a sensing of how things seem at the time of the calibration. That is why I will continue to calibrate the probability for this event occuring on the planned date untill we reach that date. I will post here if anything changes, allthough we will probably hear it from other source first...

Here is a list of channelers that do have integrity:

Sheldon Nidles updates: Calibrates in general above 500.

Matthews Messages: Calibrates in the mid 400s.

Mike Quinsey channeled messages: Calibrates in general above 500.

It's worth mentioning that the channeled messages calibrates significantly higher than the channeler him/herself. The ET's will not learn our lessons for us. But this is simply a demonstration and a huge wake up call for the sleeping masses. It's a sign that things are about to take a major turn. After this it will be much harder to go back to sleep again for people. Those that don't know will finally start to turn to those that do. An event of that magnitude cannot be ignored very easily.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #52
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 14, 2008, Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Announcement - A FAK

WOW .. fingers crossed ...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #53
scatman84
Avalon Senior Member

Well First of all......Let all of us remember that ALL OF THESE FORUMS are necessarily Positive.....

Hey Prem, if you think all of others are just getting swayed by believing this coming of ETs......then so be it.......

Do you have anything Positive to say instead ?

Please remember the Objective of this forum - HOPE, POSITIVITY, NETWORKING, COHESIVENESS, STRATEGY, SURVIVAL !!!

Peace !
scatman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:37 PM   #54
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Negativity and socalled "skepticism" is often a sign that someone is repressing their hopes in order to not be disappointed like they have been many times in the past. It is understandable... However, discernment takes a calm and neutral mind. What feels right? What resonnates with your highest Joy?

Your trust in people should never be diminished just because there are charlatans out there. I know my trust will never be broken even if I "get fooled" a hundred times. This is what is meant by "turning the other cheek". It is not that you should not use discernment and learn from things, but your heart and trust should never close up based on past events. Most of the "negative/skeptical" people use past experience as an "argument". This is not valid since everything is fresh and new always. Better to keep an open mind always and be happy whether it happens or not...
Old 09-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #55
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Possivity and nagativity are both learning and by default makes everything possitive...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:10 PM   #56
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Well,Well, Kahuna mahalo, Glad ur geting a laugh! A merry heart doth good like medicine! Many are saying it is so including Crist Michael, sheldon Niddle, please excuse spelling! And many sources includind the lady from Australia. I can say one thing ,they are all willing to put there butts on the LINE! Reguardless, if our space bro's show or not, something better happen to WAKE UP THE SLEEPING MASSES soon! Just LOOK around at UR world it wil not continue like this. Wan't more WAR? Wan't more of the same, if not CHANGE YOUR MIND! I 4 1 would say about TIME ! Sooner than later you will have to wake up to a larger pitcure. Sooner the better! Enjoy the RIDE!
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #57
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Why do people spread such a false news. Are they all completely out of their minds? There are people around the world who are constantly watching the skies. No one cannot come out of the blues. No spaceships are going to visit...

I pretty much think you're right. But as the owner of a propped-open mind I have to say, I'd love to be a fly on your wall the day they do show up!

Hey, it could happen.

But I'm with you. I know there are spaceships out there because I've seen 'em. I had a very weird experience out in the desert about 35 years ago that involved a very bright light, something the person with me never would discuss. I don't actually remember much about it. I've also taken daylight photos of flying craft of some sort - so yes, there's something to the stories. But I think something else is going on.

Poverty is taking hold, folks - not just economic but spiritual. Those who are and who wish to be lightworkers, have our hands full trying to keep the world from growing dark. People need answers, of the kind they've traditionally gotten from their priests and prophets. But the prophets are never listened to in their own time, and the priests are all corrupt...what to do? This isn't a new question, but all of a sudden in our own time any fool can look at the world and see that every major religion has gone seriously far toward the dark side. The only people still looking there for answers are the stupid, the sleeping and those lost in serious denial. Everyone else in those organizations is corrupt. Well, almost everyone. The point is that people are looking for spiritual connections and meaning, and they aren't getting it in the traditional places. So I don't find it surprising that the myth should arise of a mysterious, invisible group of otherworldly beings who love us and won't let us destroy ourselves.

But I think still more is going on. It's not coincidence that talk of Revelations and Armageddon, the end of the Mayan Calendar, the shift from Pisces to Aquarius, the blue kachina, the red heifer, and dozens of other looked-for signs and prophecies are all seemingly converging in our time. A couple of 'em, sure. Coincidence, I do believe in it. But all these threads of reality converging from all these directions at once? No, something is happening, and it originates outside our ordinary sphere of reference. So even though some of what I hear and read smacks of lunacy within my paradigm, I take it all in and I keep my mind open.

That spaceccraft just could be there, fixin' to deactivate its cloaking devices next month. I'm not holding my breath. Seems like I read somewhere that it'll only happen if enough people sincerely want it to happen, or something like that. Well, I am all about intent, and I fully believe that by holding a good intent together we can change the world. But I also think the halls in hell are probably decorated with wishes. What matters is what we do and the intent we hold in doing it, far more than the name of the savior we wait for.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:47 AM   #58
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, a fake I think.

Dr. Deagle syas in his program something really usefull for this thread. (Nutrimedical Report Show listen it live 3-6 pm easter hour, or in this link every time you want: http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html)

He says in his program that the majority of the contactees are scamed by non positive interdimensional spiritual beings because from the "other side" didn't comunicate with us because we are in quarenteen.

This include the Ascended masters, the alien abductions, individual contactees, etc. He says, "they are playing with fire doing that".

so, tink twice.

Cheers! Thinkl Positive twice! hohoho
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:07 AM   #59
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

They are building people up to break them down, if they really wanted to set the entire UFO community/space religions all they would have to do is do another Pheonix Lights Incident which i might add was OURS.

Im not saying they are OURS to disprove your information but rather am telling you how it is.

Does anyone else besides me think MAJESTIC and its fake lore is all behind this??

The Illuminati are "esoteric mind control" well the Space cults are "modern mind control, i feel for some people but realize it is nothing to do with me and these people need to learn that UFOS aint coming to save them anytime soon.

Why do i never hear any of the UFO buffs talk about the Hollow Earth? seems logical to guess they come from the earth and have always been here. Throw Roswell out the back door - we know that was a Nazi disc and not an EBE.

October 14th will be another day and funnily if the "powers that be" decided to fly some ships the UFO cults would be so crazed about it they would lash out at anyone who said otherwise - a sad story when someone lashes for his reality when one offers its vaccine.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #60
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I really wish I had some tissues to wipe the tears from my eyes. I've just read quite a few of the messages form the Federation of Light and feel warm, loved and ready - though I've always felt warm, loved and ready, knowing that something is about to happen.

My girlfriend is a seer of sorts and she told me only yesterday that we were going to go on another trip though neither of us have that sort of money at the moment to pay for such a thing. Last year was fun - a trip to New York for my 44th birthday - bless her - this trip she refers to just might be a lot further, mighten it?

This all makes so much sense to me - the 14th Oct first contact.

I died at the age of 15 after being beaten up. I died on the operating table and saw the bright tunnel of lights, etc, but was told that my time was not yet and I went back to my body. For years and years - to now, I've wonder why I was sent back as my life has not been an easy one. I'm very spiritual for a Virgo male and this was a result of the troubles in my early life - knowing that 'this' life is not all there is and that has driven my purpose - even though I still do not know why I'm here other then to learn knowledge for the soul - the light.

I'm an artist - I write and draw and for years, even when I've tried other experiences, I've always came back to writing and drawing - this, I believe, is my path - creating stuff.

I look forward to meeting others like me from different worlds and dimensions - you might say that it is a long time coming, but really it was only yesterday because what is time really?

Thanks for posting the links to the convastaions with the Fed of light - I've stopped crying now - though a good cry is great at times and for the right reason. I look forward to meeting you all when it comes to pass.

Love, peace - and forgive me - bananas...XX...

MarkXX...

<magic>

Last edited by Mark; 09-14-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:13 PM   #61
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

In one of the articles on Camelot, it speaks of a system the government uses that send out telepathic messages, which are picked up and spread by many as "truths".

Its only purpose is to discredit those who hear and spread the word.

I've been to the council meetings and they don't speak this way, no one looks like the image that was sent.

are UFOs real? darn tootin

but I wouldn't be packing my bags and getting ready to hop on a spaceship quite yet.

are they here and ready to step in to stop WWIII - yep

are they anyone we should fear - nope

Will we see them before 2012... definitely

I just don't want to see all of you that have gotten your hopes up crushed by disappointment.

and as for the channelers... cut out the NutraSweet...

and yes, I'll be happy if I'm wrong...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:30 PM   #62
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

You have very valid points - for me it is belief - will it to be so. If they don't turn up this time to the populas, they are here and it's but a matter of time - that's one thing I'm sure about...
Old 09-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #63
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I really wish I had some tissues to wipe the tears from my eyes. I've just read quite a few of the messages form the Federation of Light and feel warm, loved and ready - though I've always felt warm, loved and ready, knowing that something is about to happen...

Thanks for posting the links to the convastaions with the Fed of light - I've stopped crying now - though a good cry is great at times and for the right reason. I look forward to meeting you all when it comes to pass.

Love, peace - and forgive me - bananas...XX...

MarkXX...

<magic>
Mark,

thank you for opening up and sharing with all of us.

You are a special person, and like many of us, you've seen the light.

I don't understand how it works, but for some, their meanings flow through their writing, and it allows a few of us to look inside you.

What I see is a healing that has never happened, there are gifted people all over the world you can call on, you need someone that can help you rebalance your mind. Your gifts are unable to be used yet, but you will find incredible talent once you find your center...

I'm not sure if visiting monks is the answer, or as I have mentioned in other threads, find an Indigo healer that understands and can see what is going on inside you.

people do care, don't ever forget that...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-14-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #64
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I'm a starving artist - I write and draw and for years, even when I've tried other experiences, I've always came back to writing and drawing - this, I believe, is my path - creating stuff.
why not alter and change,
the above "i am, starving"
to something, you would rather NOT be doing

maybe,
if i might be bold enough to make a suggestion:
to: i am an artist who $ell$ my work to others
who have a solid appreciation, for what i do
and, they come to eXchange with me
i provide the colour to their lives
while i am doing, what i love to do,
and, they provide me, with the ability,
to sustain, and, to purchase more supplies,
so, i can keep my wheels greased...
and, so, i can create, more of what
i love to do

i'll bet, by getting the "starving" out of that statement--
you won't be that anymore

your total "i am" will alter/and, change
and, shift into eXactly what you want to be

"will it to be, so, it will be"
white lotus star

brightest blessings to you

susan
the eXchanger

ps: words have great power --

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2008 at 02:43 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #65
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Rocky_Shorz and Susan,

oh, I love my life - the universe provides very well for me in a fashion - I have what I need - love around me - love within me and the ability to create stuff - you are right though about something not quite got by me - there is something that is stopping me form moving on - my girlfriend tells me the same - I've thought, searched my soul - phyisically and through meditation, but I still can not find anything that I have a problem with - I'd love to know and then it would be released - done with.

thank you all for your love - you get in back ten fold.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #66
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

0. Perm - who are you working for? Just jokin.

1. Why do people spread such a false news. - How do you know its false?

2. Why do people spread such a false news. - Is this a question?

3. Are they all completely out of their minds? - Please define out of their minds. Do you mean in tune with the spiritual realms of life that causes the people who are sleep living to see them as wacky or cookie?

4. There are people around the world who are constantly watching the skies. - Thats amazing

5. No one cannot come out of the blues. - So then this means then can!

6. No spaceships are going to visit or no aliens are going to show up. - You don't know that and neither do I.

7. Don't waste your time posting fake news regarding the October 14. - I agree. Please don't post fake news regarding any subject. Time is an illusion.

8. If you are asking me for evidence, please question yourself before replying this post. - Nope. Wasn't asking.

9. Stop worrying about hoax calls. You blindly believe in something is going to come and show in the skies? - And somewhere i saw it sizes around 2000 miles, but can be seen only in Alabama. Are you peoples completely out of this world? The size is so huge you can see from most of the place around the world. - Who are you talking too? Guessing from the capital letters in the title of this thread I would asume that your yelling a fake. This sounds to me like you are obviously blindly beleiving that this is a fake with out investigating the sources yourself then accusing others at random?

10. Its completely non-logic to think a thing like this. - That is sweeping generalization.

11. You say that the Government is conducting experiments and do you think they will allow for and exhibition show like this? - That is sweeping generalization. And do you think they would have a choice?

12. What is the problem now for an exhibition like that? Its all hoax news. - hmmmm...or is it?

13. Find the source and question them instead of questioning this post. I have some logical portion of my brain working. If yours is also working then think. Else shut it down and go and sleep. Else go to Alabama using your valuable time. Remember, time cannot be earned again. - Good advice. Use it. I'm not going to alabama, but i hear its nice this time of year If a 2000 mile long ship dose a flyby of the earth I should be able to see it from here...on the ground...with my crew

14. Think. Think like a human. Think - You are not your mind.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-14-2008 at 03:15 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #67
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I really wish I had some tissues to wipe the tears from my eyes. I've just read quite a few of the messages form the Federation of Light and feel warm, loved and ready - though I've always felt warm, loved and ready, knowing that something is about to happen.
Yes, that is a normal reaction to the truth/Light and high energy and Joy contained in each of these messages. If they were a hoax you would not have that reaction. Everything has an energyfield and it is calibratable. For the time being very little on this planet calibrate above 500 on David Hawkins scale (1-1000), but these messages do. That is an indicator on the truth they contain.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #68
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well if a Ship 3 times as big as Hurricane Ike does a fly by, I'm pretty sure it will be noticed...
Old 09-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #69
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat,

I would never try to take from you what you believe, but in a public forum when people around the world are watching, you need both sides of the coin.

I stepped in because I saw what Mark was looking for, now I will bow out and let you continue...
Old 09-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #70
arcora
Banned

I certainly hope it comes.

I will not be surprised or disappointed if it doesn't.

Even if it doesn't, this announcement may have the positive effect of forcing people to think about a change in paradigm.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #71
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Do Et's make typos? I've written so much and still make typos - you've problem read a lot of my typos here - I've read others typos on this forum. Maybe the message was supposed to read 200 miles long, or twenty miles long, 20,000 miles long or maybe a foot and a half? I don't know, but that is posible, isn't it?
Old 09-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #72
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

QUESTION:
who are you?
is NOT a joke, it is a very serious thing
EVERY BEING on earth needs to discover who they are
it iS important

QUESTION:
Why do people spread such a false news?
they do NOT know better, or, are hoping to capitalise on it
they have NOT yet separated, beliefs/from actuals
discernment, is a process that helps to separte
fact from fiction

QUESTION:
How do you know its false?
you discern it

QUESTION:
Why do people spread such a false news?
they do NOT know better,
they are like sheep, being lead to a slaughter
5D astral spirits, appear to them, and, they speak
of course, the channel, or receiver of such messages,
did NOT properly discern, who and, what was coming through - they didn't stand the messenger, in the right kind of light - they didn't ask it the right questions,
they assumed

QUESTION:
Are they all completely out of their minds?
yes, and, no - they have allowed something else to come into their minds, and, they see it, as something it truly is NOT

QUESTION:
does it causes the people who are sleep living
to see them as wacky or cookie ?
They do a job, in some cases, they do awaken people...
and, if they awaken a person, to search, then, even if they did NOT do a 100% good job, they did a job, and, it has value

If you worry, about how others see you, then, you lose energy, be who you are, and, do that authentically

i think, you mean "kookie", not "cookie"...
there are some pretty good cookies here,
and, they are NOT the type that crumble

the indigeous tribes, refer to some people
as, "the walking dead"

we are more alive, in our dreams --
and, need to transport that awareness into 3D

QUESTION:
There are people around the world who are constantly watching the skies. -Thats amazing !!!

men/and, women, have always watched the skies,
it allows us, to chart our course

QUESTION:
No one cannot come out of the blues. -So then this means then can! ???

i do NOT get what you mean here...
some pretty powerful stuff, can manifest itself
out of the ethers --
rule 1) protect/protect/protect
rule 2) grant permission/and, give permission
to things, that are in 100% alignment with your mission/or purpose
rule 3) ask...ask...ask... ALWAYS

QUESTION:
No spaceships are going to visit or no aliens are going to show up ???

Why do you say that ? space ships; and; star beings
have always visited the earth

Alien is just a label -- people will be really amazed
when they discover, the real truth
of what all of us are, earth is a grand melding pot

QUESTION:
Don't waste your time posting fake news regarding the October 14. - Please don't post fake news regarding any subject.

it is important to discuss this,
it has project blue beam written all over it

QUESTION:
Time is an illusion [/COLOR]

outside of 3D, time in 3D is an illusion
in 3D, it is still time

QUESTION:
If you are asking me for evidence, please question yourself before replying this post. -Nope. Wasn't asking.

Evidence, is what is presented, in the discovery of truth...
so, evidence is important

in any eXchange both/or all parties are necessary

to rudely eXcuse another, is, to eXcuse only yourself

all points of view are valid ones,
as, they are the very beliefs, that need to be altered and changed, or eXchanged, into truths

QUESTION:
Stop worrying about hoax calls. You blindly believe in something is going to come and show in the skies? - And somewhere i saw it sizes around 2000 miles, but can be seen only in Alabama. Are you peoples completely out of this world? The size is so huge you can see from most of the place around the world. - Who are you talking too? Guessing from the capital letters in the title of this thread I would asume that your yelling a fake. This sounds to me like you are obviously blindly beleiving that this is a fake with out investigating the sources yourself then accusing others at random?

STOP WORRY, and, start to develop,
both, an i can, and, an i do, type of attitude
everyone is special, every place is special,
every eXchange needs to be honour, for the basis,
of what can be developed from it

if you feel/see, or hear NO truth - politely eXcuse yourself,
but, always, and, in all ways,
make your comments, as, to way,
clear / clean, and, consice ...
that way, another person/or , the other eXchangers,
will know, what you believe to be your truth
beliefs, are often altered/and, changed,
in real truths

QUESTION:
Its completely non-logic to think a thing like this. -
That is sweeping generalization.[/COLOR]

it requires logic / and, a mental mind to solve a problem
it also requires emotions / and, the intellect to also move with it -- we are all,
physical/emotional, and, intellectual beings,
first, and fore most -- they are the first three bars,
to developing, your ORIGINAL SPARK

QUESTION:
You say that the Government is conducting experiments and do you think they will allow for and exhibition show like this? That is sweeping generalization.[/COLOR] And do you think they would have a choice?

all people do experiments - it is how we get to answers
all people have a choice, to do, or to NOT do, or to just observe

taking actions, is what propels you,
into a negative pole, or into a positive pole

QUESTION:
What is the problem now for an exhibition like that? Its all hoax news. hmmmm...or is it?

That is something, for each and every
ORIGINAL SPARK, to discern for themselves,
and, by themselves, and, with others,
who are choosing to eXchange,
in order, to discern, and, to learn,
and, to become MORE, instead of becoming less

QUESTION:
Find the source and question them instead of questioning this post. I have some logical portion of my brain working. If yours is also working then think. Else shut it down and go and sleep. Else go to Alabama using your valuable time. Remember, time cannot be earned again. - Good advice. Use it. I'm not going to alabama, but i hear its nice this time of year If a 2000 mile long ship does a
fly bye of the earth I should be able to see it from here...on the ground...with my crew thumb_yello:

always identify the source, and, ask lts of questions
utilise logic, for sure
if something does NOT feel right, eXcuse it
i have NEVER heard of a 2000 mile long ship,
but, that does NOT mean, one does not eXist,
i have seen one, as big as a football field, once
i wish i knew, what happened, when, i was frozen in time,
for, 4 hours-and, ??? - one day, i will fill in the question marks

QUESTION:
Think. Think like a human. Think -
you are not your mind.[/COLOR]

Your thinking process, is a part of you
one part -- the filter

question:
Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

unquestionably, i will

brightest blessings to all

susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:39 PM   #73
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Sanat,

I would never try to take from you what you believe, but in a public forum when people around the world are watching, you need both sides of the coin.

I stepped in because I saw what Mark was looking for, now I will bow out and let you continue...
I don't believe anything, so that is no problem. What is Mark looking for?
Old 09-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #74
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Mark's looking for the truth - thanks for asking.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #75
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Don't step out or stop - there are more then two sides to everything - a unverse of infinant possibility...