Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
Tuza

Default What about those in US who rely on welfare

I am presuming there are millions of people in US who rely on welfare, sickness benefits, that type of thing. Obviously all this is going to affect them whereby they wont be able to get any money from the Government to pay for food, rent and all the rest. AND, I am sure the Government has already discussed all this previously and that is obviously why they have put in place .................you know what I mean, because they knew all along.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Re: What about those in US who rely on welfare

Tell me about it.

We can pray for deliverance and pray our kids will continue to help out financially, or help find another situation, less tenuous.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

And sad to say maybe natural selection will finally be able to weed out material that should have never been able to survive in the first place. Just a Gaia thought...
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #4
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
And sad to say maybe natural selection will finally be able to weed out material that should have never been able to survive in the first place. Just a Gaia thought...
This statement and it's intention struck me.
I disagree. 100%

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:14 AM   #5
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
I disagree. 100%

Peace,
Ampgod
agreed!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:58 AM   #6
Kituwa
Avalon Senior Member

I am one of those that depends on gov money. I recieve gov disabilty. My wife works and brings in a small amount but it would in no way support us without the disability check.We live very simple ,own very little and we buy food one day at a time. There is talk right now that they are fixing to declair a bank holiday. They are saying this could happen as soon as this weekend. My check comes tomorrow so hopefully i can get it cashed before anything happens.If it dont happen this weekend i am sure it will soon. My family and i will be homeless in less than a week if our check is stopped.It looks like things are going to be bad for everyone before long but will just be sooner for some of us.I really fear for older people here that rely on social security. My guess is if an economic collaps does happen here that those of us that do not have a way to take care of ourselves will be rounded up and sent to gov camps to be 'taken care of' im sure we will be some of the first considered expendable.While i do have a plan of a place to go and i am capable of getting by liveing in the woods with no money, it would only be a matter of time before one of the kids gets sick and needs medical attention that is beyond what i can take care of and a lot of other things like that can come up.I know i have some serious suffering in store for me and my family but my ancestors went through as bad or worse and i have accepted that there is not much i can do about it and am as ready as i can be to face what lies ahead.I can only hope my heart can stay strong and i can fully face whatever is in store for us.
Kituwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #7
Tuza

Ben Fulford, now is the time for Ninja retaliation, I think they should walk the walk and stopping talking the talk ....and I know that is not spiritual....but I am really p.........
Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #8
steverocks85
Avalon Senior Member

people with disabilities can be souls of a higher density that could not adjust to our plane of existance. to say natural selection can finally weed them out is cold. as a severely disabled person i feel my mission is to take a tough journey and inspire people of how strong people can be on the inside and keep on going!
steverocks85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #9
blueskywalking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I disagree. 100%

Peace,
Ampgod
Double Agreed! Disgusting... Maybe lay off the mushrooms for a bit there Houston.
blueskywalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
Tuza

Things keep passing into my mind..............like nazis, the idiots with the pointy white hats and the casper sheets, only having fair haired blue eyed people, getting rid of anybody else that doesnt conform to their idea of who should be here. I think there is someone else that might have to something to say about that. Some call him/her GOD.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #11
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Its almost a ridiculous suggestion but try anything and everything you can to become less reliant.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #12
Steve_G

I'm living on Jobseeker's allowance at the moment, which is ironic because there aren't any to seek. But I'm not worried. It isn't because my rose tinted specs tell me that everything will be fine. It isn't because I think aliens are going to land and sort out the mess for us. It certainly isn't because I think our governments are going to take care of us.

I'm not worried because I know I'm a spiritual being having a human experience. I know I've been on this planet before and I know I will be again. I'm eternal and I can't die. I've been in some really bleak situations in my life, even to the point of considering ending it, but you know what? I'M STILL HERE! Solutions came out of nowhere, help from directions I'd never expected. My spirit knew what was happening and where I was going even if my limited 3D mind didn't.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Prepare as best you can, but above all listen to your intuition because it knows a lot more than you think.

Blessings
Old 10-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #13
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverocks85 View Post
people with disabilities can be souls of a higher density that could not adjust to our plane of existance. to say natural selection can finally weed them out is cold. as a severely disabled person i feel my mission is to take a tough journey and inspire people of how strong people can be on the inside and keep on going!
RIGHT ON BROTHER!! TOTALLY RIGHT ON!
I too am disabled & couldn't agree with you more; people with disabilities ARE souls of a higher density to go thru pain,isolation,outright rejection,humiliation and other negativities, then be kind, loving, forgiving and empathic, takes an ironclad determination of trusting in Spirit
thank you steve

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-03-2008 at 11:10 AM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #14
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Beautifully said.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #15
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Agree totaly

You cant tell a book by its cover

My previous partner "Therese" was/is disabled but I wouldent care to call her that.
We are still best friends.
She was/is an astounding clairvoyant and knows more about the Angelic realm that anyone I know.
What she lacks in mobility she makes up for in many other ways.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #16
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Another question I was wondering about is I know alot of very smart and kind hearted people serving in county jail and prison. What would happen to the people who are incarcerated if things happen to get crazy. Would the jail guards go to work? Would they still feed them? Would they release them? What would happen to the small time offenders or the people who are supposed to be getting out soon?
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #17
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...i take offense to this. i'm a single, full-time employed mother at Vanderbilt Hospital, which means I make a decent living and receive great benefits. I rely on Food Stamps to buy food for my son and myself because without food stamps, i wouldn't be able to feed my child. It's a matter of providing a roof over his head that forces me to use this "hand-out" ...for you to say my son should never have been able to survive is not only wrong, but totally deluded.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #18
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Just a suggestion but wouldn't everyone be able to contribute something to a community, whether it be teaching, watching children or just advice. I think most all people have merit it has been this caste system we live in that classifies people in categories of worthiness.

This has been played upon by the system since I can remember, if you will remember in the 70's it was the black race who were lazy, non-productive and who wanted a handout, today or at least here in America it is all American citizens no longer want to work or do jobs. It is a simple play in the game, retooling people's mind's to believe they are not worthy or can't work.

I try to remind people that if they have fulfilled a job in life anything they have retained those skills they are not lost or gone forever, they just need to be creative in putting those skills to good use. For those who have never worked they may be creative in many other areas go inwards to see what creative things one can do or it may be time for a change in trades who know it is all up to the individual concerning what they can do, they have the power within it is time to access it.

I am sure many that are negative will remain so, sad to say, I really don't know what will transpire for them, hopefully most will awaken to this cycle they are in and change.

As far as the prison system\jails are concerned a friend of mine had a dream which I will pass along. She seen the system could no longer afford to function and all the doors were open and the prisoners released. I have to see that this may occur when the monies are no longer there to pay the guards\personnel.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #19
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

As a retired Federal Correctional Officer, I can assure you the last thing they would ever do is just let prisoners go free. Don't forget most guards live in the community that they would be released into. It just would NEVER happen.

In a National Emergency, I could see them letting NON-VIOLENT inmates go if they were running out of food and supplies... but it would never be into the local community.

To be honest, if there is such a thing as FEMA Death Camps... Violent Offenders would be the first to go.

Just my opinion.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #20
historycircus

Quote:
Yeah, but I don't think being on welfare fits that criteria G. I think the mentality that inspired your statement does.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #21
kaye lambert
Avalon Senior Member

I am disabled, also, and rely on my check each month to pay the rent. We couldn't make it without this money. I was wondering when my check hits the bank, should I take it out, and buy a certified check or something. I agree with these posts 100%. Namaste
kaye lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:11 PM   #22
Kituwa
Avalon Senior Member

The reason i am on social security disability is because i have post traumatic stress disorder and multiple personality syndrom from my wonderfull experiance as an mkultra victim that started when i was a very young child.It was in fact one of the mkulta doctors that got me on SSD, i had not even heard of disability before he told me about it. I am pretty sure the whole reason they wanted me on it was so i could be called/used when ever they wanted me without a job interfearing. I was put on disabilty in my early 20's and i am 49 now . It is hard sometimes, makes me feel like im good for nothing. I have always done everything i could to be a contributor to my comunity when i can. Nowdays i clean house, wash clothes , cook , do the laundry and run the boys back and forth to football games and ball practice after school so i guess im the soccor dad,lol. It is sort of amusing in a way, i was trained as a killer for the gov and here i am doing laundry,lol. I used to be very angry and bitter about what was done to me but i have found the best way for me to live with myself is to be the best human that i can be, to help others when i can, and find a little humor in my life every chance i get.
Kituwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #23
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehomonuka View Post
RIGHT ON BROTHER!! TOTALLY RIGHT ON!
I too am disabled & couldn't agree with you more; people with disabilities ARE souls of a higher density to go thru pain,isolation,outright rejection,humiliation and other negativities, then be kind, loving, forgiving and empathic, takes an ironclad determination of trusting in Spirit
thank you steve
Thank you to steverocks85, and thank you to you lehomonuka as well!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #24
COCKATOO
Avalon Senior Member

I won't hold my breath, but perhaps the government will finally be forced to kick all those people off the dole who are quite capable of being responsible for themselves, i.e. get a damn job! That would certainly be the majority of the "welfare" recipients (in all its various forms - money payments, hud, food stamps, etc., etc.). Clearly, that does not include the truly disabled or elderly who usually are collecting from a benefit stream not identified as "welfare".
COCKATOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #25
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I've been thinking this also, i live on income support.
many have lived like this and can just about survive on the little we do get but if that's stopped what do we do then?
But if money won't be the issue as was said before because it will be useless anyway i expect we having nothing to fear.
Certainly lack of it won't change much for those who rely on it as i have said before we have been surviving on it for long enough.
But the thought of weeding out those like us is frightening.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote