Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #101
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: WHY 90% of People WILL take the Mark of the Beast

Have you ever use a super magnet with a 250lbs. pull force or more, place it right next to your cell phone, it will damaged it. a nano tech chip can be render useless. Just a hint. Use your creative ability to resolve problems, we don't have to comply with any law imposed on us, we are not helpless sheep.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #102
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

I saw something on utube that showed babies in the US being implanted with these tracking chips ... safety against the terrorists ... alot of parents will do it!! FEAR FEAR FEAR ...we must abolish fear!
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #103
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm built in Lo Jack for your kids or cheating spouse...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #104
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Have you ever use a super magnet with a 250lbs. pull force or more, place it right next to your cell phone, it will damaged it. a nano tech chip can be render useless. Just a hint. Use your creative ability to resolve problems, we don't have to comply with any law imposed on us, we are not helpless sheep.

To take this one step further imagine what it would do do to us if we were chipped!

I personally am totally against the idea of being chipped and will avoid it no matter what.

As far as my credit card or passport being microchipped I am not as concerned with. Not much different than the magnetic strip that is on it now. When they put my tag number in the computer at the border my information comes up now without the RFID.

To me the mark of the beast has to do with our own life computers' (body)
frequency being messed up by a microchip that could be programmed to interfer with the ascension process.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #105
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Ok ground crew :
The only remedy that dissables the negative side of microchipping is : Rise your own frequency to a higher rate...
Unconditional love ( or 9d compassion , as you wish to tag it ) will make your inner self resonate at a higher level or frequency, dissabling any attempt of mind or emotional manipulation of any kind, including nanochips...
The task is to work on your inner technology ... The work is to be done in your inside world...
It is time for us humans to know that we are cocreators, and very powerfull ones... We can achieve anything we want...including neutralizing the microchipping itself... Only by aquiring unconditional love ( or 9d compassion ) in our day to day basis...
Don´t fear the reptilian agenda... Transmute it... By transmutating yourself to higher realms of concioussness...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #106
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnosis5 View Post
i just spoke with a woman who can remotely neutralize the verichip -- or any kind of implant, so i don't think we have to worry about it. She has the ability and so do others -- when the time comes. Do your spiritual work and nothing can hurt you.
and i agree with gnosis5...so i quote her comment...
Old 10-29-2008, 12:23 AM   #107
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Inner technology is the solution to nanochipping...
Spiritual growth into the next step in the evolutive ladder is waiting for humankind...
Thank the universe that the reptilians are doing an exellent job, because their fine performance will trigger the best response from human beings...we can learn the biggest lesson of all and empower ourselves as cocreator gods/godesses...and fulfill our destiny as such...

"you got to get in to get out " peter gabriel...
Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 AM   #108
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avid View Post
i am (almost) only using cash now, but have to get it through atm somehow. Less trips. More stash at home (oh dear).
I never use a cellphone unless for emergencies - use ancient analogue dial phone at home. Good if power down.
I cannot understand the people who wander around constantly connected to their friends throughout their everyday life via a cellphone. Nonetheless - i am here frequently, what's in that for me? Bad computer vibes? (no wifi - hard-wired).
Will now limit my time on my computer, but ain't that just what 'they' want?
exactly...
That is what they want from us... To live in fear on a daily basis... Give them the opposite to balance polarities...
Old 10-29-2008, 12:32 AM   #109
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie View Post
i can't repeat this enough...

Make the new world order irrelevant.

Get a ground crew or another group and start doing everything you can to be self-sufficient and sustainable. If you don't need anything from the nwo puppet masters, then they don't have anything to lure you in with while they attach the strings.

And, do whatever you can to take care of your debts!
yessss !
Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #110
WineHippie

Default Re: WHY the Mark of the Beast IS a CROCK !

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:41 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:01 AM   #111
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

When you say No to the chip aka the mark you say no to the grandfathered belief that the world must be made up of the slaves and the masters.
Seeing as how we all know that masters are never consistently nice to the slaves one has to conclude that we all want to be the masters.
If there are no slaves then there are no masters

Heres another analagy-If you join and team and then don't like the rules that the captain keeps making do you bitch about it and continue to play or do you -leave the team.

ONENESS rules
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #112
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Why 100% will take the mark of the beast.

It won't be optional.

If you resist, you will be physically restrained.

If you evade, you will not be able to buy food.

If you stay in one place long enough to hunt or grow food - they will find you.

This is why Revelation states that those who take the mark AND worship the beast will receive thet wrath of God.
restraint , if you fight hard enough they only have one option and if you are taking a few of them with you so be it
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote