Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Here's Where Jesus would bank!

Here is a link that everyone should look at. It is very important with the world monetary policies coming that you know how to bank safely and privately.

Make sure to listen to the audio.

[Link removed by moderator, the site has been attacked and is causing havoc for visitors: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8976

Central American Nations Agree on New Currency

Executive Summary – Friday (12/05/08) the leaders of the Central American nations met for the 33rd Summit of the Central American Integration System. They issued statements in response to the world financial crisis. One of the measures they intend to implement is the start of a new currency. We assume this is to be called the Central American Dollar and will be tied to a basket of other currencies to avoid fluctuations that a single currency is subject to.

The Central American nations are also going to standardize their passport. It is expected that the new passport will have the name of the country and above or below it say “Central America Passport” similar to the way the Mercosur nations do it now. The nations participating were: Belize, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama and Dominican Republic participating as an associate member.

Discussion – With a new currency you can expect to see a new money wiring system similar to the SWIFT system. The big difference is that the USA and EU will not be able to view any and all confidential banking transactions going through this new system. Bank secrecy is still a way of life in these nations and if anything the new system will allow for more secrecy and confidentiality. This will also lessen the demand for US dollars.

It appears to this writer that these are not the only countries to be moving in this direction. Russia has dropped some subtle but clear comments about relying on the US dollar. China is also not happy. Venezuela is in the process of starting a new central bank and has the support of several South American nations. So while the USA can go and push Lichtenstein around other nations are moving to get away from the USD and go back to sensible international banking. In the USA one just goes into a bank and shows a drivers license and leaves in 30 minutes with a bank account. In the offshore world this process can take days or weeks.

I expect the process to soon go back to being a 30-minute process as soon as there is no longer a monopolistic grip on the nations to use the wire systems passing wires through the USA or EU. Without having to rely on the USA and EU wire systems there is no penalty to be imposed on nations practicing banking the way they like to. Will the good old numbered bank accounts with no ID return? We will have to wait and see but this author is optimistic.

So while everyone is saying doom and gloom regarding Lichtenstein and Obama shouting anti-tax haven slogans you now know what is in store shortly down the road. And yes you did read correctly Panama was at the conference. Did anyone notice the Russian battleship being allowed to cross the Panama Canal a few days ago? First time a Russian warship crossed the Panama Canal since WWII. The world financial crisis brought on by the USA changed things. Be patient and watch for these changes to emerge.

Last edited by Karen; 12-14-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: Here's Where Jesus would bank!

Would this be an intermediate or permanent solution?

From reading this article I see two possible ways to view
this trend.

The first view would be a pulling away from the status quo
and formation of a new and independent body similar to
when Putin took control over the failed Soviet state and
exerted his national pride kicking the London bankers out
and establishing a strong and independent Russia. One would hope this is the case, however I am suspicious.

The second view would be supported by the work of Joan Veon. The coalescing of the central American states, while it might benefit us in the short to intermediate time frame, is a step towards the loss of their sovereignty in the fashion of the EU. From this point I would expect the formation of a Central American
parliament. If this trend is accurate then South America would follow suit with their own version of the North American union and eventually there would be a super region called the Americas. All of the lower levels of governing bodies remain intact and the final result is
one world government with a world parliament. The problem with this idea is the government chain of command is administratively assigned rather than popularly elected. The voice of the people is not taken into account. The end result is a feudal form of government that does not represent the will of the people and you my fellow serfs shall be punished for shooting the king's deer.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Here's Where Jesus would bank!

I just got an update that the site I posted in this thread got hacked, and that means your going to this site might cause you a problem. So don't go to that site until further notice.....

In the meantime I'll refer you to a group I've done business with. Here is a link talking about them (Rayservers) http://www.1888pressrelease.com/rays...ompany-pr.html

Thanks
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
banking, dollar, economics, money, privacy