Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

Default Visions from a Novice

I've seen things of various degrees of clarity since childhood. They began coming back to me in earnest after my waking up about a year ago. About the current the future state of things, here it what I have seen:

I lived in Florida for three years. That is where I woke up. Toward the end of my stay there, I saw streets as I stood on them covered in water up past the street lights. Algae hung from stop signs, wooden stairs lay soft and rotting. Everything was ghostly green and silent. No people. No machines. Ever seen Waterworld? Like that, when he dove down. I saw this in the brightness of day and in varying times/places. Always the same. Underwater for a long time.

Since coming to North Carolina last March, I have been living almost in a dream. Asheville is the closest I've come to feeling like I am among others like me. Everywhere I look are people living consciously, living lovingly. Being here has given me a hope and drive for the future. Recently, just a few days ago, I saw the streets completely empty. This was while driving through an outlying town, about five minutes from the city. I saw no moving cars or people, felt this oppressive quiet and fear. I think this had something to do with a martial-law kind of situation.

I have seen things in the past for myself - people I had not known then who I met later. I have made accurate predictions about my public schooling (that I wouldn't finish and good riddance) while still in 7th or 8th grade. As I learned that these gifts are innate in us and are to be nurtured, I have trusted myself more. I'm writing this in case you have family in Florida, as I do. This is also part of the reason I am leaving North Carolina, trying to arrange passage and joining of community in Ecuador. I do not mean to scare anybody.

Peace, friends. The time is soon.

these lightworkers
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:39 AM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Visions from a Novice

thankyou for that vision!!! ..and
I am also seriously considering South america/Ecuador for next phase of the journey..please do keep me posted on developments!
peace light and blessings from UK !
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

yes, i know.
you're talking with conde or frank. me too!
i'm hoping to be headed that way by october at the latest.
good luck to you! hope to see you there!
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #4
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

i regulary meet with agroup of lightworkers here in PA, some have visions and get channeled messages that all keep pointing to large scale widespread breakdown of society in all forms that Camelot has been warning about. My girlfriend has 'flash' visions of the houses on her street being abandoned and in disarray. I do not have visions or dreams, but many around me do. I do trust my gut feelings though......
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

oh, and I'm not running anywhere. I'm going to slug it out right where I am. I have done past life regression and had others read for me, I get all the same thing. It's my job to assist in transitions of difficult times. Someone told me I have done it on other planets. Wish I could remember that one! I have limited recollection of me doing similar during the renaissance times. I'm staying and helping everyone I can. Now it's just with words of truth and awakening to the truth. When the poop hits the fan, I'll start shoveling. I am an RN but work on an ambulance. My life is making order out of chaos. I seem to be good at it, so I'll keep it up!
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:10 AM   #6
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Hi.

One question. Why Ecuador? I have seen and heard references to it before in videos with Bill and Kerry, but why that country specifically?
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flood, florida, vision, warning