Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #26
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Should we obtain cash from our line of credit?

I agree about obtaining tangeble items. I just drove 100 miles round trip to purchase 300 Silver Eagle rounds @ $ 15.00 each. By the time I got home the supplier that sold these to the dealer I bought from raised its price to $ 17.72 so the trip was well worth it
I think if you roll your extra capitol into any precious metals you cant go wrong.
The AMERO is on the way thats when the s--- will hit the fan Your dollar will be worth pennies if your lucky
Good Luck Peace love light
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:42 PM   #27
nigel2285
Avalon Senior Member

when the dollar crashes it going to be worthless buy euros or silver i think the only reason the dollar is so strong now it is giving time for rich men who now the dollar is dead to get out. and also people like you think buy pulling out your money it is safe it not put you money in to goods you need food fuel and so now. when you open your door next week it is going to be like ussr not the usa sorry butt it looks that way to me.
say safe hope it all does not happen !!
nigel2285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #28
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Fellas,

I heard that interview on coast to coast as well.
Interesting indeed.

This is actually turning out to be the funest time in my life right now.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #29
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I think it is important to live with integrity no matter what happens. Purchasing through credit something you have no intention or ability to pay back is not living with integrity. In the end, your character may be all you have left!

if you say so .

Last edited by SIR GALAHAD; 11-08-2008 at 10:29 AM.
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #30
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

The Amero.

Still apart of the same system.

Still missing the point.

Learn to live for reality.

Last edited by Jonah; 10-08-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #31
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

those people who have credit use it and use it now buy what you need ie camping equipment what ever i was told to do this and i have i was told all debts will be wiped make of that what you will .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:44 PM   #32
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I took cash on my line of credit, and bought all the silver coins I could get my hands on.

This way it's almost certain to increase in value, far beyond any interest charges, and I can always reconvert some to pay the line of credit down.

And at the same time, I've got lots of silver dollars, silver half dollars, and one ounce silver rounds to use as currency should the need arise.

It seemed a sound strategy.

This idea is also to pay the line of credit down as quickly as possible with extended work hours, while there is lots of life left in the economy for the time being.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #33
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I took cash on my line of credit, and bought all the silver coins I could get my hands on.

This way it's almost certain to increase in value, far beyond any interest charges, and I can always reconvert some to pay the line of credit down.

And at the same time, I've got lots of silver dollars, silver half dollars, and one ounce silver rounds to use as currency should the need arise.

It seemed a sound strategy.

This idea is also to pay the line of credit down as quickly as possible with extended work hours, while there is lots of life left in the economy for the time being.

That sounds like a prudent thing to do. Where in general can one obtain silver coins or such?
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:48 PM   #34
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
The Amero.

Still apart of the same system.

Still missing the point.

Learn to live for reality.
The American Union is looking pretty unlikely right now, with the way the European Union seems to be dissolving. How are they going to sell that idea with what's happening in Europe?

They'd have a civil war on their hands if they tried to force the issue.

I think they are more the types for genocide as opposed to suicide.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #35
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman View Post
That sounds like a prudent thing to do. Where in general can one obtain silver coins or such?

I hit the flea markets, and coin shops. That used up all the cash I was comfortable parting with. Some dealers had no more coins, but 100 ounce bars and such were easy to find.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:58 PM   #36
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I know this may not sound like the smartest thing to do to some...but rack it, run and have fun. They've stolen enough from us! And yes I believe their time is up, it'll all come crashing down and you won't hav to pay it back anyways. Just be smart about what you spend it on. I'm thinking a cheap motorhome and all the other goods mentioned would be ideal
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #37
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

The Amero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge2J2...php?f=1&t=8429
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:27 PM   #38
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi truth-freedom,

You're way off, thinking that the sub-prime mortgage problem is the real reason for the Wall Street problem. Pas de tout. Only 5% of sub-prime mortgages are more than three months behind in payments, and including under three months behind payments are only around 9%, which in a healthy market and foreclosures would be easy to handle.

The REAL problem is that the banks have been keeping their risk margen too low. If you Google 'Basel II' you will find lots of information about a deal made by the international banks about how much money should be left in the till after lending. Only two or three American banks complied to this agreement.

The others, trying to make a fast buck kept their till empty by lending out too much. When their depositors started to try and withdraw some money, they didn't have it (I'm keeping it simple here). That's why the government is trying to 'bail out' the banks.

The only other way to solve the problem is if all the borrowers gave their banks the money back with interest NOW. Of course, that aint gonna happen.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. AIG just got another 37.4 billion dollars from the Fed. Just for them they got 85 billion last week, spent 400,000 on a party and now are getting another 37.4 b

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth-freedom View Post
OK, I have a question regarding the whole credit issue. I've been researching the economic situation, trying to understand the steps taken that got the US (and other nations) in this mess. It seems to me that people/households purchasing things on credit (whether it be a home with very little to no down payment or extravagances) is THE root cause of this whole issue.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #39
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, the REAL problem is that the system has debt built in and it's run by a bunch of gangsters. This all began with the secret meeting on Jekyll Island and it's been driven by pure greed. Of course theyll come up a solution, once we can't bear the pain any longer. The solution will be the cashless society and, for your conveniance, they'll throw in a handy microchip, it'll have all your medical, financial, criminal information on it, DNA, blood type, your very own number. Of course by that time there'll be no protests, no dissension in any shape or form, otherwise they'll simply turn your chip off. The financial system is a lie, and the families who have manipulated our lives so far need stopping. I say let it crash and let it burn.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #40
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys & girls, let's stick to the subject.

Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote