Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

WAKE UP UK and EUROPE...Financial 911 coming your way!

: yikes::y ikes::yikes

The snooze newz focuses on OJ's guilty verdict, of course that's the most important thing going on right now eh...

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE RANCH...

Saturday 4 Oct (just 3 days before the possible 7 Oct 'EVENT')

All the EU leaders meet in Paris to 'DISCUSS' THE FINANCIAL CRISIS, oh yeah, right...

And WHAT would be SO IMPORTANT that this group of nasties couldn't all stay in their own countries and chat about this via there highly advanced video confrencing sytem.

Or maybe they just thought they would like a nice Autumnal Luncheon in Ol Gay Paris...errr NOT!

Just a guess but me bets it's to 'GET BRIEFED' on what's about to come down, even without a specific 7 Oct EVENT the analysts
are saying that THIS WEEK it's Europes TURN TO GET HIT!

Meaning the 'Financial Tsunami' is really gonna start hitting Europes shores now, whooohooo here we go!

Is anyone else actually getting the bigger picture, that all of this story being played out IS THE CONTROLLED DEMOLITION of the Global Capitalist Economy and nothing less!

Remember that ALL the bank and financial institution 'mergers' and 'takeovers' ARE CONTOLLED COLLAPSES!

This really is an ECONOMIC WORLD WAR III and it's all happening right in front of our eyes, wow you have to say they are brazen clever little buggers those Illumifarti's.

Anyways Gordon Brownski, Sarcozibidozy and the European Wing are all having champagne and slappin backs this weekend as they prepare to unleash the avalanche on the UK and the rest of Europe, so I say...SPANK their NAUGHTY LITTLE NWO BOT BOT'S the cheeky bar stewards.

Would like to know if any of you guys and gals have noticed any 'strange' coincidental events going on?

You gotta admit it's one helluva SYNCHRO that they JUST HAPPEN to be meeting THIS WEEKEND...

7 OCTOBER 2008..tick tick tick TOCK!

The clock is ticking eh...and this morning a song I haven't heard or thought of in years just suddenly 'popped' into my head...

The Band = 'EUROPE' The Song = THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Big Love - One Love - One People

Take care out there everyone.

Gotta WISE to stay ALIVE...Word Up!

PEACE OUT

: yikes::y ikes:
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

What's your source on this information? It's indeed interesting if this is going down.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
What's your source on this information? It's indeed interesting if this is going down.
Hi Lucrum,
It's been all over SKY NEWS for the last 8 hours or so and I think I saw ot on BBC WORLD too.

Apparently they are ALL there, ALL THE HEADS of Europe...and it is being called an EMERGENCY FINANCIAL CRISIS SUMMIT.

Hope that helps, any feedback always welcome

Big Luv

PEACE OUT
Old 10-04-2008, 12:58 PM   #4
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

Searched for this event and found:
http://www.channel4.com/news/article...summit/2486732

Official story seems to be discussion wether to make a EU bailout-fund or not, and welcome the US bailout plan.

This is of course a little fishy in my ears as at least officials in my country keep saying this is up to americans to solve. I strongly believe though that this is a global financial problem, and not only global ripples of a US market in crisis.

After watching some informative videos about the monetary system, it makes sense that what we are seeing now is the top of the financial wave starting to come down again. From what I've learned, one must maintain growth for money to circulate, and right not there is a fallback on economic growth.

The last question will then be if this is a manufactured peak, or if this is a natural peak cause by a eventually failing financial market system.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens here in Europe, but always good to have a heads up.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly Lucrum, HEADS UP is the name of the game for ALL of us one here I think, were all trying to unfold the TRUTH with a little help from eachother eh!

However let's be clear THIS IS NOT JUST A US. PROBLEM!

EVERY single economy in the world is being or going to be affected by this FINANCIAL TSUNAMI to some degree or another.

Those who will feel it first and most severely ARE the WESTERN civilised nations, meaning the good ol US of going down the pan A and the UK and Europe.

But the trembles of the original seismic event are already hitting the other finacial stock markets etc of Asia, Russia, India etc.

But this event is NOT isolated to the banks and markets and the full sequence has ONLY JUST BEGUN, wait till this stuff and it's fallout starts to hit the retail and manufacturing sectors.

Watch how many closures and bancruptcy's you start to see over the coming months as Johnny English and Jaques Europe start to STOP SPENDING their ever decreasing pounds and euros.

The shops in the high street are gonna start dissapearing left right and center...

Anyways if you REALLY WANNA KNOW just how this criminal thing called money actually works CHECK THIS OUT:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

It's the follow to zeitgeist called zeitgeist addendum and they have do9ne a fantastic job of explaining the WHOLE MONEY STORY, it will really OPEN YOUR EYES!

The one funny thing about all this IS and this is the really stupid, amazing, silly part...get this

THERE IS NO REAL MONEY.....NONE!!

It is the biggest CON they have ever pulled off against humanity...MONEY doesn't really EXIST, not a cent, not a nickel, not a penny, not a dime, not a peseta, Haha lol ITS ALL A LIE...now get your head around that little conundrum.

Thanks for the posts guy's keep any news on those buggers in Paris coming.

Big Luv

PEACE OUT
Old 10-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Less screaming and shouting, less words and more information would be preferable.

Okay so they are all meeting in Paris a few days before the 7th. Thats all you can say really.

I would have thought most people here know how debt and money are illegally created but I guess its a silly assumption as some point in the past i did not know either so yeah Zeitgeist Addendums opening money section is a great piece of information presented well and slightly different to vids in the past
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Kind of Ironic timing for Rothschild to come forward saying he's ready to toss in a few Trillion to help...

crush every financial institution in the world, and buy them up as penny stock...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #8
KittyK
Avalon Senior Member

Not quite related but I also thought this was interesting

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2008/10/409832.html

"Nonetheless, Shell is now poised to sign a long-term multi-billion dollar contract to process natural gas in southern Iraq (a joint venture with the oil ministry, in which Shell will have a 49% stake – see FT, 8 Sept), and on 13 October Iraq’s oil minister will be in London 'meet[ing] energy firms bidding for long-term oil and gas service contracts' in Iraq, 'discuss[ing] details of the fields on offer as well as contract terms' (Reuters, 14 Sept) "
KittyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

all is well no need to worry , love wiil overcome all .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes ty i knew already i drew my money out 2 months ago.. spent 1500 pounds on survival equipment last week. will spend 1000 on food this week .. i knew it was coming.. the implosion is set... its just a case of if we avoid a big war or we jsut get a marginal skirmish.. ill be ready for the worst they can thow at us in 2 weeks time.. minus seed potatoes which are not available till december.. i will how ever have a full personal doomsday vault of heirloom and other seeds.. hoping i wont need them for a few yers yet???
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

thankyou for the info peaceful warror. i have been studying intensley all aspects of world history medical, financial , wars, terror aspects.. 10 hours a day for about the last 4 months... im fully aware of the plans the history the situation as are quite a few avalon members.. i do see quite a gap in knowledge sets on avalon. it takes a long tim eof intenese study just to keep abreats of current events.. may i suggest camomile tea to calm the nerves and a note pad and pen to write down some things to help you plan for the coming events.)
Old 10-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #12
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
Anyways if you REALLY WANNA KNOW just how this criminal thing called money actually works CHECK THIS OUT:

Thanks for the link, Peace. This is an awesome breakdown of how money is created and how debt works.

On the whole it makes me realize how incredibly ignorant we are about our enslaved state. We are truly prisoners without chains.

But then again, our state of imprisonment is sustained through systems of thought.

We are so much more than the thoughts we think. We need to find out what we are outside of thought, beyond mind.

You are all more than the mind through which you perceive this reality!
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:26 AM   #13
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Dear Friends,
Thankyou all for your comments so far, let me reply to a few.

MIKE JESTSON:
Apologies if you think I'm shouting with the CAPS, I forget people read it this way on the net, I am simply trying to draw peoples attention.

As ex UK and someone who visited recently I am concerned by how asleep my fellow countrymen still are over the whole financial crisis, how few have woken up to any kind of truth about what is being done to them, my own family included.

As someone who woke up to the money lie more than 20 years ago I am still aware that others are only just opening their eyes for the first time and they need a helping hand, especially now.

Yes I can 'only say they are all meeting in Paris' but as Bill Ryan recently poseted elsewhere, 'it is the CLUSTERING of events' that tells you something is going down.

Iy appears there IS a clustering of events globally leading up to the 7th if you do your research, I was just adding this rather significant one into the pot of 'synchronicities' leading up to this date! Best Wishes PW.

ROCKY SHORZ:
Hey there, now that is REALLY interesting, where did you get that info from and when was this offer made, details please...That would basically be the same scam they pulled after the battle of Waterloo. Have to say it doesn't surprise me at all.

RYTHM:
Bless you for your sentiment and yes in one important way you are very correct. However we must all traverse and survive the coming times of transition until the Great Revealing is complete...Sadly that means getting through all the crappy physical stuff while were still in the 3rd Dimension.
But yes NO fear and LOVE as much as you can on the way is deff the way to go!

PINEAL PILOT IN MERKHABA:
Excellent name by the way...Well you sound wide awake and switched ON, locked, cocked, dropped and ready to rock eh!
Congrats to you for doing all of your research, if only everyone was as self briefed as you are.
Even my 'spiritually awake' friends still seem to be in a waking trance walking around saying yeah we will leave the UK in another year or so, they just don't get it yet?
But hey ho pne has to surrender and accept that everyone will be where they need to be when IT all happens.
Wish you were taking care of my folks though Captain PPIM.
Keep your pedal to the metal buddy and the wind at your sail.
Best wishes to you!

Big Love to ALL here and everywhere!

PEACE OUT x
Old 10-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #14
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
Thanks for the link, Peace. This is an awesome breakdown of how money is created and how debt works.

On the whole it makes me realize how incredibly ignorant we are about our enslaved state. We are truly prisoners without chains.

But then again, our state of imprisonment is sustained through systems of thought.

We are so much more than the thoughts we think. We need to find out what we are outside of thought, beyond mind.

You are all more than the mind through which you perceive this reality!
Correctomundo REVELING JOHN that's the spirit and no worries for the linky just trying to help others wake up as quick as poss and this movie does do a fine job on the truth about money.

Thanks very much for your kind and thoughtful words, please tell others to watch this movie too, I know it is a consciousness awakening 'tool'.

Best Wishes to you PW
Old 10-05-2008, 04:50 AM   #15
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

URGENT URGENT URGNET....LISTEN TO THIS NOW and TELL EVERYBODY...

As I said above, do you REALLY think they are meeting for NOTHING!

VITAL - EVERYONE - WAKE UP NOW!!

PEACE OUT

Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Moderator

Bill Ryan is on a distinguished road

Default A Phone Call from Bill Deagle
Dear All:

Dr Bill Deagle has just called us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core.

We have published this call unedited and immediately. The audio quality is excellent - after the first 30 seconds, during which there's an initial sequence of Skype tones which we will edit soonest.

If the information Bill Deagle has received is accurate, then nothing could be more important.

Very best wishes to all,

Bill and Kerry
Last edited by Bill Ryan; Yesterday at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:54 AM   #16
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

Sorry guys it didn't copy the link I will try again here...

If still no direct link go to Camelot left hand column of the home page and click the link there on the 4th Oct.

This is what it says there..

PW

4 October

Dr Bill Deagle called us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. We've published this call unedited and immediately. The audio quality is excellent. If the information Bill Deagle reports is accurate, then nothing could be more important.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:12 AM   #17
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: EMERGENCY FINANCE SUMMIT - EU Leaders Meet In Paris 4 Oct WAKE UP UK and EUROPE!

Has anybody seen these BBC news reports and could they have any relevance?. . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7653133.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7651423.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7648249.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7652140.stm

And this one could be ominous . . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7649761.stm
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:55 AM   #18
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry guys it didn't copy the link I will try again here...

If still no direct link go to Camelot left hand column of the home page and click the link there on the 4th Oct.

This is what it says there..

PW

4 October

Dr Bill Deagle called us early in the morning (in Australia, where we're here for the NEXUS Conference) to report a long night of visions and received information about imminent events which left him shaken to the core. We've published this call unedited and immediately. The audio quality is excellent. If the information Bill Deagle reports is accurate, then nothing could be more important.
None of the new links at Camelot is working. Give 404's all of them
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #19
Swamisalami
Banned

Dutch governement, the state, bought (parts) of Fortis and ABN-AMRO banks last week. Telling the dutch peoples they ONLY bought the healthy parts so there would be no problem with peoples savings,...........Yeah kiss my ... I took as much money as I could and went shopping for supplies.

I wish everybody Peace, light, love and luck in the coming times. It's all part of the great transformation we are going through and we WILL prevail.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #20
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Guys,

I think all the links are up and running on Camelot home page now give it another try, if not people have posted links that work in the Bill Deagle thread.

News yesterday, Icelands economy now on brink of total collapse with debts in the region of 80-90 Billion in the banks and the country has a GDP of less than 10 Billion, so who's gonna clear those debts up? Sorry didn't catch all the exact figs on the news item.

Also the biggest lender in Germany (sorry didn't catch name on news bulletin) has just declared it's on the verge of bancruptcy.

EU leaders call for a meeting to 'urgently reform the worlds banking system' whatever the hell that means eh?

Keep posting ANY news here you have heard about financial institutions in your countries guys, ESPECIALLY EUROPE in the coming days!

Thanks for all your contributions, let's keep putting the puzzel together, stay safe people.

PEACE OUT
Old 10-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #21
Exzackery.Smith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://projectavalon.net/david_wilcock_4_oct_2008.mp3
http://projectavalon.net/rebecca_jer...oct_2008_2.mp3
http://projectavalon.net/rebecca_jer...oct_2008_1.mp3
http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3

The links
Cheers Peaceful

Peacing out dewd

Last edited by Exzackery.Smith; 10-05-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Exzackery.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #22
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for reposting the links EzakerySmith.

UK Military MAJOR EXERSIZE starts Oct 6th - 16th

Preparations are being made across Scotland for the biggest military exercise in Europe, Joint Warrior, which will see the UK's armed forces take part in joint collective training alongside military personnel from eight other countries.

Also Russian military about to begin major war games exersize.

Remember 911 and 7/7 took place under cover of 'war games' so that they can use plausable denial if it comes undone.

Something's afoot guys anyone else have any more news please post, I think Carrie said something about US war games about to begin in one of the interviews?

PEACE OUT
Old 10-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah we need to start digging bunkers in my opinion.. i dont think we are imminent threat of nuke attack in uk from russia. i think we need more economic pain. the people are fast asleep and willingly sacvrificing themselves tothe bailout. unaware that it will lead ti their demise.. still time to basil out of uk.. we got a few more weeks then its lockdown time on the most overpopulated region on earth.. tiny island easy toi control.. good luck all.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #24
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

It's the follow to zeitgeist called zeitgeist addendum and they have do9ne a fantastic job of explaining the WHOLE MONEY STORY, it will really OPEN YOUR EYES!
Thanks very much for this. I'm reminded of the quote from Marx:
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.

Notice that the leaders that were targeted by the economic hitmen were all SOCIALIZING the resources of the country, including the leaders of Iran, Guatemala and most recently Venezuela. In the case of Chavez, the results of this socialization has been a boon to the people and has made him a target for several assasination attempts and a massive attack from the US media. Concurrent to the socialization of the country's resources, is the creation of a new bank, outside the IMF and the World Bank, is working on a massive literacy project and has traded oil for doctors with the Cuban government. Recently Chavez laughed at the problems of the US monetary system. Venezuela is doing just fine. He is doing precisely what these people suggest, so it is curious that the writers of this documentary have not identified Venezuela as a source of optimism.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #25
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

OMG...just watching FOX NEWS they are talking to this guy called Alan Weichman or something who is supposed to be a political historian...

In the first 2 minutes he and the anchor just mentioned the word OCTOBER SURPRISE 5 times! Dowwwhhhhh

When asked about the campaigns the anchor said to him "what would constitute an October Surprise"?

The reply..."well something outside of the campaign like a TERRORIST ATTACK"...errrr hello, waddid you just say buddy?

A 'terrorist attack' now why on earth would you just flip that little fella into a conversation about the Presidential Campaigns?

Would FOX NEWS just maybe 'prepping the group mind' here!

Seems a bit of a err uhhh hum 'coincidence', especially given the info coming out of Bill Deagle and Half Past Human to name but a few!

Anyone else noticing any strange SYNCHRONICITIES going on?

Stay Safe People, Big Love to All

PS: Thanks for your post and observations Gwynned

PEACE OUT