Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
helltick
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down north american union

Hi all, i'm new here...just a quick question.
I have been doing alot of reading on the nau and just want to know why would canada even want to join? we are doing just fine here on our own.

I'm sure most canadians dont want to join, I know i dont.
Are the us going to pressure us to join? it looks like the us is the only ones that want this.

thanks.
helltick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: north american union

i think economic collapse will affect you badly. your leader along with mexicos sold you out already in 2005.. you dont have a choice im afraid.. just hope you dont get nuked or anything is all i can say.. whatever happens happens.. good luck stock up on food and wotnot and stay safe
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
vettman
Avalon Senior Member

Unforntunately, you/we, the citizens, won't/don't have much of a choice in the matter. What you want does not matter to these people (the Illuminati). They have had a plan(s) for millennia and thus far they have carried out those plans. There may be bumps in the road, or some detours taken because of a few obstacles, but they have one thing on their side that we have forgotten about and that is patience. Economic collapse will and is happening. WWIII will and is happening. Continued taking away of your rights and more overt government control will and is happening. Do I sound fatalistic? The game rules are the games rules and we ALL agreed to those game rules before each incarnation. Those that would change the game rules because they don't like how the game is playing itself out are fools at best. Just another perspective.
vettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

That's "North American Onion." It's a new variety, gene engineered by the Illuminati. Everything we know comes in layers, with the lie being different on every layer. We're on the very outside-most layer. Our need to know is not very great, say those closer to the center of the Onion. Nonetheless, we can oppose this in our hearts if we so choose. Some of us came here to bust up the game.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #5
helltick
Avalon Senior Member

ok...so i have incarnated into a game world.
what level am i on and when is the game over?
helltick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #6
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

well i personally think of it (now-2012) as a super complex chess game on a global scale, the opening's have been made. How about we simply say "no" to the North American Union
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote