Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #26
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American U

Thank-you for answering. People need to become much more responsible...and that includes me. I keep hearing from 'patriots' that they are as concerned about public ignorance and apathy...as they are concerned about PTB corruption. Again...I'm a pretty ignorant, apathetic, and irresponsible person...even though I recognize that this is what is killing us. There is only so much that the non-corrupt PTB can do to help us...if we don't wake-up and get with it. They don't want to stick their necks out for us...only to get their heads chopped off...with no response from us. The more responsible and responsive the general public becomes...the more the non-corrupt PTB will be able to help us. Then a critical mass will be achieved...a tipping point will be reached...and it will be all over for the corrupt PTB.

GAME OVER.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-03-2009 at 06:56 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:45 AM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American U

Here's a thought and a question:

If we put enough thought into something to where it can happen, why are people on here pushing the doom and gloom stuff so hard? Do they have a vested interest in these events? Do they stand to gain somethng by constantly pushing them?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:39 AM   #28
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
The NAU has the ability to skirt the U.S. constitution because it is a treaty much the same way as the E.U Individual nations will no longer exist it will be new rules and we will have no say in what they are this is why everything about the NAU is hush hush . If we knew what their plans were we would say no . They are doing an end run decide it all have the current Leaders sign it and then its tough sh*t for the people .

The constitution will no longer exist except for being a historical document that will be the only thing it will be good for if the NAU comes to pass. And I`m sure overtime it will be rewritten to say something other than what it currently does now to hood wink future generations.

Those that haven`t watched End of Nations google it it shows what happened to the rights and liberties of individual nations after accepting membership to the E.U. It is exactly what will happen here in North America. If you are going to eliminate borders then you must eliminate government to for it is corrupt and used by the PTB to hold sway over the masses . With out government they must try and do it themselves and they won`t have the gonads to do that. They don`t mind killing they just don`t like getting blood on their hands
alex collier, in his lecture at the exopolitics in 2007, warned that he was told by the Andromedans that in 2010 they will put into effect the NAU and that our bill of rights and the constitution will cease to exist. we will no longer be protected by our constitution!!!!

how is it that soooo many people now know about these plans, all over the internet and alternative news, yet nothing is changing. the cat's out of the bag, yet tptb are still moving forward with their plans!>!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:49 AM   #29
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it's sort of like the deer in the headlights. People are stunned and shocked. They know it's true...but they still can't believe it.

They may be mad, scared...and paralyzed. You know...the paralysis of analysis.

The bad-guys are the ones who are responsible for the doom and gloom. We the People of Earth didn't set this stupid thing up.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-03-2009 at 06:53 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #30
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
how is it that soooo many people now know about these plans, all over the internet and alternative news, yet nothing is changing. the cat's out of the bag, yet tptb are still moving forward with their plans!>!
They constantly create something new for us to worry about . We had the economy collapse , then Gaza, then Iran and now North Korea. If they can have us constantly working and thinking about these things then its what`s behind the scene`s that we can`t see or very quietly passed legislation that is meant to subdue freedoms or liberties . In the Old days the media were our watch dog for these things now they sleep with the enemy and we are left to ourselves to find out these things . The other thing is our very existence is interwoven into the system we live in where we have to pay into a system that we are never going to draw from in the U.S. its social security anyone 40 and under are never going to draw a dime out of it it will be broke penniless when they retire we have to have those drivers license`s when in fact we don`t need them period they say we do but why when you drive are you trying to run people over no most don`t they use it for the purpose of two things obtaining control over you and to generate revenue .

Humble i fail to see this as doom and gloom and I`ll tell you why , I posted this some where else on the forum and i`ll do so again . Picture your self with a blind fold on. Your on a large land mass with cliffs on 3 sides of you and one way out if your constantly running around with the blind fold on one day you will run off the edge of the cliff. Sometimes you need to take the blind fold off to find the right way off . This is much the same
There are ways to beat the NAU I know how to do it But many cling to the very system that is being used to defeat them . here answer me a few questions hypothetical ,

Your stopped by police they they tell you you are under arrest and ask you do you understand . How will you reply ?

you are read your rights . asked again "do you understand these rights as I have read them to you? " how would you reply?

most people do not understand its what they say and do with law enforcement that give that body authority over you .This is important because what they are really asking him is to accept being arrested. Understand has a total different meaning in law then it does in the real world what Understand means in the legal world is Do YOU Stand Under Me. In other words he is asking you to give him authority over you . When you have been read your rights they always ask you if you understand the rights as i have read them to you ? If you answer yes to this question all other rights you had prior to this are waived and you must proceed with the rights you have agreed to . Always answer no , They must then reread them to you at which point they will ask you again if you understand this time say nothing , you have already answered this question once no need to do it again . One note the first time you are read your rights if you say nothing it is the same as saying yes, this is gained by them telling you that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law . By saying nothing you automatically accept these rights under this phrase.

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-03-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote