Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Credit Crisis explained

Here's a video made by a student as part of his thesis on the credit crisis. The final conclusion is not far away (before end of year?):

http://www.crisisofcredit.com/
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #2
lawlessline

Default Re: Credit Crisis explained

I have another idea of what happened.

We were supposed to be moving into a time when, due to heritage, there would be a generation that would no longer need to borrow money for their houses. This would, in the next 15 yrs mean that the baks would no longer have anything left to do in lending money for mortgages. Well at least have their market share reduced to 15% of present value.

The sub prime thing is a fix. even the borrowers who defaulted on their loans is at 15%, the 85% that was left was generating enough money to cover these failiures.So the sub prime thing was a non starter as a result.

The Bank crash was due to come through this or the reason I have just stated. So they chose when, and when everyone was not expecting it.
Therefore, they can control the descent and the outcome.

Seems logical to me, but what do I know I am not a bank director, who has as many qualifications as I do for running a bank.