Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 03:28 AM   #1
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Default DMT should i try it? ***I THINK DMT THREADS HAVE A PLACE IN SPIRITUALITY - Simon ***

hey on october the first i quit smoking, drinking, weed, coffee, pepsi, other drugs..... its not like it did alot of it i just decided to stop completely.. although i have been hearing about this dmt drug for some time now... i know shamans use it its very fascinating stuff i dont have time explaining it but you guyz can check theese vidoes out ... there is alot of stuff on it on youtube.
just to show a fiew...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNxMz...eature=related

what do you guyz think??
Courtier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMT should i try it? ***I THINK DMT THREADS HAVE A PLACE IN SPIRITUALITY - Simon

Save some for me. If I had it I`d try it
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #3
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMT should i try it? ***I THINK DMT THREADS HAVE A PLACE IN SPIRITUALITY - Simon

In a different thread one of the moderators asked for removing all dmt threads, because this might help the feds to shut down the forum.
Please have a greater good in mind and terminate this thread.

Gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Please be careful with this thread gentlemen...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #5
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Just pls do not promote use or sale....info is fine,in my opinion.
We allow info on marijauna for medicinal & info purposes....but pls use caution....

DMT is actually found in every living substance and is the cause of dreams....it is made illegal by PTB as it allows one to see future and past....so it is highly illegal as an isolated substance....
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Also the DEA can shut this forum down if they so wish too.

extreme caution please.

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to know about its uses id recommend you tubing it also David

wilcock talks about it in 2012 enigma also you can find good facts on wikipedia
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:07 AM   #8
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

I was going to mention that posts concerning illegal drugs is covered in the forum guidelines. I realy like this place alot and I would hate to see it compromised due to indiscression.
There is a realy cool sight called hip forums where such topics are regularly
discussed. I am sure you could find some great guidance over there.
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:31 AM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I'm trying to get more clarification about exactly where DEA draws the line, but I'd rather error on the side of caution. Here's a site:

http://www.erowid.org/
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:32 AM   #10
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Theres so much information already out there on DMT that i cant see logic in opening up a discussion about it here. Most of us here are well aware that substances such as this can be used very succesfully in spiritual persuits but im sure all of you are also aware that in the publics (and governments) eyes a drug like this is classed in the same league as heroin (class A) and as a result can raise the same amount of controversy.

If you want information on DMT theres a mine of it accesable through google. Here and now talking about ingesting illegal substances is probably not a good risk to take, especially considering what a threat this site is to the establishment.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

So far everything on this thread is within the established guidelines, both the DEA's as well as Project Avalons. There is no reason to keep the thread closed and it is now open.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.

On a personal side i agree with the OP and will move the thread to spirituality.

Peace

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #12
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Don't mean to drop a 'downer' in the drink but my view is that drugs is attempting to take the kingdom of heaven, which is the kingdom of Consciousness, by storm. While, drugs at some point in our path could have opened our mind to see there is another way of looking at things than the 3d 'reality' we appear to be stuck in, my view is that they are not a valuable tool to maintain on our spiritual journey, unless we wish to be stuck in the lower level of consciousness for a very long time.

Reality is that drugs take more than they give. The original high's often hook people, always seeking that peak experience again and again. But the true and lasting peak experiences will come from purification of mind, body and soul.

We live in 'interesting times'. Now is the time to come up higher. Purification is a word with a lot of meaning and it is time, I believe to connect to that meaning.

What is telling us to try drugs to get to a 'spiritual experience'. Is it our heart? I do not believe it is truly our heart.

What is our heart telling us? I suggest it's telling us it's time to come up higher Now. The world is about to shift, and we must shift with it. Connect to the still small voice inside to enter the kingdom of consciousness that surpasses all the drugs experiences in the world and is permanent and ascending rather than temporary and descending.

Was that a downer in the mix? Well well
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I think that is a narrow view to take. A sinlge Ayahausca session can be like 10 years of psychotherapy and really help a person grow.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

DMT is a naturally produced chemical produced and secreted by the Pineal Gland it is produced everynight by the body. So in effect you take this drug everyday were all DMT junkies and we like it. How many times has one awoken from a dream and rolled over to go back to sleep hoping to re enter the dream and finish it? welcome to the DMT Zone 14 Chakras nothing bad or illegal about it .But the old saying goes to much of a good thing can be bad for you.

Now Ayahausca on the other hand is and can be dangerous there have been some reported deaths using this. Same can be said from PCP/LSD heroin and a mutitude of other chemical enhancing drugs. once taken it last for around 10 mins and its over and from what I`ve looked into its a heck of a 10 min ride
Old 12-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #15
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Northon boy you are talking absolute rubbish and spreading incorrect information. DMT when smoked or injected takes effect immediately and lasts for 10 mins. Ayahausca has never caused a single recorded death and the shamans of the amazon have taken it evey week for their whole lives since about the age of 14 years old and live to at least 90 years old. To compare Aya to PCP is very ignorant. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT before you go around spreading mis-information.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-08-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now Ayahausca on the other hand is and can be dangerous there have been some reported deaths using this. Same can be said from PCP/LSD heroin and a mutitude of other chemical enhancing drugs. once taken it last for around 10 mins and its over and from what I`ve looked into its a heck of a 10 min ride

Perhaps you would like to issue an Apology to which I will gladly accept . this is from a site that can tell you how to make Ayahausca I wont post everything just a reference to my ignorant disinformative post

WARNING!
Toé is also known as 'tree datura' and is a member of the Datura complex of the botanical family Solanaceae.
It is potentially very dangerous and excessive use can cause permanent mental impairment. Deaths are not uncommon from miscalculated dosages.
Curanderos in the Peruvian Amazon use toé very cautiously if at all as an Ayahuasca admixture

If it was me that was wrong PLEASE excuse my rubbish and disinformation but Maybe ..............your eyes are not open?? Or you would have looked before you lept and seen this

Shaman Bared From Using
Ayahuasca Following Woman's Death

Francine Dubé © Copyright 2003 National Post [Canada]
Saturday, April 26, 2003

MANITOWANING, Ont. - An Ecuadorean shaman who brewed a potion that killed an elderly native woman on a Manitoulin Island reserve received a one-year conditional sentence yesterday in a ruling that gives approval to native healing ceremonies.

"The court is satisfied that this was a sacred ceremony conducted by traditional healers," said Gerald Michel, a judge with the Ontario Court of Justice. "This case is so very difficult because we have to try and mesh the drastic consequences of a sacred spiritual ceremony by temporal means."

Juan Uyunkar, 49, was ordered to perform 150 hours of community service, to reside in the area of Wikwemikong, observe a curfew and not leave Ontario for one year. He may continue to perform healing ceremonies, but is forbidden to continue using the hallucinogen ayahuasca, also known as harmaline, a banned substance in Canada.

His son Edgar, 22, was ordered to return to Ecuador within 14 days.

"I don't feel good about it, because my father must stay here," said Edgar, with the assistance of a Spanish interpreter, after the ruling. "He is not only my father, he is my friend. I will miss him."

The two men were arrested following the death of Jane Maiangowi, 71, a beloved elder in the native community of Wikwemikong (population 3,000) on the eastern shore of Manitoulin Island overlooking Georgian Bay.

The Uyunkars pleaded guilty to one charge each of administering a noxious substance and trafficking in an illegal drug.

A diabetic, Ms. Maiangowi went off her medication as instructed by the Uyunkars before and during a three-day ceremony in October, 2001. She, along with about 50 other participants, drank copious amounts of a mixture of ayahuasca and nicotine, designed to induce vomiting. Some participants agreed to receive enemas.

According to the agreed statement of facts, the ceremonies were not medically supervised.

On the third night of the ceremony in October, 2001, Mrs. Maiangowi died of nicotine poisoning.

When asked to address the court before sentencing, Juan Uyunkar said he came to Canada at the invitation of the local health authority in the fall of 2001 to heal members of the community. "I came to give you all my work and my sacrifice," he said, turning to face the spectators in the makeshift courtroom set up at the band office. "As a member of a native people, I am very pained. I feel a lot of grief for sister Jane. I have a lot of pain in my heart."

He declined to comment further outside court, but hugged the judge before he left.

He and his son Edgar are members of the Shuar Nation in Ecuador, where ayahuasca is legal and used in religious and medicinal ceremonies.

They have not been permitted to return to their country since their arrest. Although it has been reported that Juan has 12 children, he in fact has 16, and 12 still live at home, according to Edgar. The family has slipped into poverty in Juan's absence and one of his grandchildren has died.

Edgar has a child he has not seen since infancy. Judge Michel considered their 18 months on bail as time already served.

Deborah Trudeau, one of Mrs. Maiangowi's granddaughters, said the sentence was not long enough. "It's too little. They should have had five years," she said.

Mrs. Maiangowi's husband, Victor, has been unable to continue living alone since her death. He has left Wikwemikong to live with a daughter in North Bay, Ont., and is in failing health.

"We were inseparable," he wrote in a victim-impact statement. "I not only lost a wife, but I also lost my dearest friend and companion."

Joseph Chapman, the federal Crown in the case, said the verdict sends an important message.

"One of the most important things to come out is the courts have legitimized traditional medicine. However, the other important thing that has come out is that there are limits on traditional medicine and the limit is that you cannot use prohibited drugs in the traditional medicine process."

fdube@nationalpost.com

© Copyright 2003 National Post

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-08-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Northan boy, having taken Ayahuasca about 30 times I can assure you it does not last 10 mins. Try 8 hours.
You are confused. I help orgaize trips with the Shipibo in the Amazon so that people can experience ayahuasca. I know what I am talking obout. Ayahausca is usually made from 2 plants. Cappi vine and Chacruna leaves. However, Ayahausca can also be the vine alone. Toe is an admixture that may or may not be added and is much more dangerous than either DMT or the Ayahausca vine. Please read up and do more research. Also, I would remove the recipie link if I were you. Dissussions of the plants involved is fine but exact details will be frowned upon by the forum mods. Please see the thread in the healing section about ayahuasca.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #18
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

that part you are correct about i had it mixed up with DMT for that I will apologize but as you can see the deaths do occur from taking Ayahuasca And the link will be removed
Old 12-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #19
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Ayahausca only lasts for 10 min
On the third night of the ceremony in October, 2001, Mrs. Maiangowi died of nicotine poisoning.

She did not die as a result of Ayahusca. Nicotine from the tobacco leaves was the cause. She had too much tabacco in her body. The devil is in the details:

Uyunkar was charged with and pled guilty to one charge of Administering a Noxious Substance and one charge of Trafficking a Controlled Substance. The natem brew that Uyukar used, according to his Ecuadorian Shuar traditions, did not contain Psychotria or anything other tryptamine-containing plants, so the "controlled substance" in question was harmaline. DMT was never an issue for this case. The fact that harmaline was the criminalized substance is somewhat ironic, as harmaline in Banisteriopsis preparations is found in lower concentrations than its analogues harmine and tetrahydroharmine, which are actually not listed as controlled substances in Canada. Uyunkar also used large amounts of tobacco, which, as was correctly pointed out, led the coroner to rule the death "acute nicotine overdose.

Peace.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-09-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #20
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Different strokes for different folks, it’s just many perspectives to the one view. And, within that view we see lack of responsibility. The law makers are all about the money. If a new plant was to be discovered tomorrow that also enhanced some peoples mental and spiritual abilities, they will tax that too, or make it illegal so they can seize more of the capital. I can respect the hustle, but I also know if people were more responsible all around…this wouldn’t even be an issue. Haven’t we heard that cigarettes and alcohol are the biggest killers and home wreckers in these times? But still they are legal…

The body is just an individual medium of thought/soul to reality, your personal vehicle, equipped with all the gadgets, bells and whistles. Thought/soul seeps into reality by way of these vehicles. You can’t make another thought/soul drive their vehicle the way you see fit; you’ll have a better chance advising them on how to be responsible on the road...The infrastructure of life, drive safely.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #21
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I just dont like incorrect information is all.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #22
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
DMT is a naturally produced chemical produced and secreted by the Pineal Gland it is produced everynight by the body. So in effect you take this drug everyday were all DMT junkies and we like it. How many times has one awoken from a dream and rolled over to go back to sleep hoping to re enter the dream and finish it? welcome to the DMT Zone 14 Chakras nothing bad or illegal about it .But the old saying goes to much of a good thing can be bad for you.

Well actually it can be bad for you....

If you take-in or digest a substance that is naturally produced within the body, especially a hormone substance, you are actually conditioning your body to DECREISE its own production of that natural substance, that is the bodies way of LEVELING OUT what the body feel is an INBALANCE or UNBALANCE (to much of) of a substance especially a hormone-substance, the best way to understand this is the old Body-Builder dilemma - they eat testosterone to get big fast but in the long run they become WEAK WOMEN their nuts shrinks to the size of raisins, imagine what this DMT will do to your Pineal-gland on a long term basis - you will become a DUMB-ASS !!!!
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #23
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Ayahuasca has an undefined legal status in the UK.

I am not a lawyer, but this is my understanding:

All the constituent plants, both vine and light, are 100% legal. This is not the US; plants are not viewed as mere chemical containers, and unless a plant is specifically outlawed, it is legal to posess no matter what chemicals it contains (see mushroom case law below).

Any brew which contains only the b.caapi vine is also 100% legal, because there is no law against either the vine itself or any of its chemical constituents.

Any alloyed brew, made with light-bearing plants, contains DMT and/or related tryptamine. These substances are illegal Class 1 drugs. As such, any attempt to extract purified tryptamines from such a brew, any possession of purified tryptamines, is definitely illegal.

However, regular brewing, which does not seek to extract purified tryptamines, is less clearly defined.

The situation, I believe, is currently the same as it was for psilocybin mushrooms a few years ago, when there was no law against the mushrooms themselves but psilocybin was illegal. Back then, courts decided that (a) the presence of an illegal substance in a plant did not make it an offence to posess that plant, and (b) a simple preparation of mushrooms as a tea was not sufficient processing to make the result an illegal preparation of psilocybin. This case law is almost certainly applicable to ayahuasca too. Posession of the plants is unequivocally legal, and adding this case law should make plain brews legal too, but it would almost certainly require another court case to establish this - with the attendant risk that the opposite outcome would be achieved, or of other unwanted side-effects such as changes in the law.

When mushrooms began being openly sold in every High Street up and down the land, the predictable consequences, and predictable tabloid hysteria, meant that the government had little choice but to make the mushrooms themselves illegal.

Needless to say, we do not want to see this repeated with ayahuasca. It is admittedly far less likely to happen with ayahusaca, which has very little scope for recreational use, but let's not go there.

Regardless of the precise nature of the legal situation, it is imperative that we do our best to ensure that ayahuasca does not become a "problem" in the eyes of the authorities that they feel compelled to "deal with". So you do not openly flaunt it, you do not sell it, you exercise care and caution when deciding to whom you talk about it and what you tell them, and you take great care that your own use of ayahuasca, should the authorities discover it, is of the kind that they will not care about, rather than the kind that - say - involves a trip to A&E.

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 12-09-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #24
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I am a DMT enthusiast, supporter and have frequent lift-offs into the nexus. I'm sure you know all the good stuff already, so let me tell you the bad stuff.

Don't burn it.

DMT (through experience) can hurt the lungs. Keep fire away from it. To much smoking will cause pain.

DMT has a way of letting you know how much you can lift off, to keep you away from abuse. But the shear magic and familiarity of DMT, sometimes makes it hard not to go back all the time. DMT is only effective every 2-3 hours or so, continuous smoking dose nothing, so save your lungs. I would wait a few days before next lift off.

Just remember, when you become overwhelmed with sensation and you start to take off, just remember, your going somewhere that you came from. so there is nothing to worry about. If you have a bad experience just remember it is for the good. DMT is like a harsh mother. If you have a clear grip on yourself with good karma there is nothing to worry about.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #25
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Well actually it can be bad for you....

If you take-in or digest a substance that is naturally produced within the body, especially a hormone substance, you are actually conditioning your body to DECREISE its own production of that natural substance, that is the bodies way of LEVELING OUT what the body feel is an INBALANCE or UNBALANCE (to much of) of a substance especially a hormone-substance, the best way to understand this is the old Body-Builder dilemma - they eat testosterone to get big fast but in the long run they become WEAK WOMEN their nuts shrinks to the size of raisins, imagine what this DMT will do to your Pineal-gland on a long term basis - you will become a DUMB-ASS !!!!
Well your body only produces DMT in your sleep, when you have an orgasam, when your born and when you die. I have found no health problems in these categories for me. I have used DMT frequently for over 6 years. I have grown spiritually in mass proportions, It's effects have made me and everyone I know that uses DMT a better person permanently. DMT is usually not done frequently enough to cause problems. Just remember it is Super Powerful and if your head is not in the right place it can screw with you.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote